It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next
 Rebuild of Team Midnight 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"No, Trevor, wait!!"

But before Spence could stop Trevor, Latios and Trevor had already gone to fight again. Spence turned to his Lucario, desperately, "I need that Aura quickly, Edward... please!" Spence grunted, watching the battle go on. He felt so helpless.

"Raichu, Volt Tackle!"

Raichu started running, bursting into a projectile of lightning and heading straight for Blaziken. Would Seek and Cresselia be able to hold down Raichu in time for Blaziken to attack?

Trevor riding Latios appeared, swinging his katana. Unfortunately, each swing hurt Trevor as electricity entered his and Latios's body for each attack blocked with the man's powerful sword.

Suddenly, Wolf appeared, the man swung his huge sword down on him only for Wolf to miraculously catch it in-between both of his blades. A dark power ominously flowed through them. The mysterious man looked on in curiosity, "I see... you have some powers from the other world, too... you have lost apart of yourself as well, haven't you...?"

Spence gritted his teeth, remembering the time they were in Cathy's white world, "...Was he talking about David...? Was David really apart of Wolf?"

Trevor, sparks still gripping his body, yelling as he swung his katana forward... Trevor had successfully slashed the man.

The man stumbled backward, sparks of electricity falling from him, "It's no good..." he mentioned as he began to recover, speaking to Trevor and Wolf, "As long as Lugia, Raichu and I are still fighting together, our bonds cannot be broken and I will never be defeated..."

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Blaziken, dodge!"
Blaziken leapt to the side, narrowly avoiding the head-on charge. However, the attack caught it in the leg and it roared in pain. The Raichu charged up for another Volt Tackle, and attacked once again.
This is abnormal... Blaziken shouldn't have so much trouble against a Raichu... What on earth are we facing here?
Bill charged at the man, aiming for a stab with both knives targeting the man's ribs.
"Alex, Wolf! Now that Raichu is attacking, it's more vulnerable! Give it your best shot, or we're all dead!"

Credit to DragoBoy for the banner!
The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:50 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Wolf analyzed the situation quickly, doing his calculations and scenarios, picking the greatest option. Seeker delivering a head-on attack wouldn't be likely. He has the ability to phase, he'll use it to gain an upperhand, which shouldn't be tough, since he's not at a type disadvantage. A nice, well-placed Hypnosis should change that Raichu's behavior. I will probably need to advise him to use that, which brings me to the current situation: dealing with this man. He's immune until Raichu and Lugia fall, but he has to fall with him. I wonder if phones might work even if the two ends are in different dimensions.
After bringing up Root's number on his phone, Wolf pressed the call button. Although he was unsure if it worked, he waited for a clear space to indicate if it did, or if he was just talking to his phone. "Root, if you can, when I give the signal, try to get everyone to attack at the same time." Wolf kept the call active, just out of conviency's sake.
He timed his attack with Bill's, aiming to sieze the man by the neck using his blades. Just as Seeker's plan was to pin Raichu, Wolf planned to do likewise to the man.
Seeker phased in behind the Raichu. "Seeker, Hypnosis!" Wolf yelled out as he attempted to circle around the man to get in position...

Goodbye
"

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Hey guys, guess what? I'm alive!!!))

Silas grimaced as Quake crash landed; struggling against the massive winds made harder by his new form. Silas half-ran, half-shuffled over to where Quake lay and helped him up. "Are you okay?" Silas yelled over the wind. Quake nodded and flared his wings. "Hit it with Stone Edge and follow up with another Dragon Claw. Stay low and abort if you need to."

Quake took off, launching a volley of sharp rocks and darting in behind them to deliver the clawing attack to the Lugia. Lugia retaliated with a powerful Aeroblast sending the Flygon spinning through the air, landing hard just at the edge of the roof.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:37 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex entered the White World in slight disbelief. Although he was with a few others, he was still filled with disdain as the opposing trainer continued to wreak havoc on the group. The fact that he was utilizing both a Lugia and a very well trained Raichu only meant that this was not the time or place to become lost in thought. He looked to Cresselia and smirked.

"Time to slow this bastard down a bit, no?" His mind ran wild thinking of anything and everything this pokemon might even know. Unfortunately, he still wasn't very keen on Psychic-types. Alex growled in frustration Well, there's one thing I know you can do... He and Cresselia stayed behind in hopes of acting as good support. "You're a Psychic-type. Telekinesis! Try to send the rest of the group what you can sense." The seemingly emotionless pokemon lit up its eyes again. Telepathic messages were sent to the comrades of their opponents movements briefly before they were able to occur. Alex just hoped that this wouldn't interfere with the radial Light Screen protecting them from the random lightning strikes. "I don't know how much we can really do on offense considering Charzard and Mightyena stand no chance here, but hopefully a little bit of support can go a long way!"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Sarah fell to her knees. Spence, Trevor, and now Alex, Wolf and Bill were nowhere to be seen. They were struggling against an enemy inside a similar world Cathy, the first Psyche clone they had met, had created weeks before... In the meanwhile, Silas, Gina and Root were trying desperately to defeat Lugia once and for all.

Root had a radio signal. It was Wolf, but it was too difficult to make out.

Sarah gazed upward, watching a showdown between Lugia and Silas's Flygon. Eevee stood on her lap, the tiny pokemon gazing up at her with a frown.

".............." Sarah tried the best she could to speak, but it was no good.

Sarah shook her head to herself, "It's no good! I can't command Blastoise without a voice for it to hear... if I send out any pokemon, they'll just get hurt. What kind of pokemon trainer I am...? I can't help anyone. Alex... Spence... Mother... Father... help me... please, please..."

She sobbed, burying her face in her hands, a single tear falling upon her Eevee's face. Suddenly, the pokemon glowed a bright light. Sarah, finally noticing this transformation, Sarah wiped away her tears as the Eevee caught her eye. "Eevee? Are you evolving...?"

When the pokemon finally evolved, an Umbreon emerged from the light... It gave its master a cry, purring before rubbing against Sarah to get up.

"But, Umbreon... I can't..."

It started meowing, as speaking to Sarah...

"What...? You can read my thoughts, Umbreon? Through your Synchronisation ability... That must be it... Umbreon, if you can really hear me, please, fight by my side... We have to give the others an opening to hit Lugia hard with their best attacks... Alex and Spence are counting on us, too..."

Umbreon purred, turning to fight Lugia with the others as Sarah got herself up, brushing her dress for bracing. "Okay, Umbreon... Let's go, use Faint Attack!!" Umbreon sunk into the darkness, appearing just under Lugia before leaping upward. With a swing of its mighty silver wing, Lugia smacked the Umbreon away. Sarah gazed wide eye, horrified... skidding and rolling until finally to a stop, the Umbreon growled as it willed its shaking legs to push itself forward. "Umbreon, use Moonlight!" An array of moonlight shone down, shimmering the Umbreons pure black coat. The Umbreon became fully healed. "Go, Umbreon!" The Umbreon turned once again, giving a running start before making the second attempt. The dark-type landed onto the Lugia's back, "Umbreon, use Bite!" The pokemon obeyed, crunching down onto the legendaries neck.

Lugia roared, swinging left and right to toss Umbreon off but to no avail. If there was ever a time to take Lugia out, now was the time. Sarah prayed the others were ready.

---

The mysterious man chuckled as Bill approached him, parrying, he appeared behind Bill in an instant. But just before he could electrocute him, Wolf intervened. They were quicker now, somehow. Alex's Cresselia did play a big part, but it was still not enough. "I see... you all do show some skill, I admit. However, it's not enough to defeat me that easily..." he said, before displaying a bubble of electricity around him, sending a shockwave into anything in close proximity. This included Wolf, Bill and Trevor.

Walking alongside him, the man pointed at Bill, his dark blade above his neck as Bill laid helpless on the ground in pain, "Why are you still here? Why do you still continue to fight me? Weren't you happy enough with the people you loved and cherished? Teams only bring about misery and death... there is nothing to gain but pain by joining one or the other. They cannot continue to exist. I have dedicated my life to that purpose."

Meanwhile, Raichu used another Volt Tackle attack into Blaziken. At lightning speed, the Gengar's Hypnosis attack missed. Seeker then sent out Night Shades, one after the other, pulling in vain against Raichu, a shadow between Seeker and Raichu stretching further and further. Alex's Cresselia cast a multitude of psychic-type barriers in order to slow its direct path into Blaziken, but Raichu shattered them all. Suddenly, Blaziken, although in pain, listened to the final order and stomped with all its might. In the white surfaced area, a quake broke the ground apart. Blaziken had caused an earthquake in the realm... or so they thought. Raichu stumbled, its spark disappearing.

"Huh?" The mysterious man looked up for an instant, "What?"

"Do it now! Send your best attacks into Raichu!!" Spence roared.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

We won't make it if this continues for long...
Garchomp and Gardevoir stood, panting, looking at Lugia. Root's cell buzzed for a second, then stopped. Gina looked at Sarah. The girl stood there, helpless. Suddenly, though, her Eevee began to shine. The Umbreon stared at Sarah for a moment, then vanished, reappearing behind Lugia. The Pokemon's huge wing hit Umbreon, but a Moonlight brushed off most of the damage. It faded again and appeared on top of Lugia, biting at its throat.
"Now's our chance! Silas, Root, with me! Garchomp, use Outrage! Gardevoir, use ThunderBolt!"
-------------------------------------
The man was too fast. Their efforts were to no avail. With lightning-fast movements, the man avoided their attacks and blasted them all away with a shockwave. Bill rolled on the ground, writhing in pain. He tried to stand up, but he was too weak. The man pointed his blade at him. Bill listened to him speaking, unable to believe what the man was saying.
"You're wrong. So damn wrong... Teams bring death, but they also bring life. They are ruled by tyrants, but they are also ruled by those who seek freedom. Such blindness... I guess you need a shake! Blaziken, use Earthquake!"
The fire-type slammed its fists to the ground. The whole world shook. Raichu stumbled backwards, its spark disappearing. The man was momentarily distracted.
Spence gave the order. "With you, boss! Blaziken, let's show him that Volt Tackle comes in many colors! Flare Blitz!"
As Blaziken charged at the Raichu, Bill threw one of his knives at the man...

Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I think we can say s*** is getting real lol))
Wolf managed to seize the man, but only held for a few seconds. With a force, Wolf, Bill, and Trevor were sent backwards and electrocuted. Wolf hit the ground quite hard, and, eventhough he perservered through a gunshot wound, a bad leg, an exposion, a fractured shin, and having something tear part of him out in the past few weeks, Wolf writhed in incredible amounts of pain. He remembered he still had a scar on his back, which probably served as David's exit and prison. But without him being there to absorb the impact, Wolf felt the impact full-on.
-----
Root didn't get much out of the message, but tried to manage piecing the information together. It seemed though, just defeating Lugia is the more important task at hand, and decided to followthrough. "Gar, Ice Beam! Rotorroot, Razor Vine!" It was a sight to see a Garchomp's Outrage, a Gardevoir's Thunderbolt, a Gyarados' Ice Beam, an Umbreon's dark attacks in the moonlight, and a Jumpluff's Razor Vine hit Lugia. Now, Root crossed her fingers in hopes that they all connected.
-----
Wolf had a hard time getting up. His pack convulsed in pain, but he had to force himself through the pain to continue the fight. "Seeker, more please. My mobility is limited." Wolf waited as Seeker gave more power. "Thanks." Wolf smiled, then concentrated on bending the dimensions to his favor to reduce the distance between him and the man. "Continue firing off Night Shades, bud."
Wolf managed to bend the dimensions. Here goes. He jumped through and forced himself to jump into a sidewind, planning on hooking the man in the shoulder with his heel upon arrival. As he traveled, the world started a shake. "What the hell?" Wolf said, not sure what was going on out there.

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:04 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Can you attack once more Quake?" Silas asked watching the barrage on Lugia. Quake growled and pushed himself up. "The mighty dragon will fly once more then. Hit it with some Stone Edges from above. Drive it into the ground." Quake nodded. "Oh, and watch out for the crossfire."

Quake took off and positioned himself above Lugia, dodging around the various beams. Quake then started pounding the Lugia with waves of sharp rocks, adding to the barrage.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor and Latios tried hard to distract the man, but Trevor was grateful that the others joined in. The man sent out a bubble of electricity as it shocked the three of his attackers.

Trevor jumped back onto Latios as the two kept flying around, dodging lightning strikes and sending their attacks out one after another. Both the man and the Raichu were too fast to target.

Soon the world quaked as the Raichu lost balance and was caught off guard. Spence yelled for everyone to make their moves at that point. "Latios use Luster Purge!" Latios glowed brightly for an instant before releasing a ball of light at the Pokemon.

((Sorry for not posting much but currently heading back home from a road trip :/ It's like 2 am and I have work at 6 so not a happy camper today. Btw not my fault for being on the road so long.))

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:00 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Before Team Rocket, Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, and Champions… There was a great war between regions. For now, this war had settled into a Cold War, deterrence between each region; the Kanto and Johto regions, Hoenn and Sinnoh. These three lands were against each other, Hoenn having its own power struggle. Instead of police or title authority, the regions were governed by separate teams instead. Team Hydro and Team Inferno in the Hoenn Region, Sinnoh by Team Solaris, and Team Midnight in Kanto and Johto. Towns and cities were torn apart by battles involving rival teams. To outsiders, they were senseless battles bringing about endless destruction and murder. For years it was like this. Teams were hated, despised. I was an orphan of this war.

It was only Jack, Ella and I. We had already been interviewed for the positions. Three children walked the streets of Blackthorn City. And I was one of them. We were going to become Team Midnight members --- we had to. Either this or we were back to living on the streets. War between each teams were constant, and we were orphans to that war. We hated them, and it took us all swallowing our pride to even consider joining the very existence that took everything we held dear. But there was no telling how long we could go on without considering possibly the only option we had--

She coughed as we all walked down the streets of Blackthorn City. Jack looked to her sadly. A third young man with black messy hair looked back to him, turning to Ella and taking her by the hand, “Are you alright, Ella?” he asked with concern. She always coughed like that, ever since they met. It was getting worse year by year.

“I’m okay, Zack,” she smiled faintly to him, her weakened hand squeezing his in reassurance.

“So,” Jack walked ahead, his arms behind his head, “Do you think they’ll give us money if we become honorary members?” His arms were so skinny. The three of them were extremely malnourished. His question made Ella cringe at the very though. She probably hated the idea the most.

Zack shrugged, looking forward to Jack, “They better. It’s not like we have any other choice.” The cold wind of the dark alley blew them a bitter chill. Ella shivered, as Jack huddled his arms around his body. “Besides,” he went on, taking his grey hooded jacket and placing it onto Ella’s shoulders, “We’re all really skilled trainers. If it wasn’t for the pokemon we befriended getting this far... Pikachu, Zubat, Marill... ya know?”

Ella smiled warmly, cuddling up to his jacket. The young man smiled wearily behind her, watching her long dark hair blow behind her in the wind. They were all around the same age. Jack was a year younger, and both the young man and Ella were eighteen. They had seen hell first hand, especially Ella. Zack would follow her wherever she went. But right now, he had to do this. To follow Jack and join Team Midnight, so he could look after her. She must have thought the same.

The night went on as they followed the full moon above.

Team Midnight HQ was a large facility in Blackthorn City. Back then all teams had at least one. Thanks to support, Midnight had a large authority over both Kanto and Johto regions. The other regions were to become the enemy. That was to say, if you were indifferent to any of them, you’re life was meaningless. However, there were some good people out there.

The three sat down in the waiting room. The big test was coming soon. Beyond the large doors was a big mystery. Jack looked around, “There’s hardly anyone here. I guess Blackwind denied them,” Blackwind was the Midnight leader, the current one. Zack didn’t like him at first, especially the way he looked at Ella. However, Ella shrugged it off. There was something about him though that was kind. He’d later learn he was a womaniser, but Blackwind was a good man, still trying to make sense of the world just as everyone was.

Jack was tapping his foot, impatient as usual. He’d tell lame jokes all the time, getting on everyone’s nerves. But Jack was the best kind of person, usually lightening the mood. Zack trusted Jack, his best friend. Ella really liked him, too. There was probably only one time they ever fought, when Jack wanted Ella to be his girlfriend. Ella picked Zack, of course. They met Jack looking after his younger sisters. They were orphans, too. The people who cared for them treated Jack like crap, and blamed him for his brother’s death. He must have missed his sisters terribly. He never really talked about it. He would rather hide his true feelings.

Zack yawned, kicking back on his seat. Ella placed her head onto his chest and closed her eyes. Zack chuckled lightly, placing an arm around her. They were all in dark baggy clothes. Compared to everyone else, they must have looked awful. Hopefully tonight, Ella could sleep peacefully, without any nightmares.

A large door opened.

---

Lugia, as well as Raichu, landed to the ground, they kneeled and panted as tiny spirits flew from their bodies, their physical forms slowly fading away. After the party's attacks, they no longer had the energy to battle anymore. They were fading away, back to the other world they came from...

As Lugia fell, so too did the white world around Spence and the party as well. Bill threw a knife at the man, hitting his chest plate and breaking the metal chest of the "M" into two pieces, his black cloak falling open. The hooded man stumbled back... The building started to quake as the two powerful pokemon were disappearing as if from existence. All at once, everything started to settle down, for now...

Spence and the party reappeared in the real world atop of the Psyche building, as did the man who continued stumbling back and forth, "Raichu was her first pokemon... Lugia was the first legendary I encountered... To think, your bonds with your pokemon may be stronger than mine..."

"Edward, return!" Spence got up, the power of Aura recovering him. It pulsed around his body, "It's over now, give up already..."

Sarah smiled weakly, her Umbreon returning to her. Upon Spence, Alex, and the others arrival she felt a sense of relief.

"No... It's not over yet... Even if I have to turn into a monster myself, I won't give up..." The spirits that formed Lugia and Raichu gathered and entered the man's body, his sword shining in an impure power, "I can still defeat the teams yet..." The man started to dash forward, ready to strike Alex head on. Cresselia forced herself to cast more barriers, but the man shattered them all, just as Raichu did a short while ago... Suddenly, Spence appeared in front of Alex, a clash head-on with the mysterious man. Furious sparks broke apart pillars around them as they clashed, Spence's Aura almost matching the auras of both Lugia and Raichu combined. The man gritted his teeth, speaking under his breath, "I see... I was doomed to failure the moment I met you and your team, however, I still have one more ace up my sleeve... If I can destroy this building along with Mewtwo, the future can still be saved..."

Striking with Spence again, Spence stumbled backwards with the party as the man walked a few metres back, "I'll show you the power of a true Midnight Elite!!"

Suddenly, a black Dragonite materialised in front of him, as yet another black wing sprouted from the man's back. Riding the Dragonite, the massive dragon-type battered its wings, flying just above them.

Spence grunted, taking a pokeball and releasing his own, "Go, Baroo!"

The man gasped, "Another Dragonite? Curious..." he thought.

"You're not the only one... Baroo, let's go!" Spence jumped onto the dragon's back, flying to match the man's pokemon.

Spence and the mysterious man roared together, "DRACO METEOR----!!!"

Meteors rained down, the Psyche barrier of the building collapsed under the weight of the pressure. Baroo's blue meteors crashed into and protected the party from the man's red meteors. However, the party still needed to protect themselves.

Spence stood up onto Baroo's back, holding his long sword into the air. The hooded man was gathering power from the bond he had with his Dragonite. Now was the time to finish this... "Everyone is counting on me. I have to beat him once and for all. Give me your Auras and trust in me now, guys . . . . ."

Sarah nodded, praying as an energy from her and Umbreon flowed from her and into Spence.

Spence jumped, smashing through meteors in a burst of blue aura. He swung his sword backward before plunging it into a thrust. The man couldn't do anything but watch on as Spence collided with him, his eyes widened, "Ahh... Now, now I finally understand... everything makes sense now. Y-You're--"

Spence roared.

"Don't do it, Spence! Please, don't kill him!" Kikyo screamed in Spence's head.

"I'm sorry, Kikyo, I'm sorry... I have to, I don't have a choice!!"

Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The world faded, and so did the Pokemon. Bill slowly moved and picked up his knife. It had cut the 'M' in the middle, almost as if signalling the end... of what exactly?
Blaziken and Garchomp landed at his sides as Gina approached with her Gardevoir. They all looked at the man, stumbling backwards and forwards, still refusing to give up. Spence stood against him for the final battle.
As Spence and the man collided, their Dragonites called upon a shower of meteors. Gardevoir, although battered from the battle with Lugia, used Psychic to keep the meteors from falling. Garchomp launched itself into another Outrage, smashing meteors to smithereens. Next to it, Blaziken used the last powers he had from its Blaze ability to crash the incoming meteors with a few powerful Blaze Kicks. Bill and Gina extended their arms towards Spence.
"Take our auras too, Spence! Defeat him!"
"Don't hesitate, Spence! He's a relic... a ghost from a past age! He can't and won't understand us! He doesn't belong here!"
Bill and Gina glowed as Gardevoir used its powers to concentrate their auras and send them to Spence through Lucario. The final strike was about to be given...

Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:49 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Internet's back and so am I....finally!))

Alex stared in awe as their blades clashed right before his eyes. The man rushed so quickly that Alex almost hadn't even seen him move. He rested his hand upon Cresselia. Allowing it to transfer his will and strength to Spence Psychically. Its true, the team did fight splendidly. Even Sarah's Eevee evolved. However, it was looking like the end...but it didn't have to be. "Spence...you don't need to kill him...at least not yet. We can still get a pretty decent amount of information out of this guy." Alex was obviously still disgruntled from his previous battle, looking for a scapegoat to release some new anger on.

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As the Raichu fell, exhausted from battling the numerous Pokemon, the white world also fell apart. Soon everyone was back on top of the roof of the Psyche building. Trevor looked over to see the Lugia lying on the rooftop, slowly disappearing.

Apparently the other half of the group were fighting their hardest as well. Sarah's Eevee seemed to have evolved into an Umbreon. Trevor knew a nonstoned evolved Eevee was much harder to accomplish and took an incredible bond. His respect for her increased that night.

The mysterious man rose back up, the light that made up the enemy Pokemon surrounding him. Soon his blade was ablaze with a white power. He charged at Alex, determined to still destroy the team. Trevor was surprised at how fast Spence was able to react in his state. He really is a true leader.....

The two men clashed several times before the stranger released a black Dragonite, Spence releasing his in turn. There's no chance that this is all coincedence. Trevor looked over at Latios who looked fairly worried, but for who? Latios watched the man, feeling torn as to what he should do.

Just then Spence called out for the others to help by lending him power. Trevor looked to Latios, "Latios, lend Spence our strength. Help him end this battle and take a large step into destroying Psyche. For Red's sake." Latios looked at his master Crimson, and nodded. He concentrated his Psychic energy and managed to turn it into an aura of his own. The power sent out towards Spence, fueling the final strike.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Enter Spence's random Spirit Bomb... Of Death! lol I'm going to go jump in a lake now, because I hate myself for saying that.))
Wolf was automatically diverted back to the real world. Upon entering, he watched as Spence and the man re-engaged. "Any other time, I'd probably offer my help, but I'm too weak for that now. Seeker, join me, and loan our power to Spence!"
Root and Wolf outstreched their arms as Gar circled around the party and used Hydro Pump to blast away any meteors that came near.
"Alex, that isn't a good idea. If he attempts to escape under captivity, who will stop him? I'm not exactly the powerhouse I was a couple weeks ago." Wolf mentioned, then looked towards Spence. "Finish him, Spence!"
Killing that man is the best option. I don't have the ability to call upon David's bloodlust as if on a whim anymore, which makes me lack an essential part of that killer instinct. If he tries to get away, Bill, Alex, Spence, Root, and I would have to be there. He's too powerful to let live any longer.
((Also: Man! Right when I was finalizing my next character, of whom has a major flaw of womanizing, Crunchy reveals a trait of a different character go be womanizing.Now I feel slightly unoriginal.))

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:24 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Fury, get out here!" Silas called Fury out of her pokeball. "Start feed our auras into Spence, give him everything we've got. Quake, use Stone Edge. Keep those meteors off of the ground." Quake nodded and took off while Fury's eyes began to glow. Soon after Silas and his pokeballs were glowing as well as the auras were fed into Spence.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:00 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

A powerful aura circled Spence’s whole being from the meteors and the pressure of the man’s aura from his own Dragonite. Even though the rest of the party were lending Spence their strength in his battle, he was still unsure of himself. As Spence began to shine a blue aura, he collided with the mysterious man. An array of light pulled him back into the white world.

Sarah gasped, reaching out as Spence disappeared yet again.

Spence was in the white world again. He gazed around before being bombarded with several attacks with the man’s similar buster blade he constantly held onto before Ki stole it from him.

“Who are you?!” Spence growled, slashing the man to jump a feat away.

“Who do you think you are?”

The mysterious man continued to launch his way, Spence barely dodging to the side before being cut across and thrown into the air. The man gazed upward, leaping himself into the air to attack Spence once again.

“I’m . . . Well, I don’t know who I am anymore. Ki and the others said I was a clone . . . was that why Axel never completely trusted me? Is that why I’m the leader of Team Midnight? Is it really Psyche’s will?”

Spence clashed blades with the hooded man in the air, Spence turned.

“No matter what I am, I don’t really care anymore... I don’t care what anybody thinks. Sarah and the others joined me to save this world from Psyche, and a long time ago, Mewtwo joined me for the same reasons... and that’s what I plan to do!”

The man fell to the ground, gazing upward as Spence as he fell from the air as well, “I see, then... you have no choice but to do as your heart commands, as do I. You have to defeat me, as I have to defeat you.”

Spence growled, landing to the ground before launching himself forward, “What is this place? These white worlds. The Psyche member Cathy said it was truth. I don’t believe that... I don’t feel empty inside, especially when I fight with my friends... Diseh spoke of the Realm, and that Mewtwo and I were apart of it... What is the Realm anyway?!”

The man darted forward, clashing with Spence again and again and again. It was as if they were speaking from their souls other than mere words, “In a way... the white worlds who and your friends had encountered were actually apart of the Realm. The Realm was created by the bond of a powerful pokemon and its master. What makes up the Realm is the souls of all he pokemon and people who have died in the teams war. The powerful pokemon I speak of is of Mewtwo . . . Its master was Flarey, the original founder of Psyche one hundred years ago... To defeat someone who belongs to the Realm, the Psyche clones, including your friends Ki, Xalia and Diseh, their bonds with their most precious pokemon must be defeated, and while entering their world within themselves, their bond to that pokemon must be cut and with a weapon or pokemon, belonging to the Realm. Remember that well, that is the only way you can defeat them, Spence.”

“Then, when Trevor, Wolf, Bill, Alex and I entered your world, that was the bond you had with Lugia and Raichu... Then that makes you a clone, too. But you’re different from them. Why are you telling me this?!”

“Because, I’m like you.”

“Like me? How?!”

Spence and the man locked blades, with all the strength he could muster, Spence pushed him backwards. In a quick slash, Spence cut the man across. After a moment of silence, the man stumbled, his sword falling from his grasp. He chuckled slightly, oddly amused. He started to walk a few steps beside Spence, placing a hand onto Spence’s shoulder. Spence watched curiously as the man stumbled behind him, his hood falling from his head.

“Because, Spence, I’m---”

---

Xalia threatened Jimmy’s life, her power to freeze him into an ice sculpture within her very grasp, “You’re braver than you look. For a Rocket kid, that is. Sorry, but you’re not my type. I like my men cold.”

Suddenly, Diseh came up from behind Xalia and seemingly stabbed her in the back. Suicune could do nothing but struggle helplessly thanks to Arbok. Axel watched on in surprised, he didn’t think Diseh was actually capable of it. Xalia fell, backing off of Jimmy. She turned, eyeing Diseh with a quick glare, “Diseh, what have you done?!”

“Thanks, kid. Seems we couldn’t do this without you, after all.” He smiled to him before giving Jimmy a hand up to stand.

“You do realise what you’ve done? You’ve sealed all our fates, Diseh.”

“Of course I do, sweetheart,” Diseh smirked, “Now, Psyche, Midnight, and my Solaris will be on equal grounds. Fairly soon, your prison pillar you were so proud of will fall. Mewtwo will be freed, and you and Ki will have to come up with a new plan.”

“Solaris? Quit living in the past. Your memories are not your own, Diseh,” she gave another quick glare before sighing in annoyance, “……So be it. You’ve won this round, but don’t expect us to tolerate your betrayal lightly, Diseh.”

Diseh laughed, “I thought the plan was to use the pokemon world’s greatest hero to destroy all of us, that includes Midnight and myself, while triggering Mewtwo in the process? So, who betrayed who now?”

Xalia clicked her tongue, turning to her Suicune before teleporting away. Her Suicune behind her. Diseh chuckled to himself lightly before tossing a dagger to the hallway, the blade vanishing in darkness. Xalia’s voice echoed the hallway soon after.

“Ki will deal with you, mark my words...”

“No doubt. But until then, I’ll make some friends and have a bit of fun before I’m through, shall I?”

Axel crackled at Diseh’s nonsense and trying to sound tough. No doubt he was scared of Ki as well. Diseh walked over to Axel sitting by wall. Axel wasn’t in the best looking shape. Thankfully, the element of attack had clotted the blood so he wasn’t bleeding to death quite yet. Axel glanced at Jimmy before turning his head away in shame, a growl in his voice, “I’m useless now... I can’t fight with one arm. I can’t protect you like I promised, I’m sorry.”

“Now, why do you say that? Don’t tell me you’re you giving up, are you?”

“Who asked you, Diseh?”

“Well now, I was just about to offer you my help. Of course, it won’t be free. Although, since you have helped me deal with Xalia, I’m sure I could return the favour. How does that sound, friend?”

“Diseh... I told you before, I’m not your friend...” Alex growled, sighing in defeat, “...What do you want of me?”

“Axel, Jimmy, I would like you two to join Team Solaris. If you join me, I’ll give you a new improved arm and we’ll stop Ki and Xalia together.”

“Heheheheh,” Axel crackled, laughing to himself, “No deal...” Axel chuckled weakly, pushing himself up from the wall, “You only need one idiot for your dumb excuse for a team. Right?”

Diseh crossed his arms in thought, “I guess, but Team Rocket on our side would have been a nice advantage... Although, I suppose you’re right.”

Axel turned to Jimmy, “Listen, brother... I want you to meet up with Spence and the others. Do whatever he says. I still don’t trust him, but at the moment he’s probably the only one capable of handling Ki and Xalia. You’ll be safer by his side than with me at the moment... We probably won’t see each other for a bit, but I will find you again,” he placed a hand to his shoulder.

“Let them think we’re dead if you can, we don’t want everyone and their mothers knowing our secret.”

Axel sighed, “Just do me one favour, Jimmy. Don’t ask me why I’m joining him even though I said I wouldn’t join another team...” he gazed, tiredly, “I guess I’m doomed to repeat the same mistakes, over and over. I’m only good at being a monster, after all.” Axel clutched his stump of an arm, or what was left of it. Zoroark licked at it, feeling responsible, “Sorry I put you through that, Zoroark. I promise, it won’t happen again.”

---

Spence woke up, opening his eyes, looking upon a slain man beneath him. The battle was over. Baroo, Sarah and the others were behind him watching on. Spence’s sword was struck down and pinned the hooded man to the floor, through the chest. The man grinned beneath his shrouded face, “Well done... I’m proud of you.” It was astonishing he could still speak.

Spence glared, reaching a hand to remove the man’s hood. He uncovered his face. The man that gazed back at him sent shivers down his spine, “You’re---!” Spence gasped, his eyes widening. He recognised him, and that familiar face. Spence recognised him from his memories as a child.

“That’s right...”

Spence weakly lowered his head, his weak grasp on the sword tightening, “You’re my--? But, why...? Why did you attack us?!”

“My mind and body had a will of their own... My heart was clouded. I guess it always will be... ever since back then. I had finally ended the war... but I lost too much... I cast myself into the darkness, separating my mind, body and soul. What you see before you here... is a clone, a monster. When I awoke in this world, all I could think about was destroying the teams again, just as I did long ago... When you attacked me, my being was restored, and I regained my sense of self again.”

Spence’s eyes darkened. The man reached out, lifting his sword to Spence as a gift. His eyes drifted upon it.

“Listen to me, Spence. Once upon a time, I was once a Midnight Elite... Team Midnight, along with Team Hydro, Team Inferno, Team Solaris... We tore this world apart. Your team will end up killing you in the end, Midnight Leader... Just as it did Blackwind.”

A cold and chilling wind blew through Spence as the man gazed up at the cold night sky.

“Thank you for setting me free. Now, I can finally rest in peace. I get to see my best friend again, and my beloved... I love you, Ella...”

As the man slowly passed away, he extended his hand to the sky before his whole body slowly floated upward, fading away. Spence gazed upward, watching the man disappear in an array of spirits that danced and circled into the night sky.

((@samurott, so you've watched dragon ball z but not the first generation of pokemon? that's kinda bizarre :P))

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:39 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Never saw the first generation of pokemon?? Blasphemy...The Island of Giant Pokemon is one of the best episodes EVAR.))

Jimmy got up, relieved that he hadn't become an icicle. "Pity...I really thought she and I had some sparks going for a minute." After hearing Axel and Diseh discuss forawhile, he looked down, feeling somewhat betrayed. "...No. We're droogs. Brothers. I'm not leaving just yet. Besides, who's gonna watch your back while I'm gone? Clone or not, you're getting pretty up there in age these days." He smirked, screwing the blade back into the head of his cane. "Plus, I kinda like this bloke." He pointed his cane at Diseh. "A real twisted orange, ya know?" Jimmy withdrew a pokeball from his pocket and called back Arbok with a quick dash of red light. "Axel, you know how useful I can be. I'm not some little brat anymore. I don't need protection. For example, where would you have been back there without me?" He raised an eyebrow at the two. "So what'll it be then, eh?"

----------------------------------

Alex let out a sigh in relief as Spence emerged victorious. This certainly has been an eventful week. He returned Cresselia to its purple clad pokeball and gave Spence a congratulatory pat on the shoulder. "Good job, old man. Looks like you can still dish out some punishment after all." He chuckled as he reflected back to the aura Edward had bestowed upon him. With enough training and time...maybe Cresselia could do that...only time can really tell though...

Alex smiled back to Sarah. "I told ya he'd come through!" The truth is, they all did. Without every single one of the Midnight members, this victory may not even have been possible. Alex stretched his arms out and cracked his back. "Ya know...I think we could all use a drink. First round is on me, guys."

Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:53 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bill and Gina watched as the battle moved to its end. The man, overwhelmed by his wounds, gave his last breath. Bill placed his hand on Spence's shoulder.
"C'mon, boss. You did great. But we need to go now. Let's free Mewtwo and get out of here, or this heroic escape will be in vain."
"Garchomp, Dragonite, Flygon and Charizard can take us down the building. We need to hit the road as soon as possible." Gina added.
"Oh, and Spence? You still owe us an explanation for all the recent events. Don't forget it."

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:56 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Meanwhile, inside Mewtwo's chamber, the crack that was made in the pillar earlier started to grow, the ice cracking in several different directions before it shattered completely in an ominous mist. Thanks to Diseh's move, Xalia's pillar was finally broken, and Mewtwo was unleashed. With dark growing eyes, Mewtwo appeared as it stepped from the darkness. Suddenly, a powerful dark psychic energy was unleashed.

---

Axel sighed, lowering his head. "It's... way too dangerous. I know you're strong. You could even surpass your brothers if you really wanted to. But as soon as we join Diseh, we're going to be public enemy number one. Diseh cloned three of Team Midnight's people, also, he had you all injected with Mewtwo cells in the hopes you would become their puppets..."

"Under the authority of Ki, of course," Diseh remarked, smirking to himself.

"Well, whatever, but no matter what way you look at it, we'll be Team Midnight's enemy as well as Psyche's."

"That's the gist of it. Anyway, if you'll hear me out, there is still a way little old Jimmy can help us out. If he agrees to it, that is..." Diseh grinned darkly.

Suddenly, a large explosion was heard from somewhere inside the building. Axel and Diseh staggered on their feet. Diseh darted around, he looked as if he expected all this.

"Diseh!" The Professor spoke through the building's intercom, "Mewtwo has been released, we don't have much time!"

"Yeah, I noticed! How's the structure of the building so far? Is the airship and the pokemon okay? Where are Spence and the others?"

"The middle sector is completely ablaze, but we've managed to contain it so far, but I don't know how long for. The airship is ready for you, the pokemon have been evacuated inside. Team Midnight has defeated Zack, they're located on the rooftop of the building. No major damage to the building there."

"Good. Then I have a final request; Professor Sid, Jimmy, I want you to go with Spence and leave for the airship Invincible. Axel and I still have things to do here. Before my Team Solaris can rise, it needs Spence's Midnight to exceed and keep Ki's Psyche at bay. Jimmy, you're one of the only people who have Team Rocket's trust. Spence will need you and Rocket's numbers. If you do this, you'll be helping Axel as well, I promise you. Professor, speak to Spence and get ready to fly the airship out of here."

Axel glared. He never generally liked the idea. He joined to watch Spence and protect Jimmy from him in the first place, and now Diseh's idea was to let him go back. Axel turned to Jimmy, "I don't like the idea... but I have no say in the matter, I guess. I'll see you again, someday. Just be careful around Team Midnight and... don't get yourself killed." Zoroark looked sadly to Jimmy before whimpering to Axel. Axel let out a chuckle, "And Zoroark says he'll miss you, too."

---

Spence stared into the night sky, a frown turned away from the others behind him. The man he had defeated had completely vanished. What did he mean that they're the same?

"C'mon, boss. You did great. But we need to go now. Let's free Mewtwo and get out of here, or this heroic escape will be in vain."

Spence turned, "I'm planning on it. I'm not going anywhere until Mewtwo is freed, you can count on that."

"Oh, and Spence? You still owe us an explanation for all the recent events. Don't forget it."

"I know," Spence turned his back to him, "I haven't forgotten."

Suddenly, a massive quake shook the whole building. Sarah stumbled, falling to her knees. A loud explosion from below. Spence gasped, he knew this feeling. It was the same feeling they had when they all were attacked a fortnight ago before waking up here.

The intercom on the rooftop went off. Besides Spence, Trevor and Wolf, it was a voice all too familiar when they were still captive.

"Spence, Team Midnight!" Professor Sid explained, "It's Mewtwo, it's active. Mewtwo is going to completely destroy the building. You need to leave now. There's an airship hanger around the upper sector of the building. The airship is ready to go, that's where I'm waiting. I'm the only one who can pilot it. I've rigged the warp panel on the rooftop to take you to the safest possible floor below you. Just follow the signs."

Spence grunted, "Wait! Who are you?!"

"I'm the scientist who injected your people and helped cloned a group of you, for Ki and Xalia's Team Psyche. And I guess you could say that I'm a friend... of the old Diseh."

The intercom shut off as Spence headed towards the warp panel, equipped with both the Psyche sword and Midnight sword, "I'm going ahead, Mewtwo's definitely escaped. I felt his aura. And what the Professor said was true. I don't know what he was talking about when he said the old Diseh, but we need to get out of here and fast."

Spence when on ahead, being teleported to the floor the Professor promised. Everyone left besides Alex and Sarah who were left alone. Alex struggling to go and to trust his father. Sarah felt overcome with sadness over defeating and killing the man. Sarah still couldn't speak, she remained quietly sobbing on her knees.

"Did we really do the right thing, Alex? That man... he was good, I could feel it before he vanished."

---

Spence reappeared, the sirens and fire sprinklers flooding the area. Spence walked down the hall until Psyche soldiers ambushed him. Spence grunted, swiping his Midnight sword in front of him.

((besides alex, axel, and sarah, everyone should be following spence now towards the airship.))

Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Jimmy let out a sigh and pat Zoroark on the head. "Fine. Just don't go losing that other arm." He let out a small chuckle before ruffling his own hair and tearing off pieces of his sleeves and pant legs. "Until we meet again, old droog!" He flicked his hand up in a wave and darted off in the direction Diseh had assigned to meet up with Spence and the others.

On his way, Jimmy met up with two Psyche soldiers who happened to round the corner in front of him.

"Its one of the rebels! If we take in one, we can at least get somewhere."

Jimmy growled in resistance. "I don't have time for your shenanigans!" He threw a pokeball out in front of him to reveal Rhyhorn. For the first time he'd seen, Rhyhorn had a look of pure disdain on its face. Without orders, it charged forward, tossing aside the two grunt in its path. "Haha! I do hope that you've learned something today. Never screw with a Rocket." He gave the closer grunt a clean kick in the gut as he cackled in glee. Jimmy quickly leaped to Rhyhorn's back and the two were back on their way to meet the others.

Upon taking one of the warp panels, Jimmy and Ryhorn found themselves face to face with most of the others. "Ahoy there! Did you all miss me? I bet ya did!~" He smirked as Rhyhorn trampled another grunt.

---------------------------

Alex watched as the rest of the group took their leave. "Sarah...we'll be fine. I'll get us out without having to trust in that monster." He took her by the hand and lead her the best he could through the winding panels and hallways of the Psyche building. After fighting their way through countless guards, the two found themselves surrounded by flames and smoke. Having no other way out, Alex called upon Cresselia once more. Sarah's wheezing was becoming a bit of a worry for him. "Cresselia..." A series of coughs broke his sentence. "Get us out. Take us to the entrance...if you can make it." The statue-like pokemon's eyes glowed once more as the three quickly flickered off and out of the hectic flames.

Outside, Alex and Sarah filled their lungs with the "fresh" city air. It may not have been clean...but it certainly wasn't smoke either. Alex was still at conflict about dragging Sarah along. It should have been her choice to leave, not his. He was sure that they'd meet back with the others eventually. At least he hoped so...

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:19 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Bill shook his head. "We're following him, I guess." Gina shrugged. Then they both ran after Spence.
We won... but at what cost? And what happened to Jimmy and Axel? What happened to us? What will become of Midnight? That man said we'd eventually kill Spence, just as Blackwind, the old leader, was killed. Is that possible? I hope Spence will really explain things when we're safe.
Bill and Gina appeared at Spence's sides, watching as Psyche soldiers advanced.
"Oh, please! I don't have time for these stupid games!" Bill grunted. "I'm tired and pissed off, so just get out of my way!" He pulled out a Pokeball. "Let's see... You're beaten up from before, but you didn't fight up in the roof. Time to prove yourself!"
Tornadus appeared. The marks of its previous battle with Garchomp were evident, but the whirlwind it whipped up was quite strong. Bill pulled his knives. Next to him, Gina did the same. The girl then turned to Spence. "No one can battle with two buster blades, especially in your condition. Plus, you overdid it with the aura trick up there. Let us battle for you this time, just as you fought for us. There's no need for risks right now." She eyed Spence with concern, then turned back at the guards. "Let's get this over with quickly and leave this godforsaken place."

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:17 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor watched as Spence delivered the final blow. The mysterious man pulling back his hood as he laid on the ground, appearing to be close to death. Then he just vanished into the night sky.

Spence looked very solemn as he turned to the rest of the group. Just then the building shook as a strange voice came over a hidden intercom. It was the scientist that was responsible for the team being injected with the clone cells, and the same one that cloned him and Wolf. It's possible he's the very same scientist that used for those experiments when I was a child as well.

Trevor followed after Spence, Latios at his side. Both of them had finally healed to the best of their abilities. As soon as they passed through the panels Trevor came across several of the grunts. "Just great. This place is supposed to be evacuating and we're being held up by this." Latios was beginning to move forward but Trevor put his hand out to stop him. "You've already battled enough for this adventure. It's time the others got to have some fun. Lets get this done Vaporeon!" Trevor tossed a pokeball and released the water type.

Vaporeon stretched for a moment before eyeing the grunt. "Come on kid. You have no where to run so just give up already." Trevor smirked, "Crimson never backs down from a fight that's standing in his way. And I'm not willing to make any exceptions." The grunt laughed as he pulled a pokeball and released a Registeel.

"Vaporeon use Ice Beam." Vaporeon opened her mouth and blasted a bright blue beam at the clone Pokemon. It's left leg froze to the ground. It looked down for a moment before it hummed and blinked as it put it's hands close to each other. A ball of orange light began forming and was blasted at Vaporeon. She dodged the Focus Blast and shot a Shadow Ball. The Registeel took a step back before it was coated in a red glow. It charged, making way for a Superpower attack. "Alright Vaporeon use Hydro Pump and follow up with Ice Beam one more time." Vaporeon jumped high into the air as the clone charged, blasting it with the powerful water attack. Another Ice Beam followed, sealing the Registeel in a case of ice.

The grunt was beyond furious as he pulled a gun and shot at Vaporeon. With a fast movement Trevor deflected the bullet with his katana. Before the man could react Trevor ran up to him and slammed his fist into his stomach. The grunt passed out onto the ground. "Thanks for the help Vaporeon. You did great." He recalled her pokeball and looked over at The others to see how they were holding up.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((It's a long story, Crunchy. And it doesn't make much sense, in a sort.))
Wolf watched as Spence finished it right then and there. He smiled. It's one less foe to stop us.
Just then, an unfamiliar voice crackled through the intercom. "So we get to fly? I've never actually flown before. Should be interesting." As they were en route, a group of Psyche soldiers got in their way. "You have got to be kidding me." Wolf sighed.
"Seeker, it's time." The Gengar emerged out of it's ball in an aura of light. "Hypnosis, then follow through with Dream Eater!"
((Sorry for the short post, just wanted to drop in, give my character's actions, then go to sleep. I've been playing DS3 for 6 days on minimal sleep, plus class projects, so I'm extremely tired.))

Goodbye
"

Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Silas quickly followed the rest of Team Midnight through the warp panels, heading owards the hanger, recalling Quake and Fury as he went. Silas sighed as they were ambushed by Psyche grunts.

"These grunts really need to get their priorities straight. Let's go Jolt." Jolt appeared in a flash of light. The opposing Grunt released an Articuno. "Use Spark." Jolt charged forward surrounding itself in an electrical aura, fighting against the Articuno's Powder Snow attack. Jolt succesfully hit the Articuno but was blasted backwards by a Gust attack. Jolt stood up but was visibly shaking, obviously cold from the attack. "You've got this Jolt. Use Thunderbolt!" Jolt released the lightning attack at the same instant Articuno let loose a powerful Ice Beam.

The two attacks met halfway between the combatants and the resulting explosion blew both backwards. Jolt stood up only to take another Gust attack weakening it further. "Are you okay Jolt?" The Electrike growled as it got up, becoming surrounded by a white light. The white light intesified and after it receded a Manectric had replaced the Electrike. "Amazing Jolt. Let's finish this. Use Thunderbolt again." Jolt released another burst of electricity and again the Articuno countered with an Ice Beam. This time the explosion was closer to Articuno and Jolt came out much better.

"Now finish this, use Spark." This time Jolt proved too fast and scored a clean hit on the Articuno, finally knocking it out. But Jolt collapsed soon after, completely exhausted. "Great job Jolt. Take a break." The Manectric returned to its pokeball.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 19  Next