It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Overload 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Yeah, sure. That sounds like fun." Sarrie said sarcasticly as she blew a strand of hair out of her face. Wait, why is my hair purple? She pulled the strand out in front of her again. Great! I look like a walking lollipop. Neverminding the hair, she followed the group back to ground zero of the blast.
At the epicenter, Cole tried to get an object, but was interuppted by a phone call and, to make matters worse, a group of Controlmen... A lot of Controlmen. With no way of knowing how to fight, she was hopeless.
----
"No, I'm not a pacifist. I just can't fight like all you guys can." Cole looked around, then gestured. "Follow me." Cole brought her over to a car. "A little something I learned in New Marais. The Kinetic Pulse, as I call it." Using eletromagnetism, he lifted the car off the ground and flung towards the attackers. It exploded and sent enemies flying. "You try. I recommend using the trash bin over there, however." Carrie focused and lifted the bin off the ground. "Good. Now toss it." Carrie did so, and it incapacitated a few Controlmen. "You'll get the hang of it eventually, keep trying." Cole said before Ice Launching away. Suddenly, a beam hit Carrie and she surged with power. Concentrating on an object more closer to the battle, she found she moved instantly right next to it. This seems like fun! Carrie lifted a nearby minivan and threw it to the far back of the CCG group.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I dunno. They each have there bonuses. I like the first because the lightning bolts don't cost energy, and there are more enemies laying in wait. But the second has two things that make it interesting: The Amp and Kinetic Pulse. Throwing cars never gets old. And not to mention the enviroment was built around his ability to freerun and hover, but it still falls short in longevity. Personally, I'm more of a Kuo fan myself.))
Chase threw up another wall as he felt a surge of energy. Feeling an odd sort of strength, he rushed through the middle of he group using the wall as a wide deadly weapon, burning foes and tossing them aside simutaneously. When he finished he turned to see a minivan headed in his direction. Chase brought his arms to bear and let off a couple of blasts. The engine and gas ignited, sending it everywhere, crashing into remaning foes. Chase smiled. They had won.
"Where did Cole go?"
-----
Cole turned and watched a girl shimmer out of view. What the hell? He Ice Launched out and used his electric sense to follow her. The girl walked through the battle and nothing ever hit her. Why would it? It's not like the Controlmen can see her anyway. Besides, with the toxikenetic, the pyrokenetic, the tiger, and anything that wasn't nailed down flying around at them, the girl would be the least of their worries.
Cole landed on the four-story building that overlooked the intersection of 9th and Capital. The girl he was following went right, down Capitol. "So she lives here." Cole noted. If she went left, she is from out of town, since the only thing left beyond the Capitol Street bridge leading to the southern urban sprawl of Johnston City is desert.
Upon coming to the edge to overlook 9th, Cole was sent flying backwards. This is weird. I don't remember the last time I felt this sensation. Then Cole remembered the fight with The Beast three years ago. "No way. That isn't possible! That girl has some powers to throw around." Cole had an idea once he shook off the jarring impact that he had when he hit the floor of his rooftop hideout.
((Jimmy, wanna take a guess at what powers the girl may have?))
((Also, I decided next time I'm on Photoshop, I'll make a map so it'll help you guys out with details of the enviroment.))
((And plan on ending the battle this time you post, as this next segment will have you learning a power and melee attacks.))

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sam watced as the rest were finishing off their battle. Me, I am a shapeshifter. There is also the pyromancer, Chase. And the tele-girl, whose name I don't remember. There is Cole. And that new guy we found in the blast zone. I think he is a venomancer or whatever else that is called. Total, five conduits. These guys must be crazy to go against us. Still, they can't have known the existence of the new ones. And they must not know. Sam went to the others.Cole is missing. I wonder wnere he is. Sam changed back into human form. Immediately he fell to his knees. 'I feel tired... guys... guess I will sleep for a...'. He didn't manage to continue. He fell unconscious.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:14 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Sorry, have exams this week.))
Carrie continued to throw vehicles, although she could oddly manage two at a time all of a sudden. Her last throw ended with a van being exploded over the remaining Controlmen.
Sam fell unconscious, Chase asked where Cole is, and Cole is...
"I have no idea." Carrie turned as she sensed an odd shift in the air, then something moving swiftly through the air. "Wait, he's... Back on the roof! Let's go!"

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2