It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Super Mario RP! 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zeke was at the back of the battalion with Mack. As the troops reached the borderline, they halted. I can't believe I'm going through with this. He shouted to all of the troops, "All soldiers, deploy Bullet Bill Cannons!" After his command, all of the koopa troopas began to setup the cannons. As the troops were setting things up, Mack approached him. "Aren't you just so excited about demoloshing the enemy town once and for all?" asked Mack. "Uhh, yeah. I'm totally... excited!" unconfidently replied Zeke. Oh gosh, I'm really in a jam here. What to do, what to do...

Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:38 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The two Yoshis finally reached the shore, ready to head towards Toad Town City Hall.

"Do you think we'll meet Stewart there?", asked Wallace.

"Yeah, of course he'll be there. So will everyone else.", answered Gregg as the two of them made their way to City Hall. Once they reached it, the met a familiar face.

"Hey Rick, long time no see!", shouted Gregg.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:30 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well here we are..." said Petey, trying to stem his bloody nose, "Medic!" he shouted nasally as they touched down. A goomba in a nurses cap ran up, grabbed Petey's nose, pulled it back into position with a loud "CRACK" and ran off again. "Better," Petey grumbled.

Suddenly another Koopa ran up and said to Petey, "PT67! Why aren't you in the raiding force on Toad Town?!"

"Raiding fo-"

"Hurry up and get over there!!!"

Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:20 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Raiding force...on Toad Town? Oh man, this is NOT good!"

Stewart didn't know what to do; there was no way he could defeat an entire army alone. He kept pacing madly back and forth.

"Petey, got any ideas?", he asked.

"Maybe I could try and contact the others, but they're all the way at Yoshi's Island. Ohh, what to do, what to do..."

Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:24 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I saw you appear pretty quickly at Mario's house, maybe you can do that again?" Petey whispered to Stewart, not wanting to be overheard. "If we can't do that then we'll have to get blahing soon, or Toad Town'll be dust!"

Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart stopped pacing at looked at Petey and went, "Ugh, why didn't I do that before? I kind of forgot to mention, this necklace gives me teleportal capabilities. Alright just grab my hand and we'll be at Toad Town in a flash!"

Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:44 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Wow, amazing!" Said Petey, full of awe. But before he left, Petey took a quick look around. He saw that nobody was nearby, or looking out the windows, so he turned to Stewart and said, "Well, let's blah!"

Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart sighed, "Yes, let's "blah" as you call it. Anyway, teleport to Toad Town!", he shouted as he and Petey almost magically disapperaed in a flash of light.

About a second later, the two of the appeared right at Toad Town.

"Toad Town City Limits", said Stewart as he read the sign that said that. Well, techinically we're here.", chuckled Stewart. "But how are we going to stop an entire army?"

-------------------

"Hmm...I detect a disturbence nearby. Rick, I leave Wallace in your capable hands, I need to see something right now.", said Gregg quickly as he ran off to the edge of Toad Town before Wallace or Rick could say anything.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:01 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"That was fun!" said Petey, breathless, "now let's blah into town and have a look around." Without assent from his new friend, Petey ran off towards the buildings tha tmarked the beginning of the city of toads. Suddenly a yell came from a ridge above the town. "The army!" Petey hissed to Stewart, "get behind cover!"

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart nodded and ran a bit towards Petey, since Stewart awasn't near a house. He got behind the one right across the street from Petey, so he could make sure he'd be alright, and be able to talk to him.

"Got any ideas?", he asked.

-----------------

"This is bad, really bad.", sighed Gregg, as he approached the edge of the town. He kept running and running, and eventually ran past Petey and Stewart, without even knowing they were there.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:18 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hey, you! Dude, where are you blahing to?" shouted Petey to the guy who ran past. Suddenly, realising that shouting was a mistake, Petey put a finger to his lips and said, quietly, "be quiet, Stewart, we can't afford to be heard.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:23 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You're telling me to be quiet, after you just yelled at that white Yoshi-wait, white Yoshi? Could it be?" Stewart got out of his hiding spot, "Gregg! Is that you!?"

"Stewart, are me eyes decieving me?"

"Nope, but you need t get back here, now! Bowser's army is about to attack!"

"So, my suspicions were correct. But how are 2 of us going to beat hundreds of them?", wondered Gregg as he ran back to when Stewart was hiding.

"Can you tell me who this guy is?", asked Gregg, pointing a finger at Petey.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:31 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Petey, m'lady," said Petey with an overly-large curtsey, "a rogue Koopa Paratroopa." Petey was not completely sure about the anatomy of yoshis, and his mother's name was Gregg, so he assumed that this white yoshi before him was a female one.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:37 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Ahem.", went Gregg, straightning his throat in a gruff voice, signifying that he was a male Yoshi. Stewart couldn't help but laugh at this.

"Yeah, he's a boy...", whispered Stewart. "But now to the matter at hand, how are the 3 of us going to stop the dozens of them?"

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:42 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"I'll fool the enemies into dividing their forces loads, so that even the toads can beat them... it might just work." Without even asking the others if it was okay with them, Petey began to wander off, muttering. Suddenly he took off, and turned himself to Bowser's army's camp.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:50 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rick hears a cannon go off, and he go running. Wallace sprints behind him, and Rick hurries to the site.
As a Yoshi, it's in his nature to help an Yoshi in need. Even if it is a grumpy old fool like him.
Rick hears another blast, and we take cover.

"Rick! What are you doing here?"

Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:56 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zeke looked into his binoculars to scope out the town. He spotted 2 Yoshis. Oh great. I have to live with enen more guilt for killing Yoshis... or do I? Zeke started to frantically pace back and forth. This is the right thing to do, but I'm gonna get it. Here goes. He then walked up to Mack. Zeke gave off his most determined look ever. "Mack, this invasion is not going to happen. I can't harm innocent lives." When he said this, all of the entire Koopa army dropped their jaws. They weren't expecting this. "What?!?!!?" yelled Mack. "You traitor! I will deal with you now so that the king doesn't have to bother getting up!" Mack took out his wand. "I'm ready for you, villian." replied Zeke as he took out his hammer. The Koopa army stood there, ready to watch the clash of the titans. "Engarde!" yelled Zeke as he thrust his hammer at Mack. Mack teleported and avoided his attack. "Fool! I am superior!" said Mack. Mach pointed his wand at Zeke and fired a stream of fireballs. Zeke was hit full-on and was burned badly. He tried to get up, but he couldn't muster the strength. "Well, well, well. It looks like you weren't good enough to even poke me with that primitive tool you call a weapon. Say goodbye, General Zeke!" cackled Mack as he pointed his wand again for another attack. Nooo! It can't end like this! Zeke still couldn't get up, and he was wide open to Mack's next attack.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Stewart saw and heard all of this all of this, and couldn't take it lying down, so he mustered up the courage to jump in, and Gregg joined him not one moment later. They were nearby the river, which gave Stewart a huge advantage.

"You know what I hate more than people who kill for no reason?", Stewart asked Mack coldly. "Nothing.", he answered his own question as he got into attacking position. Gregg did the same.

Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:16 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Hmph. I have no more time to deal with small fries, like Yoshis." Mack said as he was getting ready to teleport away. "Troops! Begin assault of Toadtown!" Mack commanded as he vanished in a blink of the eye. He had teleported back to Bowser's Castle.
------
Zeke was finally able to get on his knees, but he was still injured. He couldn't believe that they actually rescued him. "Th-thanks... for helping me out..." He stood up, but he wobbled a bit. "I don't know who you guys are, but I'd like to repay you for your kind actions." He thought that if he could stop the assault, maybe he can finally have real friends. He staggered towards his army. "Troops! I..uh..." He had no idea what to say to make them stop. The Koopas had turned around to look at their wounded general. "Um... uh..." Then Zeke got an idea. "Uh, Bowser just sent me a message that said to call of the attack. I know, I know, it's 'disappointing', but he needs you to all report back at the castle for a new, more important assignment." He hoped that they would buy it. And they did. The troops began to go home, since they never questioned their generals.

Zeke walked back to the two Yoshis. "I'm sorry I had to trouble you two, but I'd like to thank you again for saving my life."

Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Petey flew hurriedly towards the commandoing officer, General Mack. As he reached the powerful magician, he touched down and stood to attention, "Sir! Special Agent PT67 standing to attention. I have discovered that the enemy is being led by several weak Toads, but they have split into several Guerilla platoons. They plan to ambush your army, sir. I suspect it would be best if we split up so as to cut casualties. You mut give the order, sir. If you do, Lord Bowser will be very pleased, he won't like to see his powerful army crushed by a few toads."

(( I'm going to be leaving for a while, soon, so can someone please take over control of Petey? ))

Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:29 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Look, it's no problem. We help anyone in need, and you were in need.", spoke Gregg.

"Anyway, thanks for sending all your troops back home. I suppose we're even now.", said Stewart. After a short pause he spoke again, "Oh how silly of me, we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Stewart, this is Gregg.", he said, pointing to Gregg as he spoke his name, "and I suppose you already know Petey. And who might you be. Seeing as you were able to make the army go back, I'd say you were a general or something."

Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:25 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( S_S has volunteered to play Petey, he can play as the crazy little KP from now on ))

Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:18 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"I am General Zeke of King Bowser's army, or I will be until Mack reports of my treachery." He thought about what is going to happen to him soon. "I guess I won't be going back to Bowser's Castle ever again." He tried to look happy but it hurt to even move. "Eh, could you guys do me another favor? Do you know of any place where I can rest and heal?" He hoped they knew of someplace nearby, as for he didn't think he could walk very far anymore.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Well, there is Toad Town General Hospital, that's not too far away from here. Here, Gregg and I will carry you to there.", spoke Stewart.

"We will?", Gregg questioned.

"Yes.", replied Stewart flatly. "Now come on, he's in bad shape. It's ok, you'll be alright. You're with use now, the good guys; at least I think.", said Stewart as he and Gregg get one one side of Zeke, grabbed an arm, propped him up over their shoulders so his feet wouldn't touch the ground.

"What are you two waiting for, let's blah.", exclaimed Petey. The cariied Zeke on their shoulders, making their way to Toad Town General Hospital.

"WHen I get my hands on the Magikoopa I'll...", thought Gregg. "No one deserves to be treated like that."

Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:08 pm
Profile YIM
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Zeke tried to stay awake, but he was to worn out. He fell asleep after just a few seconds of being carried.

-------
Meanwhile, at Bowser's Castle...

Mack had just barged through King Bowser's door. "Mack?!? What are you doing here?" asked Bowser. "Your highness, Zeke has betrayed us. He sent away our troops." said Mack. "WHAT!?!?!? My best general is a traitor?!?! ARRRGH!!" Bowser went on a rampage, crashing everything in his room. "Your majesty! Settle down! Your blood pressure is far too high for this!" Bowser started to calm down, but he was still furious. "That no good rotten..." Then Bowser got an idea. "I've got it! I'll make him pay dearly by hunting him down and killing him!" Bowser started to laugh as he pressed a button. Mack knew what Bowser was going to do. Bowser was going to summon the Fanged Four, Bowser's most elite troops. "Oh, your highness, Zeke was saved not because of him running away. Two Yoshis came to save him." "Two Yoshis, eh? I think I might know who they..." As Bowser was speaking, the Fanged Four came into his throne room. "At last, you four are here." Bowser and Mack grinned as they looked at the four. The first one was an incredibly strong Renzor (the rhino like guys from Super Mario World.). The second one was a thin Pirahna Plant that had arms and legs made of its spiky stem. The third one was a big Bob-omb. The last one was a... black yoshi.

Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next