It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 PokeQuest Your Journey Begins 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:06 pm
is very close to getting banned

"I hate to be a spoilsport to your fun, but are we gonna beat these guys or are we gonna stand here all day discussing Covan's romance life?" Dakota grinned and turned to the professor. "So where do we start?"

Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
Covan looked at Dakota."Hardy har har" he said angrily. The proffesor was busy doing something else. "This is taking too long" he said. "Im going, if you guys are gonna come, then hurry." Covan ran off the stage and started running over to the pokemon center.

Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:38 pm

Soni chirrupped and flew after him. "Huh? Hey, Soni! Come back here!"
"Er, why don't you just recall it back to it's Pokeball?" asked Calvin in amusement.
"Soni doesn't have a pokeball - I got him from an egg!" With that, she ran off after her Mew, calling in exasperation.

Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:07 am
Profile WWW

Okay, clearly firefpowell4 isn't coming back for a while, so I'm going to be her character until she does, or else this topic is going to be locked.

"Hmm?" Professor Powell glanced up from where she was marking down the newcomer's Pokemon in time to see Covan running towards the Pokemon Centre, with Dakota and her blue Mew following him. "Hey - wait! Come back here this instant!"
Sarah sighed. "We don't have time for those two to go running off together!" she turned to Calvin. "Come on, we'll go get them and then we really need to be on our way!"

Dakota glanced back to see Sarah and Calvin running after them. Sarah's long stride was catching them up fast, while Calvin hurried behind her at a slower pace. "Covan! They're chasing us! Let's just go back!" Covan did not reply, but kept running. Dakota hesitated, and then followed him. "Where are we going?" she called to him.

Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:44 am
Profile WWW

For god's sake! Are you guys dead?! I know for a fact that RukarioManiac has come online, so why aren't you replying? C'mon, I like this RP! Now, I'm gonna put in something for everyone, and next time i come online it would make me ever so happy to see replies from people other than me!

"We're going to the Pokemon Centre! I need to get an item from the PC. Then, I'm going up to Mt Tohjo to see what's going on!"

"Covan!" Dakota ran faster and grabbed his arm. "You are going to get us in huge trouble! Just wait for Sarah and Calvin! Please?" She lowered her voice and gazed at him imploringly. Soni flew around her head and then watched as Sarah and Calvin began to approach them.

Calvin grinned to himself as he saw Dakota grab Covan's arm. His Ninjask buzzed and flew ahead of him slightly, its eyes glowly faintly in anticipation.

Sarah sighed in annoyance. She had to get stuck with teenagers, didn't she? Well, she'd make them listen to her.

EDIT: Here is what color is who - firefpowell4 (Sarah/Professor Powell) RukarioManiac (Covan) RukarioManiac (Calvin) Confused Flareon (Dakota)

Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:20 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

SORRY SORRY SORRY I WAS ON VACATION my internet was down so i couldnt post that i was gone.

<Sarah> Okay guys we'll split up into groups, she said as they came up to the pokemon center. Uhh you the jumpy guy i forgot your name you can come with me i guess. You two uhh Dakota? and um Covan? you guys go together to the BACK of Mt Tohjo. We'll go to the FRONT of Mt.Tohjo.
<jumpy dude> "Uhh Im Calvin"
<Sarah> Ok Calvin you come with me. Now i belive that me and Clavin will see more Aqua members. You two will see more Magma members. When you guys get two Mt. Tohjo tell me on this Wakie Talkie.
Any questions? Now WAIT HERE i have to go with Dakota into the Pokemon Center to get my Exploud ok?

Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:37 pm

Calvin grinned. "Try not to forget my name while you're in there!"

Covan rolled his eyes and began to tap his foot impatiently.

Calvin looked at him. "What are you annoyed at? You get to go off with your girlfriend!"

"Typhy, Flamethrower!!" RROOOOOAAAAARRR!!!!!!

"Oh, right. She's not, eh?" Calvin blinked away a layer of soot and shook his head.

Dakota watched this exchange from a Pokemon Centre window. She laughed softly as she watched Covan send out his Typhlosion to attack Calvin again. Turning away, she walked up to Sarah.
"Hey, would you mind if I swapped my Honeypaw for someone else? I do have one strong Pokemon, but i don't generally get him out. Would you mind?"

Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

""Typh, flame wheel" it roared then its body was covered in flames/ it hit Calvin and knocked him to the ground. "Now, is she?". "No". Covan was angry and embarrased at the same time. Covan walked into the pokemon center. He looked at Dakota, then the professor."Um, where are we going?" he asked, while returning his typhlosion to his pokeball. he smiled slightly, waiting for an answer.Clavin got up. "geeze, whats his problem?Doesnt want anybody to know about his girlfriend, huh Ninjask?" His ninjask whirred its wings. it blew away some of the soot on his shoulder, then perched on top of it. They walked into the pokemon center. he saw covan sitting down. "Ooh, staring at yer girl-friend?" he started laughing."Thats it!" he grabbed an ultra ball on his belt."Go, metagross". A giant metal pokemon popped out."Ok, ok, sorry, ill stop". he walked back scared to death."Ok, whatever" he said. he sat on the top of is metagross, and waited.

Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:39 pm

Dakota smiled slightly as Covan walked into the centre, followed by Calvin. Sarah was busy at one of the three computers at the far wall, so Dakota shrugged and went over to the transporter. "She probably won't mind. And he hasn't been out in a while.." She continued to talk softly to Soni, and all the others heard was the whisper of a name - Thunderstruck

"Okay, I'm ready." She said brightly to Covan as she walked back to him. Ignoring Calvin, she fearlessly faced Covan's Metagross and placed a gentle hand on one of its many muscly legs. "Aren't you a beauty" she said softly. "Reminds me of..." She stopped suddenly, as if becoming aware that she had spoken. Soni crooned at her and perched on top of her head. She turned away from Covan and faced the back wall.

By the way, RukarioManiac, the colors I used for your characters are Lime Green and Dodger Blue. Just type in color=dodgerblue inside the [ ] thingies, or color=limegreen. At the end, its the usual /color thing

Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:06 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<Sarah> Huh what? Dakota did you say something? Sarah was busy trying to find her Exploud on the pc. Sometimes I think I have too many pokemon, she said while lookin through her BOXes, There! Found you Exploud.
She walked out of the Pokemon Center with Dakota.
Ok we'll be going to Mt. Tohjo before we go here take the Walkie Talkie Dakota contact me when you and Covan reached the inside of Mt Tohjo.
Now quiz time Dakota Covan you guys will be going to which side of the mountain?

Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

His metagross smashed through the door. Covan was thinking strangely about what dakota said."Umm....Ill go to, um wherever". Calvin walked up ahead of them. His ninjask flew up to see where the mountain was. His metagross lifted up its legs, and it was now floating. It flew up a little bit, then stopped. Covan looked at the mountain. His metagross then flew down.

Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:33 pm

"We're going to the back of Mt Tohjo, right? Soni, stop it" she said as Soni flew up to her. Flicking his tail he looked imploringly at Covan and then attampted to pull up Dakota's right sleeve. "Stop it, Soni!" She said, pulling her sleeve down further. "What are you doing? You can't let..." Again, she stopped mid-sentence. Soni mewed and tugged at her sleeve again. When she refused to let him pull up her sleeve, he flew over to Covan and began to fly back and forth in front of him, squeaking and chirrupping, clearly trying to tell him something.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<sarah> your right Dakota. Uhh is your mew okay?
Anyways lets go Calvin. Now if you are having any trouble just contact me okay guys. Lets go!

Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"WHat? whats wrong with yer mew?". he said., as he saw clavin walking away with the professor."Ok, Dakota, lets go. here, we can get up the mountain quicker if we go on my metagross" he said, wavimng for her to come. He walked over."Why is yer mew trying to pull up her sleeve?" he said, suspiciously.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ok a comon mistake RM Sarah is a pkmn Ranger Prof Powell is the professor just so you know

<Calvin> Ok to bad my shedinja isnt big enough to fly me.
<Sarah> Thats okay, you a good long distance runner?
<Calvin> Well I can run I dont know how far though.
<Sarah> Its okay just do your best, luckily I run Cross-Country so I should be able to go for a while.
<Calvin> Ok lets start running then.
<Sarah> Ok, she then started running at a medium pace not going too fast so she would wear down faster and not going too slow so that it wouldnt take them 8 hours to get there.
Half way there Sarah and Calvin ran into trouble.
<Aqua1> Well lookie here a pair of two prisoners., said a Magma with half his face scared.
<Aqua2> Oh yeah they will make great prisoners., said an Aqua with an eye patch.
<Aqua1> Lets see what pokemon they have so we know what pokemon we'll get to snatch in a few minutes.
With that everyone sent out a pokeball.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:22 pm

Dakota flushed at Covan's suspicious question and turned away, her hand on her sleeve. "It's nothing, really." she said quickly. "C'mon, lets go." She lept nimbly onto Metagross's back and called Soni. "No more, Soni! I'm not going to tell him!" she said softly but firmly.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

He looked at Dakota strangely."Ok, whats going on?" he said, while signaling, his metagross to float. So many strange things going on, he thought. He motioned for his metagross to go forward. It moved, and began going up the mountain."Now, whats going on?"

Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:30 pm

"I - I can't.." she turned away from him. Soni cooed and floated in front of her. Putting his hands on her head, he crooned at her and wave his tail slowly. His eyes began to glow, and he concentrated on giving her his strength. After a moment she took a breathe and turned back to Covan. Her eyes were completely dry but her face was sad.

"I - I don't know if I can..." She closed her eyes for a minute. When she opened them her demeanor had changed. She still seemed sad, but determined.

"A year ago, I was a Trainer in the Blackthorne Gym, under Clair. She hated me, I don't know why." At this, Soni crooned and psychically sent a message to Covan without Dakota knowing.
She was jeoulous of me, and of Dakota's power. Dakota doesn't actually know how strong she is

Ignorant of this secret exchange, Dakota continued her story.
"One day, I was training my Pokemon, and my Flareon accidentally set fire to her cape. She was already upset at me for training in her battle stadium, and Flashfire's attack was the last straw. She sent out her Dragonair, and told it to attack me. The only reason I survived was because Soni stopped her. I was horribly burnt, all up my arm, and along my side and leg. Soni transported us out of there, and for a year, I hid away, trying to keep out of people's sight. The scars never healed, because it was Dragon's Fire."

Soni chirrupped again, and flew to Dakota's sleeve again. this time, she let him. As he pulled up her sleeve, she closed her eyes so she wouldn't see the look of horror and and disgust on Covan's face. Soni mewed softly as her sleeve was pulled up. Her arm was badly scarred, the skin twisted and dark, from above her elbow to her fingers. There were patches of dark greenish gold, and at the elbow and knuckles the bone was visible. Waving his tail, Soni crooned and looked up at Covan with sad eyes.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Covan looked with sad eyes. he grabbed a great ball out of his belt, and sent out his Umbron. Its blue rings glowed as bright as the moon."Umby, use moonlight". the blue ring on its head glowed white. then it sent out a white light and it hit dakota's arm.

Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name: Young Sailor Geno
Pokemon: {blastoise} Hydron And {feraligatr} Jaws
Brief Life story: Geno was a quiet kid Got some pokemon.Trained em and Later became the Champ for the Battle tower in Jhoto. Looking for a ride to To Tohjo island he decided to Take a part time job as a sailor to get there.Wen Geno Arrived on Tohjo island he looked around for a bit But then out of nowhere Team Magma Thugs came and abducted him. Geno Was then taken to Team Magma's Temporary Hideout there he Hopes for somebody to come Rescue him.

[13:57] <jordanw> mine is 4897 4813 7695
[13:57] <Gabe_> Mine is ***-***-**** :D
[13:57] <Gabe_> :| oops wrong number

Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:26 am

Her arm glowed, but within seconds the light had faded, leaving it as it was.
"It won't work." said Dakota softly. "I've tried everything, but I guess because it was Dragon Fire that did it, it just won't heal. Don't even bother." Pulling down her sleeve again, she looked away from him.
He'll avoid me now. She thought sadly. I don't blame him. I wish he hadn't seen...
"I shouldn't even be here." she said. Looking down, she began to stand, as if she intended to leap off the moving Metagross. She bent her knees, ready to spring. Soni mewed in distress and darted over to Covan.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Covan grabbed her sleeve, pulling her back on."You jump, Its over. Bye, Bye, PBC's." He returned his umbreon. they were half way to the mountain now."It doesnt matter.Whether we're mutants or angels, we're all the same." he said. He put the ball on his belt. he moved towards dakota. he then wrapped his arm around her. They were about 75% up the mountain now. He grabbed his Pokenav and checked the mountain.No pokemon centers, no pokemarts, a lake, and a volcano. Nice. This is gonna be real easy.

(thanx for the sig, by the way. its perfect.=)

Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<Sarah> GO Exploud! Use Hyper Beam on Swampert!
BOOM Swampert fainted.
<Aqua1> Sh**! Get im' Bro!
<Aqua2> Yea yea yeah right ok. Go Sceptile.
<Calvin> Do your stuff Shedninja.
Shedninja used Hyper Beam also.
BOOM again Scepile fainted.
<Sarah> Okay your unnder arrest. She showed them her badge.
<Aqua1> Lets go Bro. He threw a smokeball, than ran.
<Aqua2> I dont like this ....... SMACK his bro smacked in the head.
<Aqua1> RUN NOW.
<Sarah> Cough Cough Calvin Calvin come on. We gotta go gett em'.
<calavin> yeah lets go.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:18 pm

he then wrapped his arm around her.

Whoa! Gettin a bit suss there! Lol.

Dakota looked back down the mountain. Covan had stopped her jumping by less than a second. Why? she wondered Why would he stop me? He's better off without me..

Soni sat down on Metagross's back and breathed a sigh of relief. He knew that Covan would stop his mistress from jumping, but he had still been worried. Looking up at her, he wondered what was around the corner for them..

"We're here." Dakota said softly. She lept off Metagross onto the ground and looked around. Soni flew next to her and quickly checked the area with his psychic power to make sure everything was safe. All good, except...

Suddenly Soni began to dart around Dakota in a panic. Something was here, something that shouldn't be! Dakota looked up at him in alarm! "They're here, Soni? No!"

She looked back at Covan. "Go! Go back, quickly! Go, now-" Her words were cut off as a loud CRASH announced the arrival of a very unwelcome guest in the form of a massive machine...

Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next