It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 PokeQuest Your Journey Begins 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
he was solid. He could barely move. He reached for his backpack, but felt stiff. his knapsack fell out. He fell on top of it and felt even stiffer. he then opened up his erry pocket. great, only a chesto berry he thought. he seemed doomed. "Typlosion, break out of it." His typhlosion seemed to shake it off. "Run, take my pokeballs with you, if i go to jail, at least i know you will be free" . His typhlosion seemed to move very slow. It ripped off its belt with its mouth,and walked. "Go to mt. Tohjo". he walked off very slowly. It then disspeared into the woods. Covan was trying to get up. he couldnt. "Poliwhirl, use hypnosis!" he saw a blue swirl coming at him. he then felt drowsy, and then started falling asleep. "No, i cant". he grabbed the Chesto berry with his teeth. he then bit it, and swallowed it. he still couldnt move. he knew the rangers were coming soon. he felt alone, and doomed.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:21 pm
is very close to getting banned

Dakota landed and looked around. "No one here." Soni nosed her then flew over to what appeared to be an abandoned row boat.
"Good work, Soni!" Lying beneath the boat were 2 Aqua Grunts. "Now, get out here or I'll-" Dakota stopped mid-sentence. The Aqua Grunts were tied up! "Why are you 2 tied up?" she asked them quizically.
"The Boss turned against us!" One of them whimpered. "Come, untie us." The other rasped. Dakota looked suspicious. "
Only if you give me all of your Pokeballs." The two looked at each other. "Ok." agreed the one with the raspy voice. Dakota carefully walked to them and pulled away their belts. She then slowly untied them.
THWACK!! One of the Grunts leapt up with the speed of a Crobat and delivered a blow to her head that sent her reeling back. "No!" she whispered as she fell. The other Grunt leapt at their belts and put his back on, pulling off a Net Ball as he did.
"Come on out, Crawdaunt!" he rasped. He sent out a jet of light that formed into the huge red shellfish. Soni flew forward, glowing an angry blue. The Crawdaunt sent a stream of bubbles past him and into Dakota.
"Soni! Back to the Pokemon Centre!" she cried.
"No!" cried the Grunt. "We want that Mew!"
"Myuuuuhhh!!!!" Soni squealed as he flew towards Dakota, the Crawdaunt in hot pursuit. The Crawdaunt roared and began to charge up a Hyper Beam.
Soni flew quickly to Dakota and swept around her. As the Team Aqua Grunts roared in defeat, they teleported to the Pokemon Centre.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:09 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Swellow landed at Mt. Tohjo. Good job Swellow. Sarah then returned Swellow. She heard someone coming. It was a team Aqua and Magma AND Rocket member!
so the teams are all working together thought Sarah
The team Magma member sent out a Magcargo and the Team Aqua member sent out a Wailmer.
Go Milotic! said Sarah
Milotic use surf!
Surf hit Magcargo and took it out with one hit. It hit Wailmer and only took out 5 HP.
The Magma grunt returned Macgargo and steped out of the way with a scowl on his face.
Wailmer use earthquake! it took off 100 HP!
Milotic had 500 HP left.
Mlotic use Hyper Beam! it took off 120 HP
Wailmer only had 380 HP left.
Wailmer use rollout! it took off 30 HP
Milotic had to recharge.
Waimer used rolout it took off 60.
Milotic had 410 HP left.
Milotic use Iron tail! It took off 100 HP
Wailmer had 280 HP left.
Wailmer used rollout it only took off 60 HP.
Milotic had 350 HP left.
Milotic use Dive.
Milotic dived under water.
Wailmers attack missed.
Milotic used dive. It took off 60 HP
Wailmer had 220 HP left.
Wailmer used Strength.It took off 80 damage.
Milotic had 270 HO left.
Milotic used dive again.
It dived under water.
Wailmer used Hyper beam but missed1
Milotic used dive.
Wailmer had 210 HP left.
Wailmer used rollout.
Milotic had 240 HP left.
Milotic used Iron Tail.
Wailmer had 110 HP left.
wailmer used rollout.
Milotic had 180 HP left.
Milotic used Hyper beam.
Wailmer fainted
Good job Milotic. return.
Then Aqua Executive said "huh well you cant beat the rockets strongest executive."
Then the rocket sent out Latias and Latios.
Latias and Latios!!
yeah lets start.

<professsor powell> Oak two trainers are missing.
<Oak> Who
Covan and Dakota.
Ill call Sarah and tell her to keep and eye out for them.
Okay.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

It was about 2 more minutes until the rangers would come. "camon". he couldnt push himself up. he just gave up. he laid there fallen and in pain.
One of the magma grunts came up to him. "Hah, so this is how we see each other agian isnt it Covan?". "What are you doing here?" "Hah, wouldnt you like to know." the magma grunt sent out a quilava. "Quilava, use smoke screen". A cloud of smoke blew around every where. Covan felt dizzy, however, he felt better. he reached for his pokenav. When he grabbed it, he put on the match Call system. "Have to call the professor". he looked at the number in his hand. He then dialed, and waited.

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:36 am

"Covan!" Dakota ran to him and knelt next to him. "Are you alright?"
"Well, well, well, who's this?" scowled a voice. Dakota looked up to see a Magma Grunt glowering at her, a scowling Quilava next to him. "Quilava use-"
"Bubblejet, Surf!" Dakota hurredly sent out her Vaporeon, who sent a wall of water crashing down on both the Grunt and his Pokemon.
"Quilava, return." he growled. "You've not seen the last of us." With that, the Magma Grunts stormed out of the building, pushing past Dakota.
Meanwhile, Covan was on the phone, calling someone called Professor Powell. Dakota hadn't heard of her, but she had apparently heard of Dakota...

Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Covan looked up. he saw dakota looking at him, her vaporeon standing next to her. he blushed slightly then looked up. "Yeah im just perfect, just paralyzed." he dropped the phone as it landed roughly and broke. He felt better now. he got up. he still fel dizzy and beat up. then he looked at the mew. he realized why he felt better. that mew had something that helped him. he still felt frozen, but a little more free. He the saw his typhlosion step out, his belt in its mouth.' hey whats up, Typh". He then got up and smiled at dakota.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:19 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Razor Wind! Absol made a whirlwind
Go latias! Dragon Breath! (absol's HP 490/550)
Absol used Razor Wind!(Latias HP 420/500)

*Latias and Absol continued battling*

Absol finish it off BITE!
Absol bit Latias and Latias fell
Return Latias, said the Rocket Executive with a scowl

Go Latios!
Absol Bite!
Bite did double the damage because of type advantage! (Latios 380/500)
Latios Dragon Claw!( Absol 410/550)

*they continued fighting*

Absol used Razor Wind
Latios fainted!

No!!!! Latios return.
Absol return. Good job Absol!

You'll pay for this.
No you'll pay for this. Your under arrest.

Then they Grunts and Executive atarted to run.
"I hate it when they do that"
She ran after them pulled out a rope and caught them.
Then Sarah called for back up.
After 5 minutes the Tey police came.
Gotta go bye officer Root.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:29 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Covan stumbling saw the police. "Ahh, there here." he looked at his typhlosion. "Ok, typhlosion, gimme the belt. " he grabbed te belt and put it around his waste. "typhlosion, use smok-" He stopped. he couldnt run away again he gasped. he stopped. he then breathed deeply and waited.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:49 am

"Why are you looking so scared?" asked Dakota. When he told her, she gasped. "They'll arrest us if we're not in the Stadium?! That's ridiculous! We'll just have to go to the Stadium then. Soni?"
"Myuuuh!" cried Soni as he swept around them. In a flash of blue light, they were gone.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:51 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<prof powell> Good those missing trainers are in the stadium.
Ill have Sarah come back for the announcment.

<Sarah> i got your message
<prof>okay just follow me.

She followed the Professor to the stage.

<prof.> Attention You are here because Team Rocket Team Magma and Team Aqua are trying to steal rare pokemon.
Now lets get to the piont we need a team of twoor three lead by Ranger Sarah to go and take out all the Teams so show of hands for who wants to go or better yet step up to the stage.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:55 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Covan raised his hand immedialtly. His typhlosion did to. "Typh, return." It got zapped back in ts pokeball. He looked around looking for Dakota. When he saw her he ran over. "What happened? how did we get here?". he asked.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:17 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<Sarah> you with the typhlosion come up on the stage. Now we just need 1 or 2 more people.
*Covan came up* <Sarah>Whats your name and what are your pokemon?

Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Oh, sorry dakota." he went up stage. "my names covan, my pokemon are {blastoise} {skarmory} {machamp} {typhlosion} {umbreon} and my{alakazam} . he said. he looked around. he saw dakota with her mew flying around. he waved for her to come up.

Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:48 pm

"Me?" Dakota went up and joined Covan on the stage. "What do you want me up here for? I'm no help - I'm not really that good a trainer!" Soni crooned softly and flicked her ear with his tail.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:28 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Covan thought. "uhh.....cause...you got yer Mew". he said. "it will help." he was looking around. "be more confident, yer good. Forget what evryone else says.". he said to Dakota. he looked back at the proffesor. he pinted to a man in the croud jumping up and down, cause he was too short. "Him pick him".

Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:31 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<Sarah> okay you the one jumping up and down come on up now we have 3 of you were off ill explain things on the way we cant waste any time.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:03 pm

Dakota looked slightly shocked. "Huh, wait, you don't want me! I got kicked out of a Gym for being no good! You'd think Clair would know!" Soni shook his head and gently headbutted her. "Huh? You think i should go? Well... okay. Here are my Pokemon." With that, she released them. "Flashfire, Bubblejet, Fleetfoot, Honeypaw, Starshine and Soni of course." Soni chirupped in excitement and swooped down to headbutt the little Cleffa. Professor Powell recorded the Pokemon ({flareon}{vaporeon}{chimecho}{teddiursa}{cleffa}{mew}) then Dakota recalled them. Turning to Covan, she smiled slightly. "You win. But if we get in trouble because of me..."

Last edited by Flarey on Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:51 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"How would we get in truble?" he said, looking shocked. he saw a jumpy man fly over with a ninjask hovering over his shoulder."if clair kicked you outta her gym thats her mistake. If i joined team...." his voice drifted off. he felt he had said to much.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:39 pm

Soni looked at him quizically. His eyes glowed blue for a moment, then he jumped back, clearly shocked. Dakota frowned slightly. "Soni, I've told you not to read people's minds! It's not right! " Soni cooed, looking ashamed.

Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

he had heard what Dakota said to her Mew."Yes, i admit it. I was once a member of team Magma. I was 4th in command until they did a stupid mistake and awoke kyogre and groudon. Thats when i quit. Ive tryed, and succeded, in making my life as good as possible. Now, i think they might do something stupid again. Remember my typhlosion? That was my first ever pokemon. He is probably the best friend ive ever had. Ahh...but i will try to make up for that mistake by defeating the teams. Once and for all.". he looked at Dakota. "You probably hate me." The jumping man walked up to them. "Hey guys, you wanna stop magma and aqua, huh huh huh? I know i do. Me and my ninjask are gonna show em' whos boss arent we Ninjask?" Covan looked at him strangely. "Um, yeah." he said with a strange look on his face.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:35 am

Dakota stifled a giggle. Turning back to Covan, she smiled. "I don't hate you. We'll beat them, don't worry. I wouldn't say once and for all because those Teams always make a comback, but we'll stop whatever their plan is this time." Soni flew over to the man's Ninjask and chirrupped at it. It buzzed in return. Whirring its wings, it circled the man's head then perched on his shoulder. Soni cooed then went to perch on Dakota's shoulder. Dakota absent-mindedly stroked it.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:14 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hey, Im Calvin by the way. Im a pokemon trainer. Born in raised in hoenn. This is my buddy Ninjask, had him ever since he was an egg." Covan looked back at Dakota."Thanks". He then looked back at the jumping man."Hi im Covan." "Hi Covan. Nice to meet you. You seem strong." Calvin looked over at Dakota. "Is that yer girlfriend? Te hee hee". "What!" Covan grabbed one of the pokeballs. his typhlosion came out. "Typhlosion, use flamethrower" His typhlosion sent out a stream of flames. calvin and his ninjask were covered in soot. "Sorry man i was just kiddin." "well, dont." said Covan angrily.

Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:52 pm

Dakota giggled again. "I'm not that horrible, am i?" Her Mew flicked its tail playfully. "Soni!" Dakota reprimanded him, but she was grinning.
"I'm Dakota. Pleased to meet you." she smiled at Calvin. "Your Ninjask says that you are confident that we'll beat the Teams. I hope so."

Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:05 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Covan looked over."well...no...just..that..uh" he smacked himself in the face, which was blushing a little."Anyways,why are you so jumpy?" "Ohh, i dont know. I just really like being a trainer, an now that i entered he PBC's ts gotten way more fun!" "Ahh i see." He didnt notice his typhlosion was giggling until now. Covan looked over at him."Hey, wha....what are you laughing at?" he said, getting sort of angry. His typhlosion roared calmly, shaking his head while still giggling.

Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next