It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Dude, i'm gonna be sick. Why are all the cool RPs dying??))

http://www.pokeopians.proboards80.com/ <br> Pokeopia - Discover the TRUE meaning of avdenture.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Actualy animalluv_r, I am surprised this Rp got this far, I thought it died months ago. Once again, I am surprised at your ability to keep good things going. 8)

Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((lol. If you mean my spamming, yes I have that innate ability to do so. :D ))

http://www.pokeopians.proboards80.com/ <br> Pokeopia - Discover the TRUE meaning of avdenture.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:23 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

(( :P *cough* I am returning to another RP that I drifted away from long ago. Artica shall return to the Teen Titans! 8) For now she'll just be back at the Tower, "chillin" (haha...funny pun because her powers are ice-related :P ). You may call her with the communicator if you wish. :wink: ))

Artica was sitting on the couch in the TV room. She was flipping through the channels. "Nothing...is...on..." she uttered.

She then found that the Discovery Channel had a special on Antartica. "Oh boy!" she gleefully smiled. "The best place ever on TV!"

I hope the others don't call me...I almost never get to see shows about my favorite places...

Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Aaaaaaaaaaand the RP is back in action! ))

Selsius listened to the whole this through one of the holes in the wall, and trembled at hearing Liger's name. Then he heard the roar, the growl, the shout of pain.

"Mirage, no!" He shouted turning into the doorway to face the assassin and his attacker, "we need him alive! We... we need to take him to the police. He deserves to rot in jail for all eternity for what he's done. Death's too good for him." Selsius trembled and stepped into the room, the musty air suddenly getting colder.

(( EDIT: *Eye starts twitching* W(hen)TF will CF come back? I promise anyone who is listening that I will be so grateful when she does. *Sends out psychic message saying "Come back CF..."* I wanna git this thing back in action. And Cubefreak, if you're out there can you post something just so I know you're still doing this? If you don't then I'll just assume that Vamp is dead, m'kay? Also R_R, glad you decided to rejoin - I was really disappointed when the originals kind of faded out of existence and this RP was starting to go to the dogs. Good thing Cubefreak and CF came along :wink: . Anyway I've just accepted animalluvr's character into the RP. Hopefully he'll post soon and we can get going. ))

(( EDIT 2: Xenogenesis, if you still want to join, I'm sorry but you can't. Firstly your character is a little too similar to Vamp with his weaknesses and some of the powers seem a little strong. Also your grammar doesn't appear to be up to scratch and that's one thing I insist upon in my RPs. Sorry if I seem mean or anything, but that's just the way it is. ))

Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:02 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Okay, here is my little character profile thing, okay? It's not a list, though, I warn you.

Okay, my character's name is Zoe. She's a girl, obviously, and is, say, 15. Yeah, that works. Nerdy-looking, long blonde hair, thick-lensed glasses, and sadly, braces. Likes to wear pink. (?) Her personality is... sensible. She is logical and smart and everything, but she can be too compassionate and shy. Her power is to give inatimate objects life, and vice-versa. However, when she gives something life, something from HER loses life (i.e., her arm loses all strength, etc.). There has been one anomoly to this rule, however, and that was the first thing she brought to life, a stuffed jaguar toy. It is now her sidekick of sorts, a plushie jaguar (named Jaguavar) that can bite and claw with needle-like teeth/claws, and feels no pain - Zoe feels it's pain instead.

There you go! Any question, just ask!))

Zoe walked into the giant living room, looking for the other Teen Titans. Boy, a lot of stuff could happen when one falls asleep,a nd Zoe had a strange feeling that she had missed something - no, a lot of somethings, while she had been 'napping'. Zoe adjusted her stupid glasses, which always seemed to slide off of her face, and saw Artica sitting on the couch watching some TV special on Antarctica. Fascinating... well, not really. Although cold, icy places didn't really enthuse her, Zoe walked over and satnext to Artica anyways. She heard a soft thumping on the stairs, and turned her head to see Jaguavar bounding down the stairs, tripping and tumbling often.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:44 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius kept his eye on the assassin while he reached into his pocket for the TT transmitter. As an afterthought he snapped he walked over to the assassin, put the assassin's hands together and then cooled them down, freezing the sweat. "That should hold you for a while," he nodded, then flipped open the transmitter. "Teen Titan HQ, this is Selsius. Repeat, this is Selsius. We've found the guy who killed Liger, but we might need some help taking him away. If anyone's there please respond. This is urgent." He flicked the transmitter back to the closed position and turned on the homing beacon.

Selsius looked coldly at the assassin, and said, "you're going away for a long time, my friend. You can't take down a Teen Titan, then force another to betray us, and expect to get away with it."

Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:18 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Artica was just about to say "How's it going?" to Zoe when her communicator started beeping the team's theme song.

She flipped open the screen. She wasn't suprised that it was Selsius. He's usually the only one smart enough to call for help, unlike some of the others that are too confident in their pre-developed abilities... "Yes Selsius?" she spoke into the communicator.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Artica?!" Said Selsius, surprised to see the familiar face, "where have you been? No time for that now, we've found the assassin who killed Liger... we need help taking him away. We've subdued him for now, but I don't think he'll come quietly. So, who else is there with you?""

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Artica looked around, to see just in case some other Titans other than Zoe were around."Eh, basically just Zoey and me." replied Artica. "So, you'd like me to come there and help with taking this bum away?" Sure, I'll do it. I already know everything about Antarctica anyways...

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius looked sternly at Artica. "He's more than just a bum," Selsius said, a growl in his voice, "he's put me, Mirage, and Vamp through one hell of a lot of trouble. So get down here right now and give us a hand." Selsius snapped the communicator closed, leaving transmission on, and walked into the room.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Alrighty then..." said Artica. She turned to Zoe. "Selsius says they need help taking this guy in. I'm going to give 'em a hand. You may tag along if you wish."

And with that, she went into the elevator, and pressed the button to go to the ground floor. She held the "Door Open" Button, just in case Zoe decided to come along. I'll give her 10 seconds to come.

Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:00 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Oh, yeah. Tag along, thought Zoe grudginly as she followed Artica. Jaguavar bounded after her, rather like a kitten chasing something, not like the killer sidekick he could be.
"so, um, did I hear Selsius say Mirage? I thought she was a villain..." said Zoe, in an awful attempt to make small talk.

Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:48 am
is very close to getting banned

((Undeadcutlet is alive!!! Er, more or less ^_^))

Mirage snarled and glanced sideways at Selsius. She was still in control of her mind - mostly. The werewolf mind was fighting to get back in control, and Mirage didn't know how long she could hold it back. Uing almost all of her strength, she backtracked and grabbed up her silver bracelet. Immediately she transformed back into herself, collapsing on the floor as she did.

((When in doubt, get knocked out, that my RP philosophy!))

Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Artica sighed and rolled her eyes. "Don't ask stupid questions. Let's just go with Selsius's orders, alright?"

She pressed the 1F button, and they began their descent. I wish it were older times, when we first built the Tower, and it was just us original Titans. We had so much fun and we got along so well. But now things have changed. Theres not as many members that I get along with anymore...

The elevator pinged and the doors opened. She proceeded to the front door and opened it. She assumed Zoe was following.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Zoe picked up Jaguavar and began to pet the plush jaguar - rather aggressively. Stupid questons, huh? Zoe glared daggers at the back of Artica's head as she followed the ice-controller out of the elevator. How is it a stupid queston to wonder why they were going straight to a villain? Zoe sighed, and didn't say anything. She'd just do as she was told.

Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:49 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Hmmm...I don't even know where we're supposed to go. But the communicator is showing which direction Selsius's signal came from, so I'll have to follow that. Artica had her communicator open, and was following the on-screen arrow. Hopefully we'll get there quickly. Selsius dislikes tardiness...

Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius nodded once as Mirage returned to normal, and walked over to Liger's killer. He grabbed the villian roughly and twisted his arms behing his back. Standing him up carefully, Selsius walked the villian over to Mirage and picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder. He staggered over to Vamp and was about to check his pulse when suddenly the assassin twisted around and punched Selsius hard in the face. Dropping Mirage on the ground, he toppled to the floor, his face stinging.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:55 am

((*random squeal of excitement* Just like old times, eh?))

Mirage gasped as she hit the ground, the sudden shock jolting her out of her daze. Blinking, she looked up to see the assassin getting to his feet and advancing on Selsius. Behind them, Vamp lay still. Mirage dismissed him from her mind and cast an illusion over herself. Silently she creapt around to behind the assassin. With a yell, she jumped on him.

"Nobody creeps up on my Leader, creep!" she yelled.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:01 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius laughed and kicked the assassin's legs out from under him, knocking him to the ground. The villian growled and pointed his finger at Selsius. Suddenly his eyes flamed blue and a bolt of lighting shot out of his finger into Selsius. His chest smoking, Selsius flew backwards and crashed into the wall behind him.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:13 am

((If I'm acting differently it's because my default character for this RP is a bit rusty. Just thought I'd say.))

Mirage gasped and leapt back, casting a fierce illusion around herself as she ran to Selsius.
"C'mon, get up.." she muttered. Glancing back at the assassin she saw that he was getting back to his feet, looking around for where she had gone. Not for the first time, Mirage wished that she had a more offensive power.
"There's only so far illusions will get you.." she muttered aloud.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:15 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius groaned and sat up painfully. "Damn he's tough. Hope Artica gets here soon..." He sat up slowly and looked across at the assassin, who was picking up a long piece of metal. "What the..." the assassin charged the metal and began to run at Mirage, "look out!"

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:21 am

"He must have heard me!" she called to Selsius. Suddenly she had an idea. She called out to Selius, making sure that the assassin heard her. Briefly she dropped her illusion, then stepped back as the assassin charged up the piece of metal again and threw it at her. She hissed and ducked it, running across the room towards the window, making as much noise and she could. When she got there she called out to Selsius again, nearly grinning as the assassin roared and started towards where he had heard her voice come from.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:27 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius nodded, understanding. He staggered to his feet and began to creep towards the assassin, hoping that Mirage could keep him distracted long enough.

Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:32 am

Mirage watched Selsius creep up behind the assassin. Taking a breathe, she flickered her illusion purposely and hoped that their plan would work.

((Incidentally - what is our plan?))

Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:58 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next