It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Headfirst into Psypoke 
is very close to getting banned

Hi there and welcome to Headfirst into Psypoke! I'm sorry, this is a closed RP, and we won't be accepting any more new RPers. Don't go away though, stay, read the story and give us a comment! Say what you think is going to happen or maybe give us an idea! Express concern for your favourite Admin! Take your pick. Any and all comments are very much appreciated.

Me
Name: Confused Flareon
Description: Short and thin, mousy brown hair streaked blonde at the front (like Rogue from Xmen), blue-grey eyes
Pokemon: Very funny. You know Pokemon don't really exist. If they did, I'd have {mew} {flareon} {ampharos} {chimecho}

Riku should be along soon, so I'll get started!

"Oh!" CF grinned as she looked down the bottom of the Psypoke Forum Index and saw that Amphy the Admin was online. Who else is online.. Amphy.. Confused Flareon ... and Seriphim Riku.. zero Hidden, no Guests.. She yawned and checked up through the previews of the forums. Nope, no one had replied to any of her posts. Figures. She clicked on the link to Fan Art and waited as the page began to load.

There were no new posts in Fan Art, and nobody had requested in her shop, either. Shame. Going back to the Main index, she noticed 2 things. Someone else had come online, but their status was Hidden. And, for some strange reason, Amphy's name was now gold!

"What the?" asked CF in bewilderment. "Well, maybe he just changed - it?" Before her eyes the name changed from gold to green, and then again to blue. She noticed that her name was also changing colors, and so was Riku's.

"That's weird.." muttered CF. "I think I'll PM Amphy and see what's going on..."

Please feel free to leave comments or advice!

Last edited by Flarey on Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:18 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:43 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Loading... Connection cannot be found. Please refresh the page.
Sorry for delaying, I'm a bit nervous as I haven't done this in a long while so, here goes nothin!

Name: Seraphim Riku
Description: Tall, a bit bulk, not too much as if I actually lift weights alot. Brown hair, sortof spiked in the front, yet soft. Not needle sharp points. :P, Hazel eyes
Pokemon: Yar har! Meh Team woulda be-

Baby {articuno}
{espeon}
{ninetales}
{dragonair}

Psypoke was just as desolate as ever. Dang, there hasn't been any new posts for 4 days straight.he thought while quickly glancing over the newly installed icons. He had been waiting around in the T&A, hoping for new suggestions for his new av, but noone seemed to care anymore.
He was scrolling up and down out of boredom, hoping to find amusement in this pity act of fun.

He had had enough, and as he clicked out of the T&A, a message popped up, making that ever irratating *bop* to flow through his speakers. It was a PM. Hmm, none other than a Hydro member asking a question he could easiy had found on his own. He's not blind, he can find them on his own. The PMer had just left Psypoke, not even giving him a reasonable amount of time to answer his question and get it back to him anyway, so why bother?

Curious to see what members could be on, he scrolled down to the end of the page. Amphy, Confused Flareon, and myself.he thought. Suddenly, he noticed the colors of Amphy, CF's, and Siku's name began to rapidly change. Red to blue, green to yellow. It was endless it seemed. I'm guessing Amphy's been playing around with the coding...

</center>

Last edited by Seraphim Riku on Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:07 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

No reply. CF went back to the Index and checked down the bottom again. Doesn't that figure! You PM a guy and he logs off. Typical. CF rolled her eyes. The names had stopped flickering, but apparently there was a new forum.

"CyberPsySpace? What the hell..?" asked CF softly. She clicked on the image, and with a splutter, the screen began to glow madly. Sparks flew out of it, first gently, then faster and harder. CF cried out as she was shocked, and then all of a sudden she felt herself being lifted up. With another startled cry, everything went black.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Loading... Connection cannot be found. Please refresh the page.
The names had stopped flickering, and had returned to normal. Ah dammit, stupid pc! He smaked the PC hard with his fist, gettign frustrated with the slowness of it. After refreshing the page, he checked down at the bottom to see if anyone had come online.

Online - SeraphimRiku
Hidden - 0
Guest - 0
Inline - Confused Flareon

Inline... what the.. Before he could mutter his last word, the screen began to glow. It started shaking, sparking and hissing as it went wild. Riku was frightened, yet excited. The desk began to shake, and the light from the creen blinded him. He somewhat screamed, and awoke in blinding light..

</center>

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:07 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

CF groaned as she awoke. Sitting up, she pushed back her hair, to feel a hat on her head. "What the? I must have been hit hard.." She pulled off the hat and looked at it. "Whoa - that looks just like the hat on my Rocket chick in my sig and avator. Standing up, she realised something else.

"Hey! These aren't my clothes!" A minute ago she had been wearing a Tshirt and jeans, now she was dressed in the full outfit of her Rocket chick!

"Man thats weird - but it sure beats buying th costume!"

Looking around, CF wondered where on earth she was. She was standing in a large room. There were labelled doors all around it, and all the free space on the walls were covered in bright Pokemon posters. On one long wall was a huge screen. At the top of it was what looked an awful lot like the Banner at the top of the Psypoke Index screen, and beneath it flickered red letters. CF read them out to herself.

"Online - 0, Hidden - 0, Guest - 0, Inline - 2.. Inline? Most of that sounds like whats on Psypokes, but I've never heard on Inline.."

She walked up to one of the doors that lined the walls. Running a hand through her hair, she read the sign out loud.

"Fan Art - Get your artistic skills out and post your graphics for all to see!
Moderators: RaichuLatias, Star, Skull Kid. Last to post - Confused Flareon. Whoa... that is weird.." Going to all the other doors she saw that they each bore a sign with a summary of each of the 27 different forums of Psypoke. CF laughed.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say that this place was Psypoke come to life!" Suddenly she heard a voice behind her, and spinning round, she looked in amazement at the figure who had appeared behind her.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Flannery (aka Tasuki-chan)
Description: 5'6"; medium build; shoulder-length brown hair (usually tied back into ponytail); hazel eyes
Pokemon:
{absol}
{suicune}
{grovyle}
{gardevoir}
<center>______________________________</center>
Flannery was doing her usual multitasking of playing video games on her beloved PS2, messing around with the other freaks in the Psypoke chats, and doodling on a piece of computer paper. Having just killed all of her characters during a difficult boss battle, Flannery gave an exasperated sigh and turned to the computer, refreshing the page for the Psypoke forums.

Hmm, that's strange, she thought to herself as she scanned the bottom of the page. Inline? What the heck is inline? And what are Confused Flareon and Seraphim Riku doing there? She didn't even notice her own name flashing colors...until her computer began to vibrate violently. "Oh, crap," she said out loud, though quietly. If the computer exploded, not only would her parents skin her alive, but she wouldn't have internet access! She'd rather die than to live a life without the internet!

She pressed both her hands to the sides of the computer in a desperate attempt to prevent it from moving anymore. "Calm down!" The screen was glowing now, and Flannery's eyes widened as the light suddenly engulfed her, the PS2 controller she had set down in her lap earlier now dangling limply from an empty chair.

Last edited by Flannery on Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:04 pm
Profile WWW

CF turned around and standing behind her was a slightly familiar figure. "Hey..." CF said softly. "I know you! You're um... uhh... Flannery! You're Flannery! Holy crap.." CF could only stare. Any second now I'm either gonna meet Amphy or wake up...

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'm who?" the confused newcomer asked, slightly dazed. "Ugh. I think I need to lie--" She turned her head downwards, opening her eyes. Huh? Purple shoes? Those weren't her feet!

"What the?!" She was staring at her hands now, which were covered in purple gloves. Next, she noticed she had on black pants, and her belly was showing--something she'd never allow.

"I've turned into my avatar!" she exclaimed, hands over her eyes. "Y-you! You're Confused Flareon, aren't you?!" she squeaked, practically crawling up to the other girl. "What's going on?!"

((Edit: Changed appearance a bit to match expectations. XP))

Last edited by Flannery on Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:32 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

LOL, inline? this is a great RP i'm gonna watch this for a while :D

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:34 pm

((We still look like ourselves, we're just wearing our character's costumes :P))

"I don't know.." said CF nervously. "Have you seen these doors? They're just like the summaries for Psypoke's forums! I think.." she stopped and took a breath. "I think somehow we've ended up inside Psypoke itself!"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"And who's fault is that?!" Flannery shrieked, suddenly angry. But the more she thought about it the more she realized how amazing it really was. They were stuck in a world where anything could happen. Anything! How many teenage girls could say they've been sucked into a real internet world? "T-this is...this is great!"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:55 pm
Profile WWW

"You bet it is!" CF grinned. I may actually get to meet Amphy!! The mere thought filled her with excitement, and she gave a little hop and clapped her hands. "I'm going to see whats behind those doors - wanna come?"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, seeing as there's no where else to really go..." Flannery began, scratching the back of her head. "Sure. Lead the way. Personally though, I'd like to check out to Roleplay section." She grinned nervously, still feeling a bit awkward in her new attire. "I've always wanted to meet my characters anyway. They're always an...um...interesting bunch."

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:05 pm
Profile WWW

CF thought for a moment. Meet my RP characters, or meet Amphy and RaichuLatias... A sudden DING made her look up. The screen on the wall had changed to now say:

Online - Amphy
Hidden - 1
Guest - 0
Inline - Confused Flareon, Flannery, Riku

"Amphy's online!" cried CF. She ran over to the screen and inspected it. At the bottom was a switchboard with three switches and a small screen and microphone. The switches were labelled :Talk, View and Capture.

"What's that..?" CF wondered aloud.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Amphy's online, hmm? I wonder if he's on the chats too." But I can't check the chats anymore, now can I? It took Flannery a few seconds to realize that CF had run off. "Hey, hey! Where are you going?" She chased after her, looking over her shoulder at the screen. "What is it? No idea." She blinked, then added. "Might not want to mess with it though. If you break something you could be banned. I don't want to be banned." She took a few steps back as she said this.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:17 pm
Profile WWW

"Call me crazy but I've had an idea. We've got to get either a Mod or an Admin in here, so I'm going to the Memberlist!" With that she ran to a door, and, pulling it open, disappeared inside.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Okay, I'm calling you crazy." She snickered to herself, wandering over to another door. "Huh? The label's coming off of this one. What are 'cons' anyway?" she wondered aloud.

Curiosity winning in the end, Flannery opened the door, only to find herself being rain upon by large yellow balls with faces. "Wah! Not smilies!" She ran after CF, the emoticons bouncing after her, and she slipped through the door. "Wait for meee!"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:28 pm
Profile WWW

"What the..?" Cf shut the door against the flood of smilies that had appeared. She leaned against the door and sighed, and then bent down to pick up the single Ampharos plushie that had managed to get in.

"Cute!" she remarked. "I didn't think darkmind could sew as well as sprite!" Walking forwards, she stopped behind Flannery. "Hey - what are you staring ... at?"

((Edited Profile to include Age. Please do likewise))

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:32 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Edited. And what am I staring at? oO;; ))

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:37 pm
Profile WWW

"Whoa..." CfF stared at what looked like the most massive file storeroom the world had ever seen. Rows upon rows of neat grey steel filing cabinets lined the room, the end of each row marked with which letters of the alphabet it contained.

CF ran to the row marked "Mods and Admins". "Nifty!" She remarked. "Come look - I found a file on RaichuLatias!" She had gone into the row and pulled open the drawer marked RaichuLatias to find that the drawer was far deeper than it looked, and it contained what looked like every post RL had ever made, as well as his personal Profile. She closed the drawer and began to walk down the row. "Darkkend, Galar, Jigglypuff, RaichuLatias, Skull Kid, sNOwBaLL .. Every Mod in the forum has a file! And look! Over here! TonberryKing, Frost, darkmind, Amphy!" She looked up."This is way cool."

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yeah, very cool," Flannery agreed, nodding. "But, uh...isn't this kinda like looking at someone's permanent record? I mean, what's next? We're going to try and sneak into Evergra--?" She cut herself off suddenly, looking away. "Never mind."

Last edited by Flannery on Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

((Oi! Careful of that Godmoding! I'm not digging through files, I'm walking down the row reading out the names in awe. I wouldn't go through bits of the file that I can't get to on Psypoke normally!))

CF walked back to the door of the Memberlist and, still holding her Ampharos plushie, peered out carefully.

"Hey! She remarked in suprise. "All the smilies are gone!"

She walked back into the main room and looked at the screen again.

Online: Amphy
Hidden: 1
Guest: 1
Inline: Confused Flareon, Flannery

"Look there's a guest online! What if they get sucked in here too?" she asked, turning back to Flannery.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry. It was an accident. I don't intentionally godmode. xX;; ))

"Then I hope they bring some snacks," she replied, blinking up at the screen. "I wonder who the hidden could be though." Hopefully no one of extreme importance.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:10 pm
Profile WWW

((Its all good - I do sometimes as well! :P))

"It's probably TonberryKing. He's always hidden." As if to prove her point, a small light flashed behind them with a light PING. CF turned in time to see the sign on the door of Help changing.

"Last to post: TonberryKing." she grinned at Flannery. "Well when I'm right, I'm right!"

((Flannery'll eventually say "How do we get out of here"... Hopefully..))

Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Wow. I would've never guessed that, and I've been here since...uh...a long time ago." Flannery's memory was failing her. "But, uh...how are we gonna get outta here? This is really cool and all, but my parents are probably going to call the cops if they find me missing. And my friends will probably think I died. And who will feed this fish?"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next