It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Overlord of Johto 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Those Pideot are powerful." commented Max.

((You, know Grass King, ou coul attack with them distracted now.))

As they sent there Pokemon out, they realized they had no chance, even if some of these guys were infirier.

As Gardevoir used Thunderbolt on the surrounding Pokemon, Glalie used Hail, hitting there enemies along with them. The two Flygons flew up, swiping with Dragon Claw, going for every Pokemon they could see.

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
On a cliff above the battle between the 2 sides Grassy shouted "Attack!!!" as pokemon and trainers alike jumped down onto the battle. "Tree hop, Leaf dancer, spiky, lotus use absorb!"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well duh!" yelled Max,"we've been fighting them for 20 minunets!"

There Pokemon continued there bombardment.

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:49 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A pack of Houndooms charged into the Rebel curs. Xatus and Pidgeots flew overhead firing Psychic blasts and striking with their beaks. The Prophet and his Hitmonlee stood on a cliff above a powerful trainer with a Steelix. The Prophet grinned. "Go, Hitmonlee. Destroy it."

Hitmonlee did a huge leaping kick and smashed into the Steelix, instantly KOing it. He proceeded to knock out all pokemon and rebels that ran at him with his long powerful legs.

"Now, Dragonite, let's go." The Prophet leaped onto his Dragonite as the deadly duo began raining death from above with Flamethrowers and Ice Beams...

Not only did the Empire have strength in numbers, but it appeared they had more skill as well...

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
"Tooty Fruity u stay with me," Grassy said to his tropius as he lept on its back. "Right now take off," while grassy survayed the scean he comanded his pokemon. "Leaf Dancer jump on here and use stun spore!" Grassy said as they landed. In a second he said "Lets go up again now Tooty Fruity!"

Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Go Vaporeon and jolteon." Ark said. "Vaporeon Rain dance and jolteon thunder."
I actulally worked ark thought as a the rain fell heavily and he thuder was striking the ground around them.
"Now Leo send in your troops i'll cover you!"
"Sir!" Leo ran toward the battle with his troops.
"All of you come on out." All of the Eeveeultions came out, Ark waited until Leo was in battle, "Ok everyone ready," facing his pokemon they nodded "Ok CHARGE!" they all rushed down to the battle Flareon blasting fire at pokemon while jolteon's thunder still stuck pokemon.

Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Those stupid imposters... they ruined everything..." The Prophet was FURIOUS now. The battle was starting to shift in the rebels' favor because of their brilliant tactics. Retreat? Call for reinforcements? The list of options sifted through his mind...

"This is Prophet, signalling Zaron. Zaron, come in."
"This is Zaron, Prophet. What do you need?"
"We're being attacked by the rebels. We have located their base in Mahogany Town, but they've sent a strike force towards the Lake of Rage. A large portion of my army was wiped out by suicide bombers, and we're at a stalemate. Can you spare any forces from Ecruteak?"
"Those foolish rebels, they don't know to give up. My entire army is at your disposal."
"And what of Ho-oh?"
"Can't be spared. Kaos had a special assignment for him."
"Very well. Send all available troops to Mahogany."
"Your wish is my command, Prophet."

A new cloud of dust formed at the edge of Ecruteak...

Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I can't belive it, we're winning!" yelled Seth.

"Where did Zero go?" Replied Raidin.

"Iduno." commented Max.

"Captain Seth, the enemy army is approching!" exclaimed a Rebel Solidier.

"WHAT!?" yelled Raidin.

"We can't give up, we'll win, or go down trying."

Image Thanks CF!

Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"REGROUP EVERYONE!"
Leo and his troops were to busy battling to help. Looks like its up to me Ark thought.
"Eevee, get the others around." Eevee started roaring the all arks pokemon came round."everyone get ready for their reinforcements." The cloud was getting closer.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:13 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the enemy army got closer, they realized they had no chance.

((I'm going to have to godmode, to help the story a little after the army gets here.))

"We're falling behind, there too many!"

"I know but we have to..."

As the anemy swept down on Seth and his team, the two Flygons uses Dragon Claw, heading straight for Prophet.

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ark had to do somthing there were too many. "YOU WIN THIS ROUND KAOS." He bellowed at the clouds above them. "RETREAT!"
They returned their pokemon and all chucked smoke balls into the air and started to run. Ark hated running but it was his only choice.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:08 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"What, Team Ultra Ran Away!?" yelled Seth.
"Sir, should we retreat as well?" asked a solidier.
"No, just ecause the;re cowards dosen't mean we have to be."
"Bu, t, their rehinforcements arehere!"
"Then we'll go down trying."

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:11 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Two Flygons shot at The Prophet. His dragonite fired an icebeam as his starmie blasted another one with its own beam of ice.

The Prophet laughed evilly as one group of rebels fled the scene. The Ecruteak Army smashed into the rest of the fools.

The Prophet soared on Dragonite after the retreating group followed by a vast group of Xatus, Charizards, Salamences, Noctowls, and Altarias. They began to fire down psychic blasts, flames, hyper beams, and ice beams, picking off the retreating cowards of Team Ultra as they fled. The Prophet now commanded the horde to turn around and burn Mahogany and all of the remaining Rebels and their supporters...

Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As he was up in the air grassy was assisting the battle with his Bellossom and tropius, "Carry on using stun spore Leafy Dancer, Tooty Fruity use Solarbeam on that big army over there!" As he was watching the scene he saw a baby sunkern on the cliff he said "Tooty Fruity land on that cliff quick!" When he landed Grassy jumped off and picked up the baby pokemon and put it in a pokeball. When he jumped back on Fruity he shouted "Off we go again!"

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As they ran a blast Smashed into Leo. Anger filled Ark. He spun around. "carry on running" he said to the rest.
"Go Jolteon, Theres your target." He yelled pointing to prophet "Now use THUNDER!" a massive blast of thunder was hurting towards prophet. "Now Vaporeon Blizzard, Flareon Fire Blast, Espeon Psychic and Umbreon Shadow ball." All of the blasts were flying towards the prophet. Ark was against Pokemon attcking pokemon and visversa but he couldn't stand to watch his men being picked off.
"S...or.r....y S....i.....r." Leo muttered as his eyes closed. don't worry leo i'll avenge your passing.
The Attacks smashed into the prophet....

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Five elemental blasts suddenly came hurtling at the Prophet! Dragonite got totally creamed as it let out a yelp of pain. The Prophet was horrified as the world grew closer and closer. He felt himself collide with the ground, then all was black.

As the battle died down, Captain Darius was shocked to find a dead Dragonite and a mangled body with a black robe.

The body did not breathe...

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry about this huge Godmode, I'll do way less later))

Prophet smiled as he led his men to Mahogany, crushing the whole Rebel army on the way. Seth flew at him along with the Team. "I'll challenge you to a battle, a fair fight." said Seth.

"Why would I battle you, it would waste my time."

"You know as well as I do that you have many traiters, and bandits in your army. Show them yor power."

"All right, I'll make thins quick."

As they battle I'll take you far away, in Goldenrod City....

Kaos: Prophet has become too powerful. I'll have to take care of him.

Back at the battle:

Seth was losing, he knew he couldn't win, but the only reason he was doing this was for the rest of Team Light to escape the base.

Prophet: Dragonite, finish his Gardevoir off, ICE BEAM!!!!

Gardevoir fell, the battle was over. Seth ran back to the base, moving faster than the army.

As The Prphet got closer Seth and the group hid inside, knowing they couldn't escape. Prphet walked in alone, checking for rebels first.

The a 10 inch. thick steel door closed behind him.

Prophet: The Rebels set a trap!?

A man walked in from an elevater, with a black cape, and a very commanding look.

Prophet: My lord. *He bowed while saying this*

Kaos: Yes, an you are General Prophet, a traitor.

Prophet: What!? I'd never betray you my lord.

Kaos: You have grown to strong. There are 100 ice bombs set to explode in 10 minunets. *He dissappeared in the elevater, it leaving Prophet trapped.

Seth had been watching the whole thing, and as he walked in Prophet turned around.

Seth: He's been planing this all along, he knew where this base was the whole time. He's had spies here all along. And the worst thing is. Our Leader, General Altmare looks exactly like him. He is him.

Prophet: I think you watch too much Star Wars.

Seth: But it's true.

The bombs exploded, freezing the remaaining rebels in time forever, or so Kaos thought.

20 years later.....

Team Ultra was losing every battle. The remaining Rebels had joined them in hopes of winning the war.

Ark: We have almost lost the entire team.

Samatha: I know, at least we won last battle.

Samatha was a pretty girl, with long black hair, and blue eyes. She normally wore a black T-Shirt and jeans, very worn and old.

Ark: Well that was on a small caravan.

The Empire had taken over all of Orre and Hoenn, as Well as Kantp. In many experiments they had made a more powerful breed of Pokemon. Each Region was rules by a different General.

General Zeron: Johto
General Pandora: Orre
General Kai: Hoenn
General Keyson: Kanto

Samatha left the room, visiting the place that her Mother alway talked about. It was a bunch of burnt Ruins, destoryed by the Empire.
She noticed a trapdoor getting closer and opening it.

Samatha: What the!?

Solid Ice was under the door. "Go charizard, melt the ice." As the Charizard melted the ice she saw people, and scary looking man, and a teenager about her age. "Whoa, lets save them!" the ice melted leaving Prophet and Seth wheezing onthe ground, surprised that they lived.

Samatha: Who are you?

Image Thanks CF!

Last edited by Orre_Master on Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Some of them have gone after the others, i'll help team ultra! U four return!" Grassy shouted to Seth and his four pokemon. He soon saw what looked like a dragonite and its trainer on the floor, still as a statue but he carried on. He soon saw that team ultra had defeated the others so he rushed back. There was only a few of the enemy left he headed over to the castle and told seth as he passed.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Looks like a big conflict of story ideas here... I think we better hold on and discuss where we want this to go before posting some more :?

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Sorry, I posted that huge post and I didn't see all the new post.

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Zaron. Can we heal him?" Darius, Xerxes, and Alastar, The Prophet's trusted captains, were in shock at their master and leader's death. "Please, General. If anyone can find a way, it's you. Ecruteak holds legions of secrets. There must be a way!"

Zaron sat down and appeared to be in deep thought. Darius broke the long silence. "Please, sir. For the Empire." Zaron looked deep into the eyes of his comrade's captains. "For the Empire..." He said. "Yes. For the Empire. We will scale the Tin Tower and find what we can. When Ho-oh returns, we may be able to ressurect The Prophet." The captains stared.

"Ho-oh? You mean that the Empire has control of Ho-oh?"
"You would be surprised at what the Empire has. Yes, we captured Ho-oh. Only the generals knew of it, of course. He has been very useful in certain... assignments. Yes, Ho-oh will return soon. Then we shall see. I will signal Kaos, and find out what he thinks."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week later...

{ho-oh}
Ho-oh landed on top of the Tin Tower. He surveyed the humans who were waiting for him. A mangled body lay at his feet. He knew he had to give the man in front of him the Sacred Ash. It was for the dead man. Life could be given to him again. Ho-oh recoiled in fear. It was another of those moments that he had, the thought that he was doing evil. Evil. Ho-oh was scared at these thoughts. But they went away quickly. Yes, the man. The Sacred Ash. Ho-oh spread his wings and sang. Sang the most beautiful song known to man. The humans were in a trance. Ho-oh began to burn. He faded slowly as the fire in his heart enveloped his body. The men screamed in horror. Did they not know that this was the necessary process for completing the ritual? Ho-oh would return. He tried to tell them but...

His song was over. The Ash was sprinkled on The Prophet as it appeared. His eyes opened. He stared at the burning creature in front of him. He heard the song it sang and it calmed him. It enveloped itself in his heart. And now he slowly got up. He recognized this place. He remembered who he was and who these people before him were. He gazed at his Captains and Comrades.

"My brothers. I have returned."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As The Prophet returned to the Lake of Rage, a sudden emotion filled him. An emotion of sorrow, a moment of pity towards those he had killed. He was overwhelmed. "Something wrong, sir?" "No... Nothing. Never mind." Xerxes gave him a strange look and continued. The Prophet had no idea what was happening.

But he was changed. He could feel it.

{ho-oh}

Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

Last edited by Orre_Master on Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next