It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
 Rebuild of Team Midnight 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bill smiled at the sight of the soldiers. "Ah, how I've missed the action..." He threw his Pokeballs. "Blaziken, Garchomp! Time to get back into business!"
The Pokemon appeared, raring to battle after such a long time. Bill pulled his knives and looked at the Psyche soldiers, grinning.
"Let's roll!"
-------------------------------------
Gina looked at Spence. "If you don't mind, we'll take the right path. We won't leave our frineds." Gardevoir appeared as she drew her knives. "Are you ready, girl? Let's show them!"
"Garchomp, use Outrage! Blaziken, use Flare Blitz!"
Bill had been locked in battle against two Psyche soldiers. Their Thundurus and Tornadus were zooming around, trying to avoid the raging Garchomp. Their attacks didn't do much, so they had now turned their attention to Blaziken, which fought back as hard as it could. As the two Pokemon launched a Thunderbolt and an Air Slash, Bill saw an opening.
"Garchomp, take the attacks! Blaziken, use Garchomp's cover to strike!"
The thunderbolt was drained by Garchomp while the Air Slash hit but without too much success. Blaziken crashed into Tornadus just as Garchomp launched forward against Thundurus with Stone Edge.
"Get them!"
Gardevoir faced the grunt's Mesprit.
"Use Calm Mind!"
"Use Psychic!"
Mesprit's attack barely fazed Gardevoir. Under the power of Calm Mind, Gardevoir launched a Shadow Ball that send Mesprit several feet backwards.
"Good! Now follow with Thunderbolt!"
Gardevoir zapped Mesprit, which moved uneasily, obviously hurt by the attacks.
"This feels good!"

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex smirked as he held Mightyena's beat up pokeball along with Charizard's new one. "I missed you guys." He grabbed up his knife and clipped it around his back once again. Although Sarah still wasn't speaking, he was happy that she was active again.

Jimmy's eyes lit up when he found his four pokeballs. "Droogs! It's been fr too long, hasn't it?" He was ready to follow Axel out before an abrupt stop. Psyche guards were closing in fast as Alex cracked his knuckles.

"Looks like its time to let out some pent up aggression...wouldn't you agree?" He unleashed Mightyena. It gave off a guttural growl as it showed its teeth. "See what happens when you keep an animal locked up? Eventually, they get out." Alex took his knife in hand, ready to fight off any soldiers who were actually looking for combat. One guard quickly drew a gun just before Mightyena sunk its teeth into his arm. With a yell, he dropped to his knees and Alex kicked the weapon away. He delivered another kick to his chin, knocking him out. "One down!"

Jimmy, still rustling through the inventory, seemed almost oblivious to the action. "Found you!" He held his cane close as if it were a child and glanced down at his bowler. Then up to his slowly growing hair. "Its about time we let the old boy go, I think." Emerging from the room, his suit was filthy and wrinkled. His posture gave off the vibe of some upper-class lunatic. "Arbok, you haven't had any fun lately, have you?" The large snake coiled around him wafting the air with its tongue. "I'll let you choose who we want to take out. Deal?" It grinned and slithered around the legs of an unsuspecting guard, tripping him over.

Arbok really did love a good fight and once the soldier's Marowak emerged, he was ready to go. Like a solemn knight, Marowak held out its bone and prepared for battle. Its speed may have been rather lacking, but its hit was a force to be reckoned with. Arbok took a hard shot to the face and intercepted its arm on the backlash with its tail. Pulling it in close, Arbok latched its fangs into the Marowak's arm repeatedly. It staggered back. The poison was already running its course. Marowak stumbled forward, throwing punches left and right that were easy to avoid. Arbok, tired of its fun, wrapped its tail around the pokemon and flung it straight to the ground. Jimmy grinned. "Oh boy, I missed you! We've got another one down over here!"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Outside the building, Latios drifted over to a man that gave off a familiar sense. He patted Latios and he murred at the touch.

“I see... You’re also a pokemon that was once used by Psyche. You’re here to save your master, correct? Well, maybe you can accompany me.” The man looked at Latios. He nodded at the familiar stranger in agreement, he wanted to reunite with Trevor. Latios had many memories to share with him and has been following him since Red's tragic end.

Off in the distance Latios heard sirens wail from the Psyche HQ. He perked his head up in anxiousness.
--------------
Trevor still drifted through his memories, repeating several moments he's remembered for a while. His backstory of his hometown, his first experience with Psyche, followed by his final battle with Red. His last memory was that of the Safari owner's last moments and his acquirement of his two Pokemon.

Suddenly a high pitch cry echoed through his mind. ....Latios....?!

Trevor soon became aware of his surroundings and felt bubbles floating around him. He opened his eyes to see everything in a green tint, bubbles funneling up beneath him. Soon he could make out Wolf pounding against the glass. Trevor knew exactly what this meant. The last time he was in this type of liquid was when Red was created.

Psyche couldn't fool him twice, he was much younger then and naive. Trevor knew that the glass was very difficult to break and closed his eyes and focused his thoughts.

"Latios. I know you can sense me. I need your help once again. Please, I'm afraid that Psyche has defiled what Red stood for."
------------------
Latios perked up again as the two drew closer to the building. He looked to the man and cried, nodding to the general area that Crimson was in need of help. Latios' eyes begging to help his old friend.

((Figured I would have Latios break Wolf and I from the lab and meet up with everyone.))

Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Spence threw his pokeball belt over his shoulder. Soon, he had released Cyan, his Samurott. Spence cracked a smile, "It never feels right without you guys. I'm glad to have you back, Cyan." The Samurott roared, ready to enter the fray.

Two soldiers with overly-large swords crashed into both Cyan and Spence from above. Cyan locked-on horn against sword while Spence did the same from behind his back, locking Trevor's katana with the other's as he grunted. Cyan charged into a Mega Horn, smashing the soldier into the wall. Spence flipped his katana from its sheath, slashing down before the soldier fell to his knees.

Spence sighed, darting back up. They had more company.

Three more soldiers ran up. Spence cartwheeled over the body of the man, grabbing the larger sword to equip it. It looked like a replica of his old buster sword. Dual wielded, Spence approached the soldiers in close quarters. Dodging to the side and taking out one guy with the katana before thrusting the long sword into the other.

Nobody was killed, but some were in a lot of pain.

The Samurott finished up with a Razor Shell.

Axel attacked, Zoroark following closely behind as an aura of darkness followed them both, consuming them. The three soldiers braced as Axel and Zoroark turned completely invisible. Suddenly, one by one, a soldier was beaten and punched out from nowhere, a Night Slash appeared finishing one guy, while another was kicked hard against the wall behind him.

Axel and Zoroark removed their dark guise, appearing visible once again. Axel chuckled, flicking his nose in a taunt.

Spence walked forward as the others finished up, sheathing Trevor's blade before getting the feel of the long sword in his hand, "It's so light... It's not like my weapon at all... it's merely an imitation of mine... I guess this will have to do for now though, Ki stole mine..."

Axel smacked his fist into his hand, "Ahhh, that felt great! It's so good to finally be out and about! Well, smell ya later." Axel left to turn away, he was heading into the other direction, "Come on, Jimmy. We've been used long enough. Oh, and by the way, Team Midnight Leader..." he stopped, his back facing him, "Diseh's using you, you know that, right? I know Diseh never got along too well with Ki and Xalia, but..."

Spence gazed down, chuckling to himself, "Story of my life... Still, I need to protect Mewtwo. No matter what."

Axel glared downward, "Well, I guess I can't blame you. I'd do the same for Zoroark, but Mewtwo..."

"I don't care Mewtwo's a clone, or that you guys are all born from a part of its make up. Mewtwo's still a pokemon, and... Mewtwo's my friend."

Axel snorted, smirking to himself, "Alright."

Spence nodded to himself, trying to reconfirm what he had just said, "Let's go." He started running forward before hitting the warp panel. It teleported him off to the next room.

---

((By the way, the bangs and the alarm was supposed to be caused by...))

The mysterious man sent a Psyche soldier's corpse into the wall, killing him instantly. "Monsters, all of them... Psyche, you really have gone too far this time..." he sighed, shaking his head, "How much further now? Clone after clone... you can't hide it from me, Flarey..." he tiredly waded through the hall, what was left behind him was a trail of blood and bodies of Psyche soldiers.

"Come on, Latios. Your master should be close by. . . . . . . ."

((In the next episode of Spence's Adventure: The Rebuild of Team Midnight; Axel and Jimmy stumble upon the epic confrontation between clones Diseh and the twisted Xalia! Latios frees Trevor and Wolf, but will they arrive on the scene too late? Alex and Sarah are split from the group, and Alex's confronts his father once again! And Spence and the others encounter the mysterious black hooded man inside Mewtwo's chamber! What will happen to our heroes? Find out on the next episode, coming soon!!))

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:26 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Smell ya later? Seriously?))

As his Pokemon fought, Bill confronted the two Psyche soldiers. One of them was stabbed before he knew it, obviously underestimating a kid's skill with knives. The other one approached cautiously. Bill charged at him and he locked his blades with the grunt's sword. Overwhelmed, the grunt stepped bacwards and Bill delivered a critical slash on his arm. The grunt stumbled in pain and Bill gave him a punch in the stomach. The grunt slumped on the floor.
Bill turned at his Pokemon. Their teamwork had brought down Thundurus and Tornadus. Bill smiled. "I feel myself once again. A rebel."
Since Gardevoir and Mesprit were locked in a mind war, Gina turned her attention to the Psyche soldier. The man didn't hesitate and rushed at her, managing to scratch her arm as she stepped backwards, avoiding his hits. She concentrated on blocking his hits for a short time. Then, she suddenly dropped on the ground and kicked the man at the legs. The soldier srtumbled and Gina slashed forward at his chest.
Just then, Gardevoir unleashed its Psychic. Powered by Calm Mind, it broke through Mesprit's defenses and crashed it on the floor. Gina sheathed her knives. "That's for separating Gardevoir from me."
The soldiers and their Pokemon lay around. Spence exchanged a few words with Axel and then they hit the warp panels.
"C'mon Bill, let's follow them."
"Wait."
Bill examined the body of the Psyche soldier he had stabbed. He picked up a Pokeball and activated it. A beam of light returned the Tornadus back. Bill stared at the Pokeball.
"That professor... He said that no matter what happened with us, the clone cells would allow us to control these cloned legends. I wonder..."
"You're not serious, are you?"
"I am. Right now, it can't help us. But if I get Sarah to heal it, who knows?" He put the Pokeball in his pocket. Then both he and Gina hit the warp panel, following Spence.

((Reveal Glass, anyone? I want a Therian Tornadus :D.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(( :oops: My bad Crunchy, thought Xalia moving the clones caused the alarms. But anyway time to bring back an old friend in the fight.))

Latios blasted back several soldiers and Pokemon with a Psychic blast. No one was going to keep him from freeing his master. He turned to see the man tossing soldiers like they were annoying flies. This man was intimidating but Latios found comfort around him for some reason, he found him familiar.

Latios nodded as the man said that Crimson was close by. He could sense him only rooms away.

Anxiety got the better of Latios and he raced off to free Crimson. He turned a corner to see several soldiers blocking his path. The men raised their weapons as Latios began shining. He released a strong Luster Purge as guns began firing.

Most of the bullets were blasted backwards by the force, but a few shot through. The men cried out as light energy engulfed them. Latios winced as he looked down at his left shoulder, a bleeding wound where a bullet had struck him.
--------------
Trevor cringed as he felt his shoulder flair with pain. His left arm going completely numb.

He looked around to still see Wolf banging against the glass, weariness taking over. Then one of the doors was blasted open.

As the smoke cleared Trevor was overcame with joy as Latios glided over to his tank. The Pokemon looked at the tube and met Trevor's eyes. Trevor nodded and Latios held up his good arm, the claws burning a deep purple. The Pokemon struck the tank, spilling the liquid out along with Trevor. He started coughing, taking in fresh air for the first time in days.

Trevor stood and hugged Latios, "Thank you old friend." He released the grip and looked at Wolf's tank. "Now could help my friend as well?"

Latios smiled and nodded, repeating the same attack on Wolf's tank. Trevor picked him up from the ground. "Figures that Psyche would take the two better trained combat members and experiment with them right? Well anyway, we need to find our other Pokemon and weapons. Then off to find the group."

Trevor looked over at Latios, "Do you think you could help us find the others Latios?" Latios looked around, unsure at first, before nodding at them. "Are you able to fight Wolf?" Trevor clenched onto his arm before glancing over at Latios'. Seems that we reconnected when I patted him at Cerulean. Then that means Red really is dead.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Latios entered the room and blasted Trevor out, then did the same to Wolf. "Yeah, that would make sense, except they saw an added bonus in me-" Wolf stopped. He realized he wasn't looking into a mirror. "An old past self. Evil's incarnate. A soul living on destruction, devastation, death, terror, and bloodlust. The perfect soldier. The perfect hired gun. The pefect assassin. No questions asked, acts on instinct, and is selfish, to an extent." Wolf walked over to David's tank and touched it. "They ripped him out of me. They don't know that they are at the mercy of their own creation. I share his memories still. Thirty dead. I think, I'm still counting the death toll. I held him in for so long, my body a prison and me the warden. I tried to stop him. And now, those bastards gave him everything." Wolf felt a ripple of negative energy go through him as David moved around. He shuddered. "I suggest we move out of here. If he wakes up, I'm no match for him, and I'm also not in any position to outsmart him as I did last time."
Wolf looked at Trevor, responding to his question. "Not battling pokemon. You are the only one here who could possibly do that. Gar is too big, and is very weak at the moment. Seeker... Seeker hasn't been healed in weeks. I swear, if he is dead, that will be the end of Psyche. But, to say one pulls a gun, they won't pull anything for a long time."

Goodbye
"

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex and Sarah entered the warp panel to find themselves in a dark room. The only light coming from several computer monitors across the way. A familiar man wearing glasses and a lab coat turned slowly to face the two.

"So...the Devil of Saffron strikes again."

Alex smirked and tilted his head. "Aww...Daddy, you remembered."

"How could one forget? The name precedes you, after all. You've been terrorizing these streets for a decade now. Its hardly a compliment. I assume you've come to 'finish the job'?" Alex nodded. "So be it then. I can see now that my efforts in trying to keep the two of you protected were in vain. I am glad I'll be taking care of this and not the other three. Gives it a bit of an emotion feel, doesn't it?"

Alex chuckled, walking toward his father. "Well, I hope you do a good job at least. I don't stay dead easily."

"Yes...I've seen that. What was it, three times now? Bled out once, you've been shot repeatedly, drowned even. Quite miraculous, I must say. Your will to survive certainly is impeccable." The professor opened a capsule and took out a pokeball. "We'll see how strong your will is after encountering a Psychic-type." In a red flash, a large purple pokemon built up of crescents entered the battlefield.

Alex stepped back in awe. "A legendary? I thought only the clones could control them."

The professor sighed. "Alexander...where do you think that willpower of yours came from? It doesn't take a scientist to deduct simple hereditary genes." Cresselia levitated stoically in front of him.

Alex gulped in hesitation. "So...you've beat the clone cells too...that figures." Alex sent out Charizard and took a step back. "Fine. Even legends can fall."

The professor pressed his glasses back to his face. "Slightly smaller than most Charizards. Darker too. An unimpressive flame. This looks like the product of forced evolution. Am I wrong? I have heard the battle between it and Celebi was less than appealing, so I'll let you call it back if you want."

Alex felt insulted. His face contorted as he spit commands to Charizard. "A weak flame? Give it a blast of flamethrower!" Fire spread all across the room as if disrupted by some invisible wall. After clearing, the professor chuckled.

"You still haven't learned. Try to think a bit, will you?" The professor snapped his fingers as Charizard's flame flickered a reflected beam across the light screen in front of the two. The screen reinforced just before Charizard rushed at the Psychic-type. He entered right through the light screen and slammed Cresselia against the monitors with a loud crash.

The professor gasped. "What have you done!?"

"Exactly what I planned on doing. I told you I'd take you out. Never said I'd kill ya." Alex laughed to himself.

"Fool! You've potentially killed us all! You don't understand what was on those systems." An alarm sounded over the speakers.

EMERGENCY QUARANTINE ACTIVATED. SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE IMMINENT.

"So you're gonna blow us all up now?"

"Just this floor. The building is reinforced so your band of rebels will be unharmed....for now." The professor ran back toward the monitors and took a group of files into his arms before releasing an Alakazam. "But for now, its time to regroup." With a flicker, the two were gone. A red light flashed over head as Alex took Sarah by the arm and stepped back toward the warp panel. She tugged back, motioning toward Cresselia. Alex sighed. He raced back to the capsule and took the pokeball into his hand. In a bright red flash, Cresselia returned just before shoving the ball in his pocket and running through the panel back to the others.

--------------------

After Jimmy and Axel had finished working over a few guards, they reached their own warp panel. Upon appearing, Jimmy could hear voices not too far off. He stepped quietly to the corner. A male and female were talking about something - they seemed oddly familiar.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:23 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

He gasped, a horrific sight in front of him.

When Spence and the others teleported into the hallway a little ways down from Mewtwo, what they had stumbled into was a hall of slaughtered soldiers. Sure, they were Psyche soldiers, heartless and soulless men injected with Mewtwo cells. Psyche referred to them as clones themselves... but once upon a time, they were all ordinary people, maybe even real Pokemon Trainers. They looked like they were cut up by some kind of blade.

In a deep gaze, Spence rubbed his eyes as a young woman with purple hair appeared standing over the bodies, "I don't know what I should do... should I let him hurt Mewtwo or do I stop him... Spence, tell me what to do... Please," Kikyo turned to him, a frown on her face.

Spence shook this head, looking back to see she had vanished again. Was it all just in his imagination? Nobody else seemed to see anything...

Spence glared, walking down the hall and the trail of blood. He wondered if maybe this was what hell was like? When Spence finally reached the great door, he kneeled down the pick of another weapon from a soldier, a sub-machine gun. He cocked it to check the magazine was full before hitting the bottom back into the chamber. Spence got up in a grunt, turning to the others.

"Prepare yourselves, guys... We're probably not dealing with an ordinary man... Huh?" Spence saw Bill, Gina and Silas. Root had disappeared... probably running after to find Wolf. However, Alex and Sarah were no longer with the party. Spence lowered his head, feelings of sadness, before closing his eyes in a calm-like acceptance, "I guess they must have left with Axel... I don't blame them. I told Alex to take care of Sarah a long time ago. He's doing the right thing."

Spence turned, placing his hands onto the door. After letting in a deep breath, he gained the courage to push it open.

---

Xalia had teleported herself within a hallway, observing the onslaught as Diseh and Team Midnight struggled through the chaos. She laughed to herself as she flicked her beautiful blonde hair from her shoulder, a sum of bodies littering the floor.

Diseh teleported a distance away, just in time to hear the woman's laughter. Diseh grinned, "I figured you wouldn't go very far, Xalia. You can't help yourself but watch... You were always like that... Tell me, where did you take the clones?"

Xalia smiled to herself, hardly looking in Diseh's general direction, "Naw, do you miss your friends, Diseh? That's a real pity for you. As for them, they are already far away from here. When they finally awaken, they'll be under the control of Ki and I. Thank you for your hard work though and filling the numbers, but I'm afraid your usefulness ends here, Diseh."

Diseh chuckled, "Is that so... Well, I'm not about to be made a fool out of by the likes of you..."

When Axel and Jimmy took to the warp panel, they appeared in a hallway and heard the voices of the two echoing down the hallway. They turned a corner which lead them behind Diseh. Xalia perked up, observing Diseh and Axel's encounter.

"No. 7 Axel... So you're here, huh?"

"I'm not one of your numbers anymore, Diseh. Like I said earlier, I've disowned all of you," he snarled, Zoroark bracing beside him and barking at the woman in the distance. Xalia and Suicune were the ones who had beaten Zoroark to a pulp a fortnight ago. Needless to say, Zoroark had unfinished business with her, especially after forcing Axel to do their bidding.

"Well, I guess we have some things in common now after all," Diseh grinned to himself, Axel raising an eyebrow, "We've both betrayed by organisations we had placed our expectations in, and now I've been excommunicated from Psyche..."

Axel growled, "The old man said something earlier... you let him go. I suppose that was your way of getting even? You can't fool me, not anymore."

"Believe what you want, but right now there's Xalia, and she plans on killing us all, and there's no backing out of it. She plans on killing me, too, and without us working together we're simply no match for her. You and Jimmy here won't be able to leave, otherwise. It's fight or die. It's your call, friend." Diseh shrugged his shoulders.

Axel snarled again, letting out a aggravated sigh, "Fine, I'll be your obedient lapdog again, for now... until after Xalia's finished, though, you're the next one who's going to pay." Axel hesitated at first, before making his way over, "Sorry, brother... but this is a contest of freaks, and I'm afraid you're just not that weird enough, droog..." he cracked a smirk before bracing.

"Oh? A fight is it you want? Alrighty then... this should be fun..." the woman smiled, a darkness about her as she exhaled a cold breath... Suicune swept into the fray, the suddenly burst of chilling wind clearing the hallway.

Axel grunted, bracing before the howl of ice and wind, "So, any ideas?!"

Diseh grinned, Celebi appearing in front before casting a psychic-type barrier and resisting, "We're all bound by our type strengths and weaknesses, the pokemon we're bonded with also gives us their type weaknesses as well... you're no different. I'm afraid we have nothing that we can kill her with, Spence isn't here... but we can at least beat her down. Xalia and Suicune are weak against electric and grass-type attacks. I've got grass-type moves covered, but there's no way Celebi and I can get near her. You need to keep her distracted and keep her guessing, that's your speciality."

"You got that right, anything else I should look out for?"

"Yeah," Diseh winced, pulling an arm over his head, "Don't let Xalia touch you or Zoroark. If she manages to lay a hand on you, Xalia can freeze your entire body within an instant, depending on the milliseconds she's got you..."

"Great, sounds fair," Axel's sarcasm made Diseh chuckle before Axel pulled himself into action, "Alright then, let's hit it! Zoroark, go!"

---

The mysterious black-cloaked man placed his hand upon Mewtwo's ice pillar prison. Mewtwo was still in its slumber, still yet to reawaken . . . The ice started to crack, by the man's will and touch alone . . . Suddenly, he stopped as he heard the door behind him in the chamber creek open, Spence and the others approaching.

"Stop whatever you're doing," Spence held the machine gun in his left as he held the long sword outward, he pulled the gun upward, "I'm here to stop you. Are you a clone, too? Identify yourself!"

The dark man turned in hesitation, eyeing the four and their leader on arrival. He started to walk down the stairs where the others stood on a platform-lift of sorts, "I am the dark messenger, the dark angel, god's guardian and punisher... I have returned to destroy everything that should not have been... to rid this world of teams once more..."

The professor watched viewing the whole scene from a monitor before Alex and Sarah had appeared and confronted him. He flicked a switch, "There, that should give us some time... at least. The airship is still not operational, well, not just yet... In the mean time, it's time to deal with my son..."

The floor, the platform in the chamber unlocked itself, suddenly ascending and leaving Mewtwo and the pillar below them. Spence darted around before eyeing the mysterious man who seemingly awaited a response. This was a man who killed countless Psyche soldiers by himself. What kind of person was capable of that feat? The platform continued carrying the party Spence, Bill, Gina and Silas, all the way to the highest possible floor...

"What are you saying?" Spence turned back, "God doesn't exist."

"Maybe... but maybe not. There was a woman once who thought she could become and play god, but I defeated her as well. And who do you think you are?"

"I'm Spence, the Team Midnight Leader... or still hope I am."

"Spence... never heard of the name before. Team Midnight doesn't exist anymore."

"What?!"

"As I said, I cast the teams from the world once before... I will do it again. You say you're the Leader of Midnight? I wonder, would you put up more of a fight than Blackwind did...?"

"The name Blackwind again, just like Darkrai..." Spence growled, shouting, "Stop messing around! Cut the crap and tell me, who the hell are you and what do you want with Mewtwo!!!"

"Mewtwo was created by her. Psyche begins with Mewtwo, and so its death will mean the end of Psyche as well... I am here to achieve this."

Spence gasped, Diseh's words echoing his mind.

"If a certain person comes in contact with Mewtwo and bonds with it, our master and Ki will gain the power to control the Realm, which all clones were born, recreate the world into Psyche's ideal image, or if they please it, have the power to completely destroy it. The man who is coming wishes to destroy Mewtwo before this happens."

Spence gritted his teeth, throwing his gun from the platform as he shouted, an emotional outburst, "I won't let any of that happen! I'm Mewtwo's friend! I'm not going to let anybody else hurt Mewtwo anymore! IF ANYONE HAS TO KILL MEWTWO, IT SHOULD BE ME!!!"

Hardly responding to Spence's rage at all, the man replied, "Hmph, so be it... If you wish for you and your team's death so early, then you're welcome to it. Even meaningless figments of imagination can be the driving force that gives you form... Give your heart and souls to me!" This was followed by a huge power bursting the man's cloak upward by a seemingly invisible force, the force revealing a metal "M" chest plate.

Suddenly, a glowing circle appeared in front of the party, the building shaking as if under an earthquake. The man's back sprouted a single black wing, and a black blade similar to the buster sword materialised into his hand. Spence grunted, wide eye as a giant pokemon was summoned forth from the floor. Lugia, the legendary diving pokemon. It roared as it was finally fully summoned and materialised. "...Regigagas, Ginatina, and now Lugia?! Where are these imitations coming from...?! Who exactly is this man and where the hell did he come from?!!"

The platform finally made it to the highest possible point, outside on the rooftop of the Psyche Building... The city of Saffron, a city of lights, their incredible background scenery below... Spence revealed a pokeball, bracing for an out of this world pokemon battle. The man gazed upward, a full moon beaming down above them from parting clouds. "It's midnight tonight . . . how appropriate, Midnight Leader, Spence..."

((lol i had to do it chillbill, the references, and blue is by far the best rival in pokemon, no one can even come close. and naw i'm sorry redt, it's my fault, i timeskipped which is a bad habit when i'm just assuming everyone knows what's coming. xalia stole the clones perhaps the second everything went crazy. samurott, there's no reason to restrict yourself and i sorta know what you're trying to do, but my theory is, a pokemon inside a pokeball isn't frozen in time, think of them resting and the like in their own happy, comfortable environments inside the pokeball. if that doesn't satisfy ya, consider the fact that in the games merely "resting" heals your pokemon. no need to be too realistic in a pokemon roleplay man :P and jimmy, that is pretty interesting alex has that pokemon now, since darkrai and her are kinda oppose each other, and darkrai will play a very important part in the later acts mwahahahaha.))

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((So David isn't in the building anymore?))
Wolf ended up running into Root. "Where have you been?"
"No clue. I slept for a long time though." Sounds could be heard coming from nearby. "What was that?" Wolf asked. "You may need these." Root handed Wolf his four swords. ((Chill, you forgot that Wolf took David's swords in the Distortion World.))
"Thanks." Wolf reattached his original pair to his thighs, then took the Distortion World pair and attached them to his shins. "Alright let's go."
-----
The two rounded the corner and went through a door. They found Spence, Bill, Gina, and Silas. But... "No way." Wolf set his eyes on the giant white bird in front of him. Lugia.
He heard stories about it as a kid. Never did he think that the ideal flying type would be in front of him. "I call it!" Wolf gulped. I hope this works. Noting Lugia's typing, Wolf brought to bear Seeker's ball. "Go, Seeker." Hoping that he would actually come out, Wolf was surprised to see that Seeker was in far better shape... Scratch that. Seeker was... Changing!
"What?" A flash of light revealed Seeker's newly formed legs and arms. Seeker was no longer a Haunter. Wolf had in his possession, one of the strongest pokemon to come from Kanto. "Gengar."
It started to make sense. Trevor had Seeker for awhile, which I guess that constitues as a trade. Wolf grinned as he saw his want turn into a have. "Seeker, Curse!" While Wolf began setting up his favorite battle strategy with Seeker, he realized he needed some muscle to throw around. "Come on out, Gar!" Wolf smiled. The Gyarados roared fiercely as it prepared to start performing a seemingly frequent occuring event: trying to weaken or take down legendaries.
I have the Psychic type covered by Seeker, now just to utilize Gar's Ice Beam to cover Lugia's flying type. "Gar, Ice Beam! Try not to hurt it too much!" Wolf felt the Ultra Ball that he acquired a couple years ago. "You shall be mine. I need you, Lugia."

Goodbye
"

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:46 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Sorry 'bout the blades, Samurott.
Let's see... One black wing, sword... Was it Genesis or Sephiroth? 'Cos Angiel had a white wing I think.))

The man that stood in front them didn't seem like someone from this world. Bill had always considered himself a person of the shadows, but this man... this man emanated an aura about him that made Bill's blood chill. When he spoke, his otherwise ridiculous words about being God's punisher and such sent a shiver down Bill's spine.
"He means it." Gina murmured next to him. "He is a shadow from another time, and he's back."
As they shot upwards, the man and Spence exchanged some brief words. Bill wondered for a second who this person really was. He claimed to have destroy the Teams in the past, he claimed he knew that all this was the fault of Mewtwo. His disregard of Midnight, they way he spoke comparing Spence to Blackwind, presumably an old Midnight leader... This was insane.
Just then, Gina whispered. "Look!"
The man sprouted a single black wing and drew a black buster sword. At the same time, from the shadows emerged a huge shape of a flying type Pokemon, revealing itself to be none other than...
"Lugia!"
Just when I thought that things were getting better...
Gina looked in awe. "This man killed half the soldiers in the building and he has a Lugia... Not to mention his wing. Things are looking grim."
As the platform reached the ceiling, the stranger spoke. "It's midnight tonight... how appropriate, Midnight leader... Spence."
Bill threw his Pokeballs. Blaziken and Garchomp appeared on the platform. Next to him, Gina sent out Gardevoir.
Bill took a breath. For the sake of his friends, he had to surpass his fear and fight. "Indeed, appropriate. Let's see who will midnight favor... The dark angel or its own team?"
Gina continued. "If you wish to get Mewtwo and Spence, then you must pass through us first. Too bad we won't let you." Both her and Bill drew their knives.
"To battle!"

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:16 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

The man smiled, stretching out of black wing in the chaos of battle.

Spence turned in surprise after he had heard the releasing of two pokemon, "Wolf?! Root?! When did they get here?!"

"Sorry, but Lugia is not yours for capture. In the Pokemon League rules, it is forbidden to capture another trainer's pokemon. When a trainer battles another trainer in single match, it consists of one pokemon battling the other. You used two... Lugia refuses you! Psychic, Lugia!"

Lugia's eyes pierced white as both the Gengar Seeker and the Gyarados Gar were stopped in their tracks, a psychic green aura stopping their movements to a complete halt. Suddenly, Lugia let out a cry, which threw the two pokemon dangerously close to the ledge of the rooftop.

"Pokemon League rules? That was at least fifty years ago..." Spence gazed, shaking his head, "Even so, this isn't a pokemon... is it?"

Bill and Gina had withdrawn their blades just after releasing their own pokemon, the Garchomp, Blaziken and Gardevior.

"Hmph. Lugia, Aeroblast."

Suddenly, the Lugia's most feared and awesome attack was called. The Lugia battered its giant wings from the ground, ascending. In a howl, the Lugia blast the Aeroblast into all pokemon and current party members. Spence grunted, bracing as the fearsome maelstrom to hit.

---

Axel ran in, dodging a stream of Ice Beam from Suicune. He ran along the wall and jumped at Xalia. Xalia laughed, freezing the air around the man. The ice cube fell to the floor, shattering, one of Axel's illusions. "Nice try, Axel." Xalia grinned, turning around to grab Axel's arm. He winced, struggling to get free. Suddenly, Zoroark appeared and Night Slashed Suicune before freeing Axel.

Celebi caught Xalia off guard with a Leaf Storm, Diseh running his way over. "Future Sight, now!"

Axel's left arm was completely frozen, it might've been lost forever, Axel growled, "Zoroark, do it!!"

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:57 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Pokemon League rules? They're all dead, thanks to Psyche. Who is going to enforce them?! But if you wanna play by obsolete rules, so be it! Seeker, get back. Gar, do your best!" Wolf grinned. It had been quite some time since it was just him and Gar battling. It took him back.
But what happened next brought him back to reality.
"Lugia, Aeroblast."
Wolf braced himself. Gar coiled himself around Wolf, Root, and Seeker to shield them as he took the blast. "Gar, no!" The three were safe, but Gar was taking a beating. "Pokemon League rules state one on one, two on two, or three on three. But never says anything about me using Seeker to attack while Gar defends his trainer as being... Illegal." Wolf said to himself. He turned to Seeker. "Seek. As soon as you see an opening, get outside and Night Shade the Lugia."
Wolf turned and massaged his temples. "I'm done with these games Psyche makes us play. It's time for payment." Wolf said.
You take my little sister. Threaten her life for me to comply with you. Betray me. Then try to shut me down and horribly injure my pokemon. As if that wasn't enough, you got smart, and took the only thing that guaranteed my victory. And made it yours. I hope you get what's coming to you. I can personally vouch for David's bloodlust. I wouldn't recommend threatening or angering him, because you would have a bigger threat on your hands than Midnight.
Wolf was experiencing mixed feelings. It's been a long time since he could actually think when angry. Most of the time, David came through to feed off it.
((Oh and Root would have Shaymin))

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((lol it was seriously a hard choice. My distaste for legendaries made it rough...so I decided to take a more metaphorical route.))

Jimmy say idly by, cursing himself. He may have been headstrong...but Xalia would kill him for sure. Or even worse, his pokemon. He could see the vulturous look in her eyes. Even if it was just for her to take a cheap jab at Axel, they couldn't afford that type of distraction. Its not like he had anything to counteract Water or Ice types either. Dammit...you guys can do this...just take her down...

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:00 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"If we play by League rules... Blaziken, return!"
The man gave another command. "Lugia. Aeroblast."
"This is insane!"
Lugia flapped its gigantic wings, sending the fearsome Aeroblast towards them. Garchomp stood head-on the wind, roaring as the storm hit it. Gardevoir used Calm Mind, in an attempt to reduce the damage. Bill and Gina braced themselves as the wind swept past them.
"Whether this is a real Pokemon or not, its attack seems real enough!" Bill shouted, trying to be heard over the wind.
"When this guy said he was going to kill us, he wasn't joking!" Gina replied, her eyes on the gigantic beast.
It's just so crazy unfair! Why don't you give me a real legendary, too? Nothing much, perhaps Deoxys. So we can make things fair.
"You know Spence, we should really visit a real legendary store one of these days. We need our own mythical Pokemon. And no clones."
Gina turned at Spence too. "What about Mewtwo? Can't you call it?"

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((So pretty sure I can guess the guy's name. Pretty funny that he'd be the destroyer of Teams Crunchy haha. I've taken some time and read through a bunch of the team stuff on the site several times so I think I get most of the people.))

Wolf and Root ran onto the platform and transported in a flick of light. Latios nodded in their direction and pulled on Trevor's shirt. "Alright then let's go."

The two of them ran off onto the platform and appeared in a completely different part of the building. Windows stretched all the way down to the end of the corridor, which turned to an opening.

Sounds of a battle could be heard, then suddenly a strong wind blasted against the wall and barreled down at the two. "Latios brace yourself!" Latios flew in front of Trevor and put up a Light Barrier, filtering down the attack a little. The wind was still strong and pushed Latios back into Trevor, who was pushing Latios forward trying not to get pinned on the wall.

Once the attack was over Trevor brushed through his hair. "Whatever did that is going to be a strong opponent I'm sure." Trevor looked over at Latios, who was growling, picking up the familiar scent of the man that helped him as well another scent. The second scent didn't feel well with him.

Trevor picked up that Latios wanted to fight. "Well are you ready to fight side by side again?" Latios nodded as he took off down the hall. Trevor shook his head and smiled, "Well I'm glad to see you haven't changed at all." Trevor felt his back before remembering his sword was gone, reminding him of who he was. "I guess I changed a lot though." He took off after Latios.

They came out onto the platform, the night air chilled by the large ice pillar. Why is Mewtwo here?! A man in a dark cloak stood between the pillar and the group, a Lugia flying overhead. Trevor gritted his teeth as he looked over at Spence, seeing his blade and pokeballs with him. "Hey Spence! Toss me my stuff! I have a few days worth of action to catch up on." Trevor needed his blade, it was his lucky charm. It's what made him famous as Crimson and helped him lead the Colors.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Under the moonlit sky, when Lugias vicious attack had ended, Trevor and Red's Latios finally entered the fray. Everyone was now here, atop of the Psyche Building. Hopefully, Mewtwo was still safe within the building, but for now, their main focus was defeating the mysterious man and his Lugia. Screw the rules... if his intent was destroying Mewtwo, Spence had to stop him, no matter what.

"Trevor, Latios!!" Spence cracked a smile, "Or, should I call you Crimson now? Anyway, here! Catch!" Spence unequipped Trevor's pokeball belt and katana, throwing them to Trevor in the distance. "All of you..." Spence lowered his head, "All of this was because of me, and you're still here fighting beside me... Thank you. And, I'm sorry about all this... none of you deserved the punishment you endured over the couple of weeks, hopefully getting you out of here in one peace will make it up to you... but now's no time to talk or get over emotional. Trevor!"

Spence readied his long sword, "Follow my lead! Silas, Bill, Wolf! Concentrate on Lugia until it's out of energy! If we defeat the man behind it, Lugia's power may weaken! We're going in, keep us covered!"

"Hmph, Team Midnight had teams of solely dark, poison, ghost and dragon-type pokemon... your so-called team sure does have a mix of types, not like back in the day."

"SHUT UPPPP!" Spence roared, frustrated at his comments.

Silas, Bill, Wolf and the others launched attacks into Lugia, Lugia countering with bursts of both power psychic and flying-type based attacks. Spence rushed through with Trevor beside him, skidding under the legendary until the mysterious dark cloaked man stood eagerly in front of them, "Ahh, good... Finally, now I see you as a leader... Not quite Blackwind, but still..."

"Enough! What do you know of Team Midnight?! Trevor!"

Spence and Trevor jumped, slashing down their weapons upon the man. Suddenly, the man flashed his wing outward, sucking them into a different world altogether, flashbacks of Cathy's world lingering in their thoughts. Suddenly back on his feet, Spence almost stumbled over before recalling a similar white world within Cathy, one that Spence and Trevor now resided in. Spence darted around before the mysterious man appeared directing in front of him, "Are you hesitating? Are you lost, Midnight Leader?"

Spence grunted as the man slashed his blade across him, almost tearing Spence limb from limb. With Latios beside Trevor, Spence finally tossed his pokeball in aid of his Lucario, Edward. "Edward, lead us the power of Aura!"

The man smiled, "I see... in that case, let us even odds." The mysterious man released his own pokemon, a well-trained Raichu. As both Trevor and Spence's bodies gained a boost by the Lucario's own Aura, a similar jolt to the man's blade from the Raichu considerably boosted his abilities. A white crackling electricity (think of sasuke's curse mark chidori or look it up lol), one strike from it would spell doom to anyone struck by a blade like that.

"Do you have any ideas? Right now, you and I should know each other's movements thanks to Edward. Thanks to our battle in Celadon City, Edward can pass Aura on to you as well... If you act, I'll be able to predict you and synchronise with you accordingly. Although, you should avoid over doing it or pushing yourself beyond your limits, otherwise you'll definitely feel the backlash.... trust me," Spence spoke with haste as Aura flowed within the both of them, "If Latios can concentrate that Aura of yours, considering your abilities with psychic-types, we may stand a chance..."

"A chance? Doubting yourself already?"

Spence grunted, the man throwing himself while Raichu followed, almost as if gliding before an attack as he readied his powerful weapon.

((wolf, silas and bill can come up with a combo to defeat lugia in the meanwhile. lugia cannot be captured. if you want in on the white world battle, pm me. root and gina can't enter them, not because they're girls, but because it's a direct plot-detail. also samurott, the only clones you can get now are the ones mentioned in the settings of the first post.))

---

Xalia and Suicune were again trapped within Axel's illusions. She clicked her tongue in annoyance, surveying her dark surroundings.

Suddenly, Zoroark appeared. Suicune cast Ice Beam. Zoroark dodged. Axel appeared, although in rough shape. Xalia commanded another Ice Beam strike, Axel dodging. Leaf Storm blew in from the Celebi. Before Xalia could react, Future Sight hit. Unable to react, the attack had flinched her. The storm uplifted and circled the both of them like a twister. Xalia and Suicune took considerable damage before they had enough, "No more games!"

Xalia's eyes glowed, shutting down the illusion and bringing everything back to the hall. Suicune used Agility, striking all including the Celebi, slamming the psychic-type to the wall unconscious. Diseh winced, completely vulnerable. Axel couldn't move, stuck against a wall. Axel's frozen left arm was getting the better of him. He growled in pain, grasping it, "Zoroark........ cut it off!!!!!!!!!"

Hesitating, Zoroark appeared in front of his master. Axel gazed up to his pokemon with determined eyes, "Do it...... do it now, Zoroark!!!"

Before Xalia could freeze Diseh, Axel slashed across Xalia's back with his own kind of Night Slash. However, now he only had his right arm to depend on.

Xalia winced, turning to look at Axel with cold eyes, "THAT hurt! Now, you're going to pay..."

Suddenly, Jimmy came out of nowhere...

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Got it! No catching of teh lugias! I was confused like 'uhh... why cant wolf catch lugia herpderp?'))
Once Wolf heard the attack stop, he struck. Seeker came out and put on quite a light show, delivering multiple Night Shades. Gar uncoiled and reared up. "Gar, Ice Beam! Then follow up with Hydro Pump!"
Wolf admired his handiwork as others joined in. Bill and Gina, Silas, even Root. Others followed suit. Feeling confident that Lugia will be overwhelmed with these barrage of attacks, Wolf thought about the pair of Distortion World blades he had in his possession. Picking them out of their sheathes, they started to glow faintly, with a purplish color. He was awestruck. He felt confident enough by this new occurrence, he decided to go in after Trevor and Spence to provide assistance...

Goodbye
"

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex and Sarah rushed through the corridors and warp panels, determined to find the others. Suddenly, the two found themselves under a bright moonlight sky with the rest of their comrades and a man clad in black under a hovering Lugia. He and Spence seemed to be teeing off. "Better late than never, right? That blade of his looks like it could cause some serious damage...unless..." Alex pulled the ball from his pocket and remembered the reflective screen it'd use again him and Charizard. In bright red flash, another Psychic-type entered the fray. Cresselia floated before him, almost dormant. "Cresselia, no matter what, don't let that electrified sword hit Spence, alright?" It gave no reaction, just make a few quick flickers with its eyes. I really hope that means that its listening... Sarah seemed tense at the battle. It looked like she was straining to speak, but no words escaped her mouth.

--------------------

As Xalia changed her target to the now semi-armless Axel, Jimmy sighed in frustration. "Sometimes...you just gotta say screw it." He unhooked the blade from his cane and discarded the rod before leaping out from the corner. "Tally ho!" With a quick dive and flick of the arm, Jimmy gave another slash across Xalia's back. Arbok, had slithered around the opposite end to wrap Suicune at the legs in a hog tie...or at least try to. The two seemed to be in a power struggle is it shot off randomly placed Ice Beams.

Xalia turned in anger as Jimmy was just barely able to dodge a sweep of her hand. Jimmy assumed a fencing stance and stared daggers at her. "Looks like you're in a bit of a pickle, droog. Two against one and you're still losing...I do believe that you're losing your touch." He laughed as Xalia again lunged for him. A slight duck and a flick of the wrist across her arm left him in the clear, that is, until she tripped him at the ankle. Jimmy fell, his knife gliding across the floor. "Come on, doll. Surely we can work out a little something. Dinner and a movie at least before you do me in? My treat." He smiled deviously, trying to throw her psyche off.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Go, Garchomp! Follow with Stone Edge!"
Garchomp flew after Gar's attacks, the sharp stones digging into Lugia. The attack seemed to hardly affect the beast though, which turned and blasted a Hydro Pump after Garchomp. The shot narrowly missed as Garchomp landed, rather roughly, back on the rooftop.
Gina turned to Alex. "Cresselia, huh? Then cover us." She then turned to Bill. "Leave Garchomp here anf go help Spence. We'll take care of things."
"You have a plan?"
"If Alex covers Gardevoir and Garchomp, they can use Calm Mind and Swords Dance to power up and bring Lugia down."
Bill nodded. "I see. Then me and Blaziken are going after Spence and Trevor."
Gina turned back to Alex. "Do you think you can hold off Lugia long enough for Gardevoir and Garchomp to take it down?"

Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor's heart raced as he and Spence drifted into the familiar alternate dimension. So he must be a clone too. Trevor watched in shock as the mysterious man attacked Spence, slashing him several times within seconds.

Surprisingly Spence recovered from the attack and released his Lucario. Soon Trevor felt a strong power course throughout his body. The man mirrored Spence and released a strong looking Raichu. Well an Electric type won't have a huge amount of damage to Latios, so we have at least a fighting chance in this.

"Do you have any ideas? Right now, you and I should know each other's movements thanks to Edward. Thanks to our battle in Celadon City, Edward can pass Aura on to you as well... If you act, I'll be able to predict you and synchronise with you accordingly. Although, you should avoid over doing it or pushing yourself beyond your limits, otherwise you'll definitely feel the backlash.... trust me," Spence spoke with haste as Aura flowed within the both of them, "If Latios can concentrate that Aura of yours, considering your abilities with psychic-types, we may stand a chance..."

Trevor looked at the man then at Latios. "I need you to try and concentrate Lucario's power and lend your strength to us." Latios nodded and closed his eyes, Psychic energy began flowing around his body. Trevor looked over at Spence, "I have a few moves we can try. We need to act fast so we don't drain our Pokemon too badly. And don't worry about my abilities, I'm capable of much more than you think." Trevor smirked before launching at the man.

He pulled back his katana, aiming to strike, before jumping high into the air. Trevor barrel rolled, Spence mirroring his moves on the other side.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((you are a herpderp samurott, not to mention lugia would be way too overpowered for the second act of the roleplay. also, whenever we have another boss fight DON'T send multiple pokemon out to battle ONE pokemon when we have MULTIPLE characters to fight it. it kind of ruins it for me.))

Wolf and Bill's attacks against Lugia seemed to do almost nothing to the legendary pokemon and its surreal power. Maybe its weakest was the trainer himself... Silas had sent out his Vibrava, the challenge the dragon-type faced quickly evolved it into its second form, the dragonfly glowing in a mysterious light... Vibrava finally evolved into a Flygon in a beautiful array, "Quake!!" Silas commanded, "Use Dragon Claw!!"

---

In the white world, Spence and Trevor glided with the power of Aura thanks to both the Lucario and Latios working together. They dodged to the sides in rolls, the mans commanding Raichu to fire off several thunderous jolts to stop them in their tracks. They kept moving, continuing along their path. "Ohh, and what's this? Where did you find this strength?"

Spence readied his sword, beginning to roar.

Spence and Trevor, with blades extended, blazed and slashed into the man at the same time from two different directions. From where they slashed, the formation appeared as an X.

In the aftermath, Spence winced, his feet falling back onto the white dimension floor. He was too old too continuing synching with Trevor... After being dealt the damage, the man chuckled, getting himself up again while he cracked his shoulders left to right, "I see... so you are, too... Your powers with pokemon are impressive. But I’m afraid, I’m. . . . . "

Suddenly, the man flashed-teleported forward along with his Raichu. Spence gasped, trying to turn around. The man ducked, knocking Spence off his feet with a swing of a kick at the ground, before stringing a set of combos and kicking him above the ground repeatedly. Each kick was as if sending lightning straight through his body. To finish, he swung a Mega Kick into Spence, slamming the unsuspecting victim into the ground below. The impact completely winded Spence, the slam causing him to almost as if bounce from the ground. Spence choked, his eyes shooting white.

The Lucario gasped, running up to its trainer in aid. Thanks to Latios synching with Edward, Latios learnt how to use Aura to strengthen Trevor as well.

The mysterious man appeared beside Trevor, placing a hand onto his shoulder. Latios reacted, appearing as if teleporting to stop him. "I apologise, Latios... but this is what must be done . . . . ."

The Raichu used Agility, appearing behind Latios in support of its master. All of a sudden, Raichu sent a thousand volts into Latios using the move Thunderbolt as Latios cried. All the while, the mysterious man threw Trevor into the sky. Trevor braced and lifted his sword, only to have the man appear in unexpected directions and slash at him before disappearing again, repeating the process. Each swing of the man’s powerful sword gave Trevor a painful jolt of lightning through the body, even when successfully blocking the attack. To finish -- the man Mega Kicked Trevor into the distance.

The man sighed, landing to the ground and catching his sword, "Is that all your Team Midnight can do? I'm not impressed..." He swung the blade of lightning beside him.

---

Silas, with Gina and Gardevior and Garchomp, with Root and whatever pokemon she had, held Lugia down using their pokemon. Silas cried to the others.

"Wolf, Bill, Alex........... hurry!! Go after that man with Spence and Trevor......... Now!!" he yelled, as if putting all his strength into his newly evolved Flygon.

Sarah placed a hand onto Alex's shoulder, her Eevee gazing up at them. She gave Alex a nod. She couldn't use a single pokemon to help them, but she placed her faith upon Alex.

As the three of them ran into the white world, the dimension pulled them inside it. The familiar feeling of the Distortion World flowed back into Wolf's thoughts.

---

The Lucario skidded to a halt, kneeling, desperately seeing if Spence was okay. Spence grunted weakly, as if trying to pull himself back together. His Lucario worried about him and the state he was in. If anything, the Lucario didn't want Spence to continue on like this. Spence got himself up, grabbing the Lucario's arm for help, "Edward... give me more power."

Edward shook his head.

"I know... the backlash... I'm not a pokemon, I'm human... I can't recover like you guys can, but... I think I understand where that man's power comes from... He's somehow found a way to increase his powers thanks to the Raichu... If we defeat Raichu this time, those abilities will go away... That's our chance..."

Edward looked to him sadly, refusing with a shut of the eyes and the turn of a head.

"Edward... I promised everyone and Mewtwo that I would protect them, and get them out of here alive... I owe them that much... Even if it means my life..."

Edward, reluctant to offer his powers, finally gave in. . . The pokemon stood up, and started to concentrate Aura through him and into his master. Suddenly, they gasped. The mysterious man appeared, his frightening blade hovering over Spence body, "No hard feelings... you and your pokemon fought well, but in the end, all teams must fade into the darkness, never to see the light of day again..."

Before the man could strike, Cresselia cast a Protect over Spence and his Lucario. The man backed off, turning to welcome the three new challengers. He smiled, teleporting in a flash in front of them, "More? All right, I accept your challenge . . . Raichu and I will test your resolves if that's what you wish... Raichu, use Thunder!!"

Suddenly, Raichu cast Thunder, sending the strike straight into its body with a whip of the tail. Unleashing the electricity now consumed within its body, the Raichu sent a group of multiple lightning strikes from down from the sky. They continued to strike down upon the party. They seemed to follow Wolf, Bill and Alex around, the need of constantly moving around an issue. A single strike may have killed them instantly.

"You fools....." Spence grunted, slamming the ground, "What the hell do you think you're doing here?! Do you want to die?! Get out of there!" Spence growled in frustration, sighing when bitterly accepting their courage, even though it was equal to foolishness, "You guys....... target Raichu and faint it! Evade the man's attacks at all cost!!"

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Oh please! More teleporting bastards? I'm so damn bored of them."
Bill danced bacward, trying to avoid the lethal lightning bolts Raichu fired. He pulled out his own Pokeball.
"Blaziken, you're up!"
Blaziken appeared and charged at the Raichu, forcing it to stop for a moment in order to avoid the attack. Bill pulled out his knives and looked at the man and his Pokemon. This is going to be difficult.
He turned at Wolf and Alex. "Cresselia and Seeker both have Levitate. If they somehow manage to pin Raichu for a few seconds, Blaziken can take it out with Earthquake. Meanwhile, we must take care so as to avoid getting fried or sliced."
Blaziken roared as Bill's gaze turned back to the man. "You want resolve... You'll get some!"
Gardevoir and Garchomp kept on attacking Lugia. Silas and Root were doing their best as well. Gina glanced at Sarah. She looked so helpless, standing there all alone. She walked with difficulty through the wind that Lugia had created and got to her.
"Don't worry. We'll be fine. And we'll fix the mistakes of the past. But to do so, we need you here, in the present. Can you help us, Sarah?" She looked at the Pokemon fighting and she moved once again towards them, glancing at Sarah over her shoulder.
"Alright everyone! Just a bit more! The others inside will make it, I'm sure!"

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:58 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I feel like the animation for this fight would cause eyegasms for all. Especially when Spence and Trevor got owned, btw I'm pretty sure Trevor is dead now haha.))

Trevor and Spence struck the man repeatedly, finishing with a strong move. Trevor turned to see the man rotating his shoulders, like it was a soft punch they hit him with.

His jaw dropped as the man vanished and appeared behind Spence, striking him faster than Trevor could see. Spence's body kept rising slowly with each set of attacks before the man appeared above him. He turned, almost in slow motion, before kicking Spence into the ground. "Spence!!" Trevor began running over to Spence before the pressure of a hand appeared on his shoulder. Trevor gulped as he heard the man apologize to Latios. A jolt of electricity jolted through Trevor as Latios was struck with the Thunderbolt attack.

Then Trevor was thrown into the air, still trying to shake off the pain of Latios' attack. He lifted his sword just in time as the man lunged to attack him. Even though Trevor was blocking the sword strikes electricity was still being sent into his body. The man continued to appear randomly around him, striking here and there. Trevor knew this was a battle he would lose soon, there was no way he could keep up with this guy. A few swipes of the man's sword made contact with Trevor's side, causing him to howl in pain. The man took advantage of this and turned to kick him.

Trevor was sent flying into the distance, skidding and skipping across the hard ground. Eventually he stayed on the ground and rolled a few hundred feet and stopped. He slowly planted his blade into the ground and struggled to lift himself up. Trevor was extremely weak and he could sense that Latios was just as weakened as him. Trevor took a step before electricity sparked across his body. He coughed harshly, sending globs of blood onto the white ground. He gritted, "Great, paralysis. That sword is much more lethal than anyone would guess."

He made slow progress to get back to the battle. In the distance he could see some of the others appear and protect Spence. Soon bolts of electricity started to strike down at the group. Trevor started to limp faster, the paralysis trying to slow him down but he kept fighting. "Latios! We need to help them!"

Hearing his master's thoughts, Latios rose weakly shaking off his own paralysis. He flew over to where Crimson was practically crawling to the others in the distance. Latios leaned down to help him up and lowered his back so that Crimson could climb up.

Trevor sat on top of Latios. "Alright one more time!" He threw his hand outward and Latios flew back into the battle. They flew over to where Lucario was trying to power up Spence. Trevor slid off of Latios, landing on the ground in a crouch. "Seems that the others just couldn't keep out." Trevor looked down at Spence, "And it seems that you're not the only one that's hard to kill. If it wasn't for Latios here I know I'd be dead right now." Trevor looked down at his side, blood still slowly running. "But I'm still comletely human. I always envied Red for his fast healing. It takes me twice as long even with my bond to Latios."

He looked out at the others, trying to fight off the man and his Raichu. "I'm going to try and get their attention so that way it gives an opening for the others." Trevor got back onto Latios and sped off into the battle before Spence could stop him.

"Let's give this everything we have bud." Trevor patted Latios on the side as he drew his katana. The man turned to see Trevor swing, simply dodging it, then teleporting in front of him. Trevor lift his blade to block the attack the man tried to land. Jolts of electricity ran through his body again and again. I hope this works or else we're done for........

Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Note: Root has a Jumpluff. And only Gar was left, Wolf took Seeker with him.))
Wolf called Seeker back and jumped in alongside Alex and Bill. They entered a white world, similar to the one they were in upon leaving Cathy's. It's a good thing the three got there; Spence and Trevor didn't appear to be doing so well. Thoughts and memories came with the deja vu, and Wolf was nearly blind sided from a nearby lightning strike. On instinct, he moved swiftly out of the way in case another one should touchdown. Remembering a token from the world, Wolf pulled out his Distortion blades. "Seeker, help." The ghost acted as a third-eye and transferred its interdimensional sight to its trainer. "Thanks. Keep a look out for any incom-" Wolf narrowly avoided yet another strike. "One of those."
Now for the hard part: staying alive and attacking that Raichu simutaneously. Wolf rolled, trying to avoid each strike. It was during a downtime between volleys that Wolf noticed the man had a sword that had energy of some sort flooding through it. A thought dawned on Wolf. The glow on his Distortion blades is energy flowing through it. The energy was probably absorbed from when Wolf was expelled from the Distortion World. Seeker lending the ability to see between dimensions must've amplified the energy. He smiled. "Come out, Seek. I think we need to lend a hand to both parties." Once Seeker was out, Wolf had to manage explaining the plan while avoiding lightning. "Trevor and Latios are trying to make it difficult for that duo to kill us. However, Trevor and Latios don't seem to be in good health. I'm going to help them. Seek, try to stick to Bill's plan and followthrough with pinning Raichu down. Alex's Cresselia will help you with that task."
The two split and Seeker made a rush, towards Raichu, phasing between dimensions to avoid the lightning.
I have these blades which may lend a hand and even out the playing field should I be dealt an attack. However, that may not be the case...

Goodbye
"

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next