It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( To do this!!!!!!!! Too many exclamation marks))

Selsius leaped forward and heated up the pice of metal quickly, forcing the villian to drop it. The villian yelped in surprise, and Selsius jumped on him, tackling the assassin into a wall.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Artica stopped creating ice slides to speed up her dashing when she arrived at the scene. She saw Selsius tackling the villian.

It looks like they had a little ruckus...I'll just stay on standby until Selsius is ready for me to assist.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:30 pm
Profile WWW
is very close to getting banned

Mirage flinched as she saw Artica arrive. She increased the strength of her illusion so that the ice warrior couldn't see her. Mirage and Artica had never exactly gotten along, and after Mirage's defection...

Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Damn it, don't just stand there gawking, help me!" He shouted to everyone around him, "Mirage, hold down his arms! Artica, see if you can freeze him in place!"

Selsius pulled his fist back and swung a punch at the villian's face. The villian ducked back just in time and Selsius' hand buried itself in the wall.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:40 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"On the double, chief." replied Artica. She slid over to the killer and started freezing his feet to the ground.

"Try your best to keep him kinda still." explained Artica to Selsius. "It'll help my ice to freeze quicker."

~Edited~
-R_R

Last edited by Registeel_Rocks on Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:46 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Wait... I thought you can't see Mirage?))

http://www.pokeopians.proboards80.com/ <br> Pokeopia - Discover the TRUE meaning of avdenture.

Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius nodded and said, "I'll do my best, but don't freeze them to the floor, just freeze them together. We want to be able to take him to the cops. Then do his arms, okay?"

Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:43 am

((She couldnt see me. I'll fix it though))

Mirage flinched and lost her illusion as the piece of metal the villain had been weilding cracked loudly at her feet.

"Uh oh.." She tried to pull the illusion back but couldn't concentrate and gave up. Hearing Selsius's instructions, she ran over and helped hold down the villain, careful not to look at Artica. Vaguely she wondered if the ice queen still had a crush on Selsius. Mirage grinned to herself then hurried to straighten her face before the other girl noticed.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:19 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Ack-I didn't notice Mirage was un-seeable at the time. I edited it out though. :wink: ))

"Ah, yes chief." said Artica as she slapped her forehead. "Freezing them together would make much more sense...stupid me..."

She formed ice over her fist and slammed the feet stuck to the ground, which made the killer squeal, and broke the ice on the ground. She then re-started and began freezing the legs together. I never was one for resourceful thinking.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:09 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I want to come back can someone send me a signal so i no to come because i don't want to barge in not knowing wat's happening

Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:18 pm

((So, this storyline is near completion. Everyone start thinking up a new one! And Vamp, are you dead or what? We have to know how much food to buy for the party :P </joking>))

Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:07 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Zoe finally arrived, and surveyed the scene. Shoot. Since she lacked ice-sliding abilities, she had missed a fight. Just great.
And I actually wanted to fight in this one, she thought despairingly.

http://www.pokeopians.proboards80.com/ <br> Pokeopia - Discover the TRUE meaning of avdenture.

Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Zoe! Great!" Selsius shouted, beckoning her over, "could you knock him out or something with your power, it'd make our lives soooo much easier."

Selsius stood up and looked down at the villian, "any last words scum, or will you go silently to jail for the rest of you life?"

There was no reply.

Selsius said, "silence? Great." With that he kicked the villian shrply in the leg.

The villian didn't even wince.

"Oh no." Selsius ducked down and felt for the villians pulse. There was none. "Damn!" He shouted, "he's dead. Suicide pills it looks like And you know what this means. He's not the head. There's someone much, much higher up."

(( And that's the end of this first chapter of the TT story. We'll be continuing on... whenever someone thinks of a new story. Until then I guess we'll just be hanging out at TT tower, having fun and... doing things. Have fun! ))

Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:02 am

((Let's go back to the tower and watch War of the Worlds. I just watched it, and I have one thing to say: Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!))

((By the way, never leave an invitation for a plotline open when I'm here :twisted: ))

Mirage sighed. It was over. Good thing too, because she had a serious headache that had hit her all of a sudden. Moving forward to Selsius, she tried to smile, but was hit sharply by a dull pain in her head.
"Ahh.." she murmured, putting a hand to her head. "Selsius.." her voice faded as, without warning, she fell forward and fainted.

((Teehee. Undead, coming on Skype?))

Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:14 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius caught Mirage mid-fall and leaned her against his shoulder. "Damn, it's getting worse. We have to get her back to The Tower."

Selsius picked her up and flew out the window into the fresh air. He flew quickly, not wanting to let the poison take more ground.

Soon he had arrived at TT tower, and he took Mirage down to the infirmary. He lay her down on the bed softly then strapped her to the bed. Still watching Mirage he walked over to the phone and hastily called the hospital, ordering over some paramedics and a doctor.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:23 am

((Lol, too bad for you if I just have a cold, eh?))

Mirage woke, sweating and shivering. Opening her eyes, the infirmiry was out of focus, and the pupils of her eyes were like slits.

"Selsius?" she whispered. "What's.. what's happening to me?"

((Yeah like I don't know))

Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

He rushed over to the bed with a wet cloth and wiped Mirage's brow. "I don't know," he answered, "but I think you're... changing again. The doctors are on their way."

Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:53 am

"Changing..? But-ah!" She stopped and winced as a fresh pain shot sharply through her. "But, I h-have the b-bracelet for t-that.." She flinched again, her breathing coming in gasps.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:57 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"The- the bracelet?! I completely forgot about it," Slesius said, looking at her arm. That's when he saw it. The silver bracelet was glowing brightly, and getting brighter all the time. Then suddenly patches of it began to get darker, and black spots began to creep over the surface of the silver. Soon the bracelet was completely engulfed. "Oh no, it must be getting... corrupted or something."

Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:02 am

Mirage glanced down at the now-blackened bracelet.
"B-but.. I don't.. understand..it was..pure silver..." She stopped, panting. It was getting harder for her to breathe. "I can't.. " she stopped and flinched again as pain shot through her. "Brokefang..must have.. been different.. I thought.. he was.. just a ..normal.. werewolf .. but he must.. must have had something else.. something else in his venom.." Breathing hard and sweating, she closed her eyes. The light was starting to hurt her eyes. Little did she know that her eyes were changing, the golden irises becoming darker, the pupils shrinking to almost nothing.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"No, Mirage! The Doctors are on their way! Just look at me! Focus on me! You're going to be okay!" But Selsius doubted his own words. She was looking worse and worse, especially her eyes. They were beginning to blacken, like the silver. "Focus on me!"

Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:21 am

"I can't.." Her breathes became shorter as she fought for breathe. Opening her eyes again, they had become completely black, the pupils vanished. "I'm.. sorry..Selsius.." she whispered weakly. "Goodbye..." Her eyes closed as her breathing faded.

((also known as: death))

Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:29 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"No..." Selsius whispered, "you can't..." Selsius kissed her cold lips once before the Paramedics ran in. One of them felt her wrist, then shook his head sadly. The other one patted Selsius on the back, but Selsius couldn't take it. He grabbed the Paramedic's arm roughly, twisted it behing his back, then pushed him out of the room. "Don't feel sorry for me!" Selsius shouted, "I- I'm used to it now. I'm the leader. I h- I have to be."

Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:35 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Artica had seen Selsius zoom off. She created a new ice path to slide on in attempt to follow him. She easily fell behind.

Artica finally reached the Tower. She saw paramedics. No...this can't be what I think it is...

She ran inside to to see Mirage lying motionless. She instantly knew what had happened. I never thought...oh Lord... Artica started to cry. Why...why am I crying? I hated her...but yet...

Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:48 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Mean while, Zoe was jusr running, heaving in deep breaths, trying not to collapse from exhaustion. Why couldn't she have gotten a power that helped her with transportation?? Finally she arrived at the hospital, and saw what everyone else was freaking out about. Someone was dead. Zoe had no idea who exactly was dead, or if they were really dead. She jogged up the stairs, looking for Selsius, Artica, and Mirage, hoping she could help at all.

Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next