It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Super Mario RP! 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Before you enter my roleplay: You must read my Roleplay Application (In the Roleplay Application Thread) to understand the plot. Also, it would help if you read the story "When You Wish", to understand the setting a bit better. But let's not waste anymore time, let's get the show on the road.

Also, a short profile is needed as well. It should include, name, age, gender, brief history, any powers (or powers in training) they might have, and any other useful information. Remeber, be speific and discriptive! I'll add in mine tomorrow when I finish.

------------------------------------

Stewart fell into his bed, quickly falling asleep on the busy day he had. It was a routine Saturday for him; mow the lawn, wash the car, clean the garage, etc. Just so much work for him, but it didn't matter to him now. It was all out of the way, and he could just do nothing and relax the next day.

"Stewart...Stewart...", called a faint voice. Stewart was concerned, this was the 4th night in a row that he had this dream. He would be in an empty void, nothing but black in all directions, faint, incoherent whispers being heard every now and then. At that moment, he heard the main voice again. He could've sworn that it was familiar to him, but he could not quite place it.

"Stewart, don't wake up yet, I have to tell you something...", said the eeire voice. Normally this is the part where he woke up, but this time was different. He felt like...he could trust the voice.

Suddenly, light breached into the darkness, and Stewart kne he didn't have much time until he woke up.

"Stewart...the necklace...the necklace...", called the voice.

A short pause. "Stewart...Stewart..", repeated the voice, changing in tone, from the eeire voice to one that sounded...just like his mother.

Suddenly, Stewart opened his eyes.

"Stewart, hurry up! Your eggs are getting cold!", shouted his mom.

"Another day.", sighed Stewart as he got out of bed, still in his PJs. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He was about to take a heaping forkful of scrambled eggs, but something lingered in the back of his head which kept him from lifting that fork for a split second.

"The necklace...the necklace..."

((EDIT: Changed the title to hopefully attract more people))

Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:10 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name of RP: Super Mario RP!
Roleplay Genre: The Super Mario Bros. Games.
Plot: After Stewart and the other Chosen Ones defeated the 3 Golems to fulfill the prophecy, the God of Life, Ifel, gave Stewart a chance to return to Earth and restore his humanity. Stewart had a diffiuclt time deciding, so Ifel had an idea. She created a special necklace that when Stewart wore it, he transformed into a Yoshi. He returned to Earth, and lived normally for about 4 months, at least until Ifel contacted him via dreams, telling him he needed to come back, that he needed to save the day once again. Little did he know what he was up against, and the new friends he'd meet on the way to triumph. It seems several of the Chosen Ones have opened up an academy to train other Yoshis so that they have the power too. Only a few have enough spititual energy to even barely use their powers; that is why they continue training with the Chosen Ones. However, there is one Yoshi who has a different power than everyone else, the power of Steel. Now Bowser wants to control him with an Evil-Mind-Ray. Will he succeed? Or will he be stopped? Only time will tell...
Setting: Mushroom Kingdom, and nearby areas of the Video Game Dimension.
Additional Rules: My character a unique ability, his ability is pretty much similar to "waterbending" based on the show "Avatar". Although it's frowned upon, you may if you like, play as one of the Chosen Ones. Just PM me which power you want (Look at Chapter FIVE of my story), and I'll tell you which character you are. Also, standard RP rules apply, no godmodding, etc.

Now I don't mean to beg, but PLEASE JOIN MY RP! :cry:

I also apologize for the double post, but it wouldn't let me fit all of it in my other post.

Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:51 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:04 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:14 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tim: The Chosen One of Light
Color:Yellow
Background: Is very serious and trains its apprentice to become like him.

Tim's lines will be written in italics while the apprentice's underlined))

"You must control your power small one"

"Yes, Master"

"Master Tim, you must hurry with your apprentice or else yu'll miss the urgent meeting", a fellow Yoshi screamed.

"Wait here Kyle, I have a meeting, and remember to control your power, for as you, are very desperate. Remember to focus."

"Yes, Master"

~~~~~

"Light Master, for once you are early today, your apprentice takes out most of your time!", said the major Yoshi"

"Indeed, but Kyle is as obsessive as I am"

Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"The necklace?", he questioned in his mind. Then suddenly, like a ton of bricks, it hit him. "I know who that voice belongs to. But how am I supposed to get there?", he wondered as he ate his eggs and drank his orange juice.

"And how am I supposed to tell mom this? I mean, she was worried sick last time, and she knows everything, so I can't just leave her, again. No, I have to leave here and now."

"Mom...I have to leave...again.", said Stewart, solemnly.

She stopped dusting the lamp, turned to Stewart and said with a smile, "Go get 'em." She already knew about his entire previous quest. And I mean everything, so she wasn't too worried about it. She knew that since he was a Chosen One, that Stewart would be ok, no matter how long he was gone.

Stewart nodded, then ran up the stairs into his room, pulled out his sock drawer, and pulled out a pure gole necklace, with a large sapphire on it.

He took a big gulp, closed his eyes, and pulled the necklace over his head...

Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:56 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: PT67, or just Petey for short.
Species: Red Paratrooper
Brief 'istory: He used to be an avid soldier of Bowser's army until he learned of Bowser's plans to enslave all of Koopaland. He still works for Bowser but he provides information of Bowser's plans to Bowser's enemies. In short, he is a double agent.
Other Information: Petey is also an illegal heating repairman... he repairs air conditioners and heaters illegally... yeah.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

PT67, or Petey for short, crept through the tall grass outside of Mario's House. He kept his tiny, fluffy little wings low on his hard red shell. With a carful peek out of the grass, he observed his surroundings. It was surprisingly peaceful, with a few butterflies flapping around. Then Petey saw something that made his stomach drop. There, to his right, was a little Goomba, a spy of Bowser. Even though Goombas were usually easy enemies, this one was different, as it was covered in head to foot with a heavy, stomp-proof, checkered sweater. Petey came around behind it slowly, keeping an eye on the Goomba. Then, with a loud "Hiya!" He jumped up and landed on it's head. The Goomba just laughed and rolled out underneath of Petey. Petey got into a defensive position, ready to take any attack. Suddenly the Goomba whipped out... a tartan sofa! With an evil laugh, the Goomba jumped onto the huge couch and began rubbing itself against it. Petey laughed back and jumped at the Goomba head on. The Goomba didn't do anything, it just stood there, ready to take the attack. Petey's foot connected with the Goomba's head... or body... or whatever, and suddenly Petey was jolted with thousands of watts of static electricity. He was flung backwards into the ground, but quickly managed to leap to his feet. Petey looked at the Goomba calculating, then whipped off his shell with an evil look in his sky. Then he aimed quickly, and threw. The Goomba didn't even have time to say "holy leaping, lolly-loving, loser-lacking, larsonists!" (not that he'd want to) before it was hit full on by the heavy shell. The Goombah exploded in a puff of stars and checkered wool. Petey laughed quickly and continued walking to Mario's house, now with a spring in his step, literally.

Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:33 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart reopened his eyes, and saw that he was...at the Mushroom Kingdom, or at least near it.

"Wow...I guess when I put on the necklace, I somehow magically appear in the video game world.", remarked Stewart. "And apperaently I turn into a Yoshi too, but the necklace is supposed to do that anyway.", he continued as he lok at himself, seeing that he was indeed a Yoshi.

"But why am I not at Yoshi's Island?", he questioned.

"I suppose I forgot to mention, the necklace also has telportal powers, just say where you want to go. and you'll appear there instantly.", replied that same voice he heard in his dreams.

Stewart understood this, but thought he didn't need to go to Yoshi's Island immediantly; he could stop and say hi to Mario and the gang real quick. So he took off, and ran for the Mushroom Kingdom, not taking notice of the red paratroopa he was about to pass by.

Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:57 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Master Yoshi of Light, you must finish with your apprentice, for as you 2 have an important mission in Main Land. Bowser has finally found a way to control Mushrom Kingdom, but it is not known when this will happen, for as the apprentices of Master Yoshi of Time had this premonition, however theydo not know when this will happen.

We are aware That this may be difficult, but we have to send as much Yoshi's to stop the paratroopas and their giant leader", said one of my fellow Yoshis.

"Yes ****, I will obey"

"Master, Master, what's wrong now?"

"Bowser will take control of Mushroom, and we must go to stop him"

"And bring the light to mushroom? *laughs*"

"It is not time to be silly. Focus at our grand duty."

"Oh, Master Light, if you leave this Dojo you musn't forget to meet the Great Chosen One of the Human Tribe"

The trip to mainland was harsh and brute, for us Yoshi's are not very compatible with water, and having to go throught an ocean was tough, though once you fell into the water, you'd appear in your egg at Yoshi's Island once again.

"Be careful not to fall Kyle"

"Yes, Master"

((sorry if I twisted a bit the plot...is it ok?...and sorry if i gave a bit of story to the time chosen one))

Last edited by black_flygon on Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Don't worry about it, yo're doing just fine, although each Chosen One has only 1 apprentice.))

Stewart was still running at full speed towards the Mushroom Kingdom. He was getting closer and closer, but getting more tired along the way as well. He eventually couldn't run anymore, so he decided to take a breather. He collapsed on the side of the road, and shut his eyes.

"I'll just take a little...", before he could finish, he fell asleep.

Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:09 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Petey didn't take any notice of the Yoshi running past, as he lifted his tiny little wings, and took of with relative ease. It was surprising that such tiny little wings could suppost such a heavy shell, but in the VDG, well, anything is possible. Before long, Petey found himslef whizzing high above Princess Peaches castle, soaring past Magic carpets, and... umm... flapping over the tiny Toad Town. At last Petey reached Mario's out of the way house, where he landed and brought up his scaly fingers to knock on the door.

Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart woke up about 2 hours later, feeling refreshed and ready to finish his run to the Mushroom Kingdom. But then something hit him...

"Why didn't I just teleport to the Mushroom Kingdom?", he questioned himself. He spent about 10 seconds jumping and kicking the dirt until he actually said, "Teleport to...Mario's house", and in an instant, there he was, about 10 feet away from his front door, and right at the door, was the same red paratroopa he passed earlier.

"I must've been sleeping for a long time if he already got here, and what is he doing at Mario's house anyway?"

Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:02 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Finally Kyle, we're here"

"Of course we're here, we;ve always been here in our bodies!"

"Stop your foolishness!!!! We most focus and find "HIM"."

"Yes Master"

"Where could he be"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seems like this Mushroom Empire is QUITE big, I guess it will take some time to find "HIM""

"It must be so.....sooooooooooooo...while we walk, can I say a few jokes"

"..........[sadly] mm OK![/sadly] *growls*"

"Ok...ther was this pirate right so.............

Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Meanwhile, a young Yoshi, no older than 12, was at the academy, training his powers alone. He was Wallace, a dark gray Yoshi at the tender age of 12. The only reason he trained alone was because he had a different power than anyone else, the power of Steel. But there was something inside him, that if that something were unleased, he'd be the most powerful being in...possibly forever.

Luckily, he was on the good side, and nobody knew how to unleash his locked power, but that doesn't mean they can't try.

"Wallace, that's enough, a big meeting at the Mushroom Kingdom is today, and we need all the Chosen Ones to attend, that means you., spoke Gregg, the Chosen One of Air.

Wallace sighed, "Yes, I know, I'll be there shortly."

"You better hurry, the last ferry leaves in half an hour."

"Right, of course.", replied Wallace as he almost magically lifeted steel slates 8 feet off the ground, forming a huge wall.

Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:02 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Oooh! A Mario RP! I love Mario stuff! Count me in! Hey... can I start out being on Bowser's side but change partly through the rp? if not i have to change my character's bio...

Name: Zeke

Species: Hammer Bro.

Age (in human years): 19

Bio: Zeke is a young general in King Bowser's army. He has amazing tactical skills, and he's no slouch in combat. He dosn't like to destroy towns full of innocent civillians with his army, despite Bowser's wishes. He always carries a few hammers with him, since he is a Hammer Brother. Lately he's been questioning whether he's on the right side or not.

Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Of course you can. You can be pretty much whatever you want. Welcome aboard!))

Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:11 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Species: Docter

Age (In Human Years): 19

Bio: Dr. Mairo is just like mairo he helps mairo on his quests.

COUNT me In TOO! I love Mario RP's!!!

Last edited by Full Metal V. Ash on Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:49 am
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((It's nice to know that you want to join, but you have a couple problems.

First, your character's name is Mewtwo...that's a no-no. Also, you can't be Bowser's brother...he doesn't HAVE a brother. Sorry. Try to make another character, make sure you Private Message it to me.))

Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:53 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Petey was surprised by the sudden appearance of the Blue Yoshi, and he fell backwards in his surprise. He stood up again, wincing slightly, and looked over at the Yoshi, "Who are you?" He asked quietly. He had decided that since he had seen the Blue Yoshi several times, he would try to at least make him an acquaintance (( Sp? )).

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:31 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart was surprized that this paratroopa was at Mario's door, wondering what he needed involving the red hatted hero. Nonetheless, it would be polite of him to introduce himself.

"Erm, sorry about surprizing you like that. Anyway, my name is Stewart. I just came here to say hi to Mario. I haven't seen him in 4 months, so, um, yeah. What's your name?", he changed the subject, after all he just met the turtle like creature, he didn't need to tell him his life story.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:41 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"My name's PT67, or Petey for short," replied Petey quickly, "Well you've caught me red-handed. I came here to murder Mario and his brother, Luigi." At this, Petey paused for a second, wondering how the Yoshi would react to his lttle joke.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:48 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Nice to meet yo-WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?", he shouted. "You're...joking...right? Because if you are...it's not very funny, and if you aren't...", he stopped. There wasn't any water nearby, so he couldn't use his power, which means he was a sitting duck, or Yoshi in this case.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:52 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Petey looked very serious for a moment, then burst out laughing, "You should have seen the- you were really- it was like a-" said Petey between laughs, "oh, all this laughing is making me nauseous." Petey stepped back for a second and leaned against Mario's door. Suddenly it swund inwards, and with a loud "What the-?" Petey fell straight into Mario, who fell straight into the floor.

"Hey-a, Petey!" Said Mario, with a grin, "I was gonna call-a you, my-a heating needs fixing! But what are you-a doing here?"

"I'm here about some information," said Petey, "Bowser's going to-" with that, Petey stopped short and looked across at Stewart nervously, wondering whether or not to continue.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:00 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart was't too pleased with Petey's hysterical laughter. He was about to lunge at him and starangle him, at least until Mario came and opened the door, which caused Petey to fall down on his red shell. Stewart couldn't help but chuckle at this, but abruptly stopped when he saw Mario at the door.

"Mario, long time no-", he got cut off when Mario said "Hey-a Petey!" Stewart listened to the brief conversation, and the words "Bowser's going to" piked his interest.

"Bowser's going to what?", he asked.

Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:30 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Am I to late to start, Sneaky? Where should I start off, and what should I say? I'm not that good with Yoshi and Morio;( spelled wrong, I think. :oops:)) and I hope that this RP will teach me something. Just Pm me; and SORRY! :oops:))

Thu Jun 23, 2005 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next