It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 The Pokemon Underworld (1 on 1) 
is very close to getting banned

Nevada stared in horror at Alex's mangled jacket. "Oh no.." she whispered. Looking up, she saw the man aim the gun at her. She closed her eyes and waited for the end.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"She sure will," shouted Alex, leaping up from the ground. He let off three bullets from the gun before the Legend even had time to look surprised. The man fell to the ground, the expreesion finally crossing his face before he died.

Alex ran up to Mirage and hugged her, holding her close. "It must be Groundhog day," he said, "everything just keeps repeating itself." Alex laughed wetly (( as in he's crying )) and kissed Nevada on the top of the head.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:02 am

Nevada hugged him back. "If I think you're dead one more time.." she said. She couldn't stop herself shaking.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Let's go," he said, "I promise nothing everything'll go smoothly from here." Alex let Nevada go reluctantly, but took her hand and led her back to the car. Finally letting go he opened the door and got in, starting the engine.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:08 am

Nevada felt his reluctance as he let her go and she smiled faintly. Sitting in the car next to him she began to think about what obsticles they might face..

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The car roared through the debris and soon they were on the way to Lavender Town.

(( Time skip. Fwoosh! ))

They arived in Lavender town an hour later. Alex had dumped the car about a kilometre back and then said, "hey, do you think you might be able to get us some Legend disguises?"

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:30 am

Nevada smiled. "I've already thought of that!" She said gleefully. "You know, believe it or not, you look an awful lot like Admin Lucious.." 10 times cuter by far though.

She called out her Chimecho again and in an instant Alex was decked out as Admin Lucious.

Last edited by Flarey on Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:33 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Great, it'll be easy to get in if I look like an Admin," Alex said, eyeing the huge compund, "and remember to disguise your face. Lana would have spread word of you defection."

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:35 am

"Right." In an instant, she was Admin Desdemona. She winked and began to walk towards the complex. "The real Lucious and Des are off in Johto at the moment, secret mission, so they shouldn't be back."

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Great!" said Alex, "there won't be any more hiccups. Good thing it's secret too, then when people ask we can just say: 'that's undisclosable information.'" Alex grinned and continued to walk. When they arrived at the front gate Alex scowled at the guard. "Well hurry up and open the gate!" He hissed, "I don't want to wait outside in the mud!"

Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:42 am

"Oh, yes, of course, sir." The guard hurried out of his guard box to obey Alex's instructions. Nevada strode forward briskly. "Come, Lucious." She walked up to the front door and swiped her ID card. "Don't worry." she whispered. "Chimecho changed its code to match Des's."

Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex grinned and strode after her. "Hurry, close the gate!" He said to the guard, "we don't want any Rockets getting in, now do we?" Alex laughed silently to himself and caught up to Nevada. "Okay," he hissed to her, "where do you think they'd keep the Ball?"

Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:49 pm

Nevada led the way into the building. It was deserted, but a series of glowing lines could be seen protecting the next door.

"Motion sensors." Nevada said. She walked up to the control panel and swiped her adapted card. With a PING the glowing lines faded. Holding out a hand for Alex, she smiled. "Let's go."

Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex took her hand and walked through the doorway, half expecting the alarms to go off. Everything else bad had happened today, why shouldn't the alarms go off just to round it off nicely?

Luckily they didn't, and Alex sighed in relief. "C'mon, let's just find that Ball and get out of here."

Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:59 pm

They reached a dead end with a tall steel door in it. Nevada gestured for Alex to stand back.

"This is something that only Legend Admins and I were trained to do." Bracing herself, she reached out and tapped in a code. Instantly, a blade whizzed out at her as the door creaked open. She ducked and threw herself head-first in the door. From there she jumped up and dodged to the side just as another blade whipped through, narrowly missing her. She vaulted into the centre of the room and ducked to the side to avoid yet another blade. Flattening herself against the floor, she waited. In a moment a computerized voice rang out softly.

"Resetting defences in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.." Nevada jumped up and, grabbing the Legend Ball, made a dash for the door just as the voice said smoothly "..1.."

Nevada dived out the door just in time. With a BANG it swung closed, narrowly crushing her. Panting, she smiled up at Alex. "See? No problem"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex could only stand and stare, amazed. "And I thought the lock systems in Rocket were dangerous."

He turned away and began to walk down the hallway when two figures came out of the shadows.

"Well, what d'you think you're doing?" said the first.

"Stealing from the great Lana?" continued the second.

Suddenly the lights came on and revealed the two figures. It was Steve and Cecilia, the two other Legend admins. The other two of the elite "Legend Four."

"Well, well, well," Cecilia said, "I thought you two had a bit more style than that."

"But look," continued Steve, "you've done all the work so far, but how about you give us the Ball and we won't tell Lana of your little theft?"

"But you'll just keep it for yourself," protested Alex.

Steve winked and said, "when opportunity knocks, Lucious..."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:17 am

In a second Nevada realized what was happening. They still think we're Lucious and Des! She concentrated on her Chimecho, hovering invisibly near the ceiling. She concentrated on what she wanted it to do, hoping it would have a track on her mind so it could hear her. When a faint chiming was heard, she knew it was okay. She glanced sideways at the disguised Alex and reached into her pocket.

"Well.. its probably the safest thing to do.." she said, trying to sound resigned. She pulled out a shiny object and handed it over wordlessly. The other Admins accepted it, eyes gleeming.

"Now get out." said Celia. Without speaking, Nevada led the way. She didn't speak until they were out of the complex and well hidden in the nearby woods.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:31 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex looked at Nevada helplessly, "why the hell did you do that? That was our only ticket to Kanto!" Alex stormed around for a second before sittign on the ground. "We have to find a way to get it back."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:34 am

Nevada smiled and slid down to sit next to him. "That was just a useless Nest Ball." she told him soflty. "We still have the real one right here!" With a flourish she pullled it out and showed him.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"But it was in your pocket!? How did you do-" Alex looked slyly up at Chimecho. "Yes!" He shouted happily, "those guys are going to be so mad." Suddenly, even as he said the words, searchlights lit up around the compound. "Alex stopped alughing and grabbed Nevada by the hand, "c'mon, let's go!"

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:40 am

Nevada hurriedly recalled her Chimecho and stuffed the ball into her pocket, their illusion fading as she did. Without glancing back, she followed him ever deeper into the woods.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:46 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

A few minutes later they burst out of the forsest, their car waiting for them. Alex ran up to it and checked it carefully. "Just looking for bombs, y'don't know what tricks people'd use to kill you these days."

After searching every nook and cranny, Alex was satisfied. "Okay, hop in," he said, opening the car door and getting in himself.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:52 am

Mirage hesitated, her mind running through the new techniques her people used against enemies. Suddenly she spotted something.

((Tell me if you want to go to all the trouble of getting a new ride, otherwise bye bye car!))

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( No, no, blow it up. Explosions are fun! ))

Alex leaned out the window and said, "c'mon, what're you waiting for. They'll be searching out here soon."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:57 am

Nevada realized what was wrong. She leapt forward and grabbed Alex, pulling him out of the car just as with a gentle sigh and a dull explosion, the car imploded into nothing.

"Ghost glass." She explained, looking down at Alex. She seemed to end up on top of him alot..

"Legend's scientists found a way to imprison Ghost Pokemon in small glass spheres, and at a set time they implode into nothing."

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 382 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next