It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Overlord of Johto 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Prophet and his captains stood staring at the map.

Darius decided to speak first. "Now, before we start, I would just like to say... Prophet, I was already starting to head down the same path as you. I was thinking of the Empire as evil and corrupt. I would have left before long anyway. I am overjoyed that I can fight alongside my friends now instead of against them."

Xerxes stepped forward. "I was shocked at first by your words, Prophet, but they truly made sense. I will follow you to whatever end."

The Prophet was pleased that his students were so wise. "Alastar? Have you anything to say?"

He looked down. "No sir... I have nothing to say."

"Very well. I think we need to gather a great army before striking. The dragon clans of Blackthorn have remained elusive. I think we can bring them to our cause. What are your thoughts, comrades?"

Darius: "I am not sure. The dragon clans have hidden away, caring naught for the struggles of the resistance and the Empire. But they may join us, they care for the land like no others."
Xerxes: "I think they'll help us! They worship the land spirits, and that's who we're fighting for."

"Alright then. I shall send Des to the Dragon Clans when she returns. Now, I think the best place to attack first would be Ecruteak. Zaron is foolish, he would not know what hit him. It is also a sacred city to the Legendary Pokemon and could serve us well..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the discussions in the War Room, Alastar went off by himself. He thought the people of Ahri were being foolish, the Empire had done naught but serve them...

A wicked idea formed in his mind.

A Flygon took off with a single rider. Five pokeballs were being cradled in the rider's arms.

The Prophet's pokeballs were cast into the Lake of Rage as Alastar sped towards Goldenrod...

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:15 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I wish you'd told me Samantha, butn this isn't the time." Ark said, "Go Steelix use rock tomb on him." pointing to there leader, Steelix smashed his tail off the wall sending rocks down surrounding the leader. "Flareon use Fire spin on the others." Now that they were trapped. He looked at Samantha.
"Well General What are you going to do with this group." Ark said, "Well everyone else keep them trapped in there until told to do otherwise."
Ark sighed everything had gone wrong since the battle at the lake of rage.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Empire Burst into the room, attack as well. Three groups were now battling, with the resistance in the lead.
Seth ran up to Samantha and Ark, jumping on Ark before he could use a Pokemon.
Seth: Go along with this.

As he pretended to fight he continued to talk.

"We are going to take Lugia, but just because I will be put to death if I fail, and I've been helping for a long time."

A large helicopter flew in from the top, which Seth jumped on, hooking the container to it, lifting itup and leaving.

Samantha: Can we trust him?

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:24 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Nidoking burst out of its pokeball as Alastar threw them into the Lake. With a roar, it grabbed the Flygons tail. In his panic, Alastar ordered the Flygon to use Gust.

Nidoking was hurled back at Ahri City. It ran up the castle to Prophet, trying desperately to explain what happened!

Prophet gazed at Nidoking in confusion. He checked his pokeballs... GONE!

On a hunch, he looked for Alastar, who was nowhere to be found.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The Prophet had lost his beloved Pokemon, and the Empire would no doubt send a strike force to eliminate Ahri City before they could be a threat.

Prophet leapt onto a Xatu and gave chase to Alastar...

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:30 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Samantha we have too, he helped us out of the cells and i'm sure he'll use Lugia to help stop the empire," Ark said then turning to Seth continuing to fight." If you do take Lugia don't let them take it to a lab."
Then he let Seth knock him down. He hoped Seth hadn't planned all his to trick them into giving away Lugia. He looked at the team as if to tell them don't try to stop him.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:34 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Don't worry." He winked at Samantha, hooking the container to anImperial Tyranitar, leaving the city, and heading toward Cinawood City.

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:38 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Prophet, Nidoking, and Xatu were gaining on the traitor. Prophet could barely make out his fleeing captain.

A Girafarig was grazing along the route between the Lake of Rage and Mahogany town as it saw the Flygon pass overhead. It sensed something wrong and fired a psychic blast at it.

Alastar turned and ordered his Flygon to strike the Girafarig. A single Double-Edge fainted it.

The Prophet saw this all happen. He landed and quickly dropped an Ultra Ball on the Girafarig, capturing it. He mounted Xatu and continued the chase.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Blaziken was wandering the route. Its trainer... nowhere to be found. The battle the week before couldn't have claimed its trainer's life... It was impossible. Tears sprung to the Pokemon's eyes. A flygon was coming by. In its sadness, the Blaziken decided to go down fighting like his trainer did. He leapt in the air to do a sky uppercut but was knocked to the ground. Now a Xatu passed by. The Blaziken again leapt up for a Sky Uppercut.

The Prophet noticed the Blaziken and chucked a Great Ball before it made contact. Captured.

The Flygon continued to streak towards Goldenrod. The Prophet drove Xatu on, unrelenting in his chase.

A Rhydon and Golduck were battling atop Mt. Mortar. A Flygon was coming right at them. It smashed into the Rhydon, knocking it out. Golduck was angered that the Flygon took down her opponent and blasted it with an Ice Beam.

The Flygon was instantly KO'ed. Alastar fell. In his rage, he released his Venusaur to thrash the Golduck.

Prophet saw the Golduck and Rhydon hurt by Alastar. The Xatu fired a psychic at the Venusaur as Prophet landed and captured the Golduck and Rhydon in a Net Ball and Luxury Ball, respectively.

"ALASTAR! YOU MONSTER!" Prophet screamed.
"PROPHET YOU ARE A FOOL! THE EMPIRE IS ALL THAT MATTERS! NOW, I HAVE FIVE POKEMON LEFT. YOU HAVE ONE."
"That's what you think, cretin." Prophet released his newly captured pokemon. Alastar gasped. "Now, I think these new friends of mine owe you a little payback..."

The Lake of Rage devoured another being that dark night.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:50 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

When Seth got back to Cianawood, he gave it to a group that came to pick up the two Lugia. After they left he called Ark on his phone. "A transportation team is on its way to Ereckutec, intersect them and get Lugia back!"

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:13 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Ok Thanks for the info Seth." Ark said he put the phone down. "Ok quick to erechutec we've got to get our Lugia back." Samantha sent out an Alakzam to teleport them. "Just me and Samantha are on this mission."
In a Flash of light they were crouching waiting for the Van.
Hours later a Big Van could be seen in the distance. " Go Steelix stop the van." Steelix dived in the road the van crashed into steelix. "Stand and Deliver." Ark called. "quick save lugia samantha." Ark was distracting the soliders that came out the Van. A Loud bang and Lugia burst out of the back and Samantha flew off on Lugia.
"Hey wait for me!" Ark called and Samantha flew back at Ark.
"Get on." she yelled. Ark withdrew Steelix and grabbed Samantha's hand and sat on Lugia next to Samantha and the baby Lugia and flew off.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!

Grassy searched the castle trying to find Prophet but could not. He even asked the people if they knew where he was but didn't. Since he had just finished phoning the Resistance clans.

Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The Prophet's new Pokemon Team stood before him. It had all happened so fast, their captures. Clearly it was fate that brought them together. The Prophet went before each of his Pokemon, greeting them and giving each a nickname:

{blaziken}-Ares (Male)
{golduck}- Athena (Female)
{girafarig}- Hera (Female)
{rhydon}- Zeus (Male)
{nidoking}- Hades
{xatu}- Morpheus (Male)

Tears were familiar to him by now. They came freely, tears of joy for his new friends and tears of sorrow for those he had lost. He ordered Athena to search for his pokeballs in the Lake. She came up with nothing...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Morning:

The Prophet burst through the gates of Ahri City. Xerxes and Darius ran up to him with looks of relief, wondering what happened. The Prophet explained to them Alastar's betrayal and how he captured his new pokemon.

Suddenly Prophet sees the resistance member he encountered in the garden...

Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

A large team of Dragonite attacked the Lugia, firing Ice Beams at it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seth looked out his widow, looking at the beautiful ocean.

Soldier: Sir, The Prophet and his army have gone Rouge.
Seth: Get me General Pandora, I need to speak with her immediatly.
Pandora: Yes sir.
Seth: I'm taking an absence, I'm leaving you in charge.
Pandora: May I ask why?
Seth: I'm going to find that Desperado Prophet, hes mine.
Pandora: Yes sir.
Samantha: Go Lugia!

Image Thanks CF!

Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:28 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

All Ark could do is try to dodge the Ice beams. He couldn't use any pokemon, he looked down water they were getting close.
"Samantha you stay i'll meet you back at the base." Ark said and grabbed a pokeball and dived off Lugia. Air crashing against him "Go Wailord!" he called. Wailord apeared in the water, catching Ark. This had used up so much energy. "Quick Wailord to whirl Island." then darkness took him.
He awoke in the morning with sun beating down on his face. "W...where are we Wailord?" Ark said weakly. His sides were in alot of pain and he felt very sickly. Wailord slowed and stopped, they were at whirl island. Ark got up groggily, "Return Wailord." he said. He hoped that Lugia could have sped up without him and reached the base. He pulled out his phone, dialled a number. "Samantha its me I'm outside the cave, Samantha are you there." The line was dead.........

Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The Empire had her, she didn't stand a chance.

Solider: Your ours, know. Tell us where the Lugia Eggs are!
Samantha: I wouldn't tell you even if I could.
Solider: What do you mean.
Samantha: Mind Erasing, so everyone who saw it wouldn't remember where it was.
Solider: I'm going to have to report that.

Image Thanks CF!

Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ark ran into Ocean city. His jaw hit the ground the place looked like a bomb had hit. He grabbed a pokeball from his waist, "Houndoom go find any survivers." Houndoom sniffed at piles of ruble, hearong a crumbling sound behind him, Ark crouched down to one of the guards and took the gun from the guards holster, then he carried on, then he felt the cold metal of a gun barrel in his back.
"F..freeze," the voice said behind him, "Drop your wepon reble." Ark obeidiently dropped the gun. "Now drop your pokemon belt, and no funny business." Ark dropped his belt, felt the gun lmove away from his back, in a split second Ark pulled out a smoke ball and threw it on the ground the bilnded man tripped forward in the smoke, Ark picked up the gun from the floor.
"Now tell me who do you work for?" Ark asked inpatiently.
"I....I work for the Empire." The man spluttered.
"What happend here?"
"Lugia came in, w..with the girl and we ambushed her and took her and Lugia."
Ark knew enough now, he smacked the gun of the mans head. Took the uniform and put it on it was a little on the small side but it would do, he picked up his pokemon belt put it on under the uniform.
"Houndoom, come here," Houndoom came back and shook his head. "return, the empire will pay for killing my team."
He turned and ran back off to the beach. when he arrived he grabbed Wailord Pokeball, "Go Wailord, Lets Surf to Olivine Harbour." He climbed on Wailord and the sailed off towards the Harbour.

Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:00 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth entered Erectutec, going though a million metal deteters and x-rays, even though he was a general.

"Time to make my final stand."

Image Thanks CF!

Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:19 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ark entered the building only once being asked who he was. He got to the offices, "Can I have permission to see General Plowman," Ark asked. When he entered the room there was a woman at his desk.
"He's out!" the female general replied to his question.
"Oh its just I was told to go guard Lugia," Ark said
"OK," She said. "Well I'm in charge now go guard the cells."
"Ma'am." Ark repiled. Maybe one of the prisioners knows where the Lugia is. He turned and left heading for the cells, which were still in pretty bad condition.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:34 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Image Thanks CF!

Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((I can't really do anything until Grass King does something))

Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:23 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
Grassy said slyly to Phophet "Well where have u been? Ive been lookin all over for u!"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:10 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I believe I asked you first. Now tell me who you are and why you are here. Do not waste my time for I have much to do!"

it appears I have not changed so much after all The Prophet thought...

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"General Plowman!" a soldier yelled, "Would you like to go to your Private Chambers?"

Seth: Yes.

He had a plan, the tracking device in Grassy should find Prophet and Grassy. And there are no cameras in his chambers either. All resistance members had one, so he would know exacly where Ark was too.

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ark marched down corridors looking into the celss of the people to weak to escape with him. He got to a big steel door with a card slot at the side, he pulled out the ID card he'd stolen and inserted it. There was a rummbling as the doors slid open, he walked saw some guards leave, one looked at him and whispered in his ear. "Could ya cover for me for just a bit, I'm starvin'."
"Sure." Ark repiled and entered seeing lots of intarigation rooms. Then seeing one woth a light on, the guard whispered again "its that one." Pointing to the one with the light on.
"OK take your time." Ark whispered back.
He watched the guard run off. He smiled and entered. Then he saw Samantha looking beat up in a chair locked down.
"Samantha." He whispered seeing no camaras. "Its me, Ark." She looked up. "We're getting out of here." She shook her head. Ark then saw she was attached to all sorts of wires and machines. "OK then wheres Lugia?" She leant forward and Whispered. "Lugia's in the main base, you must hurry there isn't much time left." Fear suddenly grasped Ark as he saw a camara attached to her. He got up and ran out into the corridoor, back to the Jail still seeing the hole in the wall he jumped through and ran to the nearest Pokemon Center, and ran over to the computer and typed in his user and requested his Salamence out of the computer and inserted his flareon. When outside he sent out his Salamece Jumping on. "Theres no time to loose we must find Plowman." Salamence took off as soliders piled out of the harbour looking for him. They flew high while Ark rang Seths number, and awaited an answer.

Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:42 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Ark broke her out!?"

He heard his phone ring. "Hello,Ark?"

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"They've got Lugia at the main base, at every rebel together we must launch our battle with Kaos Now!" Ark called down the phone, "Also are the rumors that prophet is alive and turning on the empire." He looked down at Samantha, "Is there any Rebel Hospitals anywhere, Samantha's pretty beat up." He had so many Questions and was waiting for answers.

Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next