It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next
 Rebuild of Team Midnight 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Well, let's assume that Scarlet is a girl of, ahem, very good quality.))

Wolf responded to Bill's idea and vanished within the Giratina. Bill didn't feel good with that. He didn't trust the bounty hunter. Gee, he was stabbed by him. But in such situations...
Bill tried to move. Giratina's hit didn't seem to have broken anything, but it had left him completely breathless. His left arm burned, and he realized his wound must have opened again.
At that moment, Blaziken landed next to him. Already tired, the battle had pushed it to its limits. Only its pride kept it standing. Bill couldn't bear it.
"Enough Blaziken! Return!"
The Pokemon vanished in its ball. Bill suddenly felt lonely. Both of his partners were almost fainted. Spence, Trevor and Wolf were in a different dimension or something. And he stood facing the grim reaper. He just hoped the rest of the team could do better. He picked up his knives and looked at the Giratina. Pulling forth the last of his powers, he charged at the shadowy beast and stabbed its leg with all the force he could muster.
I'm sorry Gina... Lexie, Spence... Sarah... I've failed you...
Giratina struck and Bill crashed in the ground. He still held his knives as if they were his life. The girl's laugh rang in his ears once more.
"Bitch." he murmured, and then he fainted.

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:10 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Large bosoms in an anime based RP??? This is unheard of *sarasm* ;) So anyway this is where my story is gonna shift hardcore, man I love plot twists.))

The world quaked as things began to gravitate towards the black hole in the center of the Distortion World. The island the four of them were on began shifting sideways. "Not good... we better find somewhere safer, and quick!", Axel grabbed Trevor's wrist and pulled him along as the Zoroark grabbed Ivysaur and they jumped from island to island, everything falling into darkness. "Why is this place falling apart? Does the others have anything to do with this do you think?"

Just then a rip in the very air itself formed, Spence stumbling out of it. Trevor was relieved to see a familiar face but then became worried as he thought. "I wonder if that rip in the Distortion World is affecting the balance. Maybe that 'shell' is the container for this prison world."

Axel and Spence seemed to have been acquainted in some way as they began talking. “Red told me about you, when I was young. Never thought I’d meet you in the flesh.”

“Red did?” Spence brightened up, “How is he anyway? How long was it you last spoke with him?”

Axel shrugged, “Maybe ten or so years ago, but he’s gone now.”

“Gone?” Spence looked down, “I see…”

Just then Trevor felt a pull in the back of his mind........"Hello Red. It's been some time." Trevor had the feeling to look at one of the higher islands to see a young man looking down on them. Something looked....familiar about him.
-----------------------
The voice came back into his head as a vision of the past flooded his mind, "I assume you're here on Psyche business." Trevor was looking at the man he saw as Red, the unknown voice being what felt his own. Red looked at him and half smiled, "Isn't always? They want their original back, one of the elite, they want you." Trevor shook his head, "You know I will never go back, not after being freed. My only regret was leaving Latios behind, but I can see he's in good hands regardless the side of battle."

Red drew his blade, a brighter shade than Trevor's own sword. "Let's finish this here. This will decide if the original is better than the copy. Let's see if you still hold the nickname Crimson." The two charged towards each other.
---------------------
“Trevor,” Spence turned, “You have your psychic pokemon, right? With their powers combining Zoroark’s, we could be able to find her exact location. If only we could teleport in some way…”

Spence's question snapped him out of his memory, the man on top of the island was gone. "Um yeah I have Gallade and an Abra that's pretty new still." Trevor released both the Psychic types. "Alright guys team up with Zoroark and try to pin point the thing that's controlling this world. Once it's located, Abra I need you to try and teleport us there."

Abra began glowing brightly. "Alright he's about to make the jump. Everyone brace yourselves!", Trevor yelled over the humming noise Abra was making. Soon everything went white for several seconds as the group jumped to the new destination. The darkness in the new area was frightful. "Where is this thing? It's too dark to see."

Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Silas laughed as the Eevees ran out of the cage, obviously happy to be free. He chuckled again as one ran straight into him.

"I guess you want to come with me then." Silas said with a grin, pulling out an empty pokeball and tossing it at the Eevees. The ball rocked a couple of times and eventually came to rest. "Welcome to the team." Silas said to the ball as he put it on his belt.

The group headed out and eventually caught up to Spence. They were then ambushed by what appeared to be a little girl.

"Everyone, careful! You, Trevor warned me about you! You're the Psyche member! What the hell are you?! Answer me!" Spence yelled.

Silas reached for a pokeball and felt Fury's ball quiver. He watched in horror as the girl morphed and grabbed Spence with long black arms. They then flew up through the ceiling. The group ran to the elevator and came out of the game corner to find Spence in the grasp of Giratina.

"Spike, Fury, let's go. Fury use Ice Punch. Spike us Stone Edge." The two pokemon appeared. Spike created stones around its body and launched them at the dragon while Fury leaped ahead with a fist coated in ice. Both attacks bounced off and they all had to dive out of the way as the Giratina retaliated with a Dragon Pulse.

Spence charged into what the girl called the Distortion World, quickly followed by Wolf.

"Come on out Quake. Spike, Quake, both of you use Sand Tomb. Trap this thing." The Sandslash and Vibrava both let loose and the Giratina was soon surrounded by a vortex of sand. "Great job, keep it up." Silas encouraged, but he realized that neither could keep it up for long.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:17 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"You idiot, don't be so reckless! Alex, give me a hand, will you?" Sarah ran off, pulling Bill up and dragging him to safety with Alex's help, "You have Gina waiting for you, you can't die here. Never give up hope! Spence and Trevor will stop this, you'll see!"

Suddenly, the Altered Forme Giratina embodied with darkness powered up for an attack. Sarah braced herself, "Blastoise, use Protect!" The Giratina disappeared, "Wait, what?!" Sarah gasped.

"Behind you!" Scarlet cried.

With the move Shadow Force, the giant Giratina appeared, striking Blastoise down and cutting through the water type's guard, knocking Sarah off her feet with the legendary's sheer force. Sarah fell into a puddle, trying to push herself up again with a groan, "Spence... Trevor... Where are you...?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"

---

"I'm surprised you made it this far, Team Midnight. I suppose the legends are true; you are the legendary trainer who defeated Team Magma. I'm impressed... Not bad... for a couple of normal humans."

Spence turned, "Who said that?"

Suddenly, the darkness pulled away, revealing a woman, an older woman than the original little girl they previously met. And beside her, the Origin Forme of Giratina, "I welcome you to my Distortion World... Were you reacquainted with your darkness in my realm? Haha... I should re-introduce myself, you did manage to stumble all the way here after all..." the middle-aged woman smiled, "My name is Catherine," she bowed, "I am one of the seven of what is made up of Team Psyche. We work in the shadows, helping Psyche rebuild this world into our ideal image. It will be a wonderful world where only a single power has the authority to wield pokemon."

"Authority...?" Spence growled, "Catherine, is it? So, hiding behind the skirts of a little girl? How twisted..." he shook his head, "Is this what Psyche is after, this law against people having pokemon fully realised? Taking pokemon away from us, punishing us, making us fear them using your clones....... Is that really all you're after?"

Catherine smiled, "Yes. Why should you humans be allowed to have pokemon? Ever since pokeballs were invented, all you wanted to do were build teams, start wars, and battle and battle again until there was nothing left. Humans are weak and selfish. Psyche is saving you humans, so the war between teams never repeats itself. You should know full well, Team Midnight Leader, the dark past of people who have misused the power of pokemon."

"It won't!" Spence argued, "Sure, we've made mistakes, but should our old sins really hurt the future for others? Nobody here had anything to do with that war! Human beings are capable of learning from our mistakes! And not only that, but pokemon have forgiven us time and time again! Sarah... No, everyone here deserves a future with pokemon. And don't act like you're above us at all, you're human just like us!!"

Catherine giggled, looking down at Spence, Trevor and Axel with contempt, "...Not anymore." Catherine closed her eyes, "But I was human once... in another time. I was created, so that I could rebuild this world... and save it from the likes of you! Giratina, erase them!!" she commanded.

The flying Giratina unleashed Shadow Force, disappearing from sight. This Giratina was definitely the real deal. With a gasp, Spence leapt out of the way before Giratina appeared, suddenly casting a black explosion that crushed the island to rubble. Spence stumbled upward, running and jumping platform to platform. There was no time to stand still. Spence withdrew a pokeball.

"If we manage to defeat the Giratina here, she won't be able to use her powers anymore and everyone outside will be saved! It's all over if we fail! Trevor, Axel, lend me a hand! Give Giratina everything you've got!" Spence released his Dragonite before climbing on and flying above. He grunted, readying Baroo for a powerful attack. "Baroo, use Draco Meteor!!

Axel huffed and puffed, "UGH, FINE!!! Zoroark!" The dark type pokemon landed right beside him, "Let's go! Let's show her the true power of darkness!! Zoroark, use Night Daze!!"

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cries for help, cries of terror. An evil laugh... Man, shouldn't afterlife be just a bit more relaxing?
Bill opened his eyes. He spotted Sarah and a Blastoise trying to get up. The sight shot adrenaline through him. He groaned and stumbled, finally able to get up. He looked at Giratina. Hatred burned in his eyes. The sight of Sarah brought back a sense of duty, of promise, of debt.
What kind of selfish bastard am I? I'm not alone in this fight! There are people who need my help!
He spoke, slowly. "You might be strong. Strong enough to defeat us. But until then..." He pulled out his Pokeballs once more. "There are people I want to protect here. So I don't have enough time to die."
Blaziken and Garchomp appeared once more. Although bled and battered, they seemed capable of one last round.
"Alright you two. I'm not gonna ask you to win, because that's not what we want, and it sounds tough anyway. So just buy us time, OK?"
Blaziken nodded, and started burning. The Blaze ability had kicked in. Next to it, Garchomp roared. Bill smiled. "Thanks, guys." He then turned to the rest of the team. "Sarah, Alex, Silas! Let's show this bitch and her shadow what Team Midnight is really capable of! Let's buy Spence and the others enough time to end this!" His legs buckled and he fell to his knees after that. "Well, I'll probably survive some more bleeding. Not too much, however." he murmured before turning his attention to his Pokemon.

Last edited by ChillBill on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I legit saved that to show my friends. You've just revitalized my love of this holiday lol))

Alex helped Sarah back to her feet just before giving a determined nod to Bill's pep talk. Mightyena stood at his side, ready for anything.

"Oh, Bill, don't be so melodramatic. Of course it can't defeat us! We're Team - Bloody - Midnight.~" Jimmy rose his arm to cast Rhyhorn out onto the battle field. He eyed the Mightyena as a devious grin crept onto his face. Alex looked on, confused before reading into Jimmy's telepathic proposal.

"Mightyena, get on Rhyhorn and be ready to jump, okay?" It huffed in understanding and leaped on top of Rhyhorn's head. The cumbersome pokemon took a few wobbly steps before accelerating to a good running pace. Mightyena struggled to keep its balance as it stayed crouched on top of the bulldozing rhinoceros. Suddenly, Rhyhorn forced itself from the ground, thrusting its horn outward as Mightyena took off into the air from the extra boost. Upon reaching Giratina, it sunk its teeth into the pokemon, scratching its feral claws on it for balance.

Alex turned back to Bill, Sarah and Silas. "You guys can take it from here! Remember, we don't want it destroyed, just incapacitated." Pidgeot flew above Giratina, still giving it random aerial bombardments. The confused pokemon launched off attack after attack, not knowing which target to aim for. Sarah hesitantly nodded in understanding. She knew holding Giratina off was important, but how far is too far?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As the Distortion World shook, the two personalities were engaged in deep combat. Wolf, being mostly a shadow since he was cast out when David took over, could not hit David, and David, being a physical solid being, could not hit the ghostly Wolf. Finally, Wolf had enough. In anthor charge, he jumped into David, where their battle continued in the head of the body which the two were fighting over. "You killed twenty-six people! Twenty-five of them were cops!" Wolf spat. "Correction: You killed one. I killed the rest. We aren't as innocent as we'd like to think." David smiled, and shoved Wolf out of the body. However, since the two are exact physical copies, they both gained a half of each other's previous likeness, and David swords became a physical object. "Let's make this fun!" Back in the Distortion World, the two faced each other, in a similar pose. "Granted, we have equal skills with shortswords, but it's the way we use them and how that give us difference."
Wolf smirked. "I'm not going to argue with there." He tossed his sword lightly in the air and put a spin on it, then he jumped and began to sidewind. As Wolf was doing that, David threw his sword at Wolf. It missed and soared right over Wolf's head as he delivered a heel kick to the butt of the spinning sword. It became lodged in the shoulder of David, who started struggling to get it out. When it finally came out, it was Wolf's hand on the handle. David tried to counter, but couldn't bring his own sword up in time. Wolf grabbed hold of David's wrist, then jumped over to the other side of David, forcing him to land on his back. "I'm better than you, and always will be!" Wolf snapped at David, then took the butt of his sword and punched him in the face...

Goodbye
"

Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The flying beast that was Giratina flew through its own dark portals, evading all sorts of attacks Spence's party threw at it. Axel's Zoroark launched its dark-type attacks into the Distortion World's sky, landing critical blows as Draco Meteors fell down from the sky thanks to Baroo, striking Giratina with a stagger. Trevor's Gallade Psycho uppercut the legendary monster, landing a solid super-effective hit. At one point, Zoroark was caught offguard when Giratina attacked with Shaodw Force, only to laugh as Zoroark's disguise revealed it to be Axel instead, taking decoy as the true Zoroark flew from above, upside-down as it attacked with a Night Slash. Spence flew in upon his Dragonite, landing a nice and personal Ice Beam attack.

Spence, Axel and Trevor sent their attacks directing into the Origine Form, the Giratina screaming a gastly cry that echoed through the Distortion World. The pokemon began to weaken, slowly flying nearby Catherine to crash beside her.

"No, this can't be... Why? Why am I being defeated?!"

Spence jumped from Baroo to which he returned the dragon to its pokeball. Landing a distance from Catherine who clunched her chest, as if her breath was failing, "It's over, Catherine..."

"You... What are you... you and your friends...?"

Spence withdrew his sword, pointing it at her. Axel and Trevor had landed beside him, "We're Team Midnight!" Spence braced, running at Catherine with sword extended. Suddenly, an energy pulsed from Catherine. Spence hesitated, "What? What now?!"

"I will hah... not... hah be defeated... hah Giratina... don't lose consciousness... hah hah," Catherine was gasping for air, trying to catch breath. The Giratina beside her whaled, but it was no good. The Giratina was out for the count. Spence spaced out, wondering, was it finally over...?

All of a sudden, another pulse of energy was unleashed from Catherine's body as she fell to her knees. A white world pulling Spence and the group inside. Somehow, they were pulled from the Distortion World, and inside an omnious white area. It this white place, Spence looked around. It was eerie, it felt like some kind of dream... In front of them were Giratina, a spiritual chain connecting the legendary ghost pokemon to that of Catherine.

Spence turned, surprised to see Wolf was dragged inside the world, too. The man David he was fighting earlier had returned his body, he was completely whole again, and Wolf had control of his body once more, "Wolf, what are you doing here...? You look pretty shaken up... Are the others outside okay?"

---

Meanwhile, the black Giratina Sarah, Bill and the others were fighting fell. Almost like it was dead, or playing dead... Sarah sighed in a breath of relief, falling to a hand to rest, "It's... finally over." The rain above was coming to a stop, she looked up to the dark sky, praying Spence and the others were safe.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex wiped the wet hair from his eyes and watched the fallen pokemon carefully. Mightyena got to its feet and bolted back to Alex's side, waiting patiently for commands. He pat its head and watched on. "They're alright. Between the three of them, they must've stopped it from the inside." Giratina made low moaning sounds as Mightyena's hair stood on end and let out a growl. "Shh...calm down." Mightyena whimpered a bit and sat back down by his feet.

"So when are they coming out already?" Jimmy's patience had obviously grown short with the battle; Despite him not having too much anyway. The black Giratina may have just been a tool used by Psyche, but it was still just that. A tool. Real or fake, he didn't want it to be diminished just because of some cynical organization. Pidgeot, making up for its trainers lack of patience, perched on top of Rhyhorn and anticipated the possibility of any follow-up attack. Although having taken some good damage, the aviator wasn't about to show it.

Scarlett approached beside the rest of the group cautiously. "Is it over? Did they beat it?"

Alex stood as statue. His eyes still fixed on the creature. "Yeah. I think we won."

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Giratina fell, Bill withdrew his Pokemon. "Well done, you two." Then he moved slowly towards the others. His open wound hurt, but it wasn't time for that.
"Is it over? Did they beat it?" Scarlet asked.
"Yeah. I think we won." Alex's reply was cautious and unsure.
Bill tried to talk. "We can heal our wounds, eat and rest at my friend's house. We're all welcome. But I don't see any of the others." He thought for a second. "I wonder... What if this Giratina's body acts like a wall? What if destroying it releases the prisoners instead of trapping them?" He shook his head. "But it would be too much of a risk to try that... If I'm wrong, they're doomed. Can we communicate with them somehow? A cell, a communication device? Did they have anything with them? Maybe they can give us details of their situation."

Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:37 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"How... disgusting... and pathetic, to have you all here to see me in this weakened state," Catherine chuckled, the chain attaching Giratina to her trembling as she spoke.

"Catherine... what is this place?" Spence looked around the white world, it had appeared that he was his younger self again, but only Trevor and the gang noticed, "Is this another part of the Distortion World?"

"No, far from it..." she spoke, smiling weakly, "This is no alternate dimension... This place is truth. This is the place is of my final moments... this is the place is where all and everything ends."

Spence gasped, "Catherine, what are you saying...?"

"It's a similar world, however... Giratina and I, our powers combined, created our Distortion World... that world and this world, is in fact, inside me. In reality, the black Giratina outside is actually me in physical form... Hahahaha..." she couldn't help but laugh, "....You and your friends here are represented here as your true selves, your souls and subconsciousness... No one can lie here, therefore, truth."

Axel growled, "Spence, Zoroark can't use its powers here...!!"

Spence glanced to Axel, seeing an almost faint link between Axel and Zoroark that nobody else could. A strange hole had appeared in Axel’s chest, almost if it had been empty, but half full of light… A presence of a Latios followed behind Trevor, it was almost as if Latios belonged to him, linked to him the same way Axel was to Zoroark. Latios, weren't you Red's.......? Suddenly, Spence gasped, an almost evil presence behind Wolf, a man almost identical to him, smiling back at Spence, "Who're...?"

"Why hello, you're empty inside," David waved. Nobody else could seemingly notice a thing apart from Catherine's strange words. Startled by what David said, Spence watched in horror, looking down at his own chest... a black hole, same as Axel's. Was this place really revealing truth as Catherine said it...? Spence gasped, trying to hide it or cover it up.

"What the hell... what the hell is this?! Answer me!"

Catherine laughed, almost to pathetic to even move, "I see now... Spence, and also Axel are... haha, Trevor and Red... Wolf and David... the trainers outside... hahahaha...hah hah," she continued laughing, "I understand now... Team Psyche... Team Midnight... Diseh, you deceived me... you bastards... every one of you."

Spence glared, more confused than previously. There were so many arising questions, but a single name hit hard the most, "Catherine...? What are you talking about? Diseh's dead. How do you know about Diseh...?"

"Shut up, you puppet!" Catherine snapped, soon creeping a smile again, "...You soulless being, the same as him and I. You'll know soon enough, everyone of you, and your child... Now do it, finish me... I'm sick to death of everything. I'd rather not see another day of this pitiful world, a light that I despise the most... I always had hoped there would be darkness and distortion... in my world. Your light... sickens me to death," she frowned, looking back to how she was when she was Cathy, the small girl, "Soon, very soon..."

Spence glared, picking up his sword.

"Team Midnight Leader, Spence... Thank you."

Spence clutched at his empty chest, shaking his head, "...No, I won't do it," he stated. He hadn't killed anybody before, not intentionally. He wasn't going to start now.

"Do it now, Spence!"

"Huh?!"

Kikyo appeared before him, a girl with purple hair, "You don't have any time! Finish her now, Spence!"

Spence stepped forward, almost if as being controlled like a puppet on strings, "Kikyo... I..." he raised his sword, about to slash the chains. Suddenly, Ginatina's chain simply snapped. Catherine watched in horror as Giratina started to fade away, vanishing in a thousand tiny lights of spirits, just like the Regigagas in Fuchsia City.

"No... NO!!! This can't be...!! Giratina, you were... all along?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Catherine screamed.

As energy force from Catherine's screeching cry threw everyone far off into the unknown, Spence remained, forcing his way through the pressure, extending his arms as he tried to bear it, "...Kikyo! Kikyo, where were you?! Tell me, what happened to Midnight?! Where were you?!! I searched for you!! Don't leave!! Don't leave me!!" Spence screamed, the figure that was Kikyo vanishing, fading away, "KIKYO!!!"

---

"Spence, wake up! Spence!"

Spence opened his eyes, seeing Sarah stare down at him. She had been trying to shake him awake for awhile now, "Sarah...?"

She smiled, wiping away a tear. "Thank goodness... we were worried."

Spence leaned up with a groan, finally outside in the real world. He looked around, "What happened?"

"The black Giratina... Well..."

"Apparently, it disappeared the same way the Regigigas did in Jimmy's city," Axel spoke, already up and going, Zoroark safely beside him, "When it disappeared, we appeared unconscious where it was playing dead. I guess we really were inside Catherine, or rather inside both Catherine and her Giratina --- a fake Distortion World within them."

"A fake... world?" Spence glared down. He got himself up, to which Sarah gave him a hand, "...Thanks."

---

Atop of the highest ruins of the Game Corner, a man wearing a gold and purple cloak had appeared. His face was shrouded under a hood, but his constant smirk still showed. He began to applaud them, clapping for their attention.

“Congratulations, Team Midnight! You’ve done well.”

Spence grunted, darting left and right before shooting upward, “Another Psyche member?!”

“Bingo! It’s a pleasure to finally meet all of you! I’ve been watching you closely… and you’ve all passed with flying colours!”

“What?!”

“Trevor and Wolf, the Fuchsia City incident, Team Rocket, Cathy’s attack… It was all orchestrated, a little experiment conducted… by us. You’ve all exceeded my expectations.”

“You… what?!” Spence growled.

“I think you deserve a little reward for all your hard efforts. So here, you don’t have to thank me…” the man pulled up a bound and gagged woman, Bill’s eyes fixed on her, “Here, you’re precious Gina.” The man pushed her from the ruin, her body rolling down the debris until she slid to a stop in the mud. Apart from scratches and bruises from the fall, she appeared to be perfectly fine.

“Bill, go see to her. You!” Spence motioned back, anger in his eyes, “What happens now?”

“Nothing,” the man smirked wickedly, “We thought it wasn’t the right time to interfere with you just yet. But I… couldn’t help myself. Besides, we’ll be meeting again at Cerulean City, with all your friends. I promise you that.”

That same city… what was so important about it? Was it really Mewtwo? Was Mewtwo really waiting for Spence there? Suddenly, from behind the party, a weak girl crawled from behind them, “You hah… you hah… help me… please, hah hah… bring Giratina back… bring Giratina back to me…!!” Catherine was still alive, if only for a short while.

Spence gasped, “Catherine?!”

The man from his perch laughed, “Hahahaha, Cathy… So, you still have some fight left after all… Sorry, but I can’t do that. It’s a shame, really. I really liked you, too. But orders are orders. The Giratina was only a fake, however. An imitation, just like Regigigas… The Giratina you fought wasn’t the real thing, sorry to say. You were simply another experiment conducted by us.”

“No… D-- you…” Suddenly, Cathy held her last breath before she gave out. Spence rushed to her body, leaning down to hold her in his arms.

“Catherine, are you okay…? Hey! Answer me!” Spence shook her gently, before checking her pulse. He gasped, “She’s… dead.” Suddenly, Cathy faded away just as Regigigas and Giratina did before her. Spence gazed up into the night sky, watching each and every tiny light flicker out until Cathy was completely gone, vanishing from his arms, “Cathy…?”

Spence stood back up as the Psyche member from above laughed. Spence growled, looking back up to the man in the gold and purple cloak, “Who are you…?!”

The man smirked again, “You’ll all know, sooner or later... Goodbye for now, Midnight Leader...” Suddenly, he vanished, teleporting from sight. Spence grunted, turning away in disgust. They had done so much already, and after they had finally won a victory-- it was almost instantly taken away, pulled away from their grasp by a single man. At least the Psyche member gave Bill his Gina back… some closure was handed to them. Now, all that remained was the uncertainty and danger that awaited them at Cerulean City.

End of Act II

Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Alright Crunchy. I'll hand it to you. You can definitely make a story. That last one was awesome.))

To Bill's relief, the Team didn't have to make a rescue plan. Spence and the others suddenly appeared, unconscious. The Giratina vanished, just like the Regigigas had. Probably another fake. Another ridiculously powerful fake, though. Everybody rushed to the unconscious teammates.
They had just come around when a man appeared, as if out of nowhere, atop the Game Corner. He was hooded, but you could still make out his smirk, a smirk which made Bill chill to his bones. Hearing the man's words, however, sent pulses of rage inside him.
We have all been used... They conducted an experiment, with us as guinea pigs... What kind of twisted mind do tho
ese Psyche leaders possess?!
His anger vanished in an instant though, when the man said "I think you deserve a little reward for all your hard efforts. Here, you don't have to thank me." and he revealed Gina, bound and gagged. Bill's eyes fixed on her. "Here, your precious Gina." He threw the girl down at them.
Bill didn't wait for Spence's words. He was immediately to Gina's side. He pulled out his knife, and cut Gina's bounds, then pulled her in his arms. A tear streamed down his face. Gina smiled. "I'm here, Bill. Don't worry."
A much worse scene went on next to them. The man, always smiling, stated that he would meet them again in Cerulean. Cathy, barely alive, showed up, only to die in Spence's arms. Spence looked up at the man and growled "Who are you?"
The man smiled wickedly. "You'll all know, sooner or later. Goodbye for now, Midnight Leader..." With this, he vanished.
Bill looked towards Spence, then looked at the rest of the team. They were all in a bad shape, physically and mentally drained. They all needed some rest. He stood up, feeling his whole body hurt. Gina, now worried, supported him.
"Let's go to Lexie's house. She must be expecting us. We can rest there, and then discuss our next move."

((I might make Gina a character as well. The only thing is how to give her a Pokemon... Am I allowed to use Gina as a character, Crunchy?))

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:52 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry been beyond hectic with Christmas as well as it affecting work for me, but I'll be a lot more active now.))
As Axel and Spence began battling against the Giratina, Trevor unleashed Gallade's full strength. "Use Sword Dance then attack with Psycho Cut!"

Gallade joined the fray. Soon the Giratina's strength failed and it went down for the count. Catherine was also suffering some kind of affect from her Giratina's condition. She was on the ground as well, but something shook the very air as another portal blasted open.

Everyone was pulled inside the vortex. Trevor blinked as he looked around the white area, nothing but the people and the Pokemon taking up space. The atmosphere seemed off to him but from some reason he couldn't break his focus from Catherine.

He winced as she said his name as well as Red's. Who is that guy really? Why does everyone make references to the two of us?

Catherine begged for her own death, but it wasn't given to her as her link to Giratina was broken. She screamed wildly as the everything began to break apart.
---------------------
Trevor woke with a start as rain hit his face. He stood up to see everyone standing up themselves. They were back outside, and it seemed he was back in the city.

He looked up atop the Game Corner that Spence was yelling at. A shadow of a man stood there laughing at them, applauding their success.

Trevor became very pissed as he was told he was just a pawn in a pointless game. Something tugged in the back of his mind, like before. "I've dealt with this man before. Be cautious towards him, he's capable of dangerous things." Who was that?! The feeling went away quickly. Trevor shook it off.

The man vanished into the night air. "Well this was an eventful day." He looked over at Gina, "Happy to know we could at least save one person. And you guy's wouldn't believe what I managed to find out when I went into the woods and got captured, but that can wait until we get somewhere safer."

((Couldn't figure how to bring up the subject of his family.))

Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I've been mowing through my video games, so I might not be posting frequently for awhile. Well, until I get through Dead Space 2 in about two weeks.))
"Just face it. I am you!" David spat. "Wait, what are you doing?" Wolf took David's shortswords. "Insurance." he smiled. Suddenly, the world shook once more and David was sucked into Wolf's body as they entered a void. Spence, Trevor, Axel, and that one girl were there, too. Spence looked around, and looked at Wolf, or rather at David, with a shocked face. The group was then released in the real world. "How'd it go?" Root asked. "You don't want to know." Wolf got up on his feet to see Spence yelling at some guy. The world was blurry. I will be back, Wolf. And it won't be a good time, I guarantee it.
Wolf shook his head as Bill explained tha a friend has a place for them to stay for the night.

Goodbye
"

Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Of course that's fine, Bill. Awesome, Red. And lol, no worries Samurott.))

Spence stared upward before he was knocked back into reality. Spence looked to Bill and Gina, before looking to Trevor. Spence seemed dazed, almost identical from after the Fuchsia incident but worse. He seemed lost. After so many events, who wouldn't be? Spence turned his back to them.

"I guess we can stay at Lexie's house for a couple of hours... We'll probably have to leave at dawn, however..." Spence muttered, "Trevor, you can tell me all about it when we get there. And also, I do want to know why you ran off the way you did, back at the tournament... We were supposed to confront Catherine together. You could've died, and you risked the whole team..."

Scarlet didn't know what to say, she was speechless, "Team Psyche... used us?" She turned to Jimmy, then to Axel, "What did he mean by that?"

Axel chucked, hands to his pockets, "Don't be so angry, Psyche has everyone on strings these days. I'm not surprised. Spence's group isn't just a regular rebel group. Its members far exceed those from common trainers and people. Even I can admit to that. We probably wouldn't have survived Giratina if they weren't. Some of these guys probably belonged to Psyche at one point or another as well," he grinned, looking at Silas before watching Spence walk off, "And Spence, well, he certainly has a lot of friends. Can't say they're our allies though."

"Axel, about Team Rocket," Scarlet turned to him, "I'm sorry we betrayed you and got Jimmy involved. I know that was the breaking point for you. What are you going to do now?"

Axel chuckled, looking upward, "Well, I guess I'll stick around Team Midnight. I've never had so much fun, and besides... things have just gotten interesting, and Jimmy's here, too." Scarlet smiled, hardly anything made Axel interested in anything. He joined because of Jimmy's family, and now he had retired Team Rocket. She was happy he found something worthwhile at last.

"Well then," Scarlet turned to Jimmy, putting her handgun away, "This will be goodbye for now. If you ever need us, Jimmy should know how to contact us. We'll be hiding underground for now. Celadon City won't ever know of Team Rocket again... hopefully, our downfall will spark your Team Midnight from our ashes." She nodded, walking away.

Spence continued walking, a dead glare on his face.

---

At Lexie's apartment, Bill answered the door. As Lexie opened it, Spence ducked through and looked around the place. There was a balcony leading outside, the drop was a few stories. Lexie’s parent must have been rich. "...This'll do." Spence told himself, walking towards the balcony and pulling the sliding door open to head outside.

Sarah chuckled sadly, bowing to Lexie, "Sorry about him, he never had the best manners... I'm Sarah, it's a pleasure to meet you! Thank you for your hospitality!"

She turned, seeing Bill still holding onto Gina by his side. She wiped away a tear, "I'm so glad you found Gina, Bill! I'm so relieved."

"Nice pad you've got here, lady. Got any video games?" Axel and his Zoroark walked through the door, letting himself in. Lexie shivered, having to let a creep like that into her house. Sarah felt so embarrassed, only being able to laugh. Axel put his feet up, laying on the couch. Sarah sighed.

Before everyone went off to do their own thing, Sarah caught everyone's attention, "If your pokemon are in need to medical treatment, please give your pokeballs to me. I'll see what I can do." Sarah was a Pokemon Nurse, after all. She turned to Trevor, who had just approached her, "And Trevor..." she glanced outside, where Spence had sat against the sliding door on the ground, "You better talk to him. He doesn't show it, but he was worried about you."

Spence sat on the ground, finally being able to rest. He closed his eyes, only being tormented by latest events and questions with no answers.

Trevor and Red's identities... The man who was attached to Wolf... The beings known as Team Psyche... The appearance of an old Team Midnight member... Kikyo. And the black hole that both Spence and Axel had in their chests... What did Catherine know that Spence didn't? And why did she mention his friend Diseh? It was impossible........ He couldn't have still been alive, could he?

Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy watched in amusement as the man spoke atop the building. After vanishing, Jimmy chuckled and looked to the group. "I kinda like that guy. He's funny, right?" He and Scarlet exchanged their goodbyes. Jimmy, being the reckless flirt he was, almost getting smacked by her again.

Alex stared on at the building. "There's something about that man..." He shoved his hands into his pockets and followed the group off to home of whoever this Lexie girl was.

-----------------------------------

Alex gave her a nod as he walked through the door. "Thanks for letting us crash here, really." His body was still sore from the beating he'd endured earlier. Alex left his Charmeleon with Sarah, who ensured its safety. Of course it would be fine. He knew Sarah would never do anything to hurt a pokemon. Alex slumped down onto the ever inviting couch and tried to get some sleep.

Jimmy burst through the door like a hurricane. "Nice place, lady! Got any food around here?" He happily left Arbok and Pidgeot with Sarah before stretching out to sit on the floor. Being a ball of energy, he released Eevee and they immediately started rolling around on the carpet. Jimmy made odd growling sounds just before it would run up and tackle him down.

Does this kid ever shut up? Alex, now realizing he wasn't sleeping anytime soon, started to fiddle with the Water Stone he'd won earlier. Thinking mainly on what to use it for. Alex got up and walked over to Sarah. The pile of pokeballs was really starting to get up there. "Hey there, need a hand?"

Once Jimmy and Eevee tired each other out, He sat down beside Axel and Zoroark, throwing his feet up. "Now, this is the life, old droog. This is how WE should be living! Enough of the same dingy old hideouts. Its time for some luxury." Eevee hopped up onto his lap and curled into a ball to sleep.

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:13 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As Lexie, opened the door, she began to regret giving Bill the house for the night.
A big, sword-wielding old man, a guy with a face that looks like it had been punched recently, a guy with the look of a Psyche soldier, a kid who looks capable of stealing the whole house, two men who appear like they've killed a couple of people in their time... She gracefully replied to Sarah's greeting, though. "Nevermind the manners. A promise is a promise. Just don't steal anything." She sighed. "If you girls need some privacy, there are rooms upstairs. And we've got 3 bathrooms. Make yourselves at home." She turned to Bill and Gina. "You two, come with me."
"Wait." Bill said weakly. "He turned to Sarah. "Can you please take care of these two? I got a bit reckless before, as you know. So the guys aren't in the best shape." He handed Sarah his Pokeballs, and walked off with Gina and Lexie.
Once above, Lexie dropped her guard. She hugged Gina, tears streaming down her face. "I'm so glad you're okay! I thought you lost forever!"
"Hey, hey, easy! You'll break my bones!" Gina smiled. "I'm glad to see you, too."
Lexie turned to Bill. "So these were your friends, huh? They look more like a bunch of thugs to me. At least they seem to have helped you. Looks like you can keep a promise after all."
Bill chuckled. "More or less... Actually, they are good guys. Life's been harsh with them, though. That's why they are like that." He yawned as he said that. "I need a bath and some sleep. If you ladies excuse me..." He bowed theatrically, and then turned to Lexie. "Seriously now, thanks a bunch." He walked out of the room.
Gina smiled. "Always the same." She turned to Lexie. "Bill told me how worried you were about me. I'm glad you're my friend."
"Well, you need me if you wanna hang out with guys like him." She chuckled lightly, then turned serious again. "So what are you gonna do now?"
"Isn't it obvious? I'm going with him." Before Lexie had time to protest, Gina continued. "My family is dead. Bill is the closest person to me. I'm gonna help him and the others destroy Psyche. Only then I'll really feel free."
Lexie sighed. "You two are an excellent match... Everything for freedom... Well, looks like I can't stop you. Let me at least give you a parting gift." She exited the room and returned after a couple of minutes with a small box. "If you're going with them, you're gonna need this." She handed Gina the box.
Gina opened it. Inside, there was a Pokeball. "Where did you get that?"
"I stole it from a Psyche truck. It's years now." Lexie's voice dropped. "I was always afraid of using it. I didn't know what would happen to me. Perhaps you can use it better."
Gina threw the ball. In a brilliant light, a Gardevoir appeared. It looked around, confused, then its eyes fixed on Gina. The girl felt the Pokemon's mind touch hers. She smiled.
"Hello, Gardevoir. I'm Gina."
The Pokemon smiled. Gina felt she would become good friends with it. She returned Gardevoir to the ball, then threw her arms around Lexie.
"Thank you... for everything."
Lexie smiled. "No problem. Consider it my own blow against Psyche. Now go and rest. You've got a huge quest before you."

((I edited Gina's profile to my 1st post, if you want to check, Crunchy.))

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:54 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After everyone walked into the house, Trevor admired the fairly large house. He nodded at Lexie, thanking her without words.

"If your pokemon are in need to medical treatment, please give your pokeballs to me. I'll see what I can do." Sarah was a Pokemon Nurse, after all. She turned to Trevor, who had just approached her, "And Trevor..." she glanced outside, where Spence had sat against the sliding door on the ground, "You better talk to him. He doesn't show it, but he was worried about you."

Trevor nodded at Sarah, "I know. He even said I risked the everything doing what I did." He handed her all his pokeballs, including Ivysaur's. "Treat them well, they deserve some pampering after everything." He flicked a quick smile before turning serious as he walked towards the glass door.

As the door slid open, Trevor was hit with a brisk stream of air, the thunderstorm finished and gone. The air was still damp and smelled of wet wood. Spence sat on the ground of the balcony. Trevor walked over and leaned over the railing.

"You know I now realize why I love this kind of weather. This post-rainstorm condition. It was always reminded me that everything was washed away and started all over again. Even the air seems new and revived." Trevor looked down below, an Oddish ran out from the brush, it's companion Oddish not far behind. Trevor turned and looked at Spence, crouching down to his eye level. "Look, I'm sorry for what I did. When we were in the ring, something inside me snapped when you took out Gallade. That feeling was a feeling I would only get when I was killing people for Psyche. I guess I didn't want to do the same to you." He chuckled a bit, "But I think we can agree that you're a very hard man to kill, so I doubt I'd be successful."

Trevor went back to being serious, "Regardless I think I lost control for a reason, like something in me wanted to show me something." He stood up and walked back to the railing of the balcony, "To show me something very important...." Trevor went silent and stared out into the distance, in the direction of the Celadon Gym, remembering.

((Figured that's a good place to hold suspence and for Crunchy's input haha.))

Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Nice Christmas story Crunchy))

Once the black Giratina fell Silas recalled his Pokemon, but Fury immediately popped back out.

"Not done yet, eh?" Silas said with a grin, to which Fury shook her head. All of a sudden the Giratina disappeared and the rest of the group appeared.

Shortly after, applause came from the top of the game corner. A Psyche member had appeared, apparently a high ranking one at that. He explained how he had orchestrated their entire journey so far and that they had all passed his experiment.

Silas' lips tightened. I'm still being used by Psyche. How can I get out of their web? Silas reached for Jolt's pokeball, shooting a look at Fury silently telling her to be ready. They never got their chance as Catherine appeared and died, abandoned by the man, shortly before he disappeared after handing over Gina.

"If you're not going to stay in your pokeball, at least put this on." Silas said, handing Fury her cloak. She complied and put it on. Silas followed the group back to Lexi's house where they were invited in for the night.

"You're generosity is most appreciated." Silas said to Lexi, tipping his fedora. "Okay Fury, time to return, I promise you won't miss a fight." Fury disappeared, the cloak collapsing into a heap on the floor. Silas retrieved it and handed all of his pokeballs with the contained pokemon, Eevee being the exception, to Sarah.

Silas sat down in a chair, stuffing the cloak into his backpack. He then pulled out the stone he had won from the Rocket competition along with Eevees pokeball. The Fire Stone glinted red in the light. Silas sighed and put the stone away. "Not yet, I need to make sure I can handle you as an Eevee before I let you evolve, and I should probably give you a name. But what?" Then he sat back trying to think of a name for Eevee.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:01 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sarah was in the bathroom, at the time, treating Charmeleon's injured claw, "Hey Charmeleon... It wasn't very long ago you were my pokemon. Alex is doing a great job at raising you. I think you're almost ready to evolve," Sarah smiled warmly, looking up at the ceiling, "I wonder if Gina is coming with us... I hope we don't have to fight anything like that monster again... But that man..." she stared, "I guess that's up to Spence. I'm sure we're safe as long as we have him and Alex."

Alex had walked in and asked if she needed a hand, Sarah chuckled slightly, "Geez, I wish you'd knock... Okay, I could use a helping hand. Could you return Charmeleon? I'm going to look over Jimmy's Arbok now."

---

Axel looked over to Jimmy, hands comfortabled resting behind his head, "Yeah, it is, Jimmy... Ths place is much nicer. Hey, your Pidgeotto evolved, huh? Pretty soon you won't need a team, you'll be a one man army," he laughed, eyeing Bill and Gina as they walked upstairs, "Hey, I think I knew those guys... Wait..." he went back, searching through his memories, he soon chuckled to himself, looking to the ceiling, "I remember now. So, they grew up, huh? And now we're all here..."

Axel turned to Jimmy, whispering, "Hey, do you trust Spence and these guys? A mean, they're powerful trainers, but..."

---

Spence kept looking downward as Trevor came in, it took him awhile until he finally spoke, "...To be honest, I hate the rain... in any form. Some say every lightning strike, a new cloned legendary is created... I don't know if there's any truth to that. Those soulless monsters... I wonder... Was Catherine the same...?"

Spence grunted, looking upward at Trevor, he was gazing out into the city, "Well, I guess that makes sense. War does a lot of things. I have scars that I try not to show as well... scars inflicted to the heart. I've never been controlled by Psyche, however. I guess I'll never know how you really feel, or what terrible things you and Silas did."

Spence become curious, "What important thing... were you shown?"

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry if my responses aren't all there. I'm working through a few issues with this girl I've been talking to.))

Alex complied and returned his Charmeleon after giving it a firm pat on the head. "You know me, I just pop up everywhere." Alex chuckled, leaning against the wall and ready to help Sarah when needed. He stepped closer, lowering his voice. "So, its been bugging me. What do you make of that guy earlier...? The one who released Gina to us?"

Jimmy laughed aloud. "Soon? I'm already quite fit as an army, thank you very much. Isaac raised that Pidgeotto so much better than I'd given him credit for, to be honest." He sighed, relaxing as Axel reminisced. Jimmy leaned his head back, glancing at Bill and Gina. "What? You knew them?" His confusion didn't last long as he was met with a question.

"Hey, do you trust Spence and these guys? I mean, they're powerful trainers, but..."

Jimmy whispered back discreetly, "Frankly, I don't see much of a choice in the matter. I still don't have much proof that they didn't cause the ruckus in Fuchsia, but at the same time, their battle against Psyche seems quite legitimate. Considering your recent predicament with that Giratina, I'm surprised a man of your stature is even questioning the situation". Jimmy paused as he heard footsteps approach and walk passed them. "Am I to understand that your relationship with that Spence character isn't as chummy as once thought?" He smirked, hoping his response would trigger a bit more information. Unfortunately for Jimmy, Axel knew both him and his habits quite well. Suddenly, it rung in his head. Jimmy squinted and turned back to Axel. "But what?"

Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Best of luck to you, Saint_Jimmy!))

Bill took a shower, bandaged his wound and then went back downstairs. He spotted most of them in couches and chairs and he followed their example, falling on an unoccupied armchair and closing his eyes, drifting in a state of semi-consciousness.
Upstairs, Gina took the Pokeball and went into the room she used in the past when she went to Lexie's for a sleepover. When in there, she quicky packed some clothes as well as her own pair of knives. However, something kept bugging her. In particular, the face of that Zoroark guy kept coming back in her mind. Finally, unable to contain her curiosity, she closed her backpack and went downstairs.
When she entered the room, the first thing she saw was a bunch of guys slumped all over the place, sleeping. Gina smiled. Bill was right. These guys looked capable of everything as long as they had the chance to rest once in a while. She spotted Axel, but he was talking with that Rocket-Jimmy, wasn't it?- so she occupied a chair of her own and waited for them to finish. She also awaited for the appearance of Spence. After all, she needed his permission if she was to join Midnight

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor sighed heavily as he continued to gaze into the dark. Thinking back onto the things he encountered that day.

"When I ran off I managed to find a clearing north of here. In the center of the clearing there was an old building, the Celadon Gym or what remains of it. When I began to explore I went into the green house and was attacked by the Ivysaur that I have now; though when he attacked me he stopped and began licking me."

He turned to face Spence, "I started to remember that I've been to that gym before, a very long time ago. So Ivysaur had me follow him behind the gym where there was a graveyard for all the Pokemon and trainers that lived in the gym." Trevor balled his hands into fists as he prepared for the next part, "And I managed to find my own grave right next to my mother's.......the Celadon Gym Leader Erika."

Trevor turned back around, trying to keep his emotions under control. "And that's when Catherine attacked me and pulled me into that false Distortion World. She told me that my memories and regrets would try to destroy me, but obviously that didn't happen." He hesitated a bit, thinking to himself. I should probably keep what I saw in the Distortion World to myself....at least until I can figure out what everything means. "Thankfully Axel showed up shortly after I was teleported there, and then you."

A question soon popped into Trevor's head, "Another thing is, did you know that man on top of the roof? Or do you even have a slight clue as to who he might be?"

Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Kinda hoping their are two bathrooms, ChillBill, otherwise Bill taking a shower would've been really awkward lol.))

Sarah checked for broken bones along the Arbok's body, saying silent while and after Alex asked his question, "...I've been in Lavender City for awhile, and I avoided the main cities when my mother died, so I never met any soldiers until Spence walked through my door with Silas... The men at Fuchisa let us go, and they helped rebuild Fuchisa City as well. Trevor and Silas aren't that bad either... This man, and Catherine... they both had really dark sides about them... but didn't you feel anything for Cathy when she disappeared like that? And I'm not sure, but why would that man bring back Gina and not harm her?" she recalled Arbok, sighing as she sat down by the bathtub, "It's just as I said before, Psyche can't be all bad... because they're human, just like us, right? Nobody who's a Pokemon Trainer can be completely evil... right?"

Sarah spoke as if she needed to believe that herself, to reassure herself that this world still had some humanity. If not, why were they fighting for? What was Spence fighting for?

"I guess I'm worried... because, if Psyche is really evil like everybody says... Then, your father..." she murmured.

---

Axel chuckled to himself, lying back some more, "It's all ancient history. They were kids, they'll never remember me..." To think, the blame is mine that they're here in the first place. That girl was captured because Psyche had reason to, they were training to join Midnight... to join some old man. It's my fault Bill and Gina are here, fighting for their lives for some cause they don't understand. Why Red... why did you speak about Spence the way you did? He's not some legendary hero...

"About Spence... No, I'm not friendly towards him, nor am I their ally. Simply put, I'm only here because they've intrigued my curiosity. I'm more concerned about you. In the darkness... in the Distortion World, I heard you guys fighting with everything you had. You said that you were a member of Midnight, there was no doubt in my mind that you were enjoying yourself. Even more so than when it was strictly Rocket with you, I guess times have changed."

"They probably didn't cause the incident in Fuchsia. Although... Catherine, Spence, and the man who appeared... I can't help but feel they're connected somehow. Hell, all these strange things kept happening as soon as Spence appeared, right? Anyway, Spence opened a portal into the Distortion World, but how? The man was speaking directly to Spence for the duration he was there, and Spence felt some kind of remorse for that monster... And then, there was that girl with purple hair... Kikyo, was it...?" he stared blankly, remembering the girl who told Spence to kill Catherine, after Spence had refused to do so. Axel sighed, "But let's not worry about that headache."

"...Let's just say, my gun is still pointed at Spence's back. If he pulls anything on you or those kids, he's finished. Psyche won't need to, I'll kill him myself. I let my guard down last time, I won't let that happen again," Axel grinned. It's funny... Spence didn't object to me tagging along, yet he must know my intentions by now. At least he doesn't seem guilty... However, I'm not convinced. What's the relationship between him and Psyche? Is it just that Psyche got to him like everybody else? Or is it that he's connected to Psyche in a way I can't comprehend.... Maybe, I'm just looking for flaws because I felt betrayed Red gave me any hope at all.

"Heh, your brothers were right. Maybe I should just shut up and not think so hard about things. Geez, I think this is the first time I've ever talked so much... I should really take their advice, I'm doing a number on my head already." Axel closed his eyes, only opening them to see Gina hovering around before she sat down nearby. Luckily, Axel and Jimmy's conversation had ended now. He didn't need everyone and their mothers to know he was going to kill Spence if he had the chance.

---

After listening to what Trevor had to say, Spence got himself up, walking over towards the railing of the balcony and placing his hand to it as his gazed off, a tired look in his eyes, "When the battle had ended... Catherine showed me show things... I..." Spence sighed, shaking his head, "I'm certain there's some meaning to the gravestone you found... Like I said earlier, you remind me of Red. I tried to put it out of my mind, but it's haunting knowing the man, having fought alongside him, and now fighting alongside you... However, you're not the same person, that's for sure. You have different personalities, and Red always had Latios. Axel said Red died in the battlefield, so it could be that it's a case of mistaken identity, and that underneath the ground is really Red..." Spence turned to Trevor, "You come from a very different place than Silas. It's possible that the gravestone you found was a fake, or someone else is buried there. I'd say it's worth it knowing. If we use a ghost pokemon, we could see who's buried there without having to dig anything up. That's your call, though."

Spence gazed off into the darkness, thinking back on the white world and what he saw there. Catherine's chains binding her to the fake Giratina... A man called David attached to Wolf... Red's Latios hanging on to Trevor... Axel and Zoroark... Then, there was Kikyo, the woman who once upon a time helped him join Team Midnight... He clenched at his chest, the sinking feeling and Catherine and David's words echoing through his memories... "Hey there, you're empty inside..." Spence winced. What did it all mean? Why was there a black hole here? "A fake... world?" Was he just imagining things? Was nothing inside that world reality? Was it all just a dream...? Spence lowered his head, "...It's hard to trust anybody now, I..." he confined to Trevor, "I think I have to go the Cerulean City alone."

---

Spence walked into the lounge room, looking around, "Is everyone here? Listen..." he spoke, "I founded Team Midnight not to be used by Psyche, but to fight against them and win where other teams have failed," he growled, feeling ashamed, "...But Team Midnight was used again. I'm never going to let that happen, ever again... However... Where I'm going, it's certain that I'm heading directly into an enemy's trap... You overheard what that Psyche member said... Mewtwo, the pokemon I had alongside me a long time ago is there... I know it. It's a definite yes that Psyche knows this as well. If all Psyche members have powers on par with Catherine, then Mewtwo might be the only pokemon available to us right now in order to stand a chance against them... If we go together, there's a big possibly that we won't come out of this alive. That's why, for all of your sakes..." Spence glared, "I'm going alone."

"You can't be serious," Axel remarked, "That's suicide."

Sarah, overhearing his speech, walked outside, "But if Mewtwo can help, we should all go together as a team!"

Spence turned in refusal, "It's way too risky. That's why I have to go it alone. I won't put all of you in danger when I know the consequences are too great. It's my decision as a leader."

((That's when everyone says we're going like it or not lol.))

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Do we have to go? But I'm le tired.))

Trevor looked over at Spence as he joined him at the railing. "The thing is......I saw Red in the Distortion World. And then I saw him in one of my memories, but I don't recall ever meeting him."

He rubbed the back of his head. There's that whole thing with Crimson too. "Yeah it might be best to check the grave site. Whatever is found there will unveil everything with my past I'm sure."

Spence lowered his head, "...It's hard to trust anybody now, I..." he confined to Trevor, "I think I have to go the Cerulean City alone." Trevor turned to respond but Spence was already walking back inside.

He walked in after Spence and listened in on the conversation. "Well whether you want me to or not I'll be following you to Cerulean." Trevor smirked, "Besides it's because of this team that my past is becoming something of a riddle. I expect to figure out this riddle and take out Psyche in the proccess."

Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next