It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New Pokemon RP 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Drake smiled "Now Growilthe Take down" His growilthe charged at the mewtwo slaming it down. "Now Ultra use Frustration on the Mewtwo" Ultra Let out a massive roar started smashing the mewtwo. "hmmm good" The shadowy figure said "See how you like this" suddenly in a flash a Dragonite and a salamence Were Standing infront of Ultra "Now Both of you use Hyper beam on the Kid." WHAT thought drake NO

Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:15 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: Controling the Waves with Rukario, becoming one with each other
He saw the white blasts of enrgy coming at him. "Argh". He looked back at the ranger. He couldnt protect him. he threw an ultra ball in the air. "Ok, Tank, use ice beam!" It opened its mouth and fired a light blue beam at the dragonite. It hit the gragonite and stopped its hyper beam. but the Salamence's hyper beam was still there. He couldnt stop it.......

Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:54 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

The Hyper Beam Sailed throught the air when a Large Dog dived out of a bush and intercepted the beam when the light faded "Go Ultra use your Hyper Beam" Its bright white beam blasted out of its mouth and took out the salamence. Remembering his ranger training he grabbed a ultra ball and chucked it at the dog catching it instantly. His pokedex vibrated in his poket and he pulled it out it showed a picture of Entei with Congrats you caught the ledgendary Entei underneth. Drake smiled "Exalent, Thanks Entei" then looking up " Now for you Swarm use Spider web" it stuck the shadowy figure in place and it revealed his identity "What the ........."
suddenly a bright light issued from the shady man, Knocking out drake.

Last edited by Samr14 on Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
(also it was my dream to catch entei!! :evil: :evil: )

----------------------

Leafy watched in horror as he saw the trainer catch entei. His lifes dream was gone he had lost the chance to get a legendary fire type. He couldn't belive it had just witnessed entei being captured, and not by himself.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Name:Brittanica Lunine
Appearence:Long raven black hair, White shirt, black shorts & a necklace with a gold'B'on it.
Job:Trainer
Pokemon

Typhlosion Name:Flame
Level:70
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
Reversal
Endure

Blaziken Name:Blaze
Level:52
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Attract
Flamethrower

Gardevoir Name:Psyche
Level:60
Protect
Psychic
Teleport
Psybeam

Blastoise Name:Blastis
Level:50
Attract
Ice Beam
Surf
Water Pulse

Raikou
Level:75
Roar
Rain Dance
Thunder
Bite

Dreams:To become a Gym Leader & catch Shuppet or Dusclops
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brittancia watched as Trainers walked by & smirked.While most people had thought she was just sleeping under a tree, she watched for a Trainer to battle.
"I don't battle just anyone.Only people who deserved a Trainer like moi.", she had once said.Finally, she stood up.
"Someone with a Cyndaquil.Too bad he walked too close to where I could see him.", she whispered before racing to catch up to him.

Last edited by R2Breathe_fan on Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:23 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I will always edit my team in this post.

Name: Arne
Appearence: A black shirt with a bleu jeans. He also wears a necklace that looks like a surfboard.
Job: Trainer
History: he lives in Sootopolis city. His dad caught a Mudkip for him when he was five. Now he starts a journey to catch the legendary Latias. When he left on his journey his mom gave him an egg.

Pokemon:

{marshtomp}
Level: 18
Water gun
Mud shot
Tackle
Surf

{taillow}
Level:15
Wing attack
Quik attack
Peck
Focus energy

{oddish}
Level: 13
Absorb
Poisonpowder
Cut
Return

{poochyena}
Level: 10
Tackle
Growl

Egg

-----------------------------------------------

On a night i was walking towards Fortree city." I hope it is 'nt to far, i 'm tired." I thought. Then an old woman walked toward me. "Could you take care of this little Hoppip. "It cant fight but you will have a good travel mate with it" she asked me. "Okay, i 'll take care of it."
So now i have a hoppip to travel with me.

Last edited by Arne on Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:48 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Name: Gendu
Job: Trainer
Appearance: Black Hoody, Blue T-Shirt, Blue Jeans,
Black Air Forces(Nike)
History: Has a Dream of flying on latios, wanted to catch since.
Youngest Water pokemon Master.
Pokemon:
{scizor}:Hiei lv.70
Silver Wind
Metal Claw
Aerial Ace
Quick Attack

{salamence}:Marik lv.70
Fly
Crunch
Double-Edge
Dragon Claw

{vaporeon}:Sora lv.70
Surf
Toxic
Ice Beam
Acid Amor

{kingdra}:King lv. 70
Ice beam
Water Pulse
Hyper Beam
Dragon Breath

{milotic}: Venus lv. 75
Recover
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Mirror Coat

Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:21 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

RukarioManiac sent me a private message ages ago saying the Role Play (or Soul Slay) was over, but since 3 more people have joined it it could carry on. :? I supose

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:49 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Its already Started so you put your character where ever you want

Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:36 am
Profile WWW
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

I almost arrived in fortree city. I 'm going there to visit my nice. I 'm sure you now her. She 's Winona.

"Finnaly i 'm here ... i 'm really tired" "Awoooo!" " Huh, what 's that"

Wild Poochyena appeared! (Lv. 10)
"Go Marshtomp!"
"Use Tackle" ( Marshtomp attacked Poochyena, Poochyena gets hit)
"Pock

Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Drake awoke later in the pokemon centre with the nurse looking after him. "Where am I?" Drake asked
"Your in Petalburg pokemon center." The nurse said, "Odale has been destroyed your luckey to be alive."
"I've gotta go Nurse." Drake got up and the nurse didn't even try to stop him.
"I guess your gotta return to your patrols ranger." she said and smiled.
Drake nodded and said, "My pokemon?"
"All healed,"
"Thank you." Drake left the pokemon centre, walked outside then a rocket grunt stood infront of him.
"Your presents is Requested," The grunt said
"By who?"
"By our Boss," the grunt went to knock him out with a quick punch, Drake dived out the way grabbed the first pokeball.
"GO! ENTEI!" Drake called as Entei appeared infront of him.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Jamie
Appearance: Dark blue jacket with white mountain symbol on the back, dark blue hat with mountain symbol on, black jeans, brown boots and black belt with pokeballs and rope on.
Height: 6'0'
Weight: Medium
Pokemon:

Blastoise
Level: 65
-Hydro Cannon
-Earthquake
-Skull Bash
-Hydro Pump

Suicune
Level: 70
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Blizzard
-Water Pulse

Ivysaur
-Solarbeam
-Razor Leaf
-Vine Whip
-Frenzy Plant

Pidgeot
Level: 64
-Aerial Ace
-Whirlwind
-Steel Wing
-Sky Attack

Onix
-Earthquake
-Sandstorm
-Iron Tail
-Rock Slide

Typhlosion
Level: 64
-Swift
-Flame Wheel
-Flamethrower
-Blast Burn

Last edited by 2x4b on Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:49 am, edited 7 times in total.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:42 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Brittancia raced towards the trainer.Suddenly, she spotted someone with an Entei.
"Never mind the trainer with the Cyndaquil.I'd rather battle Entei anyday!", with that, she raced over towards that trainer, but stopped when she thought she saw a Rocket Grunt.
" :twisted: Nothing better like a battle with a Rocket.", Brittancia said, pulling out Blaze.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:03 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Drake now felt a power inside him, he had caught Entei one of the worlds most powerful pokemon.
"I am Drake the pokemon ranger for this forest, I can not let anyone cause trouble in it or near it, Entei use Fire Blast!"
A blast of fire smashed into the team rocket, Drake looked around a crowd was gathering.
"Grrr, How dare you attack me without waiting for my pokemon." The grunt said, "Go Crobat!"
"Entei, use flamethrower." Drake called, he enjoyed this new power. A stream of flames was flying towards the scarred looking Crobat. "Surrender Grunt."
"Never, ranger," he replied pulling out a pokenav. "Ha ha ha ha, Foolish man did you think I'd come by myself."
Rockets started jumping out from trees, bushes even from behind buildings.
"You Surrender Ranger!"
" Go all of you," Drake called all his pokemon came out, and stood awaiting there orders.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jamie sat on his Suicune on a cliff overlooking the battle scene, his saw one of his fellow Rangers, he was the forest Ranger if Jamie wasn't mistaken, Jamie was the Ranger of the mountains that borderlined the forest, "it looks like he's been ambushed" Jamie said, Jamie then noticed the Entei in front of the Ranger, "looks like he's caught one of your brothers" Jamie said to Suicune, (You think they need help?) Suicune asked, "I don't think so, I think he can handle himself" Jamie replied, (wanna get a closer look?) Suicune asked, "sure" Jamie replied, Suicune then jumped down the side of the cliff and landed in a cluster of trees near the battle, "this is gonna get good" Jamie said as he watched the other Ranger.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Entei use fire blast, Ultra use Hyperbeam, Swarm use spiderweb, Growilthe use flame wheel and pichu use thundershock." Drake called. The Blasts of all colours blasted knocking Rockets everywhere, the grunts grabbed pokeballs from there waists, sending out golbats, Drowsees, grimers and koffings appeared.
Drake laughed this was easy, then a load explosion came from the water and groups of Team Aqua came out of the water with Sharpeedos, crobats and Mightyenas and started to fight the Rockets.
"What is this?" Drake said, then he saw a mountain ranger, "Get ready everyone, mountain Ranger can you help me?" Drake saw suicune, if he couldn't defeat all Aqua and Rockets together

Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Sure we're on it" Jamie said as he hopped off of Suicune and they ran over to Team Aqua, "huh like a little kid is going to be able to stop us!" one of the grunts said, Suicune then stepped out from behind Jamie, "uh-oh" another grunt said, "come on out guys!" Jamie said as he released, his Ivysaur, Pidgeot, Onix, Blastoise and Typhlosion, "Typhlosion use Flamethrower and Onix use Earthquake on those Mightyena, Ivysaur and Pidgeot take care of those Crobat, Blastoise and Suicune, lets show these guys what real power is" Jamie said, shouting commands in various directions, suddenly someone stepped forward out of the group, it looked like an executive, they released a couple of Walrein, "alright then, Blastoise take care of the other grunts, me and Suicune will handle this clown" Jamie said, "bring it then, kid" the executive said, Jamie knew that Suicune didn't know to be hold when to attack, as one of the Walreins moved forward Suicune used an Ice Beam to freeze it, Jamie then looked around him, he could see that Typhlosion had taken care of the Mightyenas and was plowing through the crowd of grunts with Blastoise and Onix was using its Iron Tail to knock Crobats out of the air with Pidgeot and Ivysaur, Jamie then directed his attention back to the battle in front of him, he saw that the other Walrein was also frozen, "finish them off Suicune, use Hydro Pump" Jamie said, Suicune then released a blast of water from its mouth, breaking the Ice around the Walrein and fainting them, "RETREAT!" the executive shouted as he returned his fainted Walrein, Jamie watched as Team Aqua returned their fainted pokemon and retreated back into the water, "chumps" Jamie said as he watched them retreat back into the water.

Last edited by 2x4b on Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name: Terry Bogard

Appearance: A Red Vest with a White undershirt both Ripped off at the shoulders. Fingerless gloves with blue jeans. Also wears a hat similar to Ash but has a white square instead of a circle. Also has the matching Red and white shoes.

History: Terry is an average kid who is halfway through Highschool and looking to become a great reporter and one day an announcer for the great poke battles that take place in the world but first he must go out and experience the world of Pokemon for himself a good reporter always does great research. He caught his Pokemon about two weeks ago in his house as it was feeding on some of his food in his cabnet. He doesn't know much about the world of Pokemon but thats what he will be learning as the adventure goes.

Name: Fang
Level: 5
Move List:
Tackle
Tail Whip

I'm just throwing up my profile until I get the okay to post some lines Laterz Yo Terry :twisted:

Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Drake watched the other ranger destroy the two teams, I need to get that good with my Entei. Then Pichu Started glowing, it jumped in the air when it landed it was a Pikachu,
"Pikachu you've evoled, thats Excellent!" Drake smiled, "Return Pikachu, Swarm, Ultra and Growlithe."
He Climbed on Entei, " Mountain Ranger will you come with me to find the Team Rockets Head base I could use your help to stop them once and for all."

Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"sure" Jamie said as he returned his other pokemon and climbed onto Suicune, "and by the way, the name's Jamie" Jamie said.

Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:01 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Apperance: Blue windbreaker with electric blue gloves, sparkly blue pants and white sneakers. Cap on head and the standard Pokeballs around her waist.
Pokemon:
Rayquaza: lv 75
Dragon Claw
Fly
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt

Blaziken: lv 85
Flamethrower
Blaze Kick
Mirror Move
Sky Uppercut

Raichu: (Raic) lv 80
Thunderbolt
Sweet Kiss
Attract
Thunder Wave

Gardevoir lv 69
Psychic
Hypnosis
Calm Mind
Dream Eater

*empty slot*
*empty slot*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leanna was walking along a pathway with Raic by her side.
"Rai, rairaic." it said merrily.
"Should we take this path? Or that one?" Leanna asked Raic when they came to a fork in the road.
Raic fired a Thunderbolt at both paths. Something stirred on the left one....
"Okay, take the right." Leanna said shaking.
Then a fire came out of the left path! An Arcanine came out of its home barking ferociously.
"Raic, use Sweet Kiss!" Leanna said.
Raic kissed the Arcanine on the cheek. In a bliss, the Arcanine attacked itself.
"C'mon Raic, lets go." Leanna said while they had the chance.

-Gardevoir~

Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:26 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Now Brittancia was left wondering if she should help.
"Entei is tough, maybe too tough.Maybe-", she shook her head, "What am I saying?If I want to be the best, I've got to battle the best!", with that, she raced over to the nearest Pokemon Center.
"I'll prove that once & for all-", she brushed her dark hair from her eyes, "I'm not just a pretty face."

Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:51 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Thank you, Jamie." Drake said, "My name is Drake, how can we find the Team Rockets new base," Drake thought for a moment then said, "We could try and find Raikou, then we could destroy team rocket easily."
They probly had lots of Legendaries, Drake remebered his battle and the leader had a Mewtwo, they could use all the legendaries they could get.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:56 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leanna and Raic ran away from the confused Arcanine, which was still barking and attacking itself.
"Just my luck, I go to visit Star and I get attacked!" she said while breathing again.
"Rai, rai......RAIC!" the Raichu shrieked.
"What the-?"
Just then, she saw a huge bird, doing arcs and graceful things in the sky.
"Whats that?" she asked herself.

-Gardevoir~

Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next