It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
is very close to getting banned

Nevada peered out the door carefully. Leaning back, she said "Those are Simon and Scott! They work in Internal Affairs! They must be searching for the-" she cut herself off as the Rocket Grunts turned to peer at her suspiciously.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The Rocket Alex was holding began whimpering slightly, "new on the job?" Asked Alex.

The Rocket nodded.

"Well then perhaps you'll tell us what's going on?"

The Rocket nodded again, the other one rolled it's eyes.

"Well," the new guy began, "we arrived here early, we heard from some sources that Team Legend was planning to attack. We wnted this area for ourselves so we took up position here, telling the locals that we were here to protect them. It was midninght when the Legends came in their flying cars. They shot at us with all sorts of weaponry, so we had to get undercover. Then they attacked. We've been battling ever since."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:13 pm

"Then where is everyone now? There's no one here." Nevada pointed out.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"A-are you s-s-sure?" the man stammered, looking out the door, "then perhaps the battle's over..."

Alex turned to Nevada and said, "what should we do with these guys? Can Chimecho knock them out like before?"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:42 pm

Nevada released her Chimecho, but it panted and fell to slump on her shoulder. Nevada shook her head.

"She's exhausted." she said, returning the tired little Pokemon.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Then we'll have to do it the old fashioned way," Alex frowned, brought his gun above his head and brought the butt end down on the Rocket's skull, hard enough to knock him out.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:48 pm

Nevada did likewise. She threw the Rocket down and scouted out some rope in the room to tie them both up.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Nevada did this Alex held his gun tightly and slowly opened the door. He crept out into the hallway then crouched in a corner, waiting for Nevada.

(( Well, I'm off to Sydney for most of the weekend, I'll be back on Sunday. Bye! ))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:55 pm

Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex was kneeling behind a small table in the corridor. Nevada! What is taking so long? He was about to dart from his hiding place and back into the room, when a group of Rocket Grunts came marching around the corner. Alex leaned back against the wall and waited for them to pass.

Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:40 pm

Nevada crept out of the room only to walk into a group of Rocket grunts.

"That's her!" the Leader yelled "Get her!" A Grunt on the far left was the first to move. He dived at her and she dodged, turning to run back down the corridor. "Alex!" she called desperately as the Rockets gave chase.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:25 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex fireds a shot into the Rocket's midst, hitting one of them in the leg. The result was immediate. The Grunts were already high-strung from the days events and after one of their own was gunned down by an unknown assailant they just cracked. They began to run in every direction, one of them instinctively dove for Nevada tackling her. Alex ran in that direction, pushing through the confused crowd for Nevada.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:35 am

Nevada stumbled and fell as a Rocket tackled her. She hit the ground roughly, pushed into the floor by the Grunt's weight. He whipped out a gun and held it to her head, forcing her down lower.

"Keep away or I'll shoot! Don't try me!"

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex stood still, and held his hands in the air. He let his hand go loose and dropped the gun.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:04 am

The Rocket jabbed the gun at her throat and forced Nevada to stand with him. She gasped - the gun was cutting off her windpipe. She tried to pull his hand away but he pulled her arms down and pinned them.

"Don't follow." he said softly, backing away. Nevada tried to call out, but breathing was still difficult - he was blocking off her air. The Rocket continued to back away while Nevada's strength faded from lack of oxygen.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:22 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"You're choking her!" Alex shouted, taking a step towards the Rocket. He dropped to his knees as the Rocket disappeared into the darkness, taking Nevada with him.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:49 am

The Rocket dragged Nevada with him until he reached a door. He threw her roughly to the ground where she lay gasping for breathe.

"I'm done with you." he snarled. He turned and threw open the door with a lod CRASH and then cocked his gun and aimed at her.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex got to his feet, fire burning in his eyes. He picked up the gun, felt it's weight, then ran down the corridor after Nevada. He got halfway down before he heard a loud bang. He stopped dead, not believing his ears, then he ran again, this ime faster. He vowed to himself that he would catch Nevada's killer, and show him the greatest pain on earth.

(( Ooh, suspense! ))

Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:45 am

Nevada stared in shock at the gun in her hand. She could hardly believe what had just happened. A second later she heard a thud as the man's body hit the ground outside. She had reacted too quickly to register, picking up the gun, shooting the Rocket. Unable to comprehend it, she collapsed in a dead faint.

((Is anyone else sensing a Romeo and Juliet affect approaching?))

Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:46 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex down the hallway, looking through each door to find Nevada. Finally he found her, lying dead on the ground, with the dead body of a Rocket in the doorway. Alex leaped over to the body and ran to Nevada. He sat down next to her, taking her hand. "No..." he whispered, sitting next to her. He took the smoking gun from her hand, feeling it's weight. Alex cocked the gun, not knowing why.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:58 pm

Slowly Nevada came to. She opened her eyes blearily and saw Alex looking down at her. "Alex!" she cried, throwing her arms around him. "I thought I was gonna die.."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex held her, not knowing what was going on. "But you're dead..." he said faintly, "I must have died too."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:03 am

Nevada held him, struggling not to cry again. "No, no..I'm not dead am I? I'm not dead.."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Yes... yes you are. We're both dead. You killed the ROcket and he killed you and I came in and killed myself with your gun." Alex reached down and picked up the gun, pulling out the magazine. "See? There are two missing bullets... but one of them is in the chamber. We're alive!"

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:07 am

Nevada let go of him for a moment to stare at him in amazement. "We're not dead." she whispered. She pulled the gun out of his hand and wrapped her arms around him again. "We're not dead, Alex."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next