It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Trouble in Angwrot! Part One - Just forget about it! 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

As Hunter and Zaro talked to each other, which I despise since I cant hear what Hunter is saying, I looked around. Something didnt seem right. My eyes settled on a sparkle. It was from metal glistening in the sun. Shiny metal. Thats impossible. I knew everthing was covered in dust here, so nothing shines here. If it has always been here.
"Facu ke-" As Zaro started to talk, something was launched out towards us. "Watch out!" Zaro exclaimed as he tackled me.
"What was that?" Zaro asked. "Thanks Hunter. I know. I meant where did it come from?" He did it again! D*****!
"Not it. That Pokemon. I havent seen them since the takeover. They have three variant forms. A tank, a howitzer, and an RPG launcher. They evolve into mobile railguns." I explaned. I hate those things.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I stood up and took a picture with my PokeDex. "Huh. No kidding."
«Tantla. The Tank Pokemon. This pokemon evolves from Artilan. It is the main evolution of Artilan, unlike Lauchla and Howterla. It evolves into Ralguto. This Steel/Ground pokemon launches objects at high speed from the cannon incorporated into its body. Many people use Tantla's cannon for multiple purposes.»
"Hmm. That explains it. So its a ground type, right? Finally. Sammi, your time to say hello to Afterlife!" I summoned the Samurott and returned Hunter. "This is going to be fun. Sammi, Hydro Cannon on that Tantla!"
Water was sent from Sammi's mouth towards the enemy Tantla. A direct hit knocked it out.
"Alright Sammi--"
"STOP!" A voice said from behind. I turned to see who it was. A person who was in ragged clothing showed himself.
"Not another step until you identify your purpose for your presence here!" I tensed. I thought that it could be an ambush, but I didnt see any telltale signs of one.
"I was sent here by the comander of the resistance in Plitano. A few weeks back it got swarmed with Afterlife. The commander sent out two teams. One to Densina Cave and us. We're here to stop any Afterlife reinforcements or force."
"Facu, did you know about this?"

Goodbye
"

Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:25 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I sat there for a few minutes when Soren came back to me.
"Mira, I think there are some troops down there." Soren whispered.
"I thought you went to find Zaro and Facu?"
"I did."
"Where are they, then?" I asked in a matter-of-fact tone.
"STOP!"
"Right there. Perfect. No distractions. Nothing to get in my way." Soren said.
"Soren, what are you talking about?"
"Freeze! Do not move!"
"That." As Soren said this, he produced a Deftora Berry from his sleeve. "You're aware of the effect of the vapors of the Deftora skin, correct?" I nodded. "Do you know what happens when you eat the skin?"
"Yes, but the flesh of the berry is an antidote."
"Looky here. We have a smart :censored: among us. Grab her."
"Wait! No! No!" I started scream out as Soren advanced towards me.
"Open your mouth." Soren ordered. As he did so, he peeled the skin off of the berry.
"No!"
Soren gestured to the grunt holding me. "Open her mouth."
"No! No! No! N- Zaro! Zaro! Zar-" I began to cough and accidently swallowed the skin.
"We have to move. Now!" Soren commanded the grunts as I started to lose consciousness.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:06 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Facu, did you know about this?"
"No. I lost contact with my forces when I fled from Plitano." I turned to the man. "Please, tell me. Is Commander Jol still alive?"
"I do not know sir."
Just then, a scream pierced the air. A woman's scream. Mira.
"No! No! No! N- Zaro! Zaro! Zar!" Mira started coughing.
"Well, that cant be..." I said, turning to Zaro, who was already full speed towards Mira. "Good."
"Would you like help, sir?"
"Yes. Also, call the outpost."
"Yes sir."
I ran off to help Zaro.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:10 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I asked the question, but didnt care as much for the reply. Distant sounds caught my attention. The sounds became more defined. They were voices! Mira's and someone else's. Then, Mira's voice escalated.
"No!" Mira was already screaming. Then she let out another scream which hurt my ears. She sounded like she was only 3 feet from me. But that was because my seneses were still hieghtened from the Tantla attack.
"No! No! No! N- Zaro! Zaro! Zar- cough" I was already in full sprint with Sammi back in her ball and taking Minipete's ball and calling upon him. "Minipete, let's go!" The little Emolga came out of its ball and shrugged off the fact that it hasnt been out in over one month.
<It's about time you let me out.>
"No time to talk, buddy."
<What is it you need?>
"Fly up an try to spot woman in black."
<Will do.> With that, Minipete gained altitude fastly. I looked back down and saw two Metagross blocking the gate. Behind them was Mira being carried off.
<I located the womn you speak of, Zaro!>
"Thank you, bud!" I left Minipete out and thought to myself.
Metagross are steel and psychic. So, I could use Hunter's Shadow Ball. That would work.
"Come on out Hunter!"

Goodbye
"

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Zaro summoned an Emolga to help get to Mira. I thought it wouldnt work, but just then he summoned Hunter. I looked as to why he did so. Two Metagross and three Skarmory. I summoned Flare and Crown and told Flare to help Zaro. I hopped onto Crown and directed him to the Skarmory.
"UNN!!!" he shrilled, and continued on. From below me came rocks. I looked down and identified the pokemon as a pack of Howterla. That's when it hit me. Jol was in charge of an artillery division. Was being the operative word. He was court-martialed for being a spy. Although he was not convicted, a faction of his division became unloyal to him. This must be that faction. We got them on our side now!
"Flare! No! Dont get too close!" Flare was Flame Wheeling towards a Metagross when a falling stone nearly wiped him out. He then pinwheeled into the ground. He landed at the feet of the Metagross and was launched towards me when the giant pokemon used Stomp.
"WEEEEEE!" Flare was yelling before I put him back in his ball.
(OOC: I'm just going to list my pokemon's moves so I dont forget them.
Flare
Brick Break
Flame Wheel
Inferno
Blast Burn
Crown
Fly
Aerial Ace
Sky Drop
Twister
Bandit
Pay Day
Odor Sleuth
Cut
Roar
Yeah. I know. Bandit is more defensive, anyways.)

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I got to the Metagross and Flare pinwheeledby me, then was launched into the sky I looked up and saw three Skarmory.
"Minipete! Thunder!"
"EMOL" Minipete let loose a bolt of lightning and stopped one of the Skarmory in midair. It fell to the ground, but was reclled by its trainer. Hunter's Shadow Ball fainted the Metagross, while three boulders KO'ed the other. I turned. Howterla! They were using Smack Down! I scanned them using the Dex. They were Steel and Rock type. Excellent!
(OOC: Let's wait for Drago_girl to see if we get Mira back.)

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(OOC: Nope. Not yet.)
When I woke up, I realized I was sitting in front of Amy. "What do you want from me now?" I spat at her.
"Not much. The location of Team Spirit's leaders." Her voice made me angry just hearing it. The same voice that wreaked havoc on my life and in Merlean Town.
"I dont know what youre talking about."
"You know, under normal situations, you'd be called a liar. But you arent. The effects of the berry would prohibit lying. However, since you ate the skin and not the berry, you wont remember a thing of what happened. So, say hello to 'what happened'."
"Mira! I want you to know I had no say in this. They forced me to do it. Now look at what they did to me!" As I did, he was cuffed, like me, and bruised up, like me.
"Where are we?"
"Plitano City." Amy answered. "You know, you will remember this. But you wont remember anything else that happened 3 minutes from before you were poisoned until when you woke just now and you wont remember anything from when it starts to leave your system, in about 3 hours. Thanks for leveling my gym, by the way."
"You welcome." And with that, I fell back asleep.
-----------------
(OOC: Convo between Amy and Soren. Mira has no idea this is happening, as she is asleep.)
"So Jol is helping you guys?"
"Yes, Soren. Jol is helping us."
"Arent you afraid he'll throw himself at Facu when they get here and betray us?"
"Nope. We promised him Gym Leader status when we succeed in taking over."
"Oh. Well s--" Soren was cutoff by a grunt with urgent news.
"Commander Soren! Leader Amy! Zaro and Facu are at the gates! They have the Merlean Faction with them."
"So? Engage them, you twit!" Amy spat at the grunt.
"We cant. Jol is calling back the team at Densina Cave for reinforcements! Commnder, you need to spring the trap. Now."
"Do not order him around like that! I ought to-" Amy was cutoff by Soren.
"Its ok Amy. I will do it." And with that, he left to find Zaro and Facu.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After blasting through the gate, we watched as the VTOL carrying Mira fly away.
"Would you like any help getting your friend back?" The man asked.
Before Facu could speak, I answered. "Yes. I admire your fighting spirit that you have within all of you."
"Thank you, Zaro. By the way, you may call me Chal." he said. Chal then turned to his troops. "Follow me. Today comrades, we take back Plitano!"
<Where is Soren?>
"Hunter, do not ask questions right now. You need to rest." I said to Hunter. I proceeded to put Hunter back into his ball. "Minipete, keep an eye out for a man with red hair. He should stick out, as red is what he wears, with it being his favorite color and all."
Wait, how do I know this? This is weird.
"When will we be at the outpost?"
"It is up ahead. No more than 5 minutes, Zaro." Chal answered.
"Chal, please do not say my name so much. Its patronizing. I dont like it."
"Yes si-"
"Do not call me sir, either. It is also patronizing."
"OK."

Goodbye
"

Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

It became clear that Zaro was in charge. I let him to avoid any conflict. When we got to Route 8 Outpost, we met the reinforcdments. But, I knew these guys. So I talked, not Zaro.
"Comrades! Today, we reclaim Plitano from Afterlife! We will take everything that doesnt belong! We will make their strongold ours!" After saying this, we left. A force 100 strong with me and Zaro at the head. It is time!

Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

After leaving the Outpost, we set off to Plitano City. I looked it up on my C-Gear.
[Plitano City is the 2nd largest City in the Angwrot Region, behind Perladopolis. One of the major attractions of Plitano City is the tournaments that it holds annually. Most of the trainers at these tournaments are Plitanoans themselves. Upon the creation of Team Afterlife, the City gym leader, Brunsen, ordered a wall to be put up. Halfway completed, it couldnt keep Afterlife out for long. They broke in and purged many of the Resistance leaders out, then claimed the city for their own. They put Brunsen out of power and built a stronghold onto the gym and completed the wall.]
"This should be fun and interesting." I said. Chal walked up beside me and pointed.
"Theyve completed the wall! Thats not going to keep us out! We'll break through it like Afterlife did!"
"You do realize there is a gate, right?"
"Yes. That should go great! Yeah hey, I have an army that is here to put you out of power and if you could just let us in, that'd be great."
"No need for sarcasm." I growled.
"We are an artillery company. We specialize in entrances." Chal bragged. Highly outumbered 5:1, and yet he stays calm and cocky.
"OK. Do a good job, then!"

Goodbye
"

Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:31 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

We stopped at the wall. It was a magnificient site. Oh well. Down it goes. One second, it was standing, within the next ten seconds, it wasnt standing anymore. We charged forth. I told Crown to use Aerial Ace on any pokemon that tried to stop us. I also summoned Flare to help clear a path to the primary target.

Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:00 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(OOC: Sorry guys, I'll edit in my post later. This d*** video took up a lot of my time lately so I havent been able to do much for here.
EDIT: Yay! I'm back! About time, too! But since I cant fricken see a ***damn thing in the review, I'll wait for Drago to post.)

Goodbye
"

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(OOC: It's your RP, dude. I dont know when our characters will rendevous. I'll chime in whenever I see fit.)

Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3