It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 40  Next
 Roleplay Applications 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
so when i get 25 posts you will reconsider the application?

Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Nope. It doesn't look very thought out or interesting in the least.

Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:21 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Roleplay Name: The Darker Side of the Pokemon World
Roleplay Genre: Pokemon
Setting: Myrais, a less fortunate region of the pokemon world in great poverty, and under a corrupt goverment.
Plot: The Myrasian goverment have decided to wipe out all the pesants because they are taking up valuable money. To save these unfortunate people, the secret services in the Kanto and Hoenn regions have joined up to try and stop the goverment from completeing their weapon of destruction, and murdering thousands of people.
You are either one of these spies, or a civilian from Myrais who is trying to help these spies.
Additional Rules:
- There is no limit to which pokemon you own, but no legendaries.

- To show how dangerous the region is, a couple of the characters will probably die. If your character is killed off, you will have the final descision of it, and you'll be allowed to create another character (a replacement goverment agent, or another local citizen). (Not quite a rule, but whatever).

Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:22 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

approvededed~

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Name: Kaz'ar

Genre: Fantasy

Setting: Kaz'ar, hundreds of years after the Great War

Rating: T

Plot: Hundreds of years ago, a war broke out across the great land of Kaz'ar. This was known as the Great War, as it involved all but a few small nations. The war effected everything greatly. It broke the land into five main territories now known as Guilds. Guild of Magick where the strongest of sorcerers are said to reside. Guild of Wars which holds the most powerful warriors on the very face of Kaz'ar. Guild of Myst which homes a large colony of thieves and very skilled assassins. Guild of the Sun which is inhabited by the holy presence of the white mages, and finally, Guild of Phantasm which holds the very ruler of Kaz'ar. The mighty King Spartos. Many say his long years of rule have corrupt his mind, for his Guild has been shut off to just his own specific group of Elite warriors and holds the only known Dark Mages of the nation. He has outlawed the use of Dark Magic in all other Guilds. (This law, however, has no effect on the smaller nations.) The folks of his country fear he's let things go abit too far since he came into power. The extinction of Dragonkin, Vampires and Werewolves have been a famous rumor in the land of Kaz'ar, but there is no proof of its entirety. There may still be some lurking in the shadows. The smaller nations, however, act just as trades between Guilds. Unlike Guilds, the smaller nations have no restrictions. The smaller nations are Leet, Bahg'ron and Kyron. Kyron was once home to a number of the mighty Dragonkin. They'd chosen such a place due to it's mountainous regions. Suddenly, it seemed that the population had mysteriously disappeared from Kaz'ar. Many think this was one of the first steps of the corrupt king. Since Vampires and Werewolves were said to live where they pleased and could easily be concealed, they had no preffered place of living. Now, it's come time for the evil king to end his reign of terror. A group of rebels must somehow infultrate his sacred Guild and end the madness that has befalled Kaz'ar.

Species:
Humans - Users of Magick and Weaponry.
Dragonkin - Still keeping a human frame with dragon-like features, they tend to use their massive strength and immense intelligence in battle.
Vampires - Beings of the night; Many Vampires resent humans and their tools. Vampires mainly use their enhanced strength and dark Magick.
Werwolves - Being human by day and demon by night, werewolves can use both weaponry and their brute force; However, when transformed, they lose all control of their inhabitions.

Additional Rules:
1. Please follow all forum rules.
2. Do not God Mod or Mary-Sue.
3. Please use correct grammar and speak out your actions clearly.
4. This is for advanced RPer's only, so please know what you're doing.
5. Please keep the use of vampires/werewolves/dragons to a minimum, as they are supposedly to be extinct

Profile:
Name:
Guild:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Items:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:21 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: under your keyboard, smiling at all the dust mites....
Role play Name: apocalypse of Pokemon
Role play Genre: Pokemon
Setting: johto region, but all regions would be available as the story grows out
Plot: the world is in shambles, stealing and mayhem has taken over this once great utopia. the legendaries become tired and aggravated. aggravated at the world and aggravated at arceus for letting it reach this far. arceus hasn't been seen or heard from since the once great Pokemon trainer became a master, now ash died. and the legendary begin a fight, one third of the legendary where thrown from there high rank and must find what the ancient scribes described as the ''breathing talisman'' the only thing that would bring arceus in the open and take his power.
you can pick 1 good uber and 1 bad uber. this include: darkrai, giratina, heatran, kyogre, regigigas, three regis,(playable by one person) lugia, rayquaza, dialga and zapdos
the good consist of, the three legendary dogs,(playable by one person) ho-oh, groudon, the lati@(playable by one person) palkia, cresselia, mew, articuno, moltres and arceus and one lucky person gets to be mewtwo who is a double agent and works for both sides for personal gain
Additional Rules: as i said before each person gets two players however we want no god modding and don't make the characters more powerful than they are, only move that they can learn on the game is allowed
-

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:06 am
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Roleplay Name: Pokemon Exodus!

Roleplay Genre: Adventure

Setting: Hoenn, Kanto

Plot: Team Rocket has allied itself with Team Magma and Team Aqua to create a terrible pact of evil planning to lay waste to Hoenn. As the three teams make chaos from Littleroot to Sootopolis, a small group of trainers lead an escape to Kanto while the Gym Leaders and Elite Four of Hoenn fight off the evildoers.

Additional Rules: 6 Pokemon at most, no legendaries, no godmoding/powerplaying, and I created this character application:

Quote:
Character Name:
Birthplace:
Pokemon:
Movesets:

This is the sample character application for my character:
Quote:

Character Name: Blaine Murrock
Physical Description: Obsidian-black hair, blue eyes, around 6 feet tall
Birthplace: Born in Violet City, raised in Rustboro
Pokemon:
{metagross} lvl 65
Psychic
Meteor Mash
Strength
Hyper Beam
{salamence} lvl 66
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Flamethrower
Fly
{hariyama} lvl 79
Focus Punch
Vital Throw
Earthquake
Reversal
{sceptile} lvl 79
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Solarbeam
Safeguard
{walrein} lvl 79
Sheer Cold
Ice Beam
Surf
Blizzard
{absol} lvl 79
Perish Song
Shadow Ball
Bite
Thunderbolt

Other than that, I had been planning to let the storyline go as the RPers make it.

Last edited by JT627 on Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:40 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Roleplay Name: {destination: SURVIVAL}
Roleplay Genre: {All genre's}

Setting: On an uncharted island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean

Plot: you where invited on a 10 day party cruise but during a brutal storm the ship capsizes. a handful of survivors appear on an island trying to survive and adapt...

Additional Rules: pg-13 and under, when thinking use italics Ex:this guy has a strong level of power, when chatting outside the rp you must use the ooc: ex:((hang on i got to take out the trash)) BE LITERATE, no god modding or bullying, and most importantly follow the plot of the RP

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh16 ... lass-2.gif
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh16 ... lass-1.gif
pikachu420

Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:37 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Jimmy: Yes.

Archangel Mikael: No.

JT627: No. Didn't get approval before you started.

nickyorany: No.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:38 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

I wasn't aware I had to apply the topic, what could I do to be reconsidered?

Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Name: The Flames of Doubt
Roleplay Genre: Fantasy

Setting: A magical kingdom far, far away.

Plot: "It is customary, in the land of Caphyr, for riots to break out in times of political crisis. After the economical crash of the capital city Vardul, however, a crowd of 300 civilians were decimated by a magical flame. Under normal circumstances, the Wizard responsible would be recognised by their magical signature, and be sentenced to death. But the magical signature of this fugitive is unknown to the high mages of the Wizard's league, which was previously thought to be impossible. A small task-force of magicians is sent to capture this rogue wizard. But are there others like him? Why have they been undetected for so long?

Such questions will be answered before long, but spurred on by the hope of finding him and ransoming him to the League, Wizards have deserted and the criminal underworld has mobilised. Distrust between provinces has triggered uprising and the capital itself is no longer safe. Caphyr is on the brink of Civil War."

Additional Rules:

1. Character Profiles must be laid out like so:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Class: (Criminal, Wizard of the League, or Deserter)[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
Anything Else?:

2. Any mysterious characters (like the rogue) will be controlled by me.

3. All characters are from Vardul, just to make it easy. Begin the "Anything else?" section with "Yes.", no matter what else you put in it, so I know you've read this.

4. The story begins in Autumn.

5. Which reminds me: in Caphyr, it's called Autumn. Eat it. Any Americanisms will be referred to as "Silverlandish tongues". Silverland is a neighbour of Caphyr, populated by thieves, and is seen as backward and thuggish by the wizards. In other words, Americanisms are a kind of criminal slang. Incidentally, the thieves won't mind this.

6. Alternate spellings are fine, but it's the alternate words that the wizards hate. You know, like "jelly" instead of "jam".

And JT? That ain't Crunchy's style.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

rio_uk: Approved.

And JT, I said in your thread to PM me in three days, then I'd unlock it. Just to make an example because you didn't read the stickies. Your roleplay will be approved.

Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: I'm not telling you! Why do you want to know anyways?...Are you a stalker?!
Se7en:

Lust, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, Sloth. They are called the Seven Deadly Sins...

You are a normal United States citizen in Philadelphia. You go to work, pay rent or mortgage. Some of you are attending a University. Your trying to make the best of life in the year 2008. But each of you have your downside. You are all a perfect representation of one of the seven deadly sins. One of you might be so obsessed with sex that you have one or two sexual offenses on your record, punch someone in the face if they something wrong to you and so on.

Somebody has been watching. You are totally clueless to this fact. He has studied you, tested you. He is our connection. But we have no clue...One night your alone when somebody comes up and gives you a sedative and you lose consciousness...

You wake up in a dark room. There are 6 other people in the room with you. A small note on the door reads.

You have all been chosen for my experiment.
You all are a true meaning of a sinner.
~Lust, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Pride, Wrath, and Sloth.
All windows in this mansion are sealed. Doors are metal.
There are no phones and only a few ways of escape.
But you shall all be tested...
Clues are all around. More notes. More prizes.
Each room holds it's own adventure.
Good Day

~Have fun~

Rules

- I reserve the right to kick anyone out
- Violence, Romance, it's all good
- First come, first serve is fine sometimes, but I play differently. If you join and than someone else joins as the same Sin, I'm going to accept the better one into the rp
- Each of us will be involved in a intriguing role play hopefully. Let's keep it alive.
- 5 lines of post is the goal for each post. But we all have our one-lining brain cramps

:::Template:::

Sin:
Name:
Job:
History/Other

AND BTW, We are all wearing our regular pants we were wearing when we were drugged but our shirts were replaced by a white t-shirt with the name of our sin on the front.

Once there was a man who ate a poisonous grapefruit and died.The moral of the story:DON'T EAT POISON GRAPEFRUIT!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:22 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

haha, that sounds awesome. Approved.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:05 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Name: The Gemstone Warriors

Genre: Fantasy Adventure

Setting: In the ancient land of Rashnaw a century after the Crystal War

History:
In the beginning the land was ruled by a council of 6 people. Each person had a weapon that was crafted so that it could harness the power of a certain gemstone that it was crafted from. Each weapon was named after its master( Lord Emerald, Lady Sapphire, Lady Ruby, Lord Amethyst, Lady Diamond, Lord Onyx). Over time, Lord Onyx grew tired of the other members and thought of himself as being higher than them. One day Lord Onyx decided to go against the council. He went to Mount Tremptor( named after the first dark mage) to learn how to use dark magic. When the council heard of his attempt to become ruler by using dark magic they had to stop him. They confronted him at Mount Tremptor but was too late to stop him from converting to the darkness. Onyx used his crystal to summon shadow beasts that were imprisoned in the mountain( Tremptor created these creatures to do his bidding) and had them attack the members. The council lead Onyx and the beasts into a barren wasteland where they combined their powers to destroy them. The council created a forest entirely made of crystal by sacrificing themselves and taking Onyx with them. The shadow beasts however, can only be destroyed by the one that summoned them so they were transformed into the trees that made up the forest. The councils weapons were sealed into 6 actual trees that are in the center of the Crystal Forest( the crystal trees move to keep the weapons' trees hidden). The land returned to normal but at the cost of the entire council. No one could assume the position of council member unless they had one of the weapons.

Plot:
A century later 4 friends wander into the forest and discover the "real" trees but only 4 weapons are there. They notice that the two empty trees are dead and that the words," I am the true ruler of this land.", are carved into one of the dying trees. The other says," And I will be at the right side of my master." The friends know that they are destined to become the new Gemstone Warriors. They must stop this new evil from reviving the Shadow Army. They encounter many mythical creatures sent by the villain and are put to the test to retrieve the ancient text written by the council located in the lost city Lidorain before the evil does. The ancient text contains the only weakness of the shadow beasts that could destroy them.

Choice of Weapons:

(hero)Emerald Katana- a green indestructible blade that can slice through anything

(hero)Ruby Dagger- a dark crimson dagger that has a ruby in the hilt. it can summon a clone and give the wearer incredible speed

(villain)Onyx Gloves- a pair of darker-than-night gloves that allows the use of alchemy and summoning spells

(hero)Sapphire Staff- a deep blue staff with a sapphire perched on the top. it amplifies the use of elemental magic and protective spells

(hero)Diamond Axe- a double-bladed diamond axe that can split into two single blade axes. if thrown or dropped it will come back to its wielder

(villain)Amethyst Sword- a mystic purple color sword that emits a purple flame around the blade that can be shot out towards enemies. the flame never burns its wielder, only its enemies.

Additional Rules:
~No God Mod
~Only one person for each weapon from above
~Those who pick the gloves must be the villain and those that pick the sword must be their apprentice
~Just so everyone reads the history section you must post what the name of the forest was at the end of your profile.
~I have the right to kick anyone out that doesn't abide by these rules

Profile:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Name of Forest:

Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Approved~

Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:38 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Location: somewhere in time. following your life. plotting to control you.
yes i put some thought into this one :lol:

Roleplay Name: The Angels of Creation
Roleplay Genre: Fantasy Adventure

History: Five hundred years ago god fell asleep and the world began to fall into chaos and there was nothing the archangels could do. so they had to wait.... wait for him to wake up so that he could make everything right...

Setting: In America

Plot: After waking up god realizes his power has diminished and he can't do everything on his own on earth anymore, so he changes five different people into angels to fix the world. but unknown to god satan has his own plans to destroy the world, and has created his own demons to counter the angels work.

Angels: angel of fire, angel of water, angel of earth(must be female), angel of air, angel of time,

Demons: satan, lucifer,

Additional Rules: no god-modding,

Name: angelo silver
Profession: dancer, angel of time "chronos"
Appearance: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii26 ... Angel4.jpg
Body type: tall, thin
Hair and eye colours: brown hair, brown eyes,
Face type: Thin, sharp features
Other physical features:
Clothing style: elegant, beautiful costumes.
Speech style: Concise and specific,
Personality: serious,
General demeanor: Usually quiet and reclusive, Can get very dramatic when he's dancing,
background:
Parents: his mother works for the dance company he works for, his dad is a policeman
Siblings: none
Hometown: New York City
Childhood history: he has been dancing since he was a kid, that is the only thing special about his childhood

Recent history: was recruited into a famous dance company and then became the angel of time.

Plans for the future: hopes to be finsih his role as angel of time so he can go back to his dancing

note: this is mainly based off of the book series "incarnations of imortallity" by piers anthony, so don't critisize if some of the angel facts are wrong

thanks crunchy

Last edited by angelo chronos on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

THE ISLAND

Genre- Adventure

!EXTRA! CRUISE SHIP GOES DOWN!
Sometime during it's voyage from New York, New York to England The massive cruise ship "U.S.S Emerald Woods" went down. Rescue teams from the home nations are combing it's scheduled course for the wreckage, but with no success. All people on board are presumed dead until proven otherwise, and there families are devastated...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where are you? You vaguely remember rain. Heavy rain. Screams too. Everything else is very muddled. as you glance around fear and unrest flood your mind. This Island (that's what you believe it is) is wrong. Completely and totally wrong. Your thoughts are comfirmed when you see a green and black panda munching on shoots. Never thought you'd seemed a panda, especially not a green one on a tropical island. "Hey!" Someone calls. They're running towards you. A survivor perhaps? He might be dangerous, but it's your only idea.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General overveiw-
As you might have guessed, you're stranded on a tropical island after a deadly storm ravaged your ship, along with 6 other survivors. Strange wildlife that have never been seen before on earth (green pandas, Armored squirrels, etc.) have free reign there, and you're at the bottom of a very hungry food chain. Everybody who survived established a small tribe, rationalizing that it would be easier to survive in a group. Are you ready? That will be determined soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each of the seven survivors was a celebrity in their 'past life', as they now consider it. each person will have one of the following skills, one person per skill-
-Cook
-Architect (Constructs homes)
-War veteran (Helps defend tribe)
-Language expert (Weird writing has been carved into plants everywhere)
-Engineer (Builds weapons and other mechanical things to help the tribe)
-Diplomat (Who knows what other humans are on this island?)
-Writer (No real use)
Profiles-

Name-
Age- (at least 25)
Skill-
Spoken Languages (up to two, unless you're the linguist, who gets four)-
Native country-
Hobbies-
Religion-

Family members-
Background-

Appearance-
Speech style-

Misc.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mine-

Name- De'ron Rhes
Age- 40
Skill- Linguist
Spoken Languages (up to two, unless you're the linguist, who gets four)- English, German, Japanese, Afrikans
Native country- Jamaica
Hobbies- Practicing language, Reading (likes J.R.R Tolken and Ray Bradbury especially)
Religion- Atheist

Family members- Dad (Andre) Mom (Fajah) Two sisters (Alice, Galisa)
Background- Was born and raised in Jamaica. Never close to his parents and very adventurous, he spent most of his time outside. One day when he was 14, He met Nyesha, who was twelve at the time and a master of 5 languages (the ones he speaks now, and Spanish). She inspired him to begin life as a linguist and they married when he was 27. Was going to england to start a job as a German teacher.

Appearance- http://www.picturescolourlibrary.co.uk/ ... 027909.jpg (the man)
Speech style- Heavy Jamaican accent, which I won't translate into my roleplaying.

Misc.- Loves sushi, and Nyesha is pregnant. Loves Lost (oh, the irony is delish.) heroes, and Bleach.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My rules-
- Get your application approved by me unless you're a mod, St. Jimmy, redt, Daimond or Dunsparce.
- Advanced roleplay
- PG-13

Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:51 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Both approved.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:36 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Roleplay Name: The Dream
Roleplay Genre: Fantasy and adventure, and a few more but they're minor.

Setting:

Inside a neverending dreamland, a seemingly endless plain with many secrets to hold...

Plot:

A group of friends wake up inside a dream. They know it's a dream; just that they can't wake up. No matter what they do, they can't wake up. Luckily, some have their trusted pokemon, and some have new powers in this dreamland. Why has this happened? Through countless obstacles, hostile interfaces, and trusty others, they will escape. But that is impossible...isn't it?

Additional Rules:
PG13, due to fighting and love (Holding hands, admitting feelings, maybe a kiss. any older and youuuuu'rrrreee... OUT!)between characters.
5 people needed (Including me) before start.
People are allowed to have ONE pokemon if they so desire (a trusted partner they kept hold of when they went to sleep) though it is not needed. They can't be legendary. Having a pokemon means you don't have a power, though. We're not having Uber people in this RP, oh no.
Powers are randomly assigned through a random generator. If someone has a power they don't like, or love it, it's plain luck. Even I have no choice. You can request a change in power, but only if the roleplay hasn't started yet.
Applications are almost always accepted, even when it has started. But if you wish to join, notify me by PM. I'll then tie you in.
You may be kicked out if you begin to take abuse of power, or refuse to take the consequence of an action. This will result in you being kicked out, and meeting fate in the story.
Want your character to say something in his/her mind? Brackets () are the way to go.
Once you have your PM, add extra detail to the 'EDIT' section of your application.

Profile:

Quote:

Name
History:
Goal:

~EDIT~

Pokemon/Power:
Final summirization:

(Is summirization a word?)

Anyway, is this okay? Do I need to change anything?

Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Here is my RP:

Title: Pokemon Destiny
Genre: Adventure
Setting: Sinnoh
Plot: A group of people traveling with pokemon to stop team galactic and defeat the pokemon league (I will put more detail when I actually post it)
Rules: 1. No using your own pokemon (you have to use a Sinnoh starter) but you can catch pokemon as the game progresses
2. No having legendaries from Sinnoh (legendaries from Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto are fine if you catch them)
3. No flaming each other. (You shouldn't have)
4. Pokemon battles are allowed if you put a OoS (out of story) tag on it.
5. Once the story is over you can travel to any region but must tell everyone that you're there
6. Have fun!
7. No socializing things out of topic

So, is this good enough? Please P.M. me to tell me if it's allowed or not. I really want it to be successful!

PS: I don't mean to rush you but please tell me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I haven't started an RP in a while...

Roleplay Name:

The Raven House Incident

Roleplay Genre:

Sci-Fi/Mystery

Setting:

A college-like school where college-age students train to operate mechs, large robots used for battle, law enforcement, and other tasks.

Plot:

It's the begining of another year at Gears University. There are ten different sleeping quarters, and they all have names from animals. After a few days of classes, Raven house people begin to become withdrawn, moving to class quickly and returning to the house just as fast. Rumors are spread, and when a war breaks out that requires the assistence of the more experienced students, the Raven house members that remain are still staying withdrawn. When one of the students, and intern at the police officer station, learns of a large stealing of parts from the mech repair station, suspicions link together. A few students(RPers) venture out to spy on Raven house and solve this mystery!

Additional Rules:

All forum rules apply
I reserve the right to boot anybody out should they break rules

Form for joining:

Name:
Age:(Though you will be a first year, people may join at varying ages. Preferably below 30 and above 18)
House: (Wolf, Lion, Tiger, Bear, Hawk, Eagle, Snake, Monkey, Dragon. If you really want to be in Raven house, PM me and I'll think about it.)
Internship:(Hospital, Repair Center, Construction Center, Museum, Police, Mecharoni Pizza. Because the Police inter has a special role, I might request you change this should I not think of you as worthy.)
Appearence:
History:

Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:53 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Cellblock: Kay.

pkmn ranger: Sorry, we don't usually let bug catchers host RPs.

Thunder: Sure.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:01 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

pokemon ranger wrote:
Here is my RP:

Title: Pokemon Destiny
Genre: Adventure
Setting: Sinnoh
Plot: A group of people traveling with pokemon to stop team galactic and defeat the pokemon league (I will put more detail when I actually post it)
Rules: 1. No using your own pokemon (you have to use a Sinnoh starter) but you can catch pokemon as the role play progresses
2. No having legendaries from Sinnoh (legendaries from Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto are fine if you catch them)
3. No flaming each other. (You shouldn't have to)
4. Pokemon battles are allowed if you put a OoS (out of story) tag on it.
5. Have fun!
6. No socializing things out of topic

Okay, I am no longer a bug catcher, now will you check to see if the above is okay?

Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:13 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Seems pretty bland and boring to me as it is, so how about putting some effort into it? And what about that detail?

Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 40  Next