It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
is very close to getting banned

Suddenly a thug whipped around and snatched blindly, still confused by the strange sight of antelope he was seeing. Grabbing wildly, he latched on to Mirage's arm and hung on.

"Ah!" she cried. "Get off me!"

Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:56 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius appeared at her side, smiled at the thug and thwacked him in the forehead with his heel. In a flash he was gone, off to fight the other confused thugs.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:06 am

Mirage rubbed her arm and concentrated on her magic. Strange images and colors, lights and shaped appeared before the confused thug's eyes, and she smiled faintly.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius drove through the thugs like a whirlwind, aided by the illusions. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. One of the thugs had fired a random shot, aiming at a stampeding Rhino, and the bullet had hit Selsius. He fell to the floor, spreading cold around his wound to numb the pain.

Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:11 pm

Her concentration on her magic, Mirage didn't notice that Selsius was down for a few moments.

"Selius!"

Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:18 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius struggled to get up, but the bullet was causing him too much pain. It was white hot and it didn't want to cool down. Selsius tried hard to make the pain go away, but his usual technique wasn't working. Finally he slumped back against the wall, tired from his efforts and the wound in his shoulder.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:47 am

"NO!" Mirage cried as she saw the thugs make their way towards Selsius. Staring desperately around, she had an idea. It was a last resort, but Selsius was down, her magic was tiring and Vamp wasn't doing anything. She looked down at the silver bracelet around her wrist and then up at Selsius. Placing her hadn on the bracelet, she hoped he would be strong enough to stop her later.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius vaguely saw the thugs coming towards him, levelling their guns at his head. He looked over and saw Mirage preparing to take off her bracelet, and he lifted his hand in warning to her.

But he was too weak. His hand flopped down onto the floor next to him and his head lolled to the side.

His mind was submerged in darkness.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:40 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

As soon as Vamp heard shots he sprung into action. He spread his wings and glided directly at one of the straying henchmen. Vamp heard a small yelp of surprise, but it was cut off. Vamp had knocked the man backward into the wall and he had passed out. Vamp landed softly and placed his hand on the mans face. The henchmen's limp body tensed up for a moment, then relaxed in a souless oblivion. Vamp felt a surge of power coursing through his veins, and he could now feel a warm sensation on his palm. I he could see, he would have noticed that a symbol had formed on his hand, and it was glowing red. But at the moment, all Vamp could feel was a sense of new power. He heard the sound of a gun reloading directly behind him. He spun around and placed his hand on the man's forehead before the henchman coud react. Vamp was about to absorb a second soul, but an involuntary bit of energy flowed from his hand. The henchman stumbled back. "Wait... What's this on my forhead?" Vamp heard the man say. Suddenly the henchman screamed and Vamp felt like the soul was being sucked from his body. "What's.... What's going on!?" That was the last thing that Vamp could utter before he slipped out of consiousness.

Vamp slowly opened his eyes and looked around, he saw Mirage and Selsius in one corner of the room fighting off henchmen, and it turned out that Mirage had put up and interesting array of illusions to confuse the henchmen. They were running all around with crazy looks on their faces. They were definitely scared out of their wits. Vamp chuckled. Wait. Something was very wrong. He could see! He didn't know what had happened, but he jumped up and yelled ecstacially before he knew what was going on. Suddenly he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. It him. It was the limp body of Vamp, himself, standing upright with a blank look on his face. God, was he really that pale? Vamp shook off the thought and replaced it with a more important one. What was going on!? He made to walk over to his body, but he tripped on something. It was a gun. He looked down at his hand, and at his body. He was wearing a dark black coat, the same thing the henchmen were wearing... Now he got it. That last soul gave him the power to control people's minds.... He'd better get back to his own body, but how? He was vulnerable with his real body just sitting there. A stray bullet could--

And if as on cue, he heard a shot. He brushed past a waterfall of paint that Mirage had made so he could see where the shot was. The Mirage's mirage was beginning to fade. That stupid girl couldn't keep anything going. He saw other henchmen walking over to something by the wall. The were all surrounding... Selsius. He was shot and losing consiousness! Vamp needed to do something. He heard a roar. He turned around only to see some giant white warewolf bounding at the group. The hair was a snowy white just like-- Mirages. That idiot! She'd gone and turned herself into a warewolf! The other henchmen turned and raised their guns. Vamp felt his control on the body slipping away. He figured he'd better do something good, and he'd better do it fast. He casually tilted his gun upwards behind his back, and shot a man behind him in the head. The henchmen whirled around to see the offendor, recognized him as a fellow henchmen, and all fired simultaneosly. Just as Vamp lost his grip on the body. He opened his eyes, and this time he knew he was back to normal. No more sight. He was going to miss the feeling. Now he just had to wait and see if warewolf Mirage would be able to keep control of herself.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:53 pm
Profile WWW

Mirage sprang at the men and bit one's neck, killing him instantly. She spun and swiped at another and he shot wildly, her fading illusions still affecting him. I can't hold illusions at the same time as keep my mind, she thought desperately. A man snuck up behind her and aimed a harsh kick at her back, but she dodged nimbly and bit his leg. As he fell back in pain, she leapt at his neck and bit again, killing him. There was only three left to worry about now. One stood in front of Vamp, oddly slack with strangely blank eyes. As she puzzled, the werwolf's poison began to creep slowly back into her mind. She backed up and howled, desperately fighting to keep control.

Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius drifted back into conciousness, seeing the thugs looking frightened about something. Selsius followed their eyes and saw an enormous, white Werewolf. "Mirage...?"

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:05 am

Mirage looked over as she heard her name. Selsius was awake - but barely. She shook her head, trying desperately to clear her mind. Behind her, one of the few remaining thugs creapt up and cocked his gun.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:10 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Mirage! Behind you!" Selsius shouted out, struggling to his feet but falling back down again. He tried to freeze the gun, but he was too weak.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:14 am

Mirage's mind surfaced long enough for her to spin around and leap at the approaching man. He gave a yell and shot her leg, but bullets have never really affected werewolves. She leaned down to lick her leg, but snapped back up as the last man alive approached her cautiously. She flattened her ears against her head and growled ferociously.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:24 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius lened against the wall, blood trickling from his wound. He hoped desperately that the blood wouldn't attract the werewolf, so he lifted a hand and tried to stem the flow. But despite his actions, even feeble attempts to freeze the wound, blood still trickled through his fingers. He leaned back against the wall and waited for the inevitable.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:33 am

Mirage snarled and lept for the man's throat. He fended her off with a vicious kick and she fell back. Leaping in again, she changed tack and veered sharply to sink her teeth into his arm. He fell back and swore loudly, reaching into his holster for his gun. She growled and leaped at him again, knocking away the gun. Dragging him to the floor, she stood over him and snarled. He tried to hit her but she bit his neck, breaking it and killing him. Backing away, she licked her leg again, but soon the smell of blood drifted her way. Her human mind fading again, she sniffed the air and began to stalk towards its source - Selsius.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius backed away, desperately trying to stop the blood flow. But he was too weak, and he was just going to get weaker as he lost more blood.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:49 am

Something in Mirage's mind told her to stop, to find the bracelet, but the wolfish part was still fixated on the smell of blood. She stepped forward and gave a whimper as her paw hit the cold silver bracelet. For a brief instant she changed back, and that moment was enough to let her human self regain control again. She snatched up the bracelt and slipped it onto her wrist before falling forward, shaking, onto her knees. Glancing up, she saw Selsius, bleeding badly. She crawled forward next to him. "What happened?" she asked him.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:55 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Y-you... you killed them all when you were a wolf... you were coming for me. You oculd smell my blood," Selsius gestured vaguely to the wound, feeling a little faint.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:57 am

Mirage gasped at the wound. "You've lost so much blood." she said faintly. Kneeling down beside him, she tore a strip off her dress hem and held it against the wound in an attempt to stem the bleeding. "You need help." she said.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:02 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius gasped as she wrapped the bandage around his arm. "Well I guess we're even," he smiled faintly.

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:38 am

"Even?" Mirage frowned slightly. "What do you mean? I'm sorry.. the werewolf venom completely destroys my memory - I can hardly remember anything."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We're even - while we were in the tunnel I bandaged your tail, remember?" Selsius grinned, the tried to stand up. He failed miserably so he shuffled a little closer to Mirage. "Help me up?"

Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:50 am

Mirage helped him up, and steadied him as he nearly fell again. "Soo... what next?"

Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"We have to find the real baddies," Selsius said, resting against Mirage. "Well, Vamp, you sure managed to get yourself into trouble."

Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next