It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
 Roleplay Applications 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved.

Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Roleplay Name: Sonic Return of the Ancient Fire
Roleplay Genre: fantasy/adventure
Setting: Sonic world

Plot: current times, with sonic and his friends. An ancient artifact containing the flames of disaster has been discovered and sonic and his friend hear of this artifact and move atlightning speeds to see what this artifact is about and where it comes form before dr.eggman uses it for the wrong reasons.

Additional Requirments: Peoples characters must bee involved in the sonic world or can be made up but must be approved by me first before using. No god-modding, no swearing.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Doesn't look very appealing, although approved.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:43 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Location: IN THE EMOTIONLESS TRAWLING FERVOR'S OF MY INSANE MIND.
My last RP didn't work out too well due to the fact that the members vanished :shock: .

Trying again...I apologize if I insult anybody by this.

Roleplay Name: Beings of Death

Roleplay Genre: IDK, whatever we make it. Probably fantasy or sci-fi. I'm trying to mix them, watch out!

Rating: Probably PG-13 due to the themes (demons!) and the possibility of genocide.

Setting: The remnant of the Earth after World War 12, humans have made way to the ancestors of their mutated forms and ghosts. It is a bleak wasteland except at the borders what's left of the sea where giant nuclear rain forests and salt mountains exist; the wasteland in the hot climates is active volcanic land with boiling geysers everywhere, in the cold it is freezing desserts.

Plot: The Earth is in ruins, humans have finally destroyed the world and themselves in one mighty swoop; all that's left is the last ancestors of the mutated humans, their ghosts, the angels of earth, the servants of death (reapers) and demons. Despite millenniums of turmoil the Earth has finally regained a fragile ecosystem from the few plants and animals still left, even new animals, like the salt mite, have showed up. The future, if not bright, exists for life on this forlorn planet. But now, spirit-beings from another planet have finally arrived-centuries late-to destroy what they consider a mess. These spirit-beings are called Uni and they consider themselves the "junkmen" of the universe, they are the ones who destroy solar systems with no hope for life, leaving black holes in their place. Since Mars was destroyed after World War 7 and Earth seems to have no hope to them, they are here to implode the Sun. But first, they are destroying the last remains of life on Earth so no resistance can be met and to calm the aura pathways (that flow through the universe) near their implosion spot, they are stronger that way. This story starts when the Uni first arrive and make known the first stage of their intentions by killing off one of the few tribes of mutants. The demons have joined them as it is their goal to disrupt the "balance" of the world, the reapers are mostly neutral but somewhat against other beings taking their job, the angels are against and the mutants and their ghosts are mixed.

Now it is up to a small band of these beings (excluding the demons) to form and stop the Uni, but they have the Devil against them, it won't be easy. Will they succeed or will the solar system be destroyed? That is yet to be decided (seriously, I may kill the world off and move the story to a changed sequel).

Additional Rules/Notices:

You must be a reaper, angel, mutant, ghost or demon.

If you are a demon you must go against the protagonist group.

You cannot be an Uni at this time.

You may only have one character per side.

You may do pretty much whatever you want with these characters, but generally I define the charecters fighting styles as following:
Reapers: Physical fighters with spirit weapons and etc.
Angels: Special fighters with control of the elements and etc.
Mutants: Super powered and deformed humans basically, go crazy.
Mutant ghosts: Ghosts can fly and pass through stuff, unlike their mortal forms they can only have one other power. You can make these based off any fantasy character in you imagination if you want.
Demon: They fight like Lucario, kind of special, kind of physical.
Uni (when/if they become available): To be determined.

Due to how easily this can be abused I will only allow advanced role players.

I don't care what you are, you can die and you can get injured like a mortal.

If you make a mary sue out of an angel I will beput a dunsparce- very angry :evil: .

No godmoding, literally-in your message- or figuratively.

At least include the following about your-if you read the rules. character, but feel free to include more:

Quote:
Name:
Appearance:
Abilities: (powers)
Personality:
Brief History:
Side: (only necessary for reapers, ghosts and mutants)

All rules of the forum and forum site apply additionally of course.

Wow that was long XD.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Name: The Creature of West Borwich Bog
Genre: Fantasy (Five Children and it/Chronicles of Narnia/Pheonix and the Carpet style)
Setting: A small, countryside cottage, near a bog, in a place called West Borwich, in Britain. Oh, and in 1941.
Plot: *Five* children, evacuated from London in world war II, are staying in the middle of no where, near a bog and a woods. They go exploring, and find themselves lost, and come across an unrecognised part of the bog. And then out of it arises... well, that bit might have to wait until the RP ;) Then, with this thing, they have lots of amazing magical adventures.
Additional Rules:
There are 3-6 parts, one for each of the children. All the children must be no younger than 7, and no older than 15, and I'd like to have a range of ages. Everyone is going to be in one family, and unless someone can think of a really good surname, we're the Taylor family. Different personalities inside the family are prefered aswell.
Also, I want people to confirm that they will be active for the next 2 weeks minimum before bothering to apply.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:49 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Looks good, approved.

Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Name: 11 Days and Fire
Roleplay Genre: Historical tragedy

Setting: Pompeii, 79AD

Plot:
It is 79 AD. Strange tremors are shaking the Rome that the Emperor Titus has inherited. In 11 days hundreds of people will lose their lives to the fire god: Vulcan, this is their story...
Additional Rules:
Your character's name must be Latin i.e. ending in "-a" for a woman, and "-us" for a man. Each person has three names. First, family, and clan.

E.G.

1.Lucius Caecilius Iucundus and Quintus Caecilius Iucundus are father and son. LCI, as the oldest Caecilius Iucundus, formally takes the name "Caecilius", his wife, Metella calls him Lucius. Put "Metella semper est in atrio" in your first post so I know you've read this! QCI takes the name "Quintus".

In conclusion: The eldest male in each family is the only one to have an occupation, bar maybe his son. He takes the family name as his own. Everyone else takes their first names. Slaves have but one name.

2. If you're going to make a historical reference; make sure you know what you're talking about!

3. Sorry, girls, but female characters WILL be oppressed. That's the way it was, I'm afraid.

4. I decide when the days change. What with time difference and all, a real time RP wouldn't work.

5. Have fun!

5. All characters MUST be in Pompeii by the eleventh night, and everyone dies :D It's a tragedy! What did you expect?

Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

My last RP's main issue seems to be that the plot was too set, and the others didn't have much of a role in it. Time to make it a little more open to changing

Name: Pokemon Summer Camp
Genre: Sort of like a teen fiction book, but with Pokemon. It later goes into adventure.

Rating: E 10+

Setting: In the Fiorre reigon, near Fall City. Surrounded by a forest on three sides, and the ocean on the last.

Plot: Camp Courage is a camp for families who don't have very much money. They provide transportation to the camp. A mutitude of classes are offered to help new trainers prepare themselves to begin their journey, bond with their Pokemon, and even catch some new ones.

After about a week of classes, strage events begin taking place. Counts of fish lower first, then other Pokemon begin disappearing. Before long, earthquakes and malestroms begin, and massive storms threaten the safety of the campers. They are evactuated to nearby Fall City, but during this process, a samll group of trainers(RPers) are taken away by a tornado. They find themselves in the northern area of Fiore, and must make it to the closest city, Wintown.

Additional rules:

All rules to psypokes in general and the RP forum apply
Put the word "Independence" in your application somewhere
Try to be subtle about the above in you application
Starter Pokemon must be at first stage and non-legendary
No ancient Pokemon(I.E. Aerodactyl or Omymite) allowed
Your Starter Pokemon will be level 5
There are 4 time slots in the day; that means 4 classes total

Apply using this form:

Quote:
Name:
Age(10-15):
Hometown:
Breif History:
Starter Pokemon:
Classes:

Classes will be given in main RP thread.

Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:10 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

approved, approved

Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Roleplay Name: dp's super party
Roleplay Genre: birthday party
Roleplay Rating: would prefer it if people were a bit mature and wouldn't derail the topic... so i'll say T but anyone is welcome to apply..

Setting:
my backyard and house.

Plot:
im hosting a party to celebrate and this is just a chance to walk around and mingle with your favo psypokes without having to create a character or anything. just come as you are.

Additional Rules:
anyone can join (in fact i would say beginners are most deffers welcome because im new to this too!)
no pokemon (you can trade pokemon at my party though, just do it in a corner where no one can see you)
BYO
food provided
can crash if ya want.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

yea, sure, whatever.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:33 pm
Profile YIM
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Name:
Team Fallout
Genre:
Same as most Pokemon games
Rating:
Maybe E10
Setting:
Sinnoh
Plot:
Team fallout is here! We are a bunch of hardcore mercenaries mostly bent on world domination! Some would call us evil, but ...

Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

No, we can't accept that.

Sat May 10, 2008 1:44 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Doesn't really matter. It's not like I'm standing right behind you with a knife...
I figure I'm active enough to start an RP again?

Roleplay Name: Magma Basin
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon
Rating: T for being a somewhat more violent pokemon setting. No, they do not faint or barely get away. The enemy actually dies when defeated in this role play.

Setting: The Algatras Moutains, an UPT (United Pokemon Terrorist) group has apparently been rumored to have a base there.

Plot: For most, the Pokemon world seems like a happy place where nobody dies in battle. Trutly, that is far from the reality. Pokemon do have wars, they do have several organizations us humains know of such as Terrorists, crime, justice and defence forces. There is also the PDG, which stands for Planetary Defense Group. It is there job to illiminate any threat to the nations before they become an actual public threat. As a result, they are rarely known of. Few people outside the group know of it's mere existence, not even couting those who know exactly what they do. Mission after mission they risk there lives for the Pokemon world, almost always rising succesful. Three months ago a sqad of elite troops were sent to the Algatras Moutains to search for terrorists that have been rumored to have base there after an unusually high ammount of chemicals such as Hydrogen gas were found; possibly bomb by-products were discovered there during a scientific study that was planned to detect carbon-dioxide levels in the atmostphere produced by fire Pokemon's endless flames. Though, no word of the troops has been received since, and the PDG administration suspects foulplay. So, they have sent another squad in, but with a different mission: Search for the bodies, dead or alive, of the last squad and if present eliminate any terrorists in the area and destroy the base if present. Good luck soldiers, this briefing is over!

Additional Rules:

- ALL standard forum roleplaying rules must be followed, or you will be declined or kicked.
- No taking command of the plot, and certainly no godmodding.
- I know I said this is a T rated Pokemon RP, but please don't go all gory, please or you will be kicked without warning. I don't want Krisp getting complaints from Soccer moms, or even worse; complaints to ME.
- We are all members of the squad just sent in, so no being traitor and start attacking other players.
- One Pokemon only for each roleplayer
- The application form must be followed no matter what.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Backround:[/b]
[b]Moveset:[/b]
-
-
-
-
[b]Anything else we just [i]have[/i] to know about:[/b]

Sat May 17, 2008 1:55 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

ok

also...

Roleplay Name: Teen Titans: Next Gen
Roleplay Genre: Action/Superhero

Setting: In that city that the show is set in (Metropolis, I think).

Plot: The players are the Teen Titans, having to fight crime and battle evil, etc. This takes place a lot of years into the future, so pretty much all the Justice League/Teen Titans members are long gone.

Additional Rules: All the obvious ones, plus one more. I don't know if this is part of god-moding or not, but when your character is fighting a bad guy, make yourself vulnerable. Don't just have your character block every blow with ease, and then deliver a swift kick in the neck to the opponetnt, knocking him out. Also make your character's superpowers or whatever fun, original, but also realistic. It won't be fun if your character can become 500 feet tall and shoot flames from his toes. Pokemon will not be accepted either. That's about it. Yay.

Thu May 22, 2008 6:04 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

name:pokemon rpg
genre:pokemon
setting:new region we start at the base of the elite group we belong to
rating:e
plot: we must stop team blast from taking overthe world you are one of
a group of trainers chosen because of your skill to stop them
rules:
normal psypoke rules
all teams may be denied by me
your pokemon start at lv40 max
4 pokemon per team
no mew deoxys mewtwo jirachi celebi kyogre groudon palkia dialga hoho lugia arceus darkrai the three lake pokemon regis eons regigigas heatran gyratina phion or manafy
extra:i might be letting people get items depending on how popular it is
and maybe get one extra pokemon if they have less than 4 to start with again only if it's popular

Thu May 22, 2008 9:59 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: thankz to pikachu420, HTP, solidraiden, and zombie for the sprites
Saint Jimmy made a rp about sonic a while back but he didn't want it.I liked it and i was wondering if it's ok if i make a new thread for it with me as its creator? everything would be just about the same thats why i am asking instead of applying for a new one. (I pm'ed saint jimmy about this already and he said i could have it. but i need to be the thread creator)

Fri May 23, 2008 10:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

S_S: Yep.

zapdosfan: No.

Ice_Ball22: You'll need to fill in an application first and repost here.

Wed May 28, 2008 12:33 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Pokemon: Generation 4.5 (Yeah...I'm not very good with names)

Genre: Adventure

Rating: E 10+

Setting: The Kronoah Islands (A large portion of islands that lay between the continents of Hoenn and Sinnoh) Various ferries carry people from island to another, making transportation easier for those without the ability 'Surf'.

Plot: A new adventure begins for 4 lucky children when they are given their very first pokedex and sent off to explore the world of pokemon. They must first overcome the obstacles of the islands that are their home and collect the four Kronoah Badges before they can venture off into the other countries. However, there is a certain evil lurking within the shadows of these fated islands. Team Kaos has just been born from a small group of bandits and is quickly building themselves to be quite the threat on these islands. It's up to these children adn their beloved pokemon to not only venture the world, but put a halt to Team Kaos's path to victory.

Rules:
1) Obviously, follow all the forum rules
2) You may only have 1 pokemon (since you're just beginning anyway); It will be level 5
3) Your pokemon may have 1 Egg Move, but not a TM
4) No legendaries or ancients as a starter (Don't worry, they'll come in later!)
5) There will only be 4 applicants (including myself) There may be more alter on though
6) I'm trying to keep this as an active RP, so please, don't hold back!
7) If any of these rules were broken, you'll recieve 1 warning, after that, I'm just going to tell you to leave. If that warning should arise, you will see this by your name: {jynx} if i ban you from it, you'll see this: {dunsparce} But I doubt that'll happen :D

Example:
Quote:

Name:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon:
Nickname: (optional)
Personality:
Moveset:
Anything else we should know about you or your pokemon:

((I'll fill in with my own info if this gets accepted))

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Fri May 30, 2008 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved.

Sat May 31, 2008 6:48 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

heres my RP

Name:
When Anime Worlds Collide

Genre:
fiction

Setting:
The entire galaxy

Plot:
The anime worlds collide by a villain named Cinos and all the worlds must stop him

Rules:
1.ALL RULES APPLY FROM THE PSYPOKES FORUM
2.you may be 1 person from 1 anime
3.i will allow 1 person to be Cinos
4.NO GOING LIKE F*** OR a**
5.follow rules 1, 2, 3, & 4

Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Seeing as I am in dire need of a new Pokerpg to waste my time over the summer, I might as well make one. >=D

=====

Name: Escape!

Genre: Adventure

Rating: T (in case there's mild vulgar language and mild pain, nothing too vulgar or gorey.

Setting: In the HQ of a band of slightly fanatic scientists and trainers on a remote island off the coast of Sinnoh continent.

Plot: You are in the labs of a group of fanatical researchers who are trying to devise a way to strip pokemon of their will and meld their minds with a trainer's so that the trainer may do better in battle. All pokemon in these labs are forced there against their will, and a few trainers as well, though most trainers there are simply fanatics. Continued experimentation has left many minds broken, and it still goes on. You are a pokemon/trainer who has been kidnapped from your home and brought to the labs. You must devise a way to escape from the islands along with other rpers and let the world know just what's going on. Trainers kidnapped have been chosen because they have a special psychic connection with the pokemon around them and can communicate with said pokemon, so trainers, you can talk to pokemon mentally, but not using your mouth, get it? The benefit of being a trainer is having advanced knowledge of type weaknesses/strengths and being a bit smarter and more tactical than pokemon.

Rules:
1. Forum rules, of course.
2. You may be either a trainer experienced in the ways of pokemon or a pokemon yourself.
3. If you are a pokemon, you can be any one you want. (not legendary though)
4. If you are a pokemon, when choosing your moveset, you may have one egg move or one TM/HM move - not one of each. If you choose not to have either, that's okay.
5. If you are a human, you have no pokeballs, but may have various other items with you.
6. I'll wait a week after I post the actual rp, then start it, unless there's less than four rpers, at which point I'll wait 'till four join (including myself). Others may join during the rp, but must have a really good entrance.
7. After one week of inactivity, you will die. =]
8. This needs to last - post as much as you want, or for that matter, as much as you can.
9. While I'm too lazy to double-check if it's in the forum rules, I'll add it anyway. NO excessive gore, NO excessive vulgar language, NO explicit $3>< scenes.
10. There must be at least two pokemon rpers, and there can be no more than three human rpers. It is not necessary for anyone to be human, btw.
11. Breaking a rule will either get a warning or get you banned, depending upon the seriousness of the crime.

How to apply wrote:
-If Human-

Name:
Personality:
History:
Hits and Misses:
Anything Else:

-If Pokemon-

Pokemon:
Name: (Can be either nickname or actual scientific name.)
History:
Personality: (Include Nature.)
Hits and Misses:
Ability:
Moveset:
Anything Else:

=====

Not sure when I'll actually post this if it's accepted, but hey, might as well have it accepted before-hand.

'Das my brother. >=]

Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:12 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next