It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:47 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 PokeTrigger 
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

There was no light... Only darkness, falling and falling... He tried to fight it, to reach for something, somewhere... But these feelings... These feelings of helplessness... He started to become weaker, and weaker... His eyes started to become heavy... There was no use fighting it any more... unconsciousness took over, and there was nothing in the world he could do, but give up.

2300AK ---

"Ugh, my freakin' head..."

Snivy got himself up, a gust of powerful wind making him stumble backwards as he tried to balance. He gazed around, narrowing his eyes of the grey dust and land --- a dark, barren and desert wasteland --- no trace of life could be seen anywhere. Not even the smallest colour could be seen here. He looked upward, the storm... dark clouds... the Black Storm wasn't over? There was another one soon approaching as well.

It was hard to see in this storm, especially since it was a dust storm. He walked over carefully, covering his mouth and his eyes. The wind dragging his energy-deprived body, "Hey, is anyone out there?!" he yelled out weakly, desperate to find the others.

Narrowing his eyes, he saw a lump in the sand. He had finally found someone! "Hey!!" Joshua ran over with almost the last ounce of his energy, placing a hand to his shoulder as the sand fell from his body. He gasped, revealing it to be the Medicham, "Caleb!! Hey, wake up! Are you okay?! Here!" he helped him onto his shoulders.

Walking along with Caleb, they both barely spotted a figure in the distance... His black cloak fluttered in the wind... It was the Zoroark! "Hey!! You!!" the Snivy growled, "Wait up!!"

Trying to battle his way out of this storm, he accidentally kicked something. Joshua kneeled down to examine it. A... Sableye? The heck? "Hey!" Joshua kicked him, "I said hey!!" he kicked him again, "You alright? Geez, where did you come from? ...Come on, you better follow us."

The Zoroark frowned, looking out over a cliff. He leaned against an odd-looking dead tree, its branches twisted and malformed. His body as well as his heart ached in pain, "...I didn't change anything. Nothing at all..."

The Snivy approached from behind him, giving a glare as he helped Caleb over as well. Sableye followed.

"What the hell is going on around here?! Which continent is this?" the Snivy demanded his question answered.

"Heh," the Zoroark smirked, only to hide feelings of failure and despair, "...Don't you already get it? This isn't another continent. This... this is the future."

Joshua's eyes widened, "The future? What the hell are you talking about? There's nothing here."

A terrifying howl of wind echoed behind him, domes of ruined cities beyond the cliff in the distance, "That's right..." the dark man turned, looking to them with absolute sternness, the tone in his voice confirmed their horror, "One thousand, three hundred years from your own time --- to be specific. Three hundred years since the fall of Meteor."

"What?!"

The Zoroark glared, "Yes..."

600AK ---

"Uh, my head..." the Mime battered his eyes open. He sat up, looking around him. It was a dark forest. Was this... Sacred Forest? No, it looked too different. There was an old feeling about this place. Had he been here before? Looking upward, the dark clouds had finally parted --- he did it! Well, that's what first came to mind. But a question arose in the back of his mind --- "Where exactly... am I?" Matthew decided to get up and search for the others.

It wasn't long until he found them all close by, well, the three of them at least. Matt rushed over to check each one's well-being --- Trevor, the Sneasel and the Dewott. "Are you guys okay? Do you need any help?"

Matthew sighed, "That thing we all got sucked into... It was scary. I thought we were all goners. I'm sorry..." he apologised, his head sinking sadly. After all, he destroyed the rock that caused all this. The Piece of Meteor... not that he was aware of the name at the time.

Suddenly, more than a dozen growls were all heard around them... Mightyena jumped from the foliage, ambushing them easily --- the characters were surrounded. The pack barked viciously, sharp teeth that could rip flesh all threatening them. They started to advance.

"Damn!" Matthew grunted, finding it hard to still move, "...I'm completely drained! What are we going to do?! ...Huh?" he looked to his hands. The power... the one he felt inside that black hole... was it for real?

((Now, everyone has their magic unlocked, which means --- you can now use your pokemon attacks, although you won't purposely use them at first, they'll be a surprise. In your profiles, if you can't restrain and remember yourself, mark three of the seven attacks (Unlocked) next to them. And your weakest Ultimate Attack (Unlocked) as well. Check Joshua's profile for an example. This is how we'll be marking our character's growth, so we're not crazy-strong right away. The exception for the brief moment was Trevor, whose energy was unlocked, given to him, and then taken away by the Piece of Meteor that malfunctioned.))

((I should also note that I'm not especially active on weekends, hense I had trouble continuing my roleplay.))

((Also, if you would like to work a little on making your Future and Middle Ages characters now, that would be appreciated. Backstory of the eras are coming very, very soon. And there's two futures; 2300AK that holds little to no survivors, and the environment is starved of life, and 2000AK, just before Meteor falls, where we'll be visiting shortly. The war between the Middle Ages King and Darkrai is soon as well.))

Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex rolled over as he felt the Snivy kicking him. "Not yet...ehhhhh..." Another kick brought him up to his feet. "Whoa, what the hell happened here? Who are you...who's that guy?" He followed in confusion as he noticed more and more people he soon remembered from the previous battle. "Oh man, it's that guy! That Zoroark...ughhh what did I get myself into now?!" He scolded himself as they conversed. Alex's curiosity had gotten the better of him yet again. "How could we possibly have gotten to the future?"

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 am
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor slowly opened his eyes, bright green light replacing the darkness he just saw. "Wh...Where am I?"

Once his eyes adjusted he looked around the giant forest he was sitting in. The sunlight poured through the canvas of leaves above. "This place must be huge and yet somewhat familiar." Then Matt ran up. "Hey you're all right." Trevor stood up only to lean against the tree behind him. He felt like a larger carriage ran him over five times. He noticed a Sneasel and Dewott laying close by. Seems there were a lot of us that got pulled in, but where is the.......

Suddenly he heard the familiar growls. The beast that killed his friend, Mightyena. "We must be very far away from any town to be surrounded by these monsters." Trevor stepped in front of Matt and the others, holding his blades ready.

((Just gonna wait for the other two. Wouldn't want a battle while someone is sleeping XD))

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:09 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

2300AK ---

The Zoroark sighed tiredly, turning his back to them and gazing from the cliff once more, "When that Mime shattered the Piece of Meteor, it malfunctioned, and its powers opened up a time portal, the black hole that consumed us... I once lived in a future a thousand years from your own time... In 2000AK, Meteor crashed into the earth, the same Meteor that King of yours swore to protect the Planet from... Meteor is composed of magic... Time magic to be precise... Only active shards of the Meteor can be used to travel through time... And only to eras where Black Storm has frequented... You see, each Black Storm that appears, means a Piece of Meteor is used up in the process... This is how your King controls you... Through the fear of Meteor his ancestor created a long, long time ago... " he clenched his dark claw, his red long hair blowing in the howling wind, "I may be the only survivor --- no, there are others, but they now sleep in a suspended animation underground... I became a Time Mage and used the active Piece of Meteor to travel to your time, hoping to change the future... I believed the King... called the Savior in our time... caused Meteor to fall in the first place, to gain unlimited power at the sacrifice of our Planet."

"That's... a lot to take in," the Snivy exclaimed, his eyes trailing off, "So... where exactly are we anyway? This is still Light Continent, right?" he asked, simply speculating at this point. But why would he be lying?

"Yes," the scarred Zoroark answered, pointing behind them, "If you don't believe me, see for yourself." He was directing their attention to the ancient ruins of the Clock Tower, now a seemingly forgotten relic of the past.

Suddenly, a large purple scorpion-like figure crawled from atop of it, jumping from it and quaking the scarred earth beneath it.

"Wha-what the hell is that?!"

"If my eyes haven't deceived me, that's a Drapion. I can still fight, just make your way to the dome ruins... quickly!" he pushed himself from the tree with a grasp of his arm cannon, suddenly coughing in a fit and falling to his knees.

"Forget it, old man. You've got to relax. You've already taken a punishment from that Gallade. You can't go on like this."

"You fool... I'm not that old, and I can do it..."

"Listen to me," the Snivy reached for his dagger, "Let us handle it. Rest assured, Caleb and I can handle it! And this Sableye looks tough as well!" he looked to the two beside him, giving them a smirk, "Come on, guys!"

The Snivy ran over to fight the beast who approached.

600AK ---

"Forde, when do you think Clock Tower will finally be constructed?" Warren Wartortle asked, from one knight to another, "I'm glad we managed to rescue the villagers and workers away from the construction site. But with the chaotic storms hitting us one after the other... do you think we'll actually have the chance to finish it? Uh, no-no, I'm sure his majesty knows best," the Wartortle, clad in armour corrected himself.

They had walked from Clock Village, his hometown. They were patrolling the forest up North. Suddenly, Warren's fluffy white ears had picked up something nearby, "Hey, do you hear that commotion?" the knight turned, "Do think they could be Darkrai spies? We should investigate. Come, Sir Marowak."

The Wartortle unsheathed his Iron Sword from behind him.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:27 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I thought this would die for a second. Whew!))
Dewey awoke to sounds of growling and a voice. "Sel?" he groaned weakly, then remebered what happened. Rage consumed him, and he stood up. By some unknown force, a glowing blue handle formed, and all six of his scalchops formed together ina whiplike chain. ((This is Water Aara, a weak Ultimate that just slashes oppenents.))
He looked aroud and saw the Gallade from Clock Tower. He saw a Mightyena and determined that was the enemy. He started swinging the aara around in a circle and charged.
((An aara is a weapon used by the Rajput. Look it up if you dont know what it is.))

Goodbye
"

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Quote:
Name: Billy Pawniard
Era: Future
Species: Pawniard

Appearance:
Body type: Short and Stocky
Hair and eye colours: No Hair, Blue Eyes
Other physical features: Nothing Significant
Clothing Style: Wears some armor over his torso, arms and legs.

Personality:
General demeanour: He is and has always been a follower. He tries to please everyone who is more powerful or higher ranking than him. He is extremely loyal and helpful.
How he sees himself: A nobody.
Best qualities: Very loyal and enjoys helping others.
Worst qualities: Has trouble thinking for himself, Fairly dependent

Background:
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: None
Hometown: Clock Town
Childhood history: His parents abandonned him as soon as he was born. He was taken into a gang led by a Bisharp. He quickly proved himself to be a valuable member through his loyalty to the gang.
Recent history: His gang was obliterated by a rival gang. Billy was the sole survivor, he moved into the wilderness to avoid detection.
Plans for the future: Become stronger and find new friends.

Job, Magic & Specials:
Job: Warrior
Weapon: Uses Hands, Which are Knives.
Skills: Advance, Guard, Cover
Special attacks: Night Slash, Metal Claw, Sucker Punch, Slash, Faint Attack, Protect, Headbutt

Ultimate Attacks:
Conditions: Billy reaches his peak anger level. Billy is left feeling depleted and very tired.
Appearance changes: Attack Specific.

Name: Thunder Rocks
Description: A wave of electricity is sent out parlyzing the opponent. At the same time rocks are torn up and sent flying at the target. Billy's eyes glow yellow.
Origin: Thunder Wave and Stealth Rock

Name: Substiteam
Description: Billy replicates himself several times making substantial "dummies." Billy has to retreat from lack of energy after this move. Billy and his clones appear to be faded versions of the original Billy.
Origin: Double Team and Substitute

Name: Sweep of Toxins
Description: Billy kicks the opponent taking out their legs which leaves them vulnerable for a scratch from one of his toxin covered "hands." Billy's "hands" appear a slight purplish colour.
Origin: Toxic and Low Sweep

Name: Headcutt
Description: The axe blade on Billy's head elongates and grows very large. Billy then slashes at all enemies. Billy becomes unbalanced and slightly out of control.
Origin: Headbutt and my own ideas.

Name: Blade Storm
Description: The blades on Billy's body replicate themselves and get launched at a target causing intense pain and many cuts. Billy is completely drained after this attack. Billy glows with a silver aura. Billy's strongest attack.
Origin: My idea

Quirks:
Favourite food: Berries
Favourite pokemon: Bisharp
Pet peeve(s): Being called useless
Least favourite season: Fall
Worst memory: Watching his gang be obliterated

Quote:
Name: Edward Electabuzz
Era: Past
Species: Electabuzz

Appearance:
Body type: Very Muscular
Hair and eye colours: Normal Electabuzz Hair, Crimson Eyes
Other physical features: Long scar on his back.
Clothing Style: Heavy Armor

Personality:
General demeanour: Gets angry very easily. Enjoys a good fight. He only cares about winning and protecting his friends. He often comes across as arrogant and cocky. He has a soft spot for kids, which he always denies.
How he/she sees himself: An invincible fighter.
Best qualities: Wants to protect his friends.
Worst qualities: He only wants to win.

Background:
Parents: Miranda and Matrim Electabuzz
Siblings: None
Hometown: Clock Town
Childhood history: As soon as Edward was old enough his father started to teach him to fight. Edward showed natural talent and soon was better than his dad. After Edward evolved into an Electabuzz, his dad found him a well known teacher to tutor him. The first time Edward sparred his teacher he thought that it was just a training excercise, however his teacher proved him wrong sloashing him across the back giving him his scar. From that point on Edward began to like his teacher less and less.
Recent history: Edward was eventually good enough to leave his teacher, whom he now despised. When he left he vowed to never lose a match again. He soon found a job as being a mercenary and has been doing that ever since.
Plans for the future: Become the most well known fighter on the continent.

Job, Magic & Specials:
Job: Gladiator
Weapon: One-and-a-Half-Handed Long Sword, Several Throwing Knives, Shield
Skills: Lure, Finisher, Reckless
Special attacks: Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Mega Kick, Iron Tail, Hammer Arm, Thunderbolt.

Ultimate attacks:
Conditions: Edward reaches his peak anger state.
Appearance changes: Yellow and black reverse (instead of being yellow with black stripes, he changes to be black with yellow stripes).

Name: Thunder
Description: Same as Pokemon move.

Name: Sword Slash
Description: Edward's sword flies out of his hand and slahes at enemies of its own accord. It drains Edward's energy to stay aloft.

Name: Furious Fists
Description: Several fists made of energy are created. They radiate and electric aura. Edward directs them with his mind.

Name: Knife Stream
Description: Edward starts throwing knives made of energy. There is a seemingly endless supply and they explode on impact.

Name: Beam Strike
Description: A beam of pure enrgy is blasted out of Edward's shield. This attack consumes all of his energy.

Quirks:
Favourite food: Any Meat
Favourite pokemon: Elekid
Pet peeve(s): Losing, Being Helpless
Least favourite season: Spring
Worst memory: Getting his scar.

Caleb woke up to Josh's face in the middle of a desolate landscape. "Ugh. That hurt." Caleb said as Josh helped him to his feet. they started walking and saw a figure in the distance. It was the Zoroark.

"Hey!! You!!" the Snivy growled, "Wait up!!" They struggled through the storm accidently kicking a Sableye. "Hey!" Josh kicked him, "I said hey!!" he kicked him again, "You alright? Geez, where did you come from? ...Come on, you better follow us."

They continued on eventually catching up to the Zoroark. Josh and the Zoroark launched into a conversation but Caleb was still to dazed to catch much other than that they were in the future and the Zoroark had tried to prevent the Meteor's fall. Suddenly a Drapion appeared in the distance and started to approach. Josh convinced the Zoroark to let them handle it.

"I'm a bit dazed but I guess I can fight." Caleb said, tightening his gauntlets and removing his cloak. He then swung his arms and tested his range of motion, wincing every so often. "I don't know why we're friends Josh, ever since we met at the festival we've been running from disasters and fighting."

Last edited by Dare234 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex tried to take in everything the Zoroark was saying. He didn't quit understand all of it, but he nodded in relation. "Ya know...I never really liked that king anyway." As soon as the Drapion appeared, Alex looked at Snivy confused. "What? Now we're fighting?" Alex groaned as he took out his dagger and twirled it around his hand to use back-hand style. "Fine...but this thing better have some loot!" Alex battle the field sand and winds to make way to the purple beast.

------------------------

Forde admired the path the walked, the beautiful country side before turning to Warren and giving him a chuckle. "Of course the tower will be finished one day. If our king wills it, it will be done. I am hoping it finishes soon, though. The villagers are already starting to get anxious."

Forde took his bone to arms and listened for the rustling. "Good ear, Sir Wartortle." The two made their way into the forest as the noise turned into what seemed to be growls and grunts. Forde could make out the shapes of numerous Mightyena and the prey that they've surrounded.

"Vile creatures!" Forde picked up a nearby rock and tossed it into pack. "Come pick on some real fighters!"

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor stood ready to attack then saw as a rock hurled into the head of one of the beasts.

It turned its head, distracted for only a second but that's all that he needed. Trevor ran in for the strike, getting close to the Mightyena before striking it fast and hard. It skidded across the forest floor before slamming into the trunk of a large tree. "One done. Several more to go."

Trevor looked from where the rock came from. "Hey! Can we get a hand over here?!"

Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:10 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"But of course, lad!" Forde made his way through he brush and slammed his bone club into one of the Mightyena as he crossed it. "You've got skill, boy. I admire that." He twirled his club and held stance, ready to strike as Forde awaited the attack of more of the dogs. "Now, let's finish this."

Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Dewott..." the Mime watched him in a murmur, a blue aura forming his scalchops into a chain-like whip. He had seemed to be in the same state Trevor was back in the Clock Tower. What was going on?

"I can help, too!" Matthew ran in, clapping his hands together and slamming them to the ground, "Huh? No circle?!" he exclaimed as the array formed into the ground. Suddenly, giant earthly arms reached from the earth and crashed into a Mightyena with a yelp. Matthew gazed awestruck at his alchemy and the hands that created it, "...What the? What's going on? I've never been able to preform a transmutation without first drawing a circle before..." his amazement got the better of him as a Mightyena ran in with a Crunch attack ready. The Mime gasped, preparing for the worse.

"Get back, fiend!" Warren leapt in front of the small Mime, smiting the wolf with his shield, "Are the alright, small mage?"

Matthew looked up, seeing a knight in shining armour standing before him. Was this for real? "Uh, yeah. I'm okay."

Warren smiled, looking back to the battle at hand, "I'm glad," he withdrew his sword in his right hand, "Then watch how a true knight gets it done."

---

"I don't know why we're friends Josh, ever since we met at the festival we've been running from disasters and fighting."

The Snivy smirked to himself. He didn't know either. Once Caleb left Dark Continent with his family, they had been in two different worlds.

"Well, it's not like any of this is my fault, you didn't have to come along if you didn't want to," he replied, smirking to the ground, "Then again, isn't that what friends do? Stick together through these kinds of things, I don't know..." Quite honestly, he didn't know. He thought he had finally found a friend in him as a child, but when he left his world fell apart. Still, he knew he could trust Caleb.

The Snivy looked back on the Sableye, chuckling, "Geez, another thief, huh? The only loot you're getting is what's left, shrimp. And I'll take that dagger from you as well once we make it out of here alive," he kid, gazing up at the Drapion who threatened their continuing existence.

The Drapion lit up, an energy building around it. Joshua hesitated, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

"Get away from that ---- it's tail!! It's using magic!!!"

The Zoroark's yell undazed Joshua, shaking his head. The tail had glowed, it was Poison Tail. The Snivy jumped out of the way as Drapion struck the earth three times, the other two times in Caleb and Alex's direction. Joshua pushed himself off the ground in a growl, "You've got to be kidding me..."

"Use your own magic, you fool! The portal! Remember the portal!!"

"Uh, right!" The Snivy looked inside himself for the answer--- he remembered a vast amount of energy being unlocked inside him painfully from within the gate, but he didn't know what it was. Could it have been...? The Snivy grunted, a hand extending. Using the energy within himself, a ball of pure energy formed at his hand --- Energy Ball! "Wha-what?! Magic!"

The Snivy chuckled darky, glaring at the giant monster with a smile, "...Looks like it's over for you." The lifted the Energy Ball upward, recognising his own power.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Dewey jumped in and started slashing about. He was keeping as calm as possible, eventhough he should be a wreck right now. He turned and saw a Mightyena about to pounce on another. "Too easy..." he said to himself. With 17 slashes he finally knocked them down for the count. Ok, I'm finally getting the hang of this, Dewey thought. He turned in time to see yet another Mightyena about to pounce on the Gallade. With a few quick bounds, he grabbed onto the tip of the Aara and bended it back towards him. "Watch out!" he issued to the Gallade. Dewey jumped on the back of the Mightyena and neutralized it with one slice. The wild beast limped away.
Dewey turned back at towards the Gallade. "You were at Clock Tower, werent you? By the way, my name is Dewey."

Goodbye
"

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:56 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Forde stopped in his tracks as he watched the Dewott maneuver through the Mightyena. "By the king...what sorcery is this?" He clenched his bone, ready to defend himself if need be.

"Thank his highness that we're all okay. What business have you wandering this forest? You know it's dangerous to be loitering around in this area." Forde looked all of the newcomers up and down before looking to Warren as if asking him what type of measure they should be take.

------------

As soon as Alex noticed the tail diving toward him, he knew it was either fight or fall. With a quick dart, Alex was suddenly inches from the beasts head and delivering it a hard punch to the cranium. "Take your shot!" Alex yelled to the Snivy before quickly turning only to stumble out of the way of Drapion's immense claws. Once out of reach, he snickered. "Take my dagger, will you? Sounds like a bet!"

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:05 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Scar awoke to the roaring and growling of a clan of Mightyena. She stood to her feet, slumbling in the process. She seemed quite dazed. "Where...am I?" she muttered while letting out a loud yawn. She saw the group fighting off the Mightyena and decided to attack.

"You said you have a dream... That dream... Make it come true." -N

Last edited by OshawottFTW on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 am
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Heh, let's just say-- if I die before you, you can have my own blade," he murmured in a dark grin, the ball spinning with pure energy in his hand. The Sableye was a skilled fighter; his agility getting the better of the scorpion-beast. "Here goes-- nothing!!" the Snivy started to sprint, carrying the attack with him. Before colliding with the monster's body, he plunged the Energy Ball forward.

The monster grumbled as the blast sent Joshua skidding backwards. He stopped himself using one of his arms for an anchor at the ground, darting upward in a gaze, "Darn, this guy's tough... Caleb, I could really use some help here!! Gah!" The monster stomped, almost crushing the Snivy under his foot. Joshua resisted the best he could with teeth clenched, with the last ounce of his strength, "Damn--- itttt!!!"

"I was helpless back then..." ---

---A man silently reached for his pistol, aiming his gun's crosshairs at the Snivy. "Take this, you brat...!!" The Snivy turned, just in time to see the blast from the barrel. Snivy's eyes widened, falling to the ground with a thud. The echo of the shot travelled throughout the forest.---

---As thunder clashed around them, the Gallade beat the man with intense force. The Snivy clenched his fist. Was there no way... he could possibly match this bladed creature’s power? Where did he even gain this power? This was almost like a nightmare... he glowed and burned energy just like the King did. Was the King responsible for this Gallade's power? Something had to be done... he couldn't let that man die!---

---"Stop this, now!! You want him, you'll have to get through me!! I've waited too long for this moment," he gestured, "All my life I've been searching for the purpose, the reason why I exist. And now, after witnessing these events I understand... I'm not like any of you. I'm fighting for me!"---

--- "But not--- anymore!!"

A furious energy was unleashed from inside Joshua, he cried as he lifted the Drapion's foot up into the air, just enough for him to jump out underneath. He leapt back, an intense hot pinkish energy burning around his body. "Take this, you monster!" his cried echoed, using his Leaf Dyne ability; Overgrowth Energy. From his body, he unleashed five energy blasts that struck the Drapion one after the other. This energy, however, burnt out quickly. He fell to one knee, panting as his body returned to normal.

The Drapion was still recovering from the Snivy's attack. It was up to Caleb and Alex to finish it off.

---

Warren struck the last beast with the Sneasel as he jumped back-to-back with her, turning around to give her a grin, "Your combat capabilities are expressive! We are the victors this time round!" he sheathed his blade as the Mightyena pack disbanded, fleeing the forest area.

Warren Wartortle walked to stand aside of knightly brother, giving a quick whisper, "...There's no way to tell if they're Darkrai operatives, but they did use magic; a sure sign that they're either on one side or another... Only the Hume King himself and Darkrai can unlock a creature's hidden abilities... We'll take them to the castle. They seem to be in a bad condition due to previous travels, so there's no way they could possibly be of any harm... Nonetheless, they all look trustworthy to me." The Wartortle spoke up, "Congratulations on a battle well won! If you'd like, we can escort you to the castle grounds. It is the safest place on the continent. Besides, I think King Achxes, his royal highness, may have a few words with you regarding your origin." He spoke honestly and fairly.

Matthew walked up beside Trevor and Dewey, whispering under his breath so they could both hear him, "Um, guys... I don't mean to startle you, but King Achxes... he was the Hume King four hundred years ago, right? Should we go with them...? I mean, these guys look okay, and they did just help us out..."

"Have you come to a decision?" the knight asked politely.

Matthew chuckled sadly, still not sure himself, "Yeah, sure... Why not?" In any case, the King would explain what exactly was going on. At least, he hoped. He was sure the others felt the same.

"Thank you. And please, follow us. My name is Sir Warren Wartortle, and this is my brother in arms, Sir Forde Marowak. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintances." The Wartortle smiled, holding his helm to his heart and bowing a little.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:43 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

As Trevor was fighting the beasts, the Dewott managed to save him from an attack. He was wielding some sort of weapon that looked like it was caused by magic. The Dewott managed to get closer by Trevor and introduced himself. "I'm Trevor Gallade." He saw out of the corner of his eye Matt and what he did with his alchemy. Trevor was amazed at how much power the boy just released.

Once the battle was done and the knights asked the group if they wanted to meet the King, Trevor was already wanting to go and explain everything. He wanted answers, nothing seemed right and the King was dead. Matt walked up and whispered, "Um, guys... I don't mean to startle you, but King Achxes... he was the Hume King four hundred years ago, right? Should we go with them...? I mean, these guys look okay, and they did just help us out..." "We need answers and that's probably the best place to start. Just be careful what you say around these knights. It'll most likely be best to tell the King where we come from first."

Matt agreed and they all began walking. Trevor walked next to the Wartortle, "My name is Trevor Gallade, Guardsmen. So Warren, what is this forest? We don't have the slightest clue."

Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well, it's not like any of this is my fault, you didn't have to come along if you didn't want to," Josh replied to Caleb's statement, smirking all the while, "Then again, isn't that what friends do? Stick together through these kinds of things, I don't know..."

Caleb just chuckled at his friend's answer and charged forward. Suddenly the Drapion started to glow.

"Get away from that ---- it's tail!! It's using magic!!!" The Zoroark yelled.

Caleb tumbled away from the tail barely avoiding it as it struck at him.

"Use your own magic, you fool! The portal! Remember the portal!!" The Zoroark continued. Caleb backed off to consider this, remembering the sense of energy he had felt. He watched in amazement as Josh formed a ball of energy and attacked the Drapion. However, the blast knocked Josh back and the Drapion proceeded to step on him. Caleb rushed in to help Josh but fell back as Josh was enveloped in a pink aura and launched five blasts of energy witch knocked the Drapion back but didn't do much else.

Seeing an opening Caleb rushed in. He managed to stop the Drapion but was being forced backwards. "If Josh can use magic so can I." Caleb muttered to himself. He felt the same energy that he had felt in the portal build up in his forhead. Thinking of nothing else he could do he forced the Drapion's claws wide and charged in forhead first, hitting the Drapion square in the chest and forcing it back.

However, before Caleb could back out, the Drapion caught him in a bearhug and proceeded to squeeze Caleb. Caleb groaned as one of his ribs cracked.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Quote:
Name: Abel Charmeleon
Era: Past
Species: Charmeleon

Appearance:
Body type: Muscular, but slim enough to retain flexibility.
Hair and Eye coloring: No hair, crimson red eyes.
Clothing style: Armor on head, torso, legs, arms, and tail.

Personality:
Demeanor: Abel is a respected member of the guard, so he treats others with respect as well. He is always alert and has a watchful eye.
How he sees himself: A role model, leader, and a skilled warrior.
Best qualities:
Respectful to everyone and is a formidable force. Very orderly.
Worst qualities: When someone doesnt agree with him, or take his advice
, he goes by his own agenda. Headstrong.

Background:
Parents: Defron and Courtni
Siblings: Cain (twin, decased), Frederick (Charizard), and Ashli (Charmander).
Hometown: Clock Village
Childhood History: Abel trained with his twin brother, Cain, and his older brother, Frederick, in their hometown of Clock Village. They grew up and went into similar jobs. Frederick became the leader of a team of mercenaries, and helps Abel from time to time. But a major turning point happened when Cain led his division into battle against Darkrai's forces, against Abel's better judgement. Abel was fourth-in-command, but how do you be fourth-in-command when the people before you cant be accounted for, even among the remaining 110 out of 500 people? He returned first-in-command of the battered 15 man squad that came back.
Recent History: When
he returned, he didnt want to be a pawn of the game called War and decided to be put back on the guard.
Plans: Protect his King and serve his homeland in anyway possible.

Job, Magic, and Specials:
Job: Dragoon
Weapon: Spear, shortsword
Skills: Jump, Lancet
Special Attacks: Flamethrower, Brick Break, Fire Punch, Rock Smash, Cut, Metal Claw, Flame Charge

Ultimate Attacks:
Flame Shield, Javelin Torch, Call of the Dragons, Metal Dragon, Last Stand
Conditions: Only when he is backed in a corner with no escape does he use these, except Flame Shield and Javelin Torch.

Flame Shield
Description: A circle of fire forms on one of his forearms (the one that isnt holding a weapon, usually the left) in the shape of the shield. He can use it to smack around opponents (similar to how a Spartan utilizes his shield as a weapon) and to deflect projectiles, and blocks attacks, of course!
Effects: It obviously annoys Abel's opponents, as it is hard to get around. However, due to its large size, Abel's speed, agility, and flexibility is restricted.

Javelin Torch
Description: A javelin of fire appears in one Abel's hands. He throws it for a long range attack.
Effects: Abel cannot use the Javelin for close quarters combat, his defense takes a sight drop. But his Critical Hit chances rises.

Call of the Dragons
Description: Abel howls with a strong sonic frequency that can be heard by all, but enemies hear it duplicated in their minds.
Effects: Abel's enemies are stunned by this, as it gives them migranes as long as they still hear his howl. But, since it invades his enemies' minds, his Special Attack rises dramatically, but at the expense of Defense and Attack.

Metal Dragon
Description: Abel emits white-hot flames from his body. He jumps off the ground and chains with kunai on the ends come out from underneath the ground.
Effects: This is the biggest ultimate attack he has, as it as a large effect on stats and on recovery. Abel's defense, attack, and special attack rise, at the expense of special defense and speed. He is immobile for a brief period of time after use.

Last Stand
Description: Triggered by the painful memory of his brother's division being massacred, Abel glows crimson and unleashes a blast of intense heat and fire, which heats the ground and sets fire to the air. He then shoots fireballs from his mouth at enemies (similar to how Bowser shoots fire at Mario, except replace Mario with enemies and Bowser with Abel).
Effects: Special Attack, Defense, and Speed rises, while Special Defense and Attack drops. He has to recover for awhile, but is still mobile.

Quirks:
Favorite food: Anything that is in front of him when he is hungry, as long as it is edible.
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard
Pet Peeve(s): Disrespectfulness, lies, narcissism.
Least Favorite Season: Spring
Worst Memory: Battle of Twilight Bridge, where his division was massacred.

Goodbye
"

Last edited by Haunted Water on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Alex helped the Snivy up as he watched Caleb move in for his attack. As the Drapion gripped it hard Alex leapt back to his feet. "No more!" He was still confused at where his immense speed had suddenly come from, but he wasn't about to let it go to waste. As Caleb's ribs cracked, Alex's eyes started to glow. He gripped his dagger and rushed at the Drapion, stabbing hard and slashing at it's claws. "Let him go, you monster!" He felt his body tiring as he delivered a hard stab to the creature's joint. With a cry, the Drapion released Caleb and immediately slammed Alex in the head its tail, sending him flying backward several feet only to skid across the gritting sand. Drapion clenched at its hurt claw, backing up with a whimper. Alex struggled to get up, fighting off the dizzy spell before landing on his face again. He groaned as his body ached and his head pounded. "That other guy can handle this...I need a nap."
-----------------------------------

Forde nodded to Warren. He had faith that the king would know what to do with this new group. None the less, he bowed to them. "It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." Forde noted the Sneasel. She is a woman, yet she fights fiercely. These people are certainly not from our kingdom. The group walked on as the Gallade introduced himself. "Ahh, a guardsmen, eh? You must be highly skilled in the arts of combat then. We could use a few new guardsmen in the royal army."

Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Yes, I know. I still havent fixed it after working two hours on doing it, only to have a bad connection. So I'll introduce the character a bit right now.))
Abel walked up to the limits of the village. The Charmeleon noticed five people coming back. A Dewott, a Gallade, a Sneasel, and Guardsmen Warren Wartortle and Forde Marowak. ((Abel's high ranked among the guards, eventhough he treats everyone equally.))
"Fools! They abandoned post. Never abandon post. You'll end up like my brother did. He cost us soo much that day." Abel said to himself.

Goodbye
"

Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:46 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Caleb---!!" Joshua growled, gritting his teeth as he forced himself up-- his own energy consuming painfully around him.

"You fool... You keep that up you'll drain away your own lifeforce!!"

"There's no other option... I need to finish this!!" he began to sprint, getting fastest and faster. He held his dagger outward, crying out.

Whoosh!---

In a split second, all within a flash; the Snivy had leapt up, struck the Drapion, and landed behind him.

The Drapion cried with pain, the last attack finally subduing it. It collapsed to the ground, quaking the earth with it.

Joshua panted, the pink aura vanishing completely. He started to feel faint. Suddenly, he fell unconscious. The Snivy collapsed to the barren floor with a thud.

The Zoroark limped over, helping them all up.

---

"I'm Matthew, this is Dewey and Scar," the Mime shook Warren's hand.

"It's a pleasure, Matthew." The Wartortle smiled.

---

The sun was setting in the horizon when they reached the halfway point. Walking South of the forest, they came to a rough-looking village. They heard cries of pain all around coming from the peasant-like houses. The Wartortle sunk his head.

Matthew looked up to him, "What's going on in the village?"

Warren stopped, giving a giant sigh, "...Clock Village has been going through an epidemic ever since I was a child... It's the plague. My dear mother was a casualty of it. Please, if it's not too much trouble, can we spend as little time here as possible? The castle is just West of here. If you need supplies; Potions, Armour or Weaponry, there's a shop just in the square here. We still have Sacred Forest to traverse yet."

Matthew looked down sadly, "Oh, I'm sorry for your loss..." This really WAS the Middle Ages... Along with monsters, and the storms caused by Meteor-- desease, famine, and war took the peoples' lives. It was probably the same for both continents, Light and Dark. The Middle Ages was a tough place to live for anybody.

"Not all is lost, though," Warren said with a stroke of hope in his tone, "King Achxes blesses knights with his power to fight the inevitable Darkrai Army. I'm hoping to prefect these magical abilities with the power to cure the epidemic. My father, before he died, was a great knight whose abilities were regarded by all. I'm hoping the day will come that I can be as capable a Knight as he once was-- to at least help save this kingdom."

---

The Snivy weakly opened his eyes as the figured in front of him appeared. The metal floor was cold to the touch. The room was dark besides from a dim light hanging above them. When he finally awoke-- he was greeted by Caleb, Alex and the Zoroark. He was glad they were all okay. A harsh wind howled down the halls, even inside. The sound of the storm brought on terrible rain outside.

"Where... are we?" Joshua looked around.

"We're inside one of the Light Domes. Some weren’t sturdy enough to stand the shockwave Meteor caused when it crashed into Midnight on Dark Continent, but the domes provide a good source of shelter, nonetheless. This is one of the dome's facilities."

The Snivy leaned up against the pillar behind him to stand, "What are domes anyway, and what facility do you mean?"

The Zoroark sighed, walking to a computer to try and turn it on, but it was useless. The screen was completely caved in. It was amazing still that the power's generator nearby wasn't having many difficulties. "Before Meteor crashed in my time, the best resistance to Black Storms around the structure was a weather-proof glass-like dome around each small city. After Meteor DID fall... well, the impact of Meteor almost obliterated the city-- the domes didn't stand a chance. The facility..." the Zoroark turned, gazing down at the Snivy, "I'm sure I mentioned it before."

Joshua found it hard to breath when he realised, a crawling and sickening sensation under his skin, "You mean, the people...?"

"Yes. Underground, beneath our very feet in the facility, are creatures still sleeping in a comatose, frozen state. They're awaiting the day until they can finally wake up-- Scientists determined, my parents, that when Meteor fell, the world would rain fire. There was no way to preserve rations for a predicted amount of time underground... I know it sounds cruel, but they're better off in suspended animation... compared to the hell the Planet is now."

The Zoroark pointed over to a capsule a person could either stand or lay in. "It's a Restoration Capsule. It should restore you to full health, but it doesn't help for starvation. Caleb and Alex have already used it, and it only takes a couple of minutes."

"Uh, sure," the Snivy walked over weakly towards the capsule, turning to speak with him again, "What's your name anyway? I'm Joshua."

"...It's Axel."

Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:27 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((oh man, sorry about the wait. I got caught up reading the old Team Midnight again. I miss it :( ))

Alex listened to the conversation closely while he wandered the dome. Broken monitors and flickering lights seemed to infest. He leaned against the wall as the Zoroark spoke it's name.

"...It's Axel."

Alex grunted. "So...now we're working with the guy who tried to kill you all? Seems legitimate enough." He caught his speech and stopped before saying anything else unwanted. Being stuck in this time period, there wasn't much room for enemies, especially ones so close. Alex sighed before letting his body fall limp against the wall, taking a seated position on the ground. All I wanted was a loaf of bread...and that gets me here...it figures. Still though, he couldn't help but wonder where these new abilities came from. Never was he able to move that quickly or work his dagger with such finesse...especially for a Sableye. He looked around the room and stood. Just as Joshua was entering the capsule, Alex called out. "Hey, good work back there. We'd be a lot worse off if you hadn't done him in."

Alex sighed deeply before turning the Zoroark. "So, what other little tid bits do you know about this time period?" If they were stuck here, Alex figured that he might as well make the best of it. "You seem to be the one who knows what's happening."

-----------------------------

Forde but his hand on Warren's shoulder reassuringly. "All will be well, brother." Although Forde was a man of few words, his heart was always in the right place. He smiled at the thought of magic. Although not being able to use it, he made up for his inability with brute strength and ingenuity. He looked back to the others.

"We'd better pick up the pace as well. Staying in this village could prove dangerous and the nightfall will be coming soon - neither of which sound like too much of a good idea." Forde had a good feeling about this group. How could they be of the Darkrai Army and have such kind hearts? Trust has proven to be a fickle thing though. Forde bowed his head as he'd remembered one of their recently deceased brothers. Rest your soul...you were a good knight.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 am
Profile WWW
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(( Please can I take a moment to clear this up: I know I haven't made that many posts lately and I know I've been really inactive too. This is because I am extremely busy during weekdays and I have no time to be on Psypoke. Don't get me wrong, I am trying my best to find as much time for Psypoke (especially this RP) and to put in as much effort as possible. Now this is really frustrating for me because I keep getting confused keeping up will all this, I should be able to catch up though when I find the time. My deepest apologies. -OshawottFTW. ))

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:11 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Trevor listened as Warren told about the tragedies that fell onto the village.

He saw Matt thinking deeply and guessed what the conclusion probably was, The Middle Ages. This was when my ancestors left the village before being accused as Dark magic users.

Trevor agreed at what Forde had said. "So what is the current situation with the war? Has the enemy infested the Continent?"

((Also, should Slowking be introduced in this era or in Antiquity era?))

Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:43 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Just waiting on Dare at the moment... Um, that's fine Oshawott, but what exactly was the prepose of cutting your profiles complete from your first post? I need them to work with. And Red, Slowking will be found in the Antiquity, I just have to find out how. There's going to be some problems finding some future characters... Since 2300AK, where the Snivy party are now-- the world is completely destroyed by Meteor. So... we're going to all go to 2000AK, three nights before the fall of Meteor. And Jimmy, I liked that roleplay, too. Really, since three of us are here, we could complete it someday if someone took over as some of the other main characters as well; Matt for example. But the way I set it up, writing a war based on the sea is really difficult, especially describing battleships lol...))

((I'VE FIGURED IT ALL OUT HAHA. SO, if you wanted a Antiquity character from the ideas we discussed with in the idea thread (magic oriented characters/jobs) then let me know through PM. I already know Red has one.))

((Okay, if you haven't already, I need your future characters completed. Midnight City, located on Dark Continent. Their President is Mewtwo. It should make for a very interesting setting and story, after all, the Meteor's course of the city, and it's always night. Also, future characters may only have one augmentive replacement, if need be.))

((Also, Samurott, if you don't post with enough effort controlling both Charmeleon and Dewey; you'll have to decide which one you want the most. You have to show me if you're capable of both dude, I don't want any lack of sleep arguments, and you should really use a word processor to save your work. I never have accepted unfinished profiles and I won't now. Having more than one character isn't a rule in this roleplay; it's a freedom. So if you'd rather play as one pokemon --- and that's to everyone as well --- I'm happy, as long as I get a good paragraph or two a post lol.))

((Edit; whoa, i rant a lot.))

Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

(( Sorry for deleting them, their all completed now anyway and available for you to use. And yeah I just thought I'd mention about my inactivity if you or any of the other RPers were wondering. Also you mentioned only being able to have ONE augmentation for our future characters. Is mine alright? I can edit some out if necessary. Can I just as how exactly are me and the other people in the Middle Ages going to get to the future? EDIT: Sorry that sounded a bit stupid. I take it we're leaving them their and going straight to our future characters?))

Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:27 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next