It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
 pokemon RP (yet another one) 
is very close to getting banned

"Stay here." she told him. She peered carefully out the door before taking off at a run. When she reached the storeroom she went straight to the "Confiscated" section at the back. Sure enough, there they were! A Togetic, a Ditto, a Tauros and a Clefable. Next to them she caught sight of another belt of Pokeballs that looked vaguely familiar. She grabbed both belts and took off, putting the 2 Luxury Balls on her belt and discarding the spare belt as she went.

"Here." she said, handing him his belt. "Now, you want to escape, right?"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alec nodded. "I think that's a given," he said, taking his pokemon from her. He stood up, and his legs supported him this time. All thoughts of Tanith, Dom and Will were temporarily gone from his mind.

http://www.pokeopians.proboards80.com/ <br> Pokeopia - Discover the TRUE meaning of avdenture.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:28 pm

Lindy surveyed him for a moment. "Then take me with you!" she said suddenly.

Last edited by Flarey on Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:29 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alec smiled again, and this time it didn't hurt. "Actually, I was going to say that to you. You can leave this place fairly easily, right? I'd rather get out of here using stealth instead of force."

http://www.pokeopians.proboards80.com/ <br> Pokeopia - Discover the TRUE meaning of avdenture.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:31 pm

Lindy looked at the ground. "I don't want to be a Rocket anymore. They've changed, they're too cruel to Pokemon. I want to leave, but I don't have anywhere to go." She looked up at Alec again. "If I help you to escape will you take me with you?"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:34 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Sure," said Alec. "You're welcome to stay with me as long as you want. But first we need to get out of here. Got any extra TR outfits lying around?"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:37 pm

Lindy smiled deviously. "Sure thing." she said. She led him cautiously out of the room and down the hall. In the room next to the Pokeball store was a uniform storeroom. She led him in and then closed the door quietly behind them.

"That hall is a bit of a thoroughfare." she explained. "Best keep the door shut."

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:42 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alec shed his jacket and shirt and slipped on a black shirt with the blazing TR symbol on it. He grabbed what he assumed was a Team Rocket executive jacket and put it on in the place of his own and covered his purple hair with a rather unattractive hat. He hated to leave his own jacket at the base, but he really had no other choice.
"Okay, I'm ready when you are," he said to Lindy. "You just lead the way. I want to get out of here."

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:46 pm

"Take your jacket with you." she said as she opened the door. She checked around, and then nodded. "The coast is clear."

She led him out of the storeroom and down the long corridor towards a large reception area. Checking that nobody was around, she pushed open the front door and stepped out into the dreary grey afternoon. They were out.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:49 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alec sighed in relief. "Wow, that was a lot easier than I expected. I didn't think we'd get out without a --"
"A fight?" asked a voice.
Alec turned around to see a group of three Admins that looked mysteriously alike.
"I think you spoke too soon, little boy. You're not leaving this place, and neither is your little girlfriend."

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:53 pm

Lindy laughed nervously. "Uh, hi guys. I was just-"

"Just what?" asked one.

"Go on, answer." said the second.

"We can't wait to hear your excuse." smirked the third.

"Well, we were just going to- run!" She turned and grabbed Alec's arm and then sprinted down the path towards the forest.
"We're nearly there.." she panted.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

One of the Admins appeared in front of Lindy on a Kadabra.
"Don't be silly. We're on an island."
Another of the look-alikes came up behind Alec.
"You can't win this fight."
Alec clenched his teeth.
The last of the Admins smiled tauntingly at Alec.
"Do you want a fight, children?"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:58 pm

"Uhhh.." Lindy looked from one Admin to another as they closed in. "Guys, I'm, I'm on your side, you know that." she glanced at Alec and lowered her voice. "Giovanni wanted me to help him escape to lure out his friends. One of them has the Celebi we want."

She watched nervously as they mulled it over. "Ok, brat, you win." The first one growled.

"The only reason we'll let you go is to avoid Giovanni's wrath." hissed the second.

The third Admin didn't speak, just turned and stalked away. Lindy fell to the ground in relief, conscious of the fact that they had narrowly avoided a severe beating.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"WHAT did you just say?" asked Alec, clenching his fist around one of his pokeballs.
"You're trying to lure my friends here?" He glared at her, trying to look completely angry, but all he was was confused. What was going on?

Last edited by animalluv_r on Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:04 pm

((You're supposed to have heard what I said and demand what's going on, using force if necessary))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Well excuse me. :D I'll just edit my post.))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:07 pm

((You just do that :wink:)) ((That reminds me, are you a boy or a girl? In real life I mean, not the RP))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:08 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((I edited it. And I am really a boy in real life. Not as cool as my character, or maybe cooler, whatever.))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:10 pm

"W-what?" asked Lindy, shocked. "Of course not! I just-" Suddenly she whipped around. "What was that?" she asked softly. There was a faint cry coming from the forest. She turned back to Alec only to find him not where he had been.

((Not godmoding exactly, just giving you an opening))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:12 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Then why--" ALec stopped short, finding himself at the top of a tree. A very large tree. And right in front of him hovered a light pink pokemon, smiling cutely at him. A Mew. Alec was tempted to reach for a pokeball, but before he could move, he found himself on the ground. The Mew blinked it's eyes and Alec teleported again, this time hanging by his legs on one of the many branches in the forest.
The Mew just hovered for a while, gaping at Alec with it's huge eyes. God, he wanted one so bad. But he wasn't quite in the position to be trying to capture a so-called legendary pokemon right now.
"LIIIIIIIINDY!!!"

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:20 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

((Bleh. I have to go for now. I'm tired. :wink: See you tomorrow?))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:21 pm

"What?" Lindy looked back to see Alec suspended in the air, a pale pink Pokemon floating in front of him. "How did you get up there?" she called. When he didn't answer, she sent out her Pokemon to battle the Mew.

"Let's go, Chimecho. Use Sing on that Mew."

Chimecho began to trill sweetly, but the Mew appeared not to notice.

"Try a Psychic." Lindy called.

Chimecho concentrated and sent a wave of energy at the Mew. It knocked it out of the air just long enough for Alec to fall to the ground - right on top of Lindy.

"Ahh.." Lindy groaned. "You have brilliant aim..."

Meanwhile the Mew was picking itself up. It turned to face Chimecho, who sent another, stronger blast at it that knocked it down again.

A third blast from Chimecho and the Mew was nearly defeated. It lay on the ground panting softly, while Lindy's Chimecho hovered in the air above it..

((Ooohh!! Inspiration! Thingyo (I'm not good with names) caught a Celebi, you catch this Mew, I wanna catch Jirachi!!))

Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:27 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alec groaned and rubbed his head. He really didn't need this abuse.
The Mew lay down on the ground, taking deep breaths. Suddenly, there was a distrubance in the air as the pokemon bounced up, blasting the Chimeco with Psybeams. The Mew's eyes glowed, and it charged at the chime pokemon, delivering a massive mega-punch attack.
"Wait!" yelled Alec, as the Mew prepared for another attack against Chimeco. The Mew diverted it's gaze from the Chimeco just long enough for Lindy's pokemon to hit it with one last psychic attack. Alec ran up to the pokemon just as the Mew prepared to teleport to safety.
"Don't go," he said, as soothingly as he could. Alec rummaged through the pockets of the Executive jacket and found a Super Potion, which he promptly used on the Mew. "You can stay with me if you want."
The Mew looked unsure for a little while, but then it smiled with the bubbly enthusiasm it had shown earlier. And it didn't resist the pokeball Alec encased it in.

Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:06 pm

Lindy could only stare. Living with Team Rocket, it wasn't very often that she saw a Trainer with so much compassion for Pokemon.
"Wow." she whispered. "You caught a Mew.." Suddenly she looked up. The sky was rapidly darkening, storm clouds gathering at the horizons and creeping their steady way towards them.
"We have to go." she said. "We have to get off the island." She held out a hand to Alec and led him into the forest, and away from the three dark shadows that stood backs pressed against the wall of the building behind them.

"Well well well..." one breathed.
"Looks like our little rat caught the kitty." hissed the second.
"And his mousy girlfriend is going to pay." snarled the third. Without another word they slunk out and began to follow Lindy and Alec into the forest...

Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Alec followed Lindy into the forest, unsure of her judgement.
"Are sure this is smart? Lightning, trees -- they don't mix well," he siad cautiously.

((Shoot me. Have you READ a shorter post?? I wonder where Anade and eveyone are...))

Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 541 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next