It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
 Roleplay Applications 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

So I'm not too sure if I can do this...but I figured I'd give it a shot. As far as I've read, running 2 RP's isn't a crime =p But this RP died awhile back after a few of us ran into computer issues....can I have it reinstated? Because I think that we actually could have gone somehwere if we hadn't run into technical errors. I would just continue it, but half the members aren't even active anymore...

Name: Resident Evil: Umbrella's Rebirth

Genre: Action

Rating: T for mild violence and some language

Setting: Arklay Mountains/Raccoon City

Plot: Some time after the infamous Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield exposed Umbrella Corp. for what it really was, outbreaks began to occur in the surrounding regions, even throughout Europe. Although it's expansion is great, someone or something still resides in the so called "abandoned" mansion. S.T.A.R.S. (Special Tactics And Rescue Squad) has been alerted of this and plans to send out a group of trainees with one veteran from the past mission; Rebecca Chambers to investigate the enormous building. It is your job to navigate through the intense passages, solve complicated puzzles and above all else...make it out alive.

Rules:
1. Follow all forum rules and PLEASE use correct grammar.
2. Don't god-mod (this means no infinite ammo)
3. Anybody may control Rebecca

Character Information

Quote:

Name:
Weapon of Choice:
Height:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Here's my character --
Name: Jimmy Valentine
Expertice: Tactician
Weapon of Choice: Pistol (Colt 911 Double Eagle)
Height: 5'9
Appearance: http://www.meristation.com/EPORTAL_IMGS ... KOU_pe.jpg {I don't wanna take too much room up here}
Personality: The arrogant, yet caring James Valentine always looks out for his fellow comrades. Although he's only a trainee, he strives to become the best of his group. His commanding officer, the infamous Rebecca Chambers, has requested his help on the mission at hand. He has exceptional aim when using a handgun but cannot use shotguns or bazookas too well.
History: Having been the brother of Jill Valentine, James has been out to exceed even her in everything. Once he'd finally been accepted into S.T.A.R.S. he's done everything he could in order to surpass her. He's been working with Rebecca for years as her apprentice although he has no intrest in the field of medicine.

~~Charlie Team~~

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:24 am
Profile WWW
I need to shut the **** up

My RP was locked because it wasn't approved, and I had positively no clue about this, so.....

Name: Poketopia Time!

Genre:Adventure!!

Rating:E+10

Setting:The fabled theme park of Poketopia!

Plot:All was well in Poketopia.....until Team Atomic came. Team Atomic is a team of Poketopia trainers who always seem to lose against the challengers. They are bent on destroying Poketopia. The Colosseum leaders are at a loss for what to do, so 5 of their younger/older relations take charge.
The grunts in Team Atomic use Fire and Psychic PKMN, The chief executives (Ana, Tony, and Michael) Use Water, Grass and Normal, and their boss, Tallia, uses Steel, Dark and Ghost PKMN. Over the course of the adventure, the guys go to the 10 Colosseums to defeat the threat to Poketopia!

If you don't mind, I have some rules....
1.Follow the forum's rules....? :P
2.You can only have 1 BASIC PKMN (to start with, at Lv 5. You can evolve it later.)! No legendaries, if you want one, they'll come later.
3.Your PKMN can have 1 TM move that it's compatible with....no Eevees with Focus Punch or something.
4.Once you get more PKMN (again, later) at least 2 of them, if not more, must be of the same type.
5.Only 5 people to enter, please. If you're wondering why, look at the plot.
6.First come, first served. Don't hold back, this is my 1st RP and I want it going for a little bit at least.
7.Please, please, please don't break the rules. I really don't want to have to ban you, although I very highly doubt that'll happen.
8.You must be somehow related to one of the Leaders.
9.ENJOY!!

You can choose to be related to any of these Leaders: (Click Here for pics.)
Joe, The tuxedo-clad leader of the Gateway Colosseum.
Taylor, The sweet little girl dressed in a Pachirisu-outfit, leader of Main Street Colosseum.
Marina, The young girl dressed as a Kyogre, leader of Waterfall Colosseum.
Rosie, The Roserade-clothed cool girl and the leader of Neon Colosseum
Voldon, The strong man dressed as an Electivire, leader of Crystal Colosseum.
Sashay, The graceful dancer and the Leader of Sunny Park Colosseum.
Terrel, The guy fitted up with a Groudon outfit, the Leader of Magma Colosseum.
Dusty, The cool boy dressed as a Lucario and the Leader of the Sunset Colosseum.
Kruger, Another tuxedo-clad guy (a bit more chunky than Joe though.). This white-tuxedoed guy is the Leader of Courtyard Colosseum.
Mysterial, The Master of Poketopia and a magician. He is the Leader of Stargazer Colosseum.

^ There you go! ^
Okay, in the description, you should have these:
Quote:

Name:
Appearance: (optional)
Related to:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon:
Type Preference:
PKMN's Nickname: (Also optional)
Moveset: (Including TM move)
Other info about your character/their PKMN:

Will my RP be unlocked if it gets approved, or will I have to start again??

OMG! Ender at the End Shop is AMAZING!!! Visit it now: End Shop!!

Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:08 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jimmy: You could just update your last roleplay, don't think it's locked or anything.

Chingling: Unlocked.

Crunchy out.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:53 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

So if Jimmy can do it, can I start over my DNA Rp?

Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:38 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yes, yes another...I'm sorry. It's summer and I've really nothing to do with my day =p

Roleplay Name: Naruto: Legends of Konoha
Roleplay Genre: Action/Adventure/Ninja

Rating: T for mild violence and language

Setting: Land of Fire during Sasuke's retrieval

Plot: A group of Konoha's finest gather together to go adn retrieve their runaway comrade, Sasuke Uchiha. Sand and Leaf unite, they will stop at nothing to bring him back and stop him from falling into the clutches of Lord Orochimaru. Lillte do they know there's more than just Orochimaru's goons threatening his retrieval. Akatsuki is also out hunting down not only the legendary tailed beasts but also the elusive Naruto Uzumaki. Their fellow ninjas must do all they can to not only save Naruto but bring back Sasuke from not only Orochimaru, but from his inner demons as well.

Additional Rules:
1. DO NO god mod
2. No more than two signature characters (Some may be used by all)
3. DO NOT flame, it will only start arguements between players.
4. Obey all forum rules
5. Please do not use EXECCISE language

Please use this as an application:

Quote:

Name:
Clan:
Appearnace:
Personality:
History:
Specialty:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:20 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Gonga: As long as you use your old thread I see no problem.

Jimmy: Approved.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:41 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Roleplay Name: The Planeswalkers monsters
Roleplay Genre: a fantasy combination of MTG and Pokemon (it may sound wierd but i think i've figured out how to fuse them.
Setting: sinnoh region, candice's gym, in the middle of Pearl's (i just made this up as your in game rivals name) battle with the afformentioned leader. however aftera preset confrontion they leave and begin to explore.
Plot: i just decided the basics, i want everything to develope from the players minds. however here's the main remise- Six planeswalkers (so five players at first, but people from the pokemon world can join the group later (up to five more), planeswalk into the pokemon world hot on the trail of a machine similar to Karn who wants to rule the entire multiverse. they arrive in a rift in time and one dies sealing it up (which is why there's five players. it's not a gruesome death. he just disappears), while the others lose they're ability to planeswalk in the process. while exploring they uncover a stash of pokeballs each one with a non-legendary pokemon inside (candice and pearl have explained what pokemon where already) and they each pick and choose one. the charachters will dicatate which pokemon was inside they're pokeball in their profile, then start on their adventure to find and defeat the rogue.

sidenote- I will dictate what happens and control NPC's rathar than controling a single person.

Additional Rules: keep it T. some starwars level violence, but no gore or blood. romance but nothing pass first base. no language, and i DO NOT TOLERATE stuff like d@mn or a$$.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

oops, i don't think i made something clear enough. i will dictate what's happening in the world around the charachters.

it will begin on july fourth. you may apply for eather a- planeswalker charahter or pokemon trainer. the start daqte will be delayed a bit if we don't have all the players. it starts so late because that's the day after my camp ends. sorry about the inconveniance

oh and one lst thing- i'm a student, so i might not be able to ubtate it as much as i will in the summer (at least twice a day).

and i just realized i double posted... :frustrated:

Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

rumetz: Hmm... Okay, I'll give it to you. Seems like you've thought about this for awhile so why not. Use the edit button next time though, and probably make the rules and plot clearer. I for one have no idea what a 'planeswalker' is. Approved.

Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Roleplay Name: pokemon sevii torniment

Roleplay Genre:action, adventure, fighting

Setting:the new pokemon battle dome is in the eyes of the world rest on the sevii islands

Plot:this is a big tourniment but behind the vale there is a darkness afoot

Additional Rules:
5 people are needed but more may join as we continue but may be placed into certain rules
no off topic posts
if you have something un related to the roleplaying pleses post it in red
aplication form:
Quote:
Name:
pokemon:
Appearnace:
Personality:
birthplace:

you must pm this to me and i will keep your pokemon a secret so you can surprise other people
this is a fixed deal NO CHANGING YOU POKEMON MID GAME !
i will tell the other stuff though

dont godmod
plese im not to fussy about language but just for hells sake dont use abreveatons like :lol,ffs,ftw,wtf,plz
but you are allowed to hve random errors like slight typos like say i said "kellikons typpe has changedd"
but it will be obvious if you do it to offtern and to much in one post
i think i exausted everything
ok thanks hope you accsept it :D

Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:35 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sorry, you have no posts at all and I can't be sure you'll stick around.

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:53 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

true but give me a chance please i do own a shop im commited to if you need proof its "solid bazar"

Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:43 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

my old one crashed and burned (not even one reply) so i decided to give it another shot

title- pokemon chaos black (yes, i know this is the name of a hacked game)
genre-adventure
plot- after a one thousand year slumber, jirachi has awakened. unfortunantly, Giovoni III has made a wish- to gain control over an army of legendaries! ( lugia, entei, latios, latias, darkrai and deoxys) after defeating every gym leader and elite four member, he has declared himself ruler of the world, instigating total darkness. 70 years later, he is dead, having passed on power to his grandson, giovani V, who is notably weaker.
following this, a group of four friends have decided to defeat this new ruler and end the darkness gripping the land. unbeknownst to them, another power is at work- a group of scientists planning to clone the ancient regi's and put another, unknown plan into motion.
rating- T (some violence, no language, some romance, but nothing past first base.
setting- the adventure will take place in three main areas- the sinnoh region, where the characters start, the floating castle, where giovanni lives and takes on challengers., and the research facility, where the scientist activate their plan.

profiles-
name
appearence
personality
pokemon
pokemon nickname
movesets
misc.

i will play the head scientist and narrarate battles to a certain extent

Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:51 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Uh, could you start using caps. Redo your application and I'll think about it.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

My old one crashed and burned (not even one reply) so I decided to give it another shot

Title- Pokemon chaos black (yes, I know this is the name of a hacked game)
genre-adventure
Plot- After a one thousand year slumber, Jirachi has awakened. Unfortunantly, Giovoni III has made a wish- to gain control over an army of legendaries! ( Lugia, Entei, Latios, Latias, Darkrai and Deoxys). After defeating every gym leader and elite four member, he has declared himself ruler of the world, instigating total darkness. 70 years later, he is dead, having passed on power to his grandson, Giovani V, who is notably weaker.
Following this, a group of four friends have decided to defeat this new ruler and end the darkness gripping the land. Unbeknownst to them, another power is at work- A group of scientists planning to clone the ancient regi's and put another, unknown plan into motion.
Rating- E10+ (some violence, no language, some romance, but nothing past first base.
setting- the adventure will take place in three main areas- the sinnoh region, where the characters start, the floating castle, where Giovanni lives and takes on challengers., and the research facility, where the scientists activate their plan.

Profiles-
Name
Appearence
Personality
Pokemon
Pokemon nickname
Movesets
Misc.

I will play the head scientist and narrarate battles to a certain extent

Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Alright, approved.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Roleplay Name: pokemon sevii torniment

Roleplay Genre:action, adventure, fighting

Setting:the new pokemon battle dome is in the eyes of the world rest on the sevii islands

Plot:this is a big tourniment but behind the vale there is a darkness afoot

Additional Rules:
5 people are needed but more may join as we continue but may be placed into certain rules
no off topic posts
if you have something un related to the roleplaying pleses post it in red
aplication form:

Quote:
Name:
pokemon:
Appearnace:
Personality:
birthplace:

you must pm this to me and i will keep your pokemon a secret so you can surprise other people
this is a fixed deal NO CHANGING YOU POKEMON MID GAME !
i will tell the other stuff though
and you are only alowed one legendary each

dont godmod
plese im not to fussy about language but just for hells sake dont use abreveatons like :lol,ffs,ftw,wtf,plz
but you are allowed to hve random errors like slight typos like say i said "kellikons typpe has changedd"
but it will be obvious if you do it to offtern and to much in one post
i think i exausted everything
ok thanks hope you accsept it

Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:11 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I don't think so... If the other guy didn't get away with it you won't either.

Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

come on man please give me a chance. what do i have to do to prove to you i'll stick around?

Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
The Chosen: Ascension

The major concepts and themes for this RP were inspired by The Seventh Tower series by Garth Nix. I’ve added my own little twists and tweaked it a bit to better suit an RP.

Setting: The Dark World

An ebony shroud of darkness covers the entire planet, no sunlight can ever penetrate this Veil and thus the Dark World is in a permanent state of night. Savage icy seas churn beneath the Veil and the lands are frozen and barren, but life has a way of taking hold in even the most inhospitable of places and the Dark World is no exception. Marine creatures live in the frozen seas and other, hardier creatures brave the barren lands.

The most amazing sight in all of the Dark World is the enormous structure known as the Castle. Carved into the side of a mountain the Castle burrows into the very heart of the icy rock and the land below, thousands of passageways and rooms can be found leading through the maze-like structure. Standing tall and proud at the top of the Castle are seven towers, they are unbelievably tall and extend beyond the Veil itself, into the sunlight. At the very pinnacle of each tower is a single room that houses a fabulous gemstone known as a Keystone. A Guardian takes care of each stone, circulating its power and keeps an eye on it. Each of the seven Keystones is a different color, and according to legend they are the only thing holding up the Veil, should they be taken out or destroyed the Veil would brake and the entire Dark World would be exposed to sunlight, the ice that has encased the Dark World would melt and all life would be exterminated, including the masters of the Castle; the Chosen.

The Chosen are a race of people that have mastered the magic of ‘Light and Shadows’ using the power of Sunstones. Mined from deep within the frozen earth, Sunstones are miniature Keystones that come in seven different colors and use the power of the sun to utilize magic. Since they use solar power, the Sunstones must be exposed to the light of the sun in order to charge and retain power, thus they are collected in giant nets and hung around the seven towers, high above the Veil to absorb the sun’s rays. The Chosen will then fashion the rough Sunstones into bracelets, which they will then use to utilize the power within the gems; magic. The Sunstones have become the center of all Chosen life, not only are they used for their magical capabilities but they can be used as a source of light and heat in the otherwise bare Dark World.

Long ago the Chosen learned how to use the Sunstones to cast spells on their shadows, turning them into animated entities that protected and served their individual Chosen, they were called Shadow Guards. Numerous other spells were discovered, all of which used one of the seven different colors of the Sunstones. These seven colors of Sunstones have even influenced the Chosen social structure.

Outlined below is the hierarchy of the Chosen social scale:

Violet: The pinnacle of the Chosen social ladder, very few Chosen will ever achieve the rank of Violet in their lifetimes. Only the Empress/Emperor, the High Advisors and those who have attained complete mastery of Sunstone magic are privileged enough to use a Violet Sunstone and wear the Violet robes. Consequently, the Violet Sunstones are the rarest.

Indigo: The second highest level, Indigo is strictly for those who serve in the Chosen Army and the Empress/Emperor’s Elite Guard. The Chosen on this level protect the Castle from the savage beasts that roam the ice fields and from rouge Chosen. Indigo Sunstones are particularly effective with attack spells.

Blue: A level that values intelligence and special talents above all else. Those who occupy this level are regarded with respect and often jealousy. The Blue Sunstone seems to be very responsive to the mental stability of its owner.

Green: The Green Sunstone is the only one that is able to cast healing magic; its rejuvenating power heals not only physical wounds but mental and emotional scars as well.

Yellow: The most numerous of all Sunstones and the same can be said for the amount of Chosen that occupy this level. The Yellow level is considered to be ‘normal.’

Orange: The equivalent of a middle-class family in the real world, Orange is a pretty common color among the Chosen.

Red: The bottom of the Chosen social chain, those who have been demoted from higher levels and those who are not particularly skilled with Sunstones reside here. If a Chosen is demoted from Red, their Sunstone is revoked and they become Underfolk.

Underfolk: The servants of the Chosen, they general perform the tasks that the Chosen don’t want or feel are beneath them, such as cleaning, laundry, manual labor, mining for Sunstones, farming food and so on. Underfolk are categorized by the color White and are not allowed to use Sunstones or have shadows.

A few centuries ago the Chosen made a breakthrough in Sunstone magic, they figure out how to use the power of Sunstones to detach their very spirits from their bodies and travel to the spirit world of Aneir.

Aneir was a strange and wonderful discovery for the Chosen, for the world of Aneir did not have a Veil and sunlight streamed thought the sky onto the ground. Delighted by the discovery of Aneir, the Chosen quickly built a settlement in Aneir, which they called Azure. Azure in itself was a village built around a lake in the crater of a dormant volcano and soon all the Chosen had learned how to use their Sunstones to travel to Aneir. But, Aneir was not as wonderful as it seemed, many strange and often dangerous creatures resided in this perplexing environment and they did not take kindly to the Chosen, many times attacking and killing numerous people.

The Chosen tried to fight back using their Sunstones and Shadow Guards, but the natives of Aneir turned out to be far superior to the weak Spirit Guards and the Chosen were forced to retreat to Azure, unable to explore the rest of Aneir.

The Empress devised a new spell that would allow Chosen to bind the creatures of Aneir into their shadows, but at the cost of destroying their former Shadow Guards. Unwilling to give up Azure and admit defeat many of the Chosen agreed to destroy their Shadow Guards and in turn they binded the creatures of Aneir into new, more powerful shadows. The new shadows were called Spirit Shadows and they far exceeded the might of the Shadow Guards, they were even able to talk once the Chosen bound them. They had intelligent thought, personalities and they were sought after by every Chosen.

In time, all Chosen acquired Spirit Shadows and the journey to Aneir was only made once a year from then on, this day became know as the Day of Ascension and the Chosen remained in the Dark World for the majority of their time, only spending about a month of time in Aneir, as a vacation of sorts.

Decades later, the binding of Spirit Shadows became a tradition and all Chosen children, when they became of age, traveled to Aneir and obtained their own Spirit Shadow as a way to mark their progress into adulthood. Those who failed to obtain a Spirit Shadow became Underfolk, Sunstones revoked and forced to be servants for the rest of their lives.

The Day of Ascension is once again here and a new group of Chosen youth must embark on the traditional journey to obtain their own Spirit Shadows, lest they be disgraced and demoted to Underfolk. But, Aneir has become more hostile, the inhabitants do not whish to be enslaved any longer and the children may find much more than they bargained for.

This is the main storyline; all of us will be Chosen kids who must bind a Spirit Shadow in Aneir or else we become Underfolk. Expect twists and turns, things are not quite so simple anymore…

RULES:
1.)No godmoding, power playing, Mary-sues; basically all the usual rules that apply to RPs.
2.)Please, be LITERATE. Nothing ruins an RP like people who can’t spell or have the grammatical knowledge of an eight year old. If you aren’t the greatest speller in the world, write your post in Word than copy and paste onto Psypokes.
3.)I have the right to kick you out if you are breaking any rules; power playing is an especially annoying aspect of RPing so THINK before you post.
4.)Lastly, have fun. I might have come off as pushy and demanding, but in the end I really just want us all to have fun with this.

Template:
Name:
Age: (This one is not negotiable because we all must be the same age, let’s say 16 for now.)
Social Cast: (Red, Yellow, Green…Any of them are fine really. Keep in mind thought, we are all kids so we don’t have any real powerful positions. For example, you can still choose Indigo, but you aren’t a solider, instead you can be the child of a solider.)
Background: (Some basic history about yourself, are you good at Sunstone magic, how do you feel about the whole Aneir/Underfolk issues…make up whatever you want.)
Appearance:
Personality:

Lastly, you can make up a spirit shadow creature that you want to bind later on, its not necessary now. I’ll post my own template later on.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:22 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Diamond: Approvedededed.

Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:06 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

yet another roleplay

I don't have much to do so I guess I'll start another RP.

Name- The Immortalis.

Info- an RP that's mostly original, yet it draws on elements from many Manga, TV shows, and games.

Rating- T

Setting- The land of greed, a country with many names (greed is the most commonly used one)

Setting history- Not much is known about greed

Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Not bad. Approved.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:41 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
Roleplay Name: The Heat is Up!!!
Roleplay Genre: adventure

Setting: in snowpoint city

Plot: the snow on MT. coronet and around snowpoint city is melting and it's up to 3 freinds to find out why!

Additional Rules: no ubers and you have to PM your profiles to me.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:18 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sorry, you need at least 25 posts to apply.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next