It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Rebuild of Team Midnight 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Jimmy, ever since you posted Quelle Surprise, I've been listening to Enter Shikari. I think you just recruited a fan for them lol.))
Wolf entered the city and found Krysta. "What the hell were you thinking?!?" She yelled. "I'm alive aren't I?"
"True. It still doesn't excuse you, though."
Wolf grimaced. "Where'd Torren go?" He got a shrug in reply. "Dunno."
"C'mon. I bet the HQ is a madhouse with those two kids... And Aaron."
"Do you not trust him?" Krysta asked as the entrance came into view. "No, I just know him." Wolf chuckled.
-----
((This next part is iffy. Crunchy, if it throws off your time scale or plot line or anything, just tell me.))
Upon entering where all of the Elites were in, Wolf walked to Spence. "I'm here. I have more info on Night Stalkers, all of which is alarming. I'll tell you in private." Wolf whispered.
Taking a seat next to Silas, Wolf asked "What'd I miss?"

Goodbye
"

Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:29 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Team Rocket Leader, Jimmy, had saved Crunchy from Tornadus's attack using a psychic barrier thanks to his Espeon. Before Crunchy knew what was going on, Tornadus had been contained inside its pokeball and Leo had returned to his feet. He stared at Jimmy for awhile before Bill approached the teen. Jimmy's presence somehow... he wasn't someone you could particularly trust. "Crunchy, return!" Leo recalled his Snorlax, turning to Bill with a cross expression.

"You saw what just happened... the majority of clones is like that. Admittedly, they aren't all the same. Tornadus is a violent Pokemon by nature, its clone is just a barbarian. But there are other violent legendaries as well. Be careful. And as for the defeat... if you survive a battle and learn something from it, then you haven't lost. Besides, this doesn't mean you don't pass. You're a very good trainer, with the potential to become even better. You need to have a better view of your goals, though. Midnight isn't for selfish people."

"My goals... selfish...?" Leo lowered his head, his hair shadowing his eyes. Sparky gazed at him sadly. Sure, he wanted to be Pokemon Champion someday... but being the best pokemon trainer wasn't all that he was there for, was it?

"And as for you, Miss Rachel" he turned at the newcomer woman "I'd appreciate it if you didn't fire arrows in the middle of other people's battles. However, I have to admit it was a nice shot. So let me welcome you properly here."

"The battle was boring me." Green tilted her head towards Bill, "You were boring me quite frankly. I, on the other hand, put an exciting end to that battle. Your 'Pokemon' as you'd call it, was holding all the emotion of the battle. You didn't amuse me at all. This boy on the other hand did."

"Whatever..." Leo murmured, "I appreciate you guys saving my pokemon... but you didn't have a right to interfere in my pokemon battle with this man..." Leo turned back to Bill, his eyes ablaze, "You're way of thinking is wrong! If there's anything wrong with Tornadus, it means you failed as a pokemon trainer! A pokemon is still a pokemon, clone or not!"

Spence's eyes widened, a memory of Spence speaking to the team 4 years ago before the Psyche building incident, "I was never able to tame that wild Articuno... and I abandoned Mewtwo who was once my friend... Mewtwo destroyed my home... I guess I never did forgive them in the end. Looking back, maybe they could feel what I was feeling... deep inside my heart."

Spence thought to himself. He had taught Bill and everyone that all the legendary clones were heartless beings. Crimson on the other hand believed Latios, Red's legendary pokemon, had a heart.

"And if you don't agree with me, I'll just have to prove it to you!" Leo withdrew a second pokeball. "Draco will beat him, I know he will..."

Spence jumped and landed in front of Leo before he could cast the pokeball, his coat falling around him. Leo gasped at the sudden appearance of Spence and the speed of his arrival. "Impossible... how could he possibly move so fast...? is this guy... even human...?"

"That's enough, Leo," Spence turned slightly to him, "Either way, your Snorlax was going to lose. Although it's harsh, Bill's right... When you're fighting legendary clones, you have to fight for your life. You fought with your Snorlax as if this was some sort of competition. This isn't the Pokemon League, kid... This is Team Midnight, and we're in a war with these legendary clones... It's them we're fighting."

"Then, if they're your enemy, why are you using them to fight your battles?!" Leo cried.

Spence didn't answer.

Leo sighed angerily, glaring to the floor. "Zack... what should I do...? I don't want to join these guys... but do I have to in order to find my sister...?"

Spence focused his attention to Lucia who seemed more impatient with Green than any of them, still... Spence turned to Green, Crimson's old Colors buddy, "Green, you did show some skill, I must admit... Very well, you may be able to join. But to be fair, you'll have to take the examinations along with everyone else," Spence eyed Lucia, knowing she would have been opposed to the idea, "Trust me, Team Colors members have always been reliable... different and a little rough behind the edges, but reliable none the less..." he turned back to Green and Crimson, "I fought with Red during the war, you probably know who he is. It's a shame Psyche won that war, his death was in vain... I should have been there for him, I'm sorry."

Spence turned away, watching Tony and Aaron continue their battle. Why did they continue to use the legendaries to fight Psyche and the rest of the clones...? Because they were powerful... because they could...? He was sure Jimmy and the professor had the answer... Spence repeated the question to himself again and again to find his answer. Leo was a kind hearted young man... he reminded Spence of how he used to be. Today, Spence's heart had grown dark and cold... The younger Spence would have backed Leo up one hundred percent. But knowing where the legendary clones came from... he wasn't so sure.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bill was about to give a sharp reply to Rachel, but seeing Crimson's look he decided not to. It's not the time for that. After all, it wasn't my greatest battle, to say the truth. He instead turned his attention back on Leo. He spoke bitterly, anger evident in his voice.
"I might as well have failed as a Pokemon trainer, kid. But it's gonna be my Pokemon who judge that, not you! I don't have only Tornadus, you know. Maybe it was a mistake on my side to use it so rarely. Maybe it was a mistake to be afraid of it. I don't know. So I'll have your opinion in mind. If you're right, this changes more than you can imagine. But keep my opinion in mind, too. Believe me, I'm not heartless and cruel, and I'm not trying to prove anything to you! I'm just talking out of personal experience. I just want to help you, goddammit! I want to make sure you don't die because you decided to be merciful!"
Bill calmed down a little. "It's your choice... And it would make everyone feel better if you're right. But it wouldn't hurt to listen to others from time to time."
He turned his back on the bunch. "I have to leave. Tornadus is hurt, and I need to heal it. And I need to relax a bit so as not to accidentally pull my katana in rage. But before I go, let me tell you why I'm using Tornadus. In the first place, I took it because we were inside the Psyche HQ. My Pokemon were all tired, so I decided that I could use an extra hand, and I looted an unconscious soldier. Later on, I decided to keep it. It was a powerful Pokemon, but its nature was too violent, and I still haven't been able to emotionally reach it. It's the main reason Tornadus is the weakest of my Pokemon... we can't really cooperate." Bill chuckled. "Maybe I keep it because deep inside, I too believe it has a heart. I dunno... only time will show."
He turned at Spence. "Excuse me for a bit, will you? Gina will take my place shortly. I will return soon... just need some time alone."

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:45 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Tank pull out!" Tony yelled as the Ninetales unleashed a Fire Spin. The Tank broke out of the Double Edge attack and rolled out of the way. "Okay, use Earthquake!" Tank reared up on its hind legs and slammed into the ground with an immense force. Shockwaves spread out in all directions, the ground shaking and buckling. One of these attacks has to hit eventually.

----------------------------------------------

Silas looked over as Wolf sat down beside him. "What'd I miss?"

"You missed the interviews, lucky for you. Nothing too exciting there. The ones who passed, all of them, are down battling... or they were until Green decided to make an entrance." Silas said gesturing to Green, who was talking to Crimson, Spence and Bill. "The fights were Lucia versus Samuel, Leo versus Bill, and Tony versus Aaron." Silas continued pointing, to each in turn. " It looks like Tony and Aaron are completely engrossed. Neither of them showed any indication of even acknowledging Green's entrance. You know Aaron right?"

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:12 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Haha yay!! Glad you like them. I've been trying to convert people for ages now.
Lawl Red, Lucia is all about those silly rules and jazz. They are not going to get along at all.))

Alex rubbed his temples. He hadn't budged from his spot since these trials have started. "Man...I'm getting too old for this." He laughed to himself and stretched into a yawn before moving his eyes back to the arena. "At least the other two seem to be pretty deep in this. Then again...that type of oblivious battling can get you killed..."

Jimmy eyed Leo carefully. "You've got some heart, squirt..." He shook his head. "That won't get you anywhere here. Fighting this war, it'll kill you on the inside." Jimmy shot Leo a forlorn look before shifting back to his previous disposition. "However, I still agree with the boy. Clones may be clones, but they are just that. Clones. Copies. Although not perfect, they're still entitled to some sort of soul, right?" Jimmy ruffled his hair and chuckled before giving Green one more look over. "Spence!" He turned to face him, pointing his thumb back toward Green. "I'm liking this one so far.~"

Lucia huffed. Just like that? This is absolutely ridiculous! There is no respect for procedure here - neanderthals, the lot of them! She fumed once Green had been excepted into the trials and stomped forward. "Then I want her!" She pointed emphatically toward Green. "I want my match to be against her." Daggers seemed to shoot from her eyes as she stared the new woman down.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((So far, my favorites are "Arguing with Thermometers", "Ghandi Mate, Ghandi", "Warm smiles do not make you welcome here", and "Meltdown".
Dubstep + Metal = OMFGSOAWESOME!!!
Plus, they're from across the pond, so that helps too.))
"Yeah, I know him. Back in the day, way before any of this ever happened, I was friends with him and Torren. We helped each other out, and made sure everyone was fine. We had to. With my family problems, Torren's pyromaniac tendencies, and Aaron's parents' financial problems, it's not like we had a choice. Cerulean knew all of us. In fact, the fun part is, nobody tried stopping us." Wolf sighed. "It's fun in the teenage years. Touring Kanto. And it was great. See that Ninetales? He taunted me and Gar and said that he held more power. Until Gar evolved into a Gyarados, and he never did anything like that again. Tales was merely a Vulpix then." Wolf realized he was caught reminiscing, and quickly changed the subject. "So, that Green. What do you mean by she made an entrance? And why is Lucia seemingly annoyed by her?"
-------
Tales took the hit, but didn't seem to tough it out well enough. "Tales, Will-O-Wisp, followed by Hex! We have to faint that thing before it can send out another hit!"

Goodbye
"

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:19 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo stood there, silent. He contemplated what the Midnight members were saying... but he couldn't accept them. He wouldn't. It went against everything he believed in. His mentor, Zack, and his sister, Cathy, loved and cared for all pokemon... It didn't matter whether they were fighting for their lives or not. Empathy... Leo had it for all the legendary clones. In the end, it didn't matter what the others said or how they said it, he still saw the clones as pokemon. Soulless pokemon or not, he had to believe.

Everyone felt Green should be allowed to join, except Lucia of course. It seemed Spence's chat with her earlier made her seriously compelled to act and protect the rules and regulations of Midnight HQ... It was a good thing, though. They didn't need any more rebellious members like that of Wolf, considering Spence was considering Leo and James members.

After a small quake from outside, Team Midnight members approached Spence, "Boss, there's trouble."

"Tell me."

One of them whispered into Spence's ear. They had reported the disturbstances from outside. Spence nodded, "Right, leave it to me."

Spence cleared his throat, "Sorry to interrupt everyone who's still battling at the moment, but there's been a change in plans. I've seen your skills in pokemon battling and I'm impressed with most of you so far. You've all passed. The third and final test for the recruits today... is fighting the real thing. It seems Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos who attacked Blackthorn City today have returned with other clones for a secondary attack.

And so, your final test... will be to defeat the clones attacking Blackthorn City. Team Midnight has already evacuated the civilians from harm's way, so it'll be up to you to stop the legendary clone threat. Elites, if you would follow me, let's fortify the HQ. Recruitees, please proceed outside where the legendary clones are waiting. I'll back you up as soon as we're ready."

Spence turned to Lucia and Green, "Sorry, your battle will have to wait until after," he immediately turned to see Wolf's approach, "Night Stalkers, huh... Well, tell me all about it after. We'll deal with them as soon as the city is safe."

Sparky turned to Leo who was still lost in thought, "Pi-pikachu!"

"Huh?" Leo woke up, glancing to his Pikachu, "Oh, right! Let's go, Sparky!"

The Pikachu nodded, running out of the studium with Sparky by his side with the others. Spence ran down the hall with the Elites, pondering to himself. "Strange... it's been forever since we've had this kind of an attack... I wonder what those clones are up to...?"

---

Once outside, Leo was met with the same Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos from earlier. He withdrew a pokemon, "You're not going to get the better of me this time. Sparky, Thunderbolt!"

"Piiiiikaaaa-chuuuuuuu!!"

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex was fully aware of the third an final test. He still wasn't convinced it was a good idea though. After the announcement, he approached Spence. "Are you sure this is for the best? I mean...we didn't even get to see most of them...and you saw how fast Leo was to underestimate Tornadus...and that was a controlled clone up for the most part." He turned slightly to watch the recruits take their leave outside. "At least let me go out to help. Just to make sure that they don't get themselves killed."

Jimmy scoffed as he helped to prepare the entrance. "Let them be. They knew what they were all in for when they applied to join us. Just because they're younger than you doesn't mean you can underestimate them." He shook his head before taking his leave to finish evacuating the guards.

----------------------------

Outside, Lucia watched in awe. "These pokemon...I've never seen any so hostile." She remembered back to the battle between Leo and Bill. Tornadus seemed under control...but what happened at the end? Do clones rely upon the focused bond of their trainers? She shook the thought from her head. Now wasn't the time for silly theories. Lucia reached back to her belt for another pokeball, Scizor looking at her in concern. "I know...this isn't a match for you." She returned Scizor and threw another ball out in front her. Out of the bright red light emerged Magneton. She was greeted with a low electronic buzz. She directed its attention to the three birds. "Watch out for Moltres...you're the only hope I have here. Are you ready?" Another buzz alerted her of its understanding. Lucia gave a quick nod and thrust her arm outward.

"Okay - Lock-on!" Magneton's eyes blinked red several times before its magnets took target to Articuno. "Good...now Zap Cannon!" A giant pulsating blast erupted from the three magnets passed all of the other trainers ahead of them and collided head-on with Articuno. Taking the massive blast, it shrieked and struggled to flap its wings as it dropped to the ground. The bird obviously still had some life left in it, but its lack of mobility left it to blasting a flurry of grounded Ice Beams.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:42 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bill slammed the door behind him. Gina looked up from her papers. Upon seeing his face, she stood up and walked to him.
"What happened?"
"I tried to persuade a kid about how dangerous clones can be. It didn't go so well."
"Meaning?"
"He never made the attempt to listen to me. I tried everything. But even when I was distracted and Tornadus tried to cream his Pokemon, he didn't try to understand. He actually called me a failure of a trainer... I had to leave, or else I think I'd go into a slashing rampage."
Gina gulped. She knew that Bill hated having his skills and intelligence doubted. She understood that he was in a state of great anger right now. Too bad he didn't have time to chill a bit.
"I'm sorry to say so, but your calming time has been postponed. The town is under attack by clones. We need to hurry."
Bill sighed. "Looks like it." He walked out, and Gina followed him. "I hope Leo doesn't get himself killed because he tried to reason with the clones."
-------------------------------------
Bill and Gina moved to the back side of the city, at the lake in front of the old Dragon's Den. They had to make sure that the clones didn't surround the Midnight troops.
Another bunch of legendary birds confronted them.
"Kingdra!"
"Garchomp!"
The two dragons appeared. The lake was their territory, and Bill knew they wouldn't let anyone defile the ancient dragon shrine. So much for the clones.
"Use Swords Dance, Garchomp!"
"Kingdra, cover him with Protect!"
As Kingdra extended her shield and blocked the enemy Articuno's Ice Beam, Zapdos and Moltres swooped at Garchomp.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:50 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Spence cleared his throat, "Sorry to interrupt everyone who's still battling at the moment, but there's been a change in plans. I've seen your skills in pokemon battling and I'm impressed with most of you so far. You've all passed. The third and final test for the recruits today... is fighting the real thing. It seems Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos who attacked Blackthorn City today have returned with other clones for a secondary attack.

And so, your final test... will be to defeat the clones attacking Blackthorn City. Team Midnight has already evacuated the civilians from harm's way, so it'll be up to you to stop the legendary clone threat. Elites, if you would follow me, let's fortify the HQ. Recruitees, please proceed outside where the legendary clones are waiting. I'll back you up as soon as we're ready."

Tony shrugged. "Looks like we'll have to finish this some other time, Aaron. Tank, take a break." The Lairon returned to its pokeball in a red light.

--------------------------------------------------

Silas was surprised by Wolf's response, going so far into in his past didn't happen often. "She just started firing arrows and smoke bombs into the arena before flying in on her Pidgeotto. As to why Lucia seems annoyed, I'm not a hundred percent sure. I think it may be due to Green's entrance and the fact that she is bypassing the process."

At that point, the clones attacked and Spence sent the recruits out to fight them as part of the exam. They followed Spence to fortify the base. Once the recruits were out of sight Silas stopped. "Fury, Jolt, come on out." Once the two had appeared Silas gave his instructions. "Follow the recruits, they're fighting clones. Stay out of sight and intervene if things get out of hand." The two nodded and ran off.

Silas caught up to the others and got up beside Spence. "Fury and Jolt are shadowing the recruits, just in case things turn sour."

--------------------------------------------------

Tony walked out of Midnight HQ with the other recruits. "Sentinel, let's take 'em out!" The Claydol materialized in a flash of light. "Psybeam. Take out the Zapdos." The Calydol's arms took aim and unleashed two beams of multi-coloured light. The attack hit the Zapdos and it turned to retaliate.

It swooped down with a Drill Peck attack. The Zapdos dived straight for Tony. "What the... Oh crap!" Tony dived out of the way and the Zapdos flew back into the air. Tony scrambled to his feet. "Sentinel, Ice Beam!" Sentinel shot beams of ice, but the Zapdos was able to dodge them, except for one that just clipped it, freezing part of its neck.

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I fought with Red during the war, you probably know who he is. It's a shame Psyche won that war, his death was in vain... I should have been there for him, I'm sorry."

Green's fascial expression went dark after what Spence had to say. She clenched her hands into a fist and murmured, "I'm sorry I wasn't the one that had the joy to cut that monster down." Crimson looked over at her as he heard her whisper such a thing. She thought that Red had killed me that day. She never knew that he eventually betrayed Psyche and aided Spence years ago.

Green's attention was quickly moved to Lucia, whom challenged her to a battle. "Fine. Seems that I have to actually show you who's the stronger woman here." Just then Spence cut the girls off, "And so, your final test... will be to defeat the clones attacking Blackthorn City. Team Midnight has already evacuated the civilians from harm's way, so it'll be up to you to stop the legendary clone threat. Elites, if you would follow me, let's fortify the HQ. Recruitees, please proceed outside where the legendary clones are waiting. I'll back you up as soon as we're ready."

Spence turned to Lucia and Green, "Sorry, your battle will have to wait until after."
Green glared back at Lucia, "Very well then."
-------
Crimson breathed a sigh of relief as the women left to fight the clones. He took off down one of the halls, going a level down below the ground to a locked room. With a swipe of his I.D. the door unlocked and he swung the door open to a room filled with monitors and keyboards.

He slid into one of the computer chairs and began typing away on the keyboard. Crimson watched the monitors as the more important areas of the base were beginning to lock down. Several wall-sized doors slid shut through many corridors, sealing several rooms at once. This lock down included all the offices of the Elites and the file room as being the most important.

Crimson didn't want to take any chances of this being an ambush. It was pretty bold for a group of clones to attack the HQ twice.
---------
Green ran outside to see the three legendary birds swooping and attacking the group of trainers. She watched as Leo, Tony, and Lucia attacked the clones immediately. Lucia took down the Articuno quickly with a fast and strong Electric attack. Green saw as the Moltres went in to save its injured comrade and Green took the opportunity to attack.

She tossed a pokeball, "Go Yanmega! Intercept the Moltres with Ancient Power!"

Yanmega burst into the air, sending out shockwaves that caused the ground beneath to break apart. He glowed a dull red as he hurdled rocks at the clone. It made direct contact, steering the bird Pokemon off course of its target and crsahing into the ground.

Green smirked over at Lucia, "You're very welcome."

The Moltres quickly rose and blasted a Flamethrower at Yanmega. "Dodge using Detect!" Yanmega predicted the direction of the attack and quickly dodged. "Good job Yanmega."

Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:32 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence ran down the hallway, Crimson had the rest of the HQ covered, but not the hanger. Spence skidded to a stop when an Azelf appeared blocking his path. They're teleporting inside... that's not good.

Suddenly, a Psyche attack took Spence, ahold. I can't move my body anymore... Heh.

"Azelf, sorry... but I've dealt with your type before..." he smirked, an Umbreon jumping to his aid, "Shadow, give me your Aura."

Leaping to his shoulder, a dark aura from the Umbreon absorbed into Spence body. The Psychic attack was becoming ineffective, until eventually...

Spence grabbed at his Midnight sword, pulling it from his sheath. The Azelf blasted Psychic type attacks back and forth but to no effect. Spence confronted it, "I told you it's no good!" he dived, eventually cutting through the attacks until to made to up close and personal.

"Shadow Ball!" Spence used his free left hand, a ball of dark concentrated energy, "Take this!" he pushed the ball of aura forward smashing it into Azelf. The Azelf was thrown backward before tumbling into a roll. It seemed the attack was super-effective.

Spence gazed down at his hand, the dark aura vanishing, "I guess being a monster does have its uses..."

"Sir!" A Midnight member ran up to him, "The hanger!"

"Right, I'll lead!" Spence proceeded down the hallway at a fast pace.

---

The doors unlocked and opened to reveal the once Psyche airship, the Invincible, Spence and the others used to escaped from the Psyche building four years ago. Of course, it was still intact. Still, the legendary clones worried him. He needed toget a bird's eye view of the situation. Spence climbed onto a large platform to the roof. He pointed up as he notified one of the members.

"Take me up!"

"Yes, Boss!" Reaching a level, they pulled it as the platform started to ascend. Spence gazed upward.

---

It was Leo and Sparky versus Zapdos. "Sparky, use Thunderbolt!"

Zapdos used Thunderbolt as well, the two electricities clashing. Sparky pushed, the flashing of thunder, whoever discharged the most would have one.

"Sparky, you can do it!"

The Pikachu cried as a massive surge of energy filled her, her electcity almost beaming as it overwhelmed the Zapdos in a massive electrocution. The bird pokemon fell out of the sky and collapsed to the ground.

Leo sighed in relief, the Pikachu turning in joy. Leo gave her a thumbs up.

Suddenly, an earthquake had hit under their feet. Leo turned with gritted teeth, "Damn! More of them...?"

The Regi trio, Regice, Regirock and Registeel appeared. Sparky jumped to Leo's shoulder as he prepared to battle.

Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Garchomp, Fire Fang!"
The Pokemon launched itself at Articuno. The Swords Dance made it an unstoppable force. Articuno cried in pain, but Bill didn't give it time.
"Again!"
This time, Articuno dropped fainted on the ground. Garchomp landed, triuphant.
Meanwhile, Gina pushed back Moltres.
"Hydro Pump!"
The bird Pokemon was blasted out of the sky from the power of the attack. Just then, however, Zapdos unleashed a ThunderBolt. Kingdra squealed as the attack made contact.
"Garchomp, Outrage!"
Bill came to the rescue as his rampaging dragon charged the legendary bird. Gina gave the last blast.
"Kingdra, follow with Ice Beam!"
The overwhelmed Zapdos dropped in the lake below. This battle was over.
Bill reached for his comm.
"This is Elite Bill Jackal, does anyone receive me? We just dispatched of a number of clones in Dragon's lake. It seems they were trying to surround us. How are things back there?"

Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I find it really ironic that despite Psychic being my least favorite type...its become my most used lol))

After Spence had left for the roof, Alex took it as his mission to help take out the teleporting Psychic-types. He reached to his belt and unleashed Cresselia, hoping their years of practice together could finally be of some use. "Cresselia, can you show me where they've infiltrated?" Cresselia gave no sign, as usual until her eyes glowed a bright purple. Suddenly Alex clenched his head as he tried to connect her with psychic waves once more. The immense ringing he felt was always painful, but this time it seemed unbearable. "No good...I can't see passed the second floor."

Alex's eyes shot open as he turned to Jimmy who had just finished evacuating the lesser troops. "Mesprit in Training Room B! Go!" Jimmy gave a quick nod just before bolting out of the lobby. Alex sighed to a pant once his and Cresselia's connection was broken. "Heh...I don't know how Spence and Crimson can do this so easily." He wiped away at his nosebleed and regained his posture before hearing the loud crashing outside. "Dammit....Regi's too? Cresselia, I know its a lot, but can you put up a barrier around the building? The last thing we need is for those things to teleport the infantry in here." Again, there was no sign of response. Alex sighed in frustration. "Just once...it would be nice to at least let me know you understand."

--------------------------------

Jimmy bolted up the stairwell and burst through the door of the training room only to be thrown down to the floor. He struggled to move his head as he spoke. "Espeon....a little help?" The fur on her bad stood up as dozens of star flew from the gem on her head toward the Mesprit. As the weak attack collided, its concentration was broken long enough for Jimmy to leap back to his feet. He chuckled at the pokemon. "Haha you little bastard...I know how this game goes. Espeon, you know what to do." Espeon gave a vague nod and shut her eyes. As she calmed her mind, a light blue aura covered her body. The Mesprit, now instigated, used a flurry of psychic attacks that seemed to do minimal damage to the calmed pokemon. "Okay, Espeon, show time!"

Espeon's eyes opened wide as the aura dispersed and she entered a retaliation stance. "Shadow Ball!" A massive purple ball of energy erupted from Espeon's gem and was soon hurled at the poor Mesprit. It braced itself as the the explosive collision exploded onto the pokemon. After Jimmy had taken his arm away from his shielded face, Mesprit was nowhere to be seen. "Well done, love." He stroked Espeon's fur before the two rushed off. "Time to check up on the old lab. If they got in there, I'll take out the poor creature myself." He skipped up and knocked his heels together. "Tally ho!"

---------------------------------

Lucia gave Green a quick nod of approval. At least the rogue has some skill on the battle field. "Nice work. I'm looking forward to our battle this much more now!" She shot Green a smirk before a blinding light overtook them. To her surprise, Pikachu had actually out lightninged the Zapdos. That kid...he's definitely something...

The ground quaked beneath them just as the faint sound of beeping was heard nearby. Three colossi had found their way onto the battlefield and were approached quickly. To her luck and Green's skill, Moltres was already done for. Lucia returned Magneton quickly and reached again for her Park Ball. "Time to come back, dear friend." She tossed with a flick of her wrist and Scizor was back in sight once more.

Lucia thrust her arm out in front her in a dramatic stance. "Scizor, Bullet Punch!" In a split-second, Scizor had collided hard with Regice. Unfortunately, she too had underestimated the durability of a cloned legendary. Staggering a bit, Regice replied with several beeps before thrusting toward Scizor with a Hammer Arm. The collision wasn't enough to do real damage, but it worked to create a good amount of distance between the two. Scizor skid across the group before finally making traction only to launch back toward the towering Ice-type with a Bullet Head. A loud crashing boomed in the short radius once Scizor had made impact. Sensing the outcome of the battle, Regice immediately zoomed itself backwards using its self-propelled magnetism. Lucia grimaced. "Damn....too far away now..."

Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Tony nodded approvingly as the final bird was taken down, the three others were obviously talented trainers. He felt the tremors right before the Regis burst through. Lucia was quick to sub her Magnezone for a Scizor and start to attack. The Regice took a heavy hit and struck back. It then quickly backed up making space. "Damn....too far away now..." Lucia grimaced.

"Maybe or you. Sentinel, Earth Power. Bring the Regice back." Sentinel's arms pointed downward and shot energy into the ground. Cracks appeared and spread toward the Regice, overtaking it. The ground then exploded with yellow light and the Regice was sent reeling backward back into the fight. The Regice let loose a stream of angry sounding beeps and fired an Ice Beam at Sentinel. "Protect." A green shield appeared and stopped the Ice Beam in its tracks.

"Great. Now use Earth Power on the other two." The Claydol let loose another Earth Power. This time it was the Regirock and Registeel that took the attack, the explosions doing much more damage to them than to the Regice.

Silas followed Spence into the hangar and watched Spence take off in the Invincible. Just after they left an Uxie teleported in. "Spike, it's your turn." The Sandlash appeared. The Uxie let loose a Psyshock, orbs of blue light flying towards Spike. They made contact pushing him back.

"You ok Spike?" At Spike's affirmative nod Silas went on the offensive. "Night Slash." Spike's claws started to glow purple and it charged forward landing a powerful hit on the psychic pokemon. It quickly recovered and struck back firing an Energy Ball. This time Spike was unprepared and it did much more damage than the Psyshock had.

"Let's finish this. Stone Edge, then another Night Slash." Spike launched a volley of sharp stones at the Uxie and then charge forward striking with another Night Slash. The attacks both did plenty of damage and the Uxie fell.

Silas patted Spike on the head. "Great job buddy." Silas walked back over to where Alex was standing. "This is weird. Clones rarely attack twice, not to mention that most of the clones in this area were wiped out. And Psyche wouldn't be so stupid as to attack our main HQ without taking out our smaller bases first. I don't like this, it doesn't make sense."

Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Green smiled as Yanmega landed another Ancient Power on the Moltres, fainting the clone. Her smile quickly faded as the ground shook and the Regi trio burst onto the field.

Regirock burst from under Yanmega, taking the Pokemon by surprise and injuring him quite badly. Yanmega rolled across the ground as rubble was flying everywhere from the Regirock. As the dust cleared Green saw Yanmega lying on the ground, trying weakly to flap his wings.

"There's no way you could have beaten this clone Yanmega. You did great with that Moltres." Green returned Yanmega and expanded another Pokeball. "Do your best Pidgeotto!" The pokeball burst open releasing a Pokemon in mid-flight. She knew that Pidgeotto was at a disadvantage, but that was her last line of defense.
--------
Crimson sat in chair, assessing the battles on the monitors. Everyone seemed to have their hands full with the rogue clones. He saw Green release her Pidgeotto against the Regirock. That'll be a problem for her only having two Pokemon.

Just then Crimson heard an odd laugh echo through the room. "Who's there?" He touched one of the pokeballs on his belt as he saw something spark in the corner. Soon he heard things click around him and looked at the monitors.

For some reason several of the security doors were opening by themselves. Crimson rolled back to the keyboard and began typing mroe security codes, but nothing seemed to be working. Again he heard the laugh before the monitors began shutting off.

The one in front of him showed only static before an image began to take form. Crimson tried to make out what it could have been before electricity shot out of the screen into the room. A Rotom clone floated in the room snickering at Crimson.

"Why you little bastard. Come on out Venasaur!" He tossed a pokeball before Venasaur appeared, taking up most of the room. Crimson looked around, "I probably should of taken this outside."

The Rotom giggled again as it began firing Thunderbolts at Venasaur. It wasn't very effective but Crimson could see it was taking a toll on his beloved Pokemon. "Alright Venasaur, use Frenzy Plant! We need to end this fast to help the others." Venasaur closed his eyes as he focused his energy. Within moments vines exploded out of the floor and launched themselves at the Rotom. The smile on the clone's face quickly faded as it was blasted out of the room and through several walls until it was thrown outside.

Crimson looked at the gaping hole, "You might have overdone it there bud." He looked back at Venasaur as the Pokemon blew a leaf from his face and shrugged. "Well anyway that clone did what it wanted I think. The controls are fried right now. So let's go help out the others."

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yeah, I'm not dead yet. Can't get rid of me that easily.))
((Also, Wolf's not rebellious, he just doesn't like to follow rules... Oh wait...))
A secondary attack? Are you kidding me?
"Spence can't be serious. He expects the newbies to do the work?!?" Krysta was concerned. "It may teach them a lesson, and give them a taste."
Wolf and Krysta both observed from the rooftop. "It seems like someone is pissed. Almost as if..." Krysta trailed off. "As if what? This can't be my fault. Night Stalkers do not have the audacity to attack here." Wolf saved himself. "If they did, they wouldn't have caused much of a-"
The ground began to shake, and the couple looked at each other. "You have got to be kidding me!" They still remembered the Regis from Fuschia four years ago...
"You have no idea, Bill. The Regis are back. I don't even..." Wolf stopped. Has the four years made him less powerful? Usually, he'd be in the center, fighting until he couldn't anymore. He felt for Gar's ball, contemplating if he should pull it or not.
---------
Aaron rushed out to watch as the birds were taken down. "Aww man, I'm late!" Turning, he saw the Regis. Tales still at his side, he pointed at Regice. "Tales, Flame Burst, then Fire Spin." The Ninetales leapt into action, shooting the fire blob at the ice golem. When it landed on its feet, Tales shot out flames to encircle the trio.
----------
Seeker appeared next to Wolf in a sudden moment. "What's wrong Seek?" Seeker transmitted its ability to Wolf, who nearly stumbled off the side of the roof after turning to see what it was that Seeker was mentioning. "No, it can't be. It just simply... NO!" Rage filled inside Wolf as he realized what he was seeing...

((Btw, what happened to Shinashu and James? Did they quit?))

Goodbye
"

Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:37 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The platform reached the rooftop of Midnight HQ. Spence stepped from it, walking towards the edge. He placed his hand upon the railing, observing the battles from afar. “This attack... no wild pokemon could have possibly amassed such an army... It’s just like back then...” Flashbacks of Fuchsia City flooded his mind, "Edward!" Spence called, the pokemon materialising to his side, "Give me your sight of Aqua, please..."

Using the power of his Lucario's Aura, beyond the headquarters, Spence could view the building’s parameters front and back. They looked like they were being attacked from all sides. However, the Midnight Elites and recruitees seemed to have the upper hand… for the moment. Spence reopened his eyes.

"There's only one person... who could possibly control the clones in such a way..." Spence growled under his breath, "Ki........ is he testing us.......?”

---

“Crunchy, go!”

Leo summoned his Snorlax before the mighty Regirock, “Crunchy, use Strength!” The two pokemon collided in a giant’s clash. Crunchy somehow got the better of Regirock, lifting the legendary rock pokemon up and over his head before smashing the Regirock to the ground.

“Whew!” Leo sighed, “How long until these guys are finally going to give?” Leo, these pokemon are heartless. They’ll never give up until either you or them are dead. Never forget that fact. Leo’s eyes saddened, “But... they’re still pokemon...”

Suddenly, a massive surge of energy blasted from behind Leo and into the sky. Leo gasped, darting behind him as Sparky and Crunchy gazed up in awe, “What... what the hell is this? What’s happening here?!”

---

Spence clenched, “Oh no, that can’t be good...”

---

Leo gazed as the three legendary dog pokemon flashed a faded light, Raikou, Entei and Suicune. In the middle of the three, a summoning circle had appeared. The three dogs slowly vanished in a thousand tiny lights as what was summoned appeared from as if another world. What appeared from that pillar of light was Ho-oh.

Ho-oh sprayed Flamethrower above and into the sky before blasting Blackthrone City buildings alight with its beautiful and terrible destructive flame.

Leo clenched, “No way! Not on my watch!!” Leo began to run forward before an earthquake almost made him stumble over his own feet, “No, not again!” He darted back.

Before his eyes, the Regi trio had summoned Regigagas before collapsing themselves. Leo watched with mouth gapped, “No... way... what are these pokemon? Where did they come from?!”

---

Ho-oh... and now Regigagas.....?!! This is more than a test......... if I let this go on for too much longer it’ll be fuchsia City all over again.........!!

“Edward, Shadow, return! Go, Flip, Cyan!” Spence recalled before summoning his Blastoise and Samurott, “Flip, use Rain Dance, Cyan, you go help too, together as a team, put out all the fires within our city! Now!” They nodded, jumping from the building. “Come out, Zidane!” Spence’s Infernape landed, “Zidane, give me your Aura. We’re heading out.”

After withdrawing the Infernape’s Aura into his own body, both he and Zidane leapt from the HQ rooftop within a blaze of fire. Spence communicated Crimson through earphone.

"Crimson, it's the Midnight Leader. Regigagas will explode if we defeat it here. Gather all the psychic-type trainers and teleport that thing using all your powers combine. Teleport it to a secluded area and finish it. I'm counting on you. I'll deal with the Ho-oh myself... Over and out."

---

Leo gritted his teeth, turning to Ho-oh before it used its Sacred Fire. Leo braced.

Spence reached there in the nick of time, deflecting Sacred Fire with his own Fire Blitz. His Infernape landed by his side as Spence leapt back in front of Leo.

“The legendary clones... They all come from a world separate to ours called the Realm... It was created using Mewtwo years ago in the Team War. Everybody who died, trainers and their pokemon... were used as material for that world. At least, that’s what Diseh told me... Lesser clones have the ability the summon bigger, more powerful clones if they group up like that, the three legendary birds, the three dogs, the Regi trio,… I think I’ve explained enough.”

“What... they came from... another world? That doesn’t make sense!” Leo yelled.

“That’s reality.”

“No, it can’t be... It just...” Leo sighed, “That’s just... too sad...” Leo lowered his head, a shivered running up his spine.

“Leo...” Spence looked back before bracing, “It comes!” Leo winced.

Ho-oh dived, attacking the two pokemon trainers.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Plot mistake. Ho-oh is connected to the dogs, not the birds. The birds are connected to Lugia.))

"Back off, you bastard!"
Blaziken leaped at the Ho-oh, kicking it out of course. Bill appeared running behind it. He pulled his katana as he reached Spence and Leo.
"Spence, kid... You both alright? I saw this thing and I couldn't believe it." Just then, Blaziken landed by his side. Ho-oh had taken flight again and looked madly at them.
"Blaziken, Bulk Up."
As his Pokemon powered up Bill spoke quickly. "I need some coverage here... If Blaziken gets enough power, he can use Stone Edge against Ho-oh. But I need time. Oh, and by the way, Gina's heading for Regigigas with Gardevoir. Her Kingdra will take care of the fires."
Gina rushed to the spot of Regigigas with Gardevoir floating by her side.
"It wasn't as strong as Giratina. But it had considerable strength. Took us a lot of effort to take it down."
"Really?"
"Yup. And afterwards, it exploded. Nasty thing. Almost killed us all."

Bill's words about a battle with another Regigigas before rang in her head. That's why we need Psychics. To try and teleport it.
She eventually stood in front of the clone. "Ready when you are!"

Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:26 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Fixed it. It didn't really matter, but after you reminded me it bothered me enough to change it lol.))

"I appreciate the help, Bill," Spence nodded, removing his two swords from his back sheathes, the Midnight and Psyche swords, "Zidane and I will cover you."

Spence blazed in a fiery cloak of Aura, pokemon and master readily jumping to attack the legendary pokemon, Ho-oh.

"Spence... what is he...?" Leo muttered to himself, "He can't be human... no human can move like that... the only other person who could battle that effectively with his pokemon was..." Leo looked deep down inside himself.

Zack...

Leo watched on, how could he possibly fight the legendary clones...? Now knowing their origin, he was even more concerned about fighting them. "I..." He looked back on past memories of his sister and his mentor... they wanted him to succeed. These pokemon were the embodiment of death over constant fighting... they were pokemon created with the souls of thousands of pokemon and pokemon trainers in that terrible war.

How can I possibly fight something like that?

In a midair battle, Spence slashed at Ho-oh who grabbed the blade inside its beak, tossing Spence aside. The Infernape jumped up, punching Ho-oh in return with a swing of its fist.

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Well, I just wanted to make sure you knew.))

"You got that right, boss."
Bill leaped in battle after Spence. He aimed at the bird's neck with his katana, but Ho-oh wasn't taken aback. It evaded the hit and tried to hit Bill and Zidane, who backed off.
"Blaziken, Bulk Up! We need all the power we can get!"
Bill rolled on the ground, his black katana pointing once again at the legendary. "Come on, a bit more..."

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence hit the ground, pushing himself from it before jumping up once again to join Zidane and Bill in the legendary battle. Before he could possibly strike Ho-oh with his sword, Ho-oh unleashed its Sacred Fire attack, fuming fire that danced all around the powerful legendary.

Spence braced for the fire to scorch him before Zidane, the Infernape, guarded his master just in time. Taking critical damage, the Infernape, weakened to a point of exhaustion, started to fall from the sky. Ho-oh unleashed a ball of fire to finish the pokemon off, "Zidane, return!" Spence recalled his pokemon before it could hit the ground, quickly pocketing the pokeball in protection.

Spence swiped the airborne flame aside with a whisk of his blade, striking Ho-oh who had again caught the sword with its powerful beak. Spence unsheathed his Psyche sword, dual-wielded, pushing away Ho-oh in a struggle between human and pokemon.

Spence's flame cloak of Zidane's Aura was fading-- fast, hot flames flowing from the Ho-oh's rainbow coloured wings and burning against Spence's body, "Bill... hurry!!" Spence growled in pain, roaring, "Do it now--!!"

---

Meanwhile, the three legendary birds were summoning Lugia... a blast of wind and light as the diver from the deep appeared astonishingly.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The door of the HQ swung heavily as Alex kicked it open. "Dammit...this is bad. Ho-oh, Regigigas and now Lugia?" He let a pokeball drop and watch as Charizard formed in front of him. "Ready? I think its about time we got this onto a more even playing field. Alex cracked his knuckles while Charizard huffed smoke.

The two blasted off from the ground to meet Spence an Bill in the sky. Charizard launched a slew of minor flames onto it as the bird winced at the new distraction. Alex gave Spence a salute. "Keep on your toes, old man!"

A piercing cry filled the air as their new opponent came into his sights. Alex sighed. Taking down Lugia wasn't something a Charizard was capable of...but stalling was still a possibility. The newcomer stayed low, skimming across the ground just under Alex and Charizard as it approached the other unsuspecting trainers. Alex grit his teeth. "Don't you ignore us! Charizard, Submission!" Charizard darted downward, Alex clutching its neck for support. The dragon approached Lugia, digging claws and teeth into its wing in an attempt to falter the pokemon. However, With one massive flap, the two were easily thrown away.

Alex growled through his teeth as the two took off again. "I can't let that thing get a sneak attack on the recruits. Cresselia!" He called her out on the giant pokemon. Its hovering stance was able to go unnoticed. "Trick Room. Slow it down while I alert the others, okay?" Cresselia replied with its usual serious look and flickered its eyes. Alex nodded and raced back to the others.

--------------------------------------

Jimmy now watched from monitors. Although, he did enjoy the excitement of battle, there was no purpose in his rushing in when he wasn't needed. Once Regigigas came crushing into the picture, he rested his face in his hands. "Bloody hell...not this again." He stood and nonchalantly walked out of the room, returning momentarily only for his cane.

Jimmy stepped outside with a sigh and a grin. Even at the ripe age of 20, he loved being surrounded by chaos and destruction. Shuffling through his pocket, He called out Rhydon. "Just like the good ol'days, eh?" It shuffled its plates, getting used to being outdoors again. With a grunt Rhydon gave Jimmy a look as if to ask, "So whad'ya want?" Jimmy motioned toward Regigigas. "I'm sure you remember him quite well. Rhydon turned and let out a roar before bounding off. The earth shaking from both of their combined steps.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

When Ho-oh was beaten down by the others including Midnight Elites, it seemed Ho-oh was hardly affected at all. Ho-oh kept attacking, one attack after the other, it seemed the pokemon couldn’t be defeated by any normal means...

Suddenly, a heroic Blaziken jumped into the fray along with its master, the katana-wielding Bill. Using a powerful uppercut, backed up with four-times the power thanks to Bulk Up, Blaziken used Stone Edge, one-hit KOing the legendary bird pokemon, Ho-oh. The rainbow bird pokemon fell from the sky, collapsing as its body faded away in a thousand tiny lights.

Spence leapt back with Infernape, who collapsed just before Spence could returned the fire-type pokemon. A roar of a Lugia threatening the entire city of Blackthorn. Spence fell to a knee, the fire-type aura cloak disappearing around him, “I have to--- I must keep going... I won’t be defeated just yet.” He panted in exhaustion.

Alex fought bravely using Cresselia and her Trick Room technique, hoping to slow the beast down until some more help could arrive. However, Crimson, Jimmy and the others were too busy with Regigigas. "Everybody, use Teleport! Now!" The powerful combination of psychic-type pokemon teleported the Regigigas, and the trainers and their pokemon, away safely from the city in order to battle it so no one could get hurt by the fearsome Explosion attack that took Fuchsia City four years ago.

“I...” Sparky looked up to Leo sadly, “I... I have to fight them, don’t I?” Leo swallowed a large gulp as if finally accepting Team Midnight’s opinions and point of views... still, if he had to fight them, “I’ll find a way... I'll find a way to stop this happening. Pokemon shouldn’t be... used this way. I’ll find a means to stop all this, I promise.” Leo looked up with determination in his eyes.

“Damn...” Spence growled, fighting along Bill and Alex as they now fought Lugia together, about to bound out of the way before a powerful Aero Blast attack hit them. Suddenly, a large giant-like pokemon shielded them and took the attack instead. Spence gasped, realising it was in fact Leo’s Snorlax. The large bodied pokemon took the attack full on, “Leo, what are you doing?! Crunchy will --- !!”

“Crunchy will be fine... he’s taken a beating before.” Leo stepped in with Sparky by his side. They were both ready and confident to battle Lugia, the legendary bird pokemon. When the furious attack finally ceased, the Snorlax fell to its knees before rolling over completely. Cuts and slashes up and down the pokemon's back. The pokemon was completely drained. Leo leaned down and placed a hand on the Snorlax, “Crunchy... thank you. Take a rest, my friend. You’ve earned it. Return.”

“Leo... what are you planning to do?” Spence slowly got himself standing again, if only barely with his eye half closed, “I’m the Midnight Leader... this is my city, my headquarters... I’ll take care of this.”

“Take a rest, old man. I’ll help you this time. Besides... I need to prove myself to become a member of your team... right?” Leo grinned, withdrawing a pokeball. He released the pokemon inside as a flash of light revealed the dragon-type pokemon for all to see, “Draco, I choose you!”

Spence watched wide-eyed as the orange Dragonite battered its small wings behind it, “Another Dragonite trainer exists...? Yet another trainer who can bond easily with all and every pokemon there is... he really was Zack’s student... Leo...” he murmured to himself.

“Draco, Dragon Rage!” Leo commanded as the Dragonite shot a plume of blue flame toward and around the Ho-oh, “Sparky, Thunder!” The Pikachu jumped beside him with a cry, a strike of lightning hitting the Lugia directly and electrocuting it before the fire caught and roasted it within the blue dancing flames. Dragon and Sparky braced from Lugia's next attack.

Lugia giant arm-like wings swept the combination of attacks from it, charging for its final desperation attack. Sky Attack. Its body glowed before dive-bombing in a frontal assault.

“Draco, use Giga Impact!!” The two pokemon collided in one gigantic, cinematic clash.

---

When it was all over, the Lugia was slowly getting tired. The flap of its massive silver coloured wings became more and more heavy before finally it started to fall. Unknowingly, Leo and Sparky were just underneath the fall, without enough time to react, Draco couldn’t reach them. Spence gasped, “Leo, get out of the way!”

Leo grabbed Sparky and tried to make a run it, but Lugia's descent fell atop of the both of them. In the aftermath, tiny lights escaped from the Lugia's body, shedding its large shimmering wings into light that danced up into the sky. Shortly after, pokemon and all had gone, faded away. Leo and Sparky were nowhere to be seen.

Spence hobbled over, desperately searching for the young man and his Pikachu, “Leo... Leo! Where are you?! Leo!!” He grunted, feeling the after effects of using too many different Auras in such a short period of time. Spence turned to the others, an arm around his chest, “Find Leo, immediately! Plan a search party... he can’t have gotten far!”

The Dragonite, Draco, howled for its missing master.

Spence growled, glaring over towards the mountaintops in the horizon, “Ki........ he’s responsible for this attack today, I know it........”

---

Far away in the distance, just outside the city limits, where smoke could be seen from afar where the legendary clones attacked--

In a black hood, a young woman’s smile formed from her lips, “Well, that takes care of that. I’m sure Ki will be pleased with us. Come,” the woman turned, two other cloaked individuals behind her, “David, Red... our mission here is complete. Let’s go. Let’s leave the rest to those Night Stalker people... shall we?”

She turned to leave, teleporting in a flash of light.

((The Psyche clones won't be attacking Midnight yet. Just thought that little bit would be cool. Leo will be missing for a while. Attempts at finding him will be unsuccessful. Now's Wolf's chance to inform Spence of the Night Stalkers base whereabouts. Since that's his plot device, I'll leaving the Night Stalkers and David to him if he returns. I'll asking Jimmy if he'd like to continue the story with me, and continue with the main story.))

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((CRUNCHY'S BACK! YAY!))
((I can control David, just tell me what you have in mind and stuff.))
When all was done, Lugia's disappearance shook Wolf from his trance. He stumbled, immediately dropping to his knees and holding his head. "What's wrong?" Krysta ran over to help him up. "I don't know. All I saw was these green-ish eyes on a purple background. Laughter rang into my ears. He's- he is alive. But, he is incredibly more powerful."
"Wolf, you don't mean-"
"David." Wolf gulped. It's worse than I thought. "I need to speak with Spence about our finds. Don't mention a word about David being alive to anyone. As far as I'm concerned, dealing with him will be harder than shutting down the Night Stalkers."
--------
"Spence. It's about the Night Stalkers. It's urgent. I've found there main stronghold for this area. I think you'd better see this." Wolf showed the picture of the megalith. "I see Howitzers, AA guns, SAMs, and Machine Gun nests. They don't take kindly to unwelcome guests. The hold is just west of the Safari Zone. However, I stumbled upon something we can use against them. But, I need more recon on the subject to find out more. Permission to take a small team out?" Wolf asked.
((Almost forgot! Will we still be able to capture the legendaries we wanted from Act IV?))
------------
David grinned back at the rubble and wreckage caused by the attack. "Soon, my fake. Soon, I will bring back the name you put to shame. Soon, you won't be able to hide anymore. I will make you a slave to your very death." He turned and followed, disappearing with the others.

Goodbye
"

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next