It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Pokemon Roleplay (Yet another one. Please join anyway!) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xavier was still sat on the hill hours after the sun had gone down, he was pondering how to find the girl, it would be nearly impossible, but he would not fail his master, suddenly he had an idea, maybe he could try again to trace the girl's teleport, "Espeon, come here a second" he hissed through the darkness, Espeon stood up upon hearing his masters call and trotted over, ("Yes Master?") Espeon asked, "could you try a trace again?" Xavier asked, ("I will try Master") Espeon replied, after a few minutes Espeon found the place, Port Tarmi, ("I have found it Master, Port Tarmi") Espeon replied, "Good Espeon, Teleport us there immediately" Xavier commanded before they disappeared in a flash of light.

A few minutes later Xavier and Espeon appeared next to a Pokemon Center, he looked around and saw the form of a sleeping girl under a tree, "Go Venomoth" Xavier said as he released a large moth-like pokemon, he and Espeon, accompanied by Venomoth then walked over to the girl, "you won't be going anywhere" Xavier said as he extended the claws from one hand and held them near the girls face, "hit her with a Sleep Powder as soon as she wakes" Xavier said to Venomoth.

Last edited by 2x4b on Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 1:17 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Why did you go to sleep?!Too late now.) Angela recognized Psyche's voice, but couldn't see her.In fact, she was clouded in mist.But, she could see her older sister.
"Psyche's got a point.Look where you got yourself, sis.", Angela tried to wake up, but she fell asleep again instantly.

Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xavier watched as the girl began to wake before being covered with a light blue powder from Venomoth, she then fell asleep again immediatly, Xavier then took out the same holographic device and turned it on, the hologram of the figure appeared again, "Yes Xavier?" the figure asked, "I have the girl Master" Xavier replied, "Good, Xavier, you will be rewarded hansomly" the figure replied, suddenly Xavier heard a slight rustling sound, he looked at Venomoth and turned his head towards a bush near the tree, Venomoth nodded and glided towards the bush, it then scattered an orange powder, Xavier heard a bark and a gasp, Venomoth then returned an dropped a paralyzed Growlithe and Officer Jenny at his feet, "I'm sorry about that Master, their was a slight interference" Xavier said o the hologram, "I saw Xavier, it was impressive, bring the girl to me at once" the figure said with a slight grin, the figure then disappeared and Xavier put the device back in his pocket.

Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Trainer Name:Tony
Pokemon:
Hitmontop
Vaporeon

Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Wow. you guys are still at it. My laptop broke and my parents wouldn't let me on their buisness compy, soooo I had to wati to get the stupid laptop fixed. It's ok now and I'm back. Yes, you can join, new person. Can you guys tell me what's been happening in the rp since i was gone?))

Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"So, my sister was right.Thank goodness I have an Espeon of my own.", with that in mind, her Espeon appeared, ready to protect Angela.

Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xavier watched in suprise as an Espeon appeared next to the girl, "Think you can take care of this weakling, Espeon?" Xavier asked, ("It will be done Master") Espeon replied as he assumed a fighting stance, "Alright Espeon, Destroy that sad excuse for a pokemon!" Xavier commanded with a slight smirk.

Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Espeon, use Protect!", Angela thought.But strangely enough, the next thing she knew, she was awake.She stared at her supposed captor, then smiled slyly.
"So I was right.Too bad you won't capture me that easily.", she slammed into him, returned Espeon to her pokeball(the 1 with the pink bows on her tail)& raced off, laughing all the way.

Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You won't get away that easily" Xavier grinned as he got up, and as he did Espeon appeared in front of the girl, "Espeon, give me her pokeballs" Xavier called, Espeon nodded and the girls pokeballs disappeared off her belt and reappeared at Xaviers feet.

Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:53 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"What?!", Angela looked down & noticed her pokeballs were gone.She sighed.
"If you think this is over, you're mistaken.You see-", she stopped, turned around & made a huge limb of a nearby tree snap, "I was among many who went through great pain to recieve, special gifts.Mine being a psychic, so-", a black aura appeared around her & she vanished.

((Really?Did you think Angela wouldn't have a plan in case she was captured?3 years in Cipher would teach anyone to expect the unexpected!))

Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Damn it!" Xavier cursed as the girl vanished, "oh well at least we have her pokeballs" Xavier said as he picked up her pokeballs, he then took out the holographic device and pressed a button on it and a hologram of a small weedy scientist appeared, "Y-Yes Mr.Coldwater?" the scientist stuttered, "I'm sending you some pokeballs Baxter, I want them under a level 10 lockdown, and put a forcefield around the lockdown" Xavier said, "what setting do you want on the forcefield sir?" Baxter asked, "Make it unpenetrable to Psychics" Xavier said as he put the pokeballs into a slot on the side of the device, and with a flash of light the pokeballs were gone, "I want the Hyper-Death setting on the Laser Turrets, give them a Psychic Forcefield too" Xavier said, "Yes sir Mr Coldwater" Baxter said before the hologram disappeared.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angela watched & couldn't resist.She made a hologram of herself appear in front of the Cipher & let out a roar of laughter.
"Do you really think I'll give up that easily?!I'm too powerful to let some Pokemon do the battling for me.I'll give you 1 thing & it's that you caught me off-guard.Just give up, because-", Angela made the hologram's eyes glow crimson, "I will destroy Cipher & you will be the first person I go after.", the hologram smirked, then vanished.Angela smiled.It would take a while to get her pokeballs back, but she knew she had all the time.

Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Xavier smirked as he watched the hologram of the girl, after it was disappeared he started to laugh, "THAT WAS PITIFUL, DO YOU KNOW THAT!" Xavier shouted, "but little does she know that I have an extra power" Xavier said to himself, he held out his hand and a small ball of blue energy formed, and then the ball started to get bigger and bigger until it was the size of a boulder, he then turned around and threw the ball at the tree behind him, as soon as the ball hit there was an explosion and the tree disintergrated, "I HOPE YOU SAW THAT!" he shouted.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:50 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Angela rolled her eyes.She saw the tree disintergrate, she couldn't deny that.
"Why do you think that stupid little magic tricks will actually scare me?!", Angela asked, making the hologram appear again.
"It's not like I can't do that same thing with twice as much energy.", the hologram made a black energy ball appear.It was small in size, but when it hit a clump of trees, the clump, plus extras, were disintergrated.
"Face it.I went through hell to get these powers.If I can do that-", she pointed to the new path, "just imagine what I will do to you & hundreds of Ciphers.In fact, I should do that to you right now, but you're too weak to waste my time.So long for now, Xavier.", with that, the hologram exploded, clearing another path.Angela watched & laughed.

Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Sorry R2, I totally forgot about this RP :oops: )

Xavier watched the Hologram exploded and cleared another path, "she doesn't know what power I posess" Xavier said. He then returned Venomoth and he and Espeon teleported away to prepare for the final confrontation.

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"That was supposed to at least hurt his pride, if it didn't hurt him.", she clawed at the tree she was sitting on.Then she smiled slyly.
"No matter.This just the game more interesting.", she said as she teleported to Cipher for the final time.

((Just out of curiosity, who do you think will win:Angela or Xavier?))

EDIT: Don't tell me you forgot again!?

Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6