It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pokemon Roleplay (Yet another one. Please join anyway!) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lewis looked around Woah he thought that is a really nice dragonair. "So whos battling who around here"he said going to his belt and grabbed a pokeball from his belt "Nice Dragon, Go Salamence" he shouted. "but mines better" he said under his breath. The salamence looked at the 2 trainers ahead then went and stood next Lewis and started growling.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cal wandered out of the cave into bright sunlight "Boy, I'm glad that's over" he said to himself as he stumbled out into a large, broad beach. Taking a moment to take a breath of fresh air, Cal notices something pink in the sand. Being so curious, Cal wanders over to pick the ball, have colored in sand, up. "Wow, this will sure to come in handy" he says to himself. "Well, I wonder where this ocean goes" he says as he realeases an oddly colored Swampert out of it's ball. "Swampert! Use Surf" He shouted as he hopped onto Swamperts back. Not long before they set off, Cal saw someting flying over the waves so quick he only caught a glimpse of it's blue patterns. "Wow, I sure am lucky today 'Pert, first that ball, now whatever that thing was"Cal said to his Swampert "Peert!" Replied the faithful Swampert as they approached city.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I guess I'll join. I'll post my Profile:

Name: Neo
Pokemon: Blissey, Nuzleaf, Haunter, Umbreon, Walrein and Kadabra.

===================

Neo walked into the forest, gazing up at the stars above him, wondering what mysteries lay ahead of him. Suddenly, a trainer appeard in front of him, getting closer and closer. This mystery trainer challenged Neo. Neo accepted. The battle began!! "Go Walrein!!" he shouted!! "Go Vilepume!" The mystery trainer sshouted! And the battle started!.......

The battle started! "Petal Dance!!" The trainer said. "Dodge it!!" Neo shouted. "Now ice Beam!!" Vileplume countered with Solarbeam. both of the exchanged hits, but finally, after a blasting blizzard, Vileplume fainted. "Gah!! I lose.." Neo smiles to himself and the mystery trainer is revealed. It's a member of team cipher!! "Go, Kadabra" Neo shouted. "Kadabra, Psywave that man!!" The cipher admin went blasting through the skies. This was only a taster of Neo's adventures...

Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:01 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

A salamence suddenly appeared about twenty feet away from Isaac. He skidded to a halt. Looking upon the salamence with aw, he fingers his safari ball and thinks. Oh, what the hell, might as well catch it. One ice beam should do the trick. He sends out Crusader. "Crusader! Ice Beam that Salamence-" suddenly a trainer appears from behind the Salamence. "Oh, god... not again..."

"So you think you can beat my salamence huh?" The trainer states. "We'll see about that."

Isaac curses under his breath. The battle begins.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:58 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Salamence lets make this quick!" Lewis called. "This aint no safari, Salamence Dragon Claw!" Salamence's claw began to glow it sailed throught the air SMASH direct hit......

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Shoot... Crusader come on just beam it and be done with it..."
Crusader is LOW on health. Isaac cringes, realizing that all he has left is Ares, his blaziken. He has to take down this salamence with golduck or he has no chance...

A beam of ice crashes into the Salamence...

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:13 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Suddenly salamence froze and crashed against the floor. "No return salamence. Go Vaporeon, Use double edge" Vaporeon charged and crashed into the floor. Dam it vaporeon was at the mercy of his golduck

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh no... a vaporeon..." Isaac shuddered. He would have to take it down with Crusader... Otherwise Ares was in trouble.

"Crusader, no time to use calm mind. Psychic!" Thinking for a moment, Isaac whimpered "And please don't die..."

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lewis sighed "return, Go Mightyena, im gettin sick of the golduck use crunch!"

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Crusader gives Isaac a look as if to say "There. You happy now?" Then he falls backward onto the ground. Isaac sighs and grabs his only remaining Timer ball. Out pops Ares.

The {blaziken} screeches and flares its fists. "Okay, Ares. It's all you! Bulk it up, my friend!"

Blaziken's nostrils flare as it's muscles enlarge. He crouches, ready to strike...

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hmmm it looked injured but lewis couldnt forget this had the type advantage over all his remaining pokemon Note to self catch more pokemon he thought. "Mightyena use sandattck"

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sand flies in Ares' face. He screeches and furiously launches a sky uppercut.

"There he goes again" muttered Isaac. Ares was quite a vicious battler, often acting without orders. But it was all good, because Ares knew what the best strategy would be almost all the time.

Ares' fist connects with the Mightyena's chin...

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth stopped, kneeling on the ground. "I lost, to some stranger, two times in a row." He got up pulling out a Max Revive his friend gave him, giving it to Gardevoir."Here you go." Gardevoir got up, and Seth gave some Revives to the rest of them.

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:36 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Return, Thats it now im annoyed, Go Skarmory." no sooner had it come out then lewis was barking orders "Skarmory use drill peak." Skarmory turned and face Lewis and Screeched at him. "Skarmory, why today do you pick to be difficult."
Blaziken just ran forward and launched a massive blaze kick. Skarmory fell. "Good match." Lewis said "hey do you wanna come with me to the pokemon centre.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth gets something out from hs pocket, seeing the battle, wtih Isaac winning. "Hey, I have something for you!" Seth tosses a box containing a boat ticket to Orre to Isaac. "Mabye you can beat Mt. Battle." Seth runs into a nearbye forest.

Image Thanks CF!

99.5 of all Sigs have Stupid Statistics, and the Elite Four can delete all of them.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

after walking a while Lester made it back to his small village. he casually walked back into his house goin up to the computer room. he used the computer to withdraw 5 other pokemon walking outside he released the 5.
a cyndaquil, a chickorita, a skarmory, a flaffy, and a lickitung. the little totodile stared in awe at these 5 older stronger pokemon he then recalled all but skarmory and flew he didnt care were he just felt like soaring...

*profile updated*

Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As Cal stepped onto the beach of Olvaline, Cal noticed something going on at the lighthouse. "What the-" Cal said as an Ampharos came crashing out of the top window of the lighthouse. "Amphy!" A voice shouted from up above."You rotten Team Rockets! How could you!? You probably killed my dear Ampharos! No! Don't! Noooooo!" The girl screamed as she came falling out the already broken window. "Swampert! Catch her!" Cal shouted. Pert! The Swampert nodded. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." The girl said exhausted and graciously. "Hi. I'm. the. Olvaline Gym. Leader. She muttered under her breath. Wanna battle once I recover?" "Sure... Um. Okay..." Cal said.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Isaac eyed this new trainer suspiciously. "So, do you know where the nearest pokemon center IS?" He nodded. "Well then, let's be off."

The two new companions set off...

Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Brendan took the girl's hand, hoisting himself out of the water. "Appreciate it," he said with a small chuckle, still slightly embarrassed. "Must of taken a lot of training. Dratinis don't evolve easily." He laughed again, but jumped back when Leon growled at him. "M-my...what big teeth you have!"

The skarmory's head jerked when he realized that a stranger was touching him. "Oi. Keep your paws to yourself, furball." Then he heard his trainer's voice, turning just in time to see him being threatened by a mean looking mightyena. In a flash, Corbin placed himself between Brendan and Leon, releasing a high pitched screech, bringing himself to his full height and opening his wings wide to make himself appear bigger. Sure, Brendan got on his nerves, but no one messed with his trainer!

((Edit: I just realized there's already a Pokemon character called Brendan. This isn't him--it's some other white-haired nerd. :P))

Last edited by Flannery on Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Lewis and Issac set off out of the forest. after walking for a bit the saw a Small town. "We're almost to the pokemon centre, Can I ask you whats ur name?" Lewis smiled because he knew he had forgoten to ask him that before. They were at te town now....

Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Cal went into the Gym with the three Pokeballs he randomly chose before he ran out of the Hotel. "God, I hope these ones are good" He hopes to himself. The young Leader called him to hurry up "I'm not going to go easy on you just because you saved me! Go Ampharos!"she shouted "Go ummm... this pokemon!" As a Pidgeot came out of the pokeball. "just great..." Cal moaned. "Ampharos! Raindance!" "Okay Pidgeot, Fly!"Cal said regretfully "Okay Amparos! Thunder!" "Pidgeot!"Cal shouted.Pidgeot Fainted! "Pidgpidgpidg..." "Okay, Go umm... this one!" "Bellossom!" Bellosom! Sunny Day!" Cal Shouted. "Ampharos! Cotten Spore!" "Bellosom! Solarbeam!"Cal shouted at the top of his lungs. Ampy.... Ampharos fainted! "Go Magnemite!" "Okay Bellosom, Hidden Power!" Super Effective! "Yes!"Cal said to himself. "Hang in there Magne! Use Zap Cannon!" Belo- Bellosom was paralyzed! "No!" shouted Cal...

Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Seth wandered around the forest, thinking bout what next. "Gardevoir, go!" the graceful Pokemon came out. "Lets go to he next Town."

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:08 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Prophet, controlling other people's characters, even something as small as changing their facial expressions, is considering god-moding and you need to stop right now. Swampert King, if you're going to be RPing with yourself the entire time, I suggest you make a fanfic. RPs are all about interacting with other people's characters and going along with the story the creator of the RP (Dragon_Lover) intended.))

Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:48 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Shes right. But it wasen't in my case, because I gave him permission.))

Seth headed to the town seeing Issac, and the other trainer. "Hey," he yelled to the other trained,"wanna battle?"

Image Thanks CF!

Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:07 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Lewis turned because he heard yelling "Look im going to the pokemon center, then im off to catch pokemon so im busy." Lewis carried on and saw the P.C. He went in handed nurse joy his pokemon."Do you know where the pokemart is?"
"Why Yes its just over the street, Oh heres your pokemon back."
"Issac, you coming or what?"

Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next