It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 PokeQuest Your Journey Begins 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Terry handed his sheet to the professor as well, and retired to his cabin for the night. His shiftry keep watch, patrolling the unfamiliar cabin all through the night.

Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<professor powell> "There 2 more members signed up and in one week i get to get away from the lab yeah''
I just hope that more members join hmm ill ask Professor Oak how many people he got joined."

* goes to phone* Hello Oak? Hi its Powell how many peopledid you get signed up?
<Oak> about 30 why?
I onlysigned up 2 :(
<Oak> Well you live on an island not many people cometo your lab no offense"
Non taken anyways thanks just needed to know we have enough people to be in the PBC's thanks Bye
<Oak> bye

*goes to bed*
thats good enough we have enough trainers for the PBC's

Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
he went to his cabin. his {umbreon} was providing some light while it slept through the blue rings on its body. he made himself comfortable and dozed off. When he began dreaming, he saw himself in the tournament . he was holding a trophy and steven, champion and pokemon master was presenting him with the first place trophy . "i would like to announce Covan ruke, champion of the PBC tournament". he was holding it in glory. he saw many faces of trainers he battled...................
when he woke up he thought, i wonder if any body i know is gonna be there he walked to the stadium. it was empty but in a week it will be full of trainers and fans. he walked out and went back to his cabin. he looked at his {umbreon} which is always out, and asked, "Im gonna squeeze in some training before the tournament" "umbreon" it said and its blue rings glowoed again. "glad to see your looking forward to it" he said. he headed to the professors lab to see if there was a place where he could train nearby.

Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<professor powell> *training her {umbreon}* Midnight(umbreons nick name) Faint attack! Good job. Dodge that boulder, nice, jump that vine! Good.
(Prof Powell set up different training centers for her pokemon to keep them in shape)
Good training today Umbreon. Tomorow ill get the whole team out.
(porfessor powell always took one day out of the week to train ONLY umbreon because Umbreon was her favorite)
Midnight return. *Midnight returned into its pokeball*
6 more days untill the PBC's. she thought to herself.

Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

*walks up to professor's lab* excuse me, hey, i've been wanting to train for the PBC's and i was wondering if you could direct me to a place to train?

Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:16 pm
is very close to getting banned

Name: Gym Trainer Dakota
Extremely Brief History: Used to be a trainer in Blackthorn City's Gym but was advised to go out and travel for a bit by Clair.
Pokemon: {flareon}(Flashfire) {vaporeon}(Bubblejet) {chimecho}(Crystalnote) {cleffa}(Starshine) {teddiursa}(Honeypaw) {mew}(Soni)[Shiny]
Reason for having a Mew: She found an egg when she was young and took care of it until it hatched. It hatched into a Shiny Mew, but because she's not that good a trainer, it's still not Uuber.

I'll wait for approval to join before beginning :)

Last edited by Flarey on Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:11 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Im not fire_powell but i dont think she allows legends. Even if you dont consider it an 00ber its still a legend. It still can learn any TM move and has 100 base stats. Its still a legend. Just saying....

Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:22 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Yeah, but she let me add {latios} to my team, and he's legendary, if not uber.

Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:24 pm

I'll wait for her permission - I really hope she lets me keep Soni. He hardly ever battles with this character, anyway. *nervous*

Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:11 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

YES CF you may join and keep your mew. (sorry for the wait pc was SLOWer than slow)

Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:39 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"thanks". his pokemon had already endured many hardshipps, thay could handle a little beating by some pokemon. he walked over to Mt.Tohjo . he sent out his {skarmory} . "ok your gonna be my physical tank, so you need more strength. Hmm...wait. I;'ll need to go to tohjo falls, so you can handle some weakness attacks. " he walked into the grass. he walked around for a while *bitees lip* "okay, this is pointless." he was walking out when he heard shuffling in the grass. he ran over and saw a {teddiursa} in tha grass. "Great, how are you gonna help me. " It looked at Covan, wanting to battle. "Ay, you weak little munchcin, My skarmory would destroy you". the teddiursa was angered big time. Then it started glowing. it grew and when it stopped it was an {ursaring}. It roared hard, it knocked covan to the floor, and his Skarmory into the air. "This is not good". said Covan.

Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:56 pm

*{teddiursa} dances over to the {ursaring} and pirouettes cutely in front of it*
*{ursaring} tilts its head to the side then slowly lumbers away*
"Alright Honeypaw!"
*skips to {teddiursa} and hugs her - Soni flying in the air behind her head*
*suddenly notices Covan*
"Oh! Hello. I'm sorry, i didn't see you there! Whats your name?"

Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:57 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Skarmory, come back!" . It flew back to Eric. "thanks alot girl, return". he looked over. he saw a blue mew and a teddiursa. "Hi, im covan". so embarassing, he thought. *walks up to the person, then sees the teddiursa licking its paw* *jumps back* its not gonna evolve and attack me is it?"

Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

yes RM you can get your metagross back BUT you have to either go back to the battle stadium grounds in Tey City or come back to the lab (go to the City :wink: )
DONT 4GET Dakota(CF) is talking to you!

Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I wont forget, I have something sorta planned out.

Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:07 pm

Dakota laughed. "No, of course not." she said. "Honeypaw is very well trained, and anyway she doesn't want to evolve just yet, do you, girl?" Dakota bent down to the Pokemon and stroked its head fondly. "Good job, girl, time for a rest." She pulled out a Luxury Ball and returned her Pokemon. "My name's Dakota. Pleased to meet you. Your Skarmory is beautiful." Soni softly crooned in agreement. "Myuuuhh"

Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:07 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"thanks, your mew is really cool to". Covan took out a great Ball and reutrned his Skarmory.He saw the pokeballs on here waist. Ahh, she's a trainer "Are you in the PBC's ?"

Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:41 pm

"The PBC's?" Dakota looked confused. "What's that?" A look of recognition dawned on her face. "Ohhh, thats that contest thingo, isn't it?" She shook her head. "I haven't decided if we should go in or not. I'm not a very good trainer." Soni gently headbutted her and crooned. "Soni here thinks we should go in, though." Dakota picked up the Mew and held him in her arms, stroking his ears.
"So, where are you from?"

Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:02 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<prof.powell> *turns on PA* ATTENTION ATTENTION (her voice echoed through all of the Tohjo Regoin) We are having some problems with the PBC's team Rocket,Aqua,and Magma are in PBC grounds. All trainers report to the Stadium NOW. DO NOT panick.
<Oak>"I hope all of the trainers make it back in time"
<powell> They will they HAVE to be strong trainers to even think about joining the PBC's.

Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:11 am

Dakota glanced behind her quickly. "Uh oh, that doesn't sound good. Team Rocket, Team Aqua and Team Magma? My friend battled them once. You'll be going back to the stadium then?" she asked Covan. Without waiting for a reply, she turned to her Mew, who was hovering in the air next to her, waving his tail in distress.
"Let's go check it out Soni." He nodded and chirruped in agreement. "Covan." she turned back to him. "I'm going to the top of Tohjo Falls to find Team Aqua. That's where they usually are - near water. I'll come to the stadium if i don't find them. Let's go Soni." Her Mew chirrupped again and flew around her quickly. There was a flash of blue, and they had teleported away.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<prof.powell> "Team Rocket, Aqua and Magma,are starting to go to the Pokemon Center! There going to take the pokemon!
<Oak> Hey Powell dont you have a relative in Hoenn?
<powell> Yes! My niece Sarah. Shes a pokemon champion! Ill call her sh'll take out the Teams.

*goes to phone dials number*
<sarah> Hi this is Sarah.
Sarah come to the Tohjo Islands NOW
butt...
NOW THEN ILL EXPLAIN
beep beep
<sarah> Jeez thanks Aunt. I gues im closing Arctic Records early then. (Arctic Records is the name of her music store)
Well i might as well go they might be in trouble.
She called out her Swellow. Swellow we have a long way to fly lets go.

I will be playing as Sarah ,Professor Powell, and others so you know.
It will be from Sarahs piont of view though.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

he saw a blue flash as they teleported away. "dang, aqua, magma, and the rockets". Covan was former member of team magma. After a plan gone haywire, he quit, and left to become a trainer. "I have to go, they will pull something stupid in there." He sent out his Skarmory. "Fly me to the pokemon center". he hopped on and they landed in front of the pokemon center. he ran quickly to the proffesors lab and got his {metagross} and left his {skarmory} there. he ran back to the pokemon center and popped open the door. he sent out his {typhlosion} . "Typhlosion,sweep with flamethrower." he sent outa stream of flames and knocked every team member onto the ground. One of the magma admins got up. He looked in his direction"Covan? is that you?". Covan was nervous."Numel, use ember!" A numel on the far corner of the room shot little red pellets at typhlosion. it hardly even took a hit. Darn, they still recognize me. he thought. he was nervous. What if the profeesor found out? What evryone found out? What if he was put in jail for the scheme gone haywire if they found out?

Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<prof.> Are you still in training to become a Pokemon Ranger.
<sarah> actually I passed my training and i am one now.
<prof.> Kudos. Do you have the power to arest someone?
<sarah> In Hoenn on my route RT 119.
<prof> Oh well do you have your champine team with you?
<sarah> Yeah Swellow Sceptile,Blaziken,Swampert,Milotic,and of course my faav Absol.
<prof.> GOOD Team Aqua Magma and Rocket are out there in Tohjo Falls and Mt Tohjo. AND I think there gonna go to Tey City.
<sarah> Not good Im on it ill get'em DONT WORRY.
*Sarah ran out the door* See ya
<professor> No to go to the Stadium. But first one more announcment.
ATTENTION ANY TRAINER THAT IS NOT IN THE STADIUM IN TEN MINUTES COULD GET ARRESTED SO REPORT BACK NOW. YOU HAVE TEN MINUTES

Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

he heard the announcment. He knew he should leave, but he had to stop them. "Typhlosion, use earthquake". And stomped and shook the whole ground. "Numel, use that peice of charcoal that i gave you." it swallowed a piece of coal." Now, Evolve!" It started glowing and turned into a Camerupt. Covan thought forget it, its not worth it . He ran out the door , his Typhlosion following him. "Arbok use glare!" He felt a tingling on him. then he froze. he couldnt move at all." Cant, move." he was scared. He didnt wanna go to jail.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:24 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

<sarah> *running to Tey City* Whats the shortest way to Tey City? Hmm maybe through Mt Tohjo yeah ill go there.

*gasping for breath* Swellow.......go! FLY........to Mt Tohjo...go.
Then she and Swell flew to Mt Tohjo.

Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next