It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Anderview Academy (Because we care...) 
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Hello, welcome to Anderview Academy! We give you a warm welcome, here, is a list of all the students in the school, but before, we shall have Kim, the head of the school, talk to you, take these papers, you head in, the person who drove you here all the way to New Mexico, suddenly turns back, slamming on the gas, driving out, then the gates you just now noticed on the giant walls slammed closed... you shuddered, walked inside the school, instantly, Kim saw you and pulled you into her office, she looked 17! why would there be a 17 woman working for an academy? she sat you down and explained the school, it was a trap for orphans, they sent them here to test them, or something like that, they took only orphans to make sure that nobody got missed and looked for, but other than that there was a nice time... there were dances, paintball games, and even a few sports, track, and three groups,
The Dynamos: A group of extreme rule followers, if they told them to send you to detention, most of them would do it without even attempting to question them but a few of them really don't like doing that, mostly the girls though. They have Security and Medical.
Chaos: A bunch of partially rebellious and dangerous people, they really would like to kick the butt of the Dynamos however, they love getting into fights and the sort. They have Groundskeeping and Cafeterial work.
The V's(Variants): They are the ones who don't fall into the other two groups, they are the smallest group, a few mostly think of escape, most just hang out and date, a few once even almost got sent to detention for sneaking out of the wall. They have Janitorial work

If you could not tell, all the people do work, random students teach random subjects, no parents, and if they break the big 4 rules, they get sent to detention, nobody is ever seen back from that, most assume they die, some hope they escape, either way you know you don't want to be in there...

"Seems welcoming, Eh? well either way, you ARE stuck in here hahahahaha so are you a boy or a girl eh? it's dark, kinda can't see you in this light..." you answer "[Male or female]" "Oh really? That's what I thought..." they said, a partial smile, "So this is [the group you choose]?" "Yep, how old are you?" "[age here]" "Hmm.... really? I thought you were one or two years older!"

(Occ: hope you enjoy! I control everyone except you're character, you buy everything with points you get from doing you're jobs, 6 months worth can get you a TV... so yeah enjoy!)

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Bounce.... really? nobody looks here? lol, pokemorphs is going crazy I saw XD

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:50 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

King_Roland wrote:
Bounce.... really? nobody looks here? lol, pokemorphs is going crazy I saw XD

I believe the proper term is "bump." XD Yeah, we are pretty busy over at the Pokemorphs RP. But we do only have five people. Don't get discouraged though. It normally takes a while before people start joining. Good luck!

Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:26 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Bounce, bump, potato patato XD but kay :D

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:01 am
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Echo.... echo... anyone there? ;D

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Eh? nobody? :frustrated:

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:19 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Bump. Anyone gonna really and truly gonna care for any of this junk?

Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]