It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New Pokemon RP 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"It may take weeks to find Raikou, but I guess I could show you something, its really powerful" Jamie said taking a black pokeball out of his pocket, "I stole it from a Cipher research lab, I think they're called Shadow Pokemon, all I know is, they're powerful, one of them took Suicune down in one attack" Jamie said, "Cipher have been chasing me for months, so don't be suprised if they show up looking for this little guy", suddenly the ball burst open and a black Mew emerged from the ball, it then flew over to Jamie, sat on his head and wrapped its tail around his forehead, "Shadow pokemon are supposed to be furocius, but this little guy is quite friendly" Jamie said as he returned Mew.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Brittancia was practically gasping for breath.Why?Because she was lucky enough to have capture Raikou on her journey.
"Raikou!", she called out.
<Why are you scared?>, it asked.Brittancia almost screamed, trying to calm herself.
"Because I'm still trying to get over how I caught you.I saw someone with Entei & I've got you.But Suicune...never mind that.I saw a Rocket Grunt.I think it's time I see you battle.", she said.Raikou allowed her to ride on its back.
"Thanks.It's like I said.I'll prove I'm more than a pretty face.", she said before Raikou & her raced off.

Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:03 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:33 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leanna recognized the bird from her grandma's old stories.

"Oh, my, is that a Skarmory? I thought they were rare around these parts."

"Rai......." Raic stared at the bird.
Then suddenly it attacked!
"SKAR-MORY!!!" it shrieked.
"Raic, use Thunder Wave!" Leanna called.
It was a sucess! Skarmory was paralyzed.
"Go, Ultra Ball!" she said.
She caught the Skarmory on her first try!
"I guess this aint so bad after all," she said happily.

-Gardevoir~[/i]

Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Post yay
name:seth
apperence:tall, spicky hair kid with good pkmn, wheres a purple hat, blue jenes, green top and carrys great balls.
pkmn

{espeon} lv 72
attacks
psychic
calm mind
morning sun
metrinom

{umbreon} lv72
attacks
faint attack
crunch
pursut

{gardevoir} lv70
attack
psychic
thunder
lock on
areol ace

{charmeleon} lv54
attacks
blast burn
flamethrower
slash
iron tail

{dragonite} lv67
attacks
dragon rage
dragon claw
outrage
fly

rukario lv69
attacks
iron kick
hi jump kick
semic toss
doom desier

seth was hedind to mossdeep when he hears a noise, nowhan there but the tide had gotten stronger he had to go back to lilycove, he heds to the contest hall to see the new winner

Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Brittancia finally managed to catch up to the ranger.But gasped when she saw someone else.Her eyes burned with rage.
"They have Suicune!& that's the 1 I wanted!", she heard a low growl.
" :oops: Sorry.I'm glad I have you, Raikou.", Brittancia said, taking a deep sigh.Then she looked down again & smiled.
"Raikou, can you get close to them?I want to let them know I'm helping. Besides, if they have Entei & Suicune, with you, we're unstoppable!", she screamed it loud enough to hear.With that, Raikou jumped close enough for Brittancia to have to pull her hair into a ponytail so it wouldn't whip her in her face.Even better, she finally overheard the boys' names.
"Jamie & Drake.Boy, I'm gonna have a story to tell when I go home.", Brittancia said, hoping they would see Raikou first.

Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Jamie returned his Mew he saw Raikou jumping to the side of them, "looks like Raikou might be in the bag already" Jamie said, he then realized someone was riding it, it was the girl from earlier, "uh-oh watch out, looks like we have some company" Jamie said to Drake.

Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:04 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Drake looked around Raikou had been caught.
"So Raikou is caught." He said, "Anyway now that cipher is in this region as well that makes 4 teams to beat Rocket, Aqua, Magma and Cipher, do you have any snagballs Jamie there is no doubt that Cipher will have more shadow pokemon, and we need all the help we can get,"Then Drake remembered their company,"who are you Miss?"

Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:15 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"The name's Brittancia.I see you found out I caught Raikou.", she shrugged.It didn't take long before she became serious.
"I suppose the Mew you had earlier was a Shadow Pokemon, am I right?All that's for sure is that if Cipher has ANYTHING to do with this, then just know I'm helping, no matter what.", she said.She tried to remove her necklace, only to feel a shock on her neck.
" :evil: I'll explain later.But now, let's come up with a plan.Especially since we're dealing with 4 teams!"[/i]

Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:42 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leanna, still giddy with her glory set off on a new start. Raic of course was next to her.
"Ya know what? Let's take a 'plane' to Lilycove." she said with a wink.
"Go, Ray!" she said.
A flash of light turned into the mighty Rayquaza, who let off a triumphant roar.
"Ray, mind if we take a lift?" Leanna asked her Rayquaza.
Its version of a reply was laying down.
"Ya know? Maybe everyone should get some fresh air," she said to Raic.
"Go, Firefalcon, Skar, and Psy!" she cried.
"Voir, gardevoir!"
"Blaze!"
"Skarrr!"
The three Pokemon trilled thier cries.
As they all "boarded" Rayquaza, Leanna traveled to its head where she and Raic would be, the other three not far behind.
"Thanks, Ray." she said.

You're welcome. Lets go!!! Ray said. ((Yes pplz, he can speak.))

"Whee!" Leanna shouted when they were on thier way to Lilycove.

-Gardevoir~

Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:37 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I guess there's no point in trying to hide this.The real reason why I'm helping is because-", Brittancia wiped a tear from her eye, "my sisters were captured a while back.Not only that, but my boyfriend joined the 1 of the teams in order to help me figure out where my sisters are.If I'm right, all 3 of them have won each teams' trust, which means we might have a chance to defeat all 4 teams.That is, unless Cipher, Aqua, Magma & the Rockets figured out my plan &-", Brittanica cried before she finished.

Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
((eevee-master someone already owns rukario!))

Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"don't worry, we'll defeat them" Jamie said as he watched Brittanica, "and Drake, to answer your question I have about another hundred snag balls, but I don't think we'll need them" Jamie said as he pulled a device that looked like a wrist guard and put it on, "before I became a ranger, I was a trainer, and I captured every non-legendary Johto and Kanto pokemon" he said as he put 5 pokeballs onto the little indents on the device, he then pressed a button and there was a flash and the pokeballs disappeared, he then pressed another button and five pokeballs appeared on the wrist guard, "there, my team has been changed" Jamie said.

Team Update

Typhlosion
Meganium
Feraligatr
Charizard
Venusaur
Blastoise

Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:37 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leanna felt the wind nipping her face as she flew on Ray.
"Ray, is that Lilycove?" she asked.
Nope. Its actually Paficidlog, a town near the Sky Pillar. You must remember it. Helooooo? NEAR THE SKY PILLAR? Where I used to live?
"Oh, now I remember. It looks so different from the air." Leanna commented.
"RAIC!" Raic shouted.
"Yes, Raic, it is fun. I would prefer you didnt scream though," Leanna said laughing.

-Gardevoir~

Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:18 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Brittancia wiped the tears from her eyes.
"You don't understand.It's been 2-3 YEARS since I've heard from them. Years!& to finally-", Raikou came to a sudden stop & almost knocked Brittancia off.
"Raikou, next time-", her heart seemed to stop-then start at a frantic pace when she saw who was tied up.
"Jamie!Drake!Stop!", her voice lowered to a whisper, "That's them.My boyfriend & my 2 sisters.I was right.Cipher, Aqua, Magma & the Rockets figured out who they are.", Brittancia jumped off Raikou.

Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Everybody except Raic, return.Raic, STAY behind me." she said.
They walked the short distance to Star's house.
"Rai, raiiiiii..." Raic called wearily.
"Raic, whats wrong?" Leanna asked.
She found her answer, a girl Raichu with its Trainer.
"Raic, that is NOT your girlfreind!" Leanna insisted, trying to push Raic away.
When she got him out of distance, they rang Star's doorbell.
DING-DONG.....
The door opened. Star answered the door.
"Leanna? Is that you?" she asked.

-Gardevoir~

Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: Creating an army of grass types to help team solar rule the world!!!!!!!!
Leafy walked towards Petalburg city with his head down when he saw a pair of eggs. One of them was blue, the other was purple. He picked one up and put it in his bag. When he icked up the other it was teleported to Mauville town. My grandparents house, i thought they would like it.

Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:18 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Brittancia was about to rush up to them, but remembered the necklace.As soon as she tried to take off the necklace or her sisters were nearby, it would release a powerful shock through her.
"Psyche!", she called her Gardevoir.Psyche looked at Brittancia, awaiting orders.
"Psyche, use Teleport on them.", she pointed towards the trio.Psyche walked towards them & vanished.
"I can't bear the thought of letting them get hurt.", she heard a slight applause, just before her necklace released a shock.
"Go!Now!", she mananged to scream to Jamie & Drake before the shock sent her into a deathlike state.

(Note: Psyche isn't named after Team Psyche.I just liked an interesting name & that came to me.Also, full history is in the RP Profiles.)

Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Oh! Look at your adorable Raichu! I swear it gets cuter every time I see it." Star said.
Raic was flattered.
"Well, what did you come for anyway? Oh yeah, I forgot," she said sarcastically. "I never would forget about your Altaria you left with me."
"Okay, where is my lil' birdy, then?" Leanna asked.
Star handed her an Ultra Ball. "Here she is."
Leanna took it and sent out her Altaria.
"Altaria, you OK?" Leanna asked.
"Altar!" it cried flying in circles in the air.
Leanna murmured to Star, "Geez, sometimes I swear Fluff is a little nuts."
Star agreed.
As they were leaving, Leanna said, "Thanks for taking care of it!"
Star replied,"No problemo."

-Gardevoir~

Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:56 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Italics are flashbacks.It explains why Brittancia is trying to find her sisters.Told in her view.))

All 4 of us were laughing & walking down a forest path, Gaven & I hand in hand.Lumines, the youngest, rolled her eyes.
"Geez, I swear you look like a little kid when you're around him.& you're supposed to be the oldest."
"Don't forget you 2 were arguing with me when we first met him, so shut up!", I hissed.
"Either we walked too fast or Gaven was tired of listening to us arguing, because he's gone.", I looked around.I was about to scream in arger, but smoke appeared all around us.But that didn't mean I couldn't see 2 claws coming towards us.I tried to warn Lumines & Angela, but 1 claw struck me & knocked me against a tree, knocking me out.I listened to my sisters' cries for help, but unable to do anything.

I shuddered as I felt someone try to pull off the necklace & shocked both of us.

Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leanna held her Altaria in her arms as it stuggled.
"Raic?" Raic asked. "Rairairairai, rai rai chu."
"Yes, Fluff is excited to be with me again." Leanna said while hitting Fluff lightly on the beak. "Peck me again and you will be......returned."
Fluff shut up and became calm.
"Rai." The arrogant Raichu held up his nose in the air as if saying, "Yeah!"
"Raichu, do I have to send out Gardy?" Leanna asked.
Raic shook his head very heavily as if saying, "NOOOO!!!" (Just for the record he's afraid of Gardevoir).
"Okay, then."

-Gardevoir~

Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:11 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Name: Jason
Personality: Spaz. Optimist. Fearful. Loves pokemon especially his {pelipper} , {haunter} , and {togetic} . If he ever lost them he would freak out and wouldn't know what to do. He is a good friend, sometimes freaks people out, goths and loners hate him. He is {tyranitar} and {persian} -phobic. LITERALLY. Look up phobia in the dictionary to see just how afraid he is of them.
Origin: When he was five his mother died, whom he loved very much. After the funeral, he thougt that running away would help him get rid of the pain. He hid in Ilex forest for 2 days. On the 2nd day while walking he found an egg. About an hour later while holding the egg and still walking in the forest, a {tyranitar} and a {persian} ambushed him. He fell on the ground still holding the egg. As the two ferocious pokemon were about to attack him, they were scared away by a {gastly} and {wingull} . After the {tyranitar} and {persian} left, the {gastly} and {wingull} began to comfort the child as the watched the birth of the {togepi}.
Appearance: Black kid with a mini-fro. Glasses, white shox, jeans, a black, red, and blue hooded sweatshirt that says: "POKEMON. LIFE. Is there a difference?" Underneath is a green t-shirt that reads: " 1. Show no mercy. 2. Respect your opponents. Both are rules to live by." Keeps pokeballs (painted black and white) in sweatshirt pocket. BTW, when I imaginedmy character, he came out fat. JASON IS NOT FAT! Just wanted to let you guys know this. Jason is incredibly skinny.
Occupation: Trainer, Used to help his father with his restaurant that he owns. Wants to catch all the pokemon, not be teh best trainer type of master.
Lineup:

Depth the male {pelipper} lvl 77
Surf
aerial ace
Steel Wing
Supersonic

Spook the male {gengar} lvl 77
Shadow Ball
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Curse

Giddy the female {togetic} lvl 77
metronome
double-edge
safeguard
yawn

Jig the female {flygon} lvl 73
dragonbreath
Crunch
earthquake
fly

Pengit the male {glalie} lvl 68 (in box)
Ice beam
Hail
Crunch
blizzard

Smilie the male Manene lvl 7
Barrier
confusion

Nathan the male {ludicolo} lvl 70
fury swipes
surf
giga drain
rain dance

Spook, Giddy, and Depth never go into the box. Smilie never goes into a pokeball, just hangs out in Jason's hood.
He believes that all three of these pokemon are his guardians sent by his mother and feels very strongly for them. Haunter will occasionally posess Jason and talk through him, or talk to him in his dreams.
Just recently started his pokemon two months ago. His current goal is to catch a {treecko} .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait! I am soooooooooo sorry" said Jason to Leanna. "Is your Raichu all right? I just wanted to take my pokemon out for some fresh air. Nathan's just so curious. So, who might you be?"
Bold= What I'm saying
Italic= What Jason is thinking
Regular= Jason's thoughts and actions

EDIT: I'm changing my pokemon/levels seeing as almost everyone is stronger than me.

Last edited by pelligargetic on Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:52 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I WANT TO JOIN! :D :D :D

Name: Jason
Personality: Spaz. Optimist. Fearful. Loves pokemon especially his {pelipper} , {gengar} , and {togetic} . If he ever lost them he would freak out and wouldn't know what to do. He is a good friend, sometimes freaks people out, goths and loners hate him. He is {tyranitar} and {persian} -phobic. LITERALLY. Look up phobia in the dictionary to see just how afraid he is of them.
Origin: When he was five his mother died, whom he loved very much. After the funeral, he thougt that running away would help him get rid of the pain. He hid in Ilex forest for 2 days. On the 2nd day while walking he found an egg. About an hour later while holding the egg and still walking in the forest, a {tyranitar} and a {persian} ambushed him. He fell on the ground still holding the egg. As the two ferocious pokemon were about to attack him, they were scared away by a {gastly} and {wingull} . After the {tyranitar} and {persian} left, the {gastly} and {wingull} began to comfort the child as the watched the birth of the {togepi}.
Appearance: Black kid with a mini-fro. Glasses, white shox, jeans, a black, red, and blue hooded sweatshirt that says: "POKEMON. LIFE. Is there a difference?" Underneath is a green t-shirt that reads: " 1. Show no mercy. 2. Respect your opponents. Both are rules to live by." Keeps pokeballs (painted black and white) in sweatshirt pocket.
Occupation: Trainer, Used to help his father with his restaurant that he owns. Wants to catch all the pokemon, not be teh best trainer type of master.
Lineup:

Depth the male {pelipper} lvl 47
Surf
Fly
Steel Wing
Supersonic

Spook the male {haunter} lvl 47
Shadow Ball
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Curse

Giddy the female {togetic} lvl 47
metronome
double-edge
ancient power
yawn

Jig the female {vibrava} lvl 37
dragonbreath
Crunch
dig
aerial ace

Pengit the male {glalie} lvl 42
Ice beam
Hail
Crunch
blizzard

Smilie the male Manene lvl 7
Barrier
confusion

Nathan the male {lombre} lvl 35 (in box)
fury swipes
surf
absorb
fake out

Spook, Giddy, and Depth never go into the box or all go into their pokeballs at once. Smilie never goes into a pokeball, just hangs out in Jason's hood.
He believes that all three of these pokemon are his guardians sent by his mother and feels very strongly for them. Haunter will occasionally posess Jason and talk through him, or talk to him in his dreams.
Just recently started his pokemon two months ago. His current goal is to catch a {treecko} .

Jason was walking down the road to Fortree city at dusk, as he saw a two young children playing with a {phanpy} and a {houndour}. They look so happy, just having fun with their pokemon. If only the world could be as peaceful as this moment. As he kept walkign further up the path he spotted a man in a lab coat running, holding a repeat ball in his hands. The man began to stumble and landed right at Jason's feet. "Are you OK?" asked Jason. "Why are yu running like that?" The only words that escaped the man's lips were : "Murk...mur...kr...kr...Run. Run before they...save Katrina if you can." He picked up the man and helped him walk to the Weather Institute, where he lay in bed. By now it was 3:00 AM, as the man began to awaken. "Good, your awake." said Jason "The scientist's here say that yuo were apparently attacked by a swarm of bird pokemon, judging by the wounds. What happened back there?" "We've got to save Katrina!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I'm kind of new to roleplayinfg but are the different people in the roleplay supposed to interact with one another, or lead totally different lives all together?

With the exception of Jamie, Drake & me(Brittancia), everyone else in the RP is leading different lives.Speaking of Jamie & Drake, where are they?!I can't work on my part of the RP til they get here!

Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:34 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Actually never mind. I would but because yours is based on the three legendary dogs and all three have all ready been caprture, I'll just leave you three beand ask someone else if they want to roleplay with me.

Last edited by pelligargetic on Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Can I take part in yours, Jamie, and Drakes? Please? I'll just edit my post and say I started out walking where you are and saw you.

That would be nice, but, when I hear from Jamie & Drake(who knows when that will be?!)I can get finished.Not only that, but to understand where our part of the story is coming from, you have to read the last few pages(which is 2 Rangers meet a Gym Leader-in-training while she is trying to find her 2 sisters & boyfriend).

Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next