It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next
 TT (Teen Titans) RP 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Seeing Vortex in that state was all that Data needed to see why he had an uneasy feeling about this place. Aproaching the window, he changed his wings back into hands, and then changed one of hsi hands into lava, and touched the window so it melted. changing his hand back, he aproached Vortex. Looking at his teammates multiple wounds, he mutered "What did they do to you to you,"

Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:25 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

OOC: Data, did you read my post? I called you on your communicator.

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((oops, missed that (cool we get communtcaters)))
Data was half way towards Vortex, when his his comunication thingy started beeping. Data grabbed it from his utility belt. "What do you want, I am kinda in the middle of a super important rescue mission, so I can't talk for long."

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:33 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp's cold voice answered into communicator. Data, this is Vamp. And what is going on that could be so important? Where are you?" Vamp realized something must be wrong. He frantically looked around, watching the breath of the people walking by and near him. He had expected a nice relaxing return. No such luck. Vamp never had any luck.

OOC: of course we get communicators, we're super heroes ^_^

Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Data he's stopped breathing!" S.B. screamed.
He quickly rushed to Vortex and made small bursts of wind into his lungs he was trying to get him to breath it was going to be hard but he was going to save Vortex. After awhile S.B. saw that Vortex was breathing again.
" Thank god." S.B. muttered to himself.

Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:59 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( I know it sounds funny, but Nidoman, you can't make him breath. It's up to Rukario to decide whether your efforts revive him or not. And Cube, when you want to write OOC, just do the double parentheses thing like I'm doing ))

Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Vortex felt weird. He floated around and around in his mind. Suddenly, he found himself in a white room. "What tha?" he was by him self in a bright white room."what happened". He started wlking around. Suddenly, he felt something pull him. he was pulled through a dark black room. Suddenly, he awoke, seeing through his normal eyes. Then he felt a pull again.His eyes closed and he was laying down in the white room again. He looked around, scared and confused. he started walking again. this time, there was no pull. he kept walking, and walking. he felt strange. Then he was pulled again. He opened his eyes and then took a deep breath. Then he was puleed. Once gain in he white room. But this time there was evry sigle person he knew standing."Guys, whats going on?" he asked. Then he felt a pull again. he was back in his body. He felt tingly. After a couple of seconds, he got up."that was.." he whispered to himself. He got up. As he stood on his two feet again, he felt a rudh of pain in his legs.He felt he could handle it. Pretending nothing had happened, he walked on.

Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:33 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Data spoke into the comunicator, "Well, since your are a member of the titans, I suppose I can tell you what is wrong. You see, an evil ambulence driver guy kidnapped Vortex and Selsious, and while I would love to talk for a while, it will have to wait a while so that I can help save them." He turned around to see Vortex satnd up, "You all right, you look like you took quite a beating."

Last edited by flaming_fox on Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:10 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Oh my god..." Vamp almost dropped the communicator. ((I'm just going to pretend that Data told me where this was taking place, seeing as how I don't want to pry into the storyline and keep it from progressing just for asking where they are. So I hope you don't mind.)) He needed to help. He waved his arms up and down, trying to get the attention of a non-existant taxi cab.

Eventually, he heard a car pull up on he street near him, and he walked in after opening the door. "Driver, I'd like to be taken to the warehouse on 789 Well Ave. Quickly, if you can." Vamp tried to prevent it, but, his voice was trembling.
"'Ey, you would be one a dem Teen Titans, would ya?" The driver said, seemingly a little bit too curious. Vamp could smell trouble from a mile away on this guy, but he wanted to see where this was going.
"Yes, I am a Titan." Vamp replied, more sure of himself now.
"Dat's very... Interstin'." Said the driver in reply. Vamp felt the cab beginning to move. Every once in a while it stopped a red light or to let a car pass, but mainly the ride was smooth. Then they pulled off to the side of the road and the cab was turned off.

"This is where you get off. Permenantly." Vamp heard the sound of a gun cocking, presumably aiming at him. "Now I can tell da boss we got all of da Titans in custody. I think... I'm up for a big promotion." Vamp raised his hands in the air as if to surrender, but quickly lashed out, tracing the breath patterns of the man and groping for the gun. He found his mark before the man could to anything about it, and yanked him into the back seat. Vamp grabbed the gun and threw it out the open window where it landed on the sidewalk. He then placed his hand on the stunned man's face.

"You are a soul-less monster. But I might be able to squeeze something out of you..." Vamp's eyes glowed momentarily red. The man began to scream, but he was cut short, and his body went limp. Vamp was the master of this man's soul now. He felt the power coursing through him. He felt his nails grow long, and sharp. This was his upgrade for one soul.

He opened the door to the cab and slowly walked out, paying no mind to the lifeless body slumped over in the back seat. He walked up to the door of the warehouse and attempted to open it. It was locked. He slipped his newly elongated nails into it and picked the lock. He opened it, to see the the two breathing patterns he'd come to recognize so well. It was Data and Storm Boy.
"I'm here guys."

Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:01 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Heh heh..." the man giggled, an evil glint in his eyes, "I suppose that I can tell you what my plan is, since you won't be able to do anything to stop it." He paused for dramatic effect, gave Selsius a sideways glance, and continued, "I'm going to throw you Titans out of town! And if you refuse," the man looked at the nuke, "metropolis goes boom!"
"You're insane," whispered Selsius, the venom in his bloodstream seemingly tranfered to his voice.
"I know!" the man giggled again, "but the best thing is that all the villians in town will worship me for putting you miserable Titans out of business! I'll be the king of Metropolis!"
Suddenly Selsius slumped over sideways, his body burning with pain. The poison was taking effect. "I've got poison in my body, Mr., and if the other Titans see me dead they won't have a care for Metropolis. They'll come straight here and take you down!"
"You're bluffing!" the man cackled once, but they fear in his eyes belied his nonchalence. With a glance at Selsius the man exited the room, slamming the door behind him. With a click the door was locked.

Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:40 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(a, CubeFreak, we ar about 3 floors up.))

vortex was limping towards the window. he tried lifting himself with his powers. but could only get about 3 inches in he air. he landed. he loooked at his team-mates."Lets go find selsius" he said.

Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:59 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

In the burning pain of the poison, Selsius had failed to notice that someone had strapped him with thick duct tape to the bomb. He stuggled but the duct tape was too strong and he was bound too tightly. Well now I'm in trouble.

(( Okay, all the spelling and grammatical mistakes that I'm seeing are getting irritating, so could the culprits please clean up your grammar or I'll be forced to close this RP in sheer annoyance ))

Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" O.K. well let's go." S.B. said as he walked out the door.
He went down and saw a man walking out of a room and locking the door behind him when he was out of sight he walked to the door and tried to open it without lighting because it would make a comotion,but he had no luck he would have to wait for someone to help.

Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:43 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"Guys? Guys?" Vamp suddenly realized how stupid he was. He could still see the breathing patterns faintly, but they were upstairs. He cursed himself and his lack of sight, and moved around the room, feeling for some stairs or an elevator. Eventually, his hands found their mark and he quickly ascended the stairs. He was on a second level now, but S.B and Data, and now it might be... Vortex following behind them. S.B. was stopped for some reason... Vamp went back to his usual game of groping around to get to the stairs. He found them again, but more quickly this time. Eventually he got grabbed ahold of a door at the top, so he opened it, knowing that soon he would find his friends on the other side. Sure enough, the first thing he saw (sort of) was Storm Boy standing still in front of a door. "What's wrong?" Was the first thing he asked.

Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" I need your help to get this door open if I use my electricity it will make to big of a racket." S.B. said.

Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:11 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

"No problem..." Vamp glided over to the S.B. and felt for the lock. He flicked out his nails and slipped them into the keyhole. He felt around for a moment, then he heard the resounding *click*. He pushed the door open, and on the other side was Selsius. Thank god, Selsius. Vamp recognized the breathing pattern. "Storm! How's Selsius? I can't see."

Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:48 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Selsius was incredibly relieved to see the four of them standing outside the dorr, coming to save him. Then Selsius saw him. The man, the same one that had threatened him before, only times 10. The ten fat, greasy men were all equipped with huge baseball clubs. "Watch out!" Selsius screamed, hoping his friends would react in time. To help them a little he heated up the handle of one of the clubs, setting it on fire and causing the man to drop it.

Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

S.B. heard Selsius yell and quickly turned around and zapped two of the baseball bats away from the men, he sent gusts of wind at them and they flew and hit the wall and dissapeared.
" Whoa how did they just dissapear like that, wait let me guess clones." S.B said.

Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:37 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Vamp stood still for moment listening to the commotion explode. He heard S.B. attack something, and Selsius attack something, but he didn't know what. Why couldn't he see any breating patterns of anything other than Selsius and S.B. and the others? There had to be more. But finally he came to one conclusion. "Guys! They arent' real people! They're just robots! Watch out, because generally robots can shoot things out of their arms and stuff like tha-- He felt a whoosh of air and leaped the side, side swiping watever was swinging at him with his claws. He heard a resounding bang and whatever it was hit the floor. Vamp went to feel it and see what kind of robot it was, but there was nothing there. He felt the floor some more. Nothing. There was nothing there. How could a robot just dissapear? He felt a whoosh of air again but he couldn't react. A club of some sort nailed him right in the back. He went sailing across the room. "Forget about me! My powers are useless here..."

Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:05 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

" Robots then I have an idea." S.B. said.
He shocked one of them and let the current keep going as he had expected the bolt hit another and another and another until it made a train around all of them. As he expected they all fell to the ground.
" Oh yeah." S.B. said.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vortex started squishing the feet of them. He felt however, that pain was surging through him also. he stopped using his powers. "Im so mad!Im always causing problems!Im always getting in the way!" He pucnhed a window open and flew out. he flew to the tower and grabbed all his stuff. he walked out of the bulding and left to the city.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:08 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

With the robots gone, Vamp stepped out of the shadows. "Am I correct in assuming that Vortex just flew off in a fit?" He didn't sense his breathing pattern anymore. After looking around the room a bit at the rattled titans, he suddenly realized something. "Oh! Geez, sorry Selsius.!" Vamp hurried to the middle of the room, flicked out his claws, and severed the ropes that held his comrade down. "Now that we're pretty much all here, how about someone tellling me what the heck is happening here?"

Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:23 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"I would love to help you Selsious, but somthing tells me at the moment Vortex needs more helping then you," Data morphed his arms into wings and flew out the broken window. When he got to the tower, he checked Vortex's room and sow that it was empty. "Shoot, what is he up to now," Data looked at the room, and relized how different th eplace would be without Vortex. "Well somebody gotta find him," he said to himself as he took off on his companions trail.

Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vortex was under the bridge under the small piece of land on the edge. He threw all his stuff on the ground next to him. he opened a bag that was on his lap. He took out some sports tape and started wrapping it around his foot. His leg was broken, but enough so he could move. After wrapping up his arm, he picked up his stuff. he flew back onto the bridge and flew over to the city. He put the hood from his sweater over his face. he flew over to the pizza parlor which they were supposed to go to. he got angry. he flew over to the top of a buliding. He put all his stuff there. he saw the titans tower, the pizza parlor, and evrything he had grew up with."Ahh, to just think..."he laid down and looked at the clouds.

Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Data flew all over town looking for Vortex, until he finaly spotted him lying on teh top of the pizza parler. What does he think he is doing, Data thought as he aproached his companion, He probably has a billion things wrong with him after being kidnapped, but he isn't the only person with problems. "Whacha doing over here, we got a huge crises down town."

Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next