It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
 PokeMorphs RP 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

My Psychic attack landed successfully on Jeremy. I was about to stop and ask him if we should stop when I heard a snap from behind. I turned, and a tree that Jeremy froze with his Ice Beam was about to crush us both. I felt Jeremy push me away, and a sickening crrraccckk as the tree landed on him. I morphed back to human form. "Steel, quick! Use Gallade and move that tree!"

"Got it!" He morphed into Gallade and started to lift the tree. After a few seconds, he was almost there. "You've got this Steel, just a little more!" I encouraged him. "Gal, Gal, LADE!" He cried, throwing the tree and impressive 5 feet from Jeremy. "Jeremy? Jeremy? Can you hear me?" Vincent said. "Ka." Jeremy replied. "Try to demorph, your injuries will heal." I said. He looked confused, then seemed to remember what just happened. After morphing back to human form, Vincent explained to Jeremy how Steel lifted the tree off of him.

"I'm going to go lie down for a bit, if that's okay with you guys." Jeremy said, and started to walk towards the house. "Sure. You deserve rest after an experience like that." I said. Turning to face the tree, I quickly morphed into Noctowl and used some psychic energy to place in in the woods.

After Jeremy went inside, I morphed back to human form and looked around at the group. "So... That kinda killed the mood, don't you think?" I quietly laughed. "Maybe we should all get a little rest."

Walking back in the house, I wondered what time it was. I looked around for a clock and found one on the wall. "Huh. 8:15? Today went fast." I said to myself. After making a mental note to find a way to cram all the guys into one room once Cat and Leo get back, I sat down on a chair and relaxed.

See how it sings like a sad heart, and joyously screams out its pain
Sounds that build high like a mountain, and notes that fall gently like rain."

~Neil Peart

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((sorry i disappeared for a few days, guys. School just dumped some major crap on me, so... Yeah. I'll try to get a post in later today.))

Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

OOC: It's not a big deal, but yeah that sucks. Hopefully it lightens up. Also, I was wondering if you got my PM about Seth's friends, just because it disappeared from my Outbox.

~Neil Peart

Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I did get it, but I haven't read over it yet. Haven't had time. I'll do so after this post, although I may not send a reply immediately. @LM: that's fine, I can't complain :p))

I turned to Leo. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bushed, is all." I didn't want to make him too sad with the bit about the memorial to Katya and Bill; maybe later today. He told me that the two of them had gotten into some trouble, and found new morphs. "Excellent. Well, maybe you guys can use them in the sparring that Seth and I set up?"

I watch Seth and Jeremy go at it. Gengar vs. Kabutops; relatively even. I wasn't really worried about anybody getting hurt. Turning back to Leo, I pull out the Silph Scope. "I said that I would return it when you came back, so here you go." I smiled at the younger boy.

-----------

Joseph had followed the two kids to the outside of the cave. He had planned to ambush them when they came out, but he started to hear what could only be identified as the sounds of battle. So he cautiously waited outside, loading a tranquilizer dart made from the venom of a Scolipede into the chamber of his gun.

Soon, the sounds quieted down. The sun reached its zenith, then began to set. Joseph wondered if the damn kids had gotten the drop on him again, when he heard growling behind him...

Joseph whipped around to find a tan and green ball of fur and flame rushing towards him. The Typhlosion had come from a different exit somewhere; smelling the evil intent of Joseph, it had broken its promise to Leo, but only to protect the young new friend. It charged into a Flame Wheel, knocking down bushes and trees.

Joseph dived aside, then brought his gun around. When the grizzled old Pokemon came nearby again, he shot the dart. It went into the rear haunch of the intimidating Fire Pokemon, and then the attack abruptly ended as the Typhlosion started convulsing, then lay still as it went into an induced sleep.

Sighing in relief, Joseph trudged back to his spot. He was about to settle down, when he saw a white ghost appear in front of him. He felt a sudden coldness surround his body, and then he too was asleep.

((we'll just let him get away, and the pokemon as well; neither was harmed majorly.))

Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:25 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

"Sparring?" Leo questioned curiously.

After watching Seth and Jeremy, he felt ready to have a go. Before he entered the fray, Axel handed him the Scope with a smile. Leo took it without any worries. "Yeah, thanks Axel. I knew I could count on you."

Leo turned back, stepping forward playfully, "Alright, it's my turn! Who wants to face the best pokemorpher here!" he flicked his nose, "I don't care who comes at me, the outcome is clear. The winner will be none other none me!" he laughed smugly.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Leo yelled out a challenge to everyone, claiming that he was the best Pokemorpher. I smiled, then stepped forward.

"Not a chance, man! I was the first one, and thereby have the most experience." I began to feel the skin on my arms stretch and become super soft; my lips protruded forward to become a hard beak. My hair fell in a cascade of color down to my back. Shortly, I became Pidgeot.

<Bring it on, guys!> I leaped into the fray, using Tailwind to boost my way amongst the others.

((free for all, or one on one; it don't matter :O ))

Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:33 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo darted around as Axel morphed into Pidgeot. "The first one?! Didn't you know?! First is always the worse!" Leo laughed, reaching inside until he picked his first morph, Sparky. Leo shrunk into the electric mouse, casting Agility to keep up with Axel, <Sorry, but speed's MY game!>

With thunder crackling from his cheeks, Leo ran in before he could give Axel a nice Thunderbolt attack.

Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I guess I'll jump in.))

Sitting on the chair inside, I heard the conversation between Leo and Axel. Leo said he was the best Pokemorpher. Axel came back saying he morphed first. Leo replied, "The first one?! Didn't you know?! First is the worst!" That was my chance to join the fight. I morphed into Gengar and teleported outside, just in time to see Leo launch a Thunderbolt at Axel. <You probably forgot second is the best!> I said. I concentrated my ghostly energy and launched a Dark Pulse wide enough to make contact with both Axel and Leo.

~Neil Peart

Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

<Gah!> Leo saw the Shadow Ball come flying towards him in that split second. He skidded to a stop, bracing the ground with his forearms and propelling himself into the air and into a backflip. The Shadow Ball crashed and just barely missed the tip of the Pikachu's tail. Leo landed back onto the ground, reaching for another pokemon to combat the Gengar. He tried to morph, but it failed. <Huh?! Wait, I can't morph back and forth anymore?! Wah!> he didn't have much time to think about it until another attack was sent his way. Leo dodgerolled it, giving a pant and a good chuckle. <Hehe... Time out, losers. Let's see if you can handle this!!> Leo morphed back into his human form, reaching inside his heart for the newly acquired pokemorph. Leo shrunk yet again, into the blazing Cyndaquil. The fire on his back blazed for battle.

<Meet Cynda's Flamethrower attack! Blah!!> the tiny Cyndaquil launched and plumed a powerful Typhlosion sized Flamethrower, roaring straight for Seth.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Leo just barely missed my Dark Pulse. <Haha, nice dodge.>

Unexpectedly, Leo morphed back into human form and then morphed into a Cyndaquil and launched a Flamethrower in my direction. I quickly thought through all my moves, looking for a counter-attack. Not finding anything that would cancel out the Flamethrower, I used Psychic. A bright purple lightning bolt generated around my body and hit against the Flamethrower. <This Cyndaquil's tough, Leo.> The Psychic wouldn't overcome the Fire attack. Leo and I were pushing back and forth, waiting to see who would break first.

~Neil Peart

Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 am
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I laughed at Leo's comment. <Well, I guess I shall have to teach you, then, young pup!> As soon as I said this, Seth joined the fight. 1 on 1 on 1; it was shaping up to be a good fight.

Seth and Leo went at it for a few seconds, then Leo swapped over to Cyndaquil. This was my chance; I used Rain Dance. <Let's see how you guys like this!> I concentrated, making it rain for a few square miles around us; it would attract too much attention if it only rained in the clearing.

The Pidgeot within me stirred; she was in her element now. I zoomed up above the canopy, then used Thunder on Seth. With a large boom, a bolt of pure electricity came down out of the sky. My eyes were so dazzled that I wasn't sure whether or not I'd hit him. Without pause, I used Tailwind to dive back down, intending to follow up with an Aerial Ace.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Axel used his first move: Rain Dance. <Yes! Water!> The Rain poured on Leo's Flamethrower. It was canceled out, but it was weakened enough for my Psychic energy to plow through it. Right before my Psychic was about to hit Leo, I felt I got hit in the head with a rock, then like someone plugged me in to an electric generator for about 3 seconds.

When it stopped, I realized it was Axel that hit me with a Thunder from the roof, and he was coming back down, ready to nail me with an Aerial Ace. <Hmm...> I said, quickly checking my surroundings. I got Axel coming down above, and I'm pretty sure Leo got hit with Psychic, but I can't be sure... I decided to take a chance and guess that I hit Leo. Now looking up towards Axel, I knew what to do. I thought of drowsiness, sleeping, and being tired. Then, I shot my beam of Hypnosis straight at Axel.

~Neil Peart

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

((Pretty sure Pidgeot doesn't learn Thunder :P))

<What?!> Of course, Rain Dance was used, weakening Flamethrower's power. Leo couldn't do anything but watch Seth's Psychic plunge straight through and explode into Leo's face. The Cyndaquil cried, being thrown off backward and hitting the mud. <Damn that Axel, I should've Thunderbolt'd him when I had the chance.> Leo got himself up, morphing back into his human form before reaching for another morph, and it was Bulba, <Although, this wet ground has given me an idea... >

The Bulbasaur run up to the fray once again, slidding to a stop just as the Gengar tried to put Axel under it's spell. Leo chuckled quietly, darkly to himself. Popping a seed in front of him, vines sprouted from it, growing and casting furiously, overlapping each other again and again, coming toward the unexpected Gengar. The life leeching vines reached out from underneath Seth threateningly, <If Seth can put Axel to sleep and Leech Seed grabs Seth... Hehe.>

Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((dammit. Well, crap. That'll teach me to actually refer to my moveset on my profile while writing posts >_> Just disregard that move, I guess; just pretend it was Twister. rain still goes, though :O ))

I took a Hypnosis straight to the face. Uh-oh. I knew that now I was in trouble - and then, I was asleep...

I woke a couple of minutes later. I drowsily got up, and demorphed. Walking over to the side of the field, I decided to just watch; but first, I morphed to Mightyena, just to make it easier if something unexpected were to happen. I lay down on all four legs, curled up a little, and watched as the other three faced off.

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Axel fell to the ground in deep sleep. Chuckling to myself at the success of my attack, I completely forgot about Leo. Turning around to check what he was up to, I saw something moving incredibly fast in my direction. <What the...!!!> Vines exploded from the ground and wrapped around my legs. My energy started to drain like when Jeremy hit me with a Mega Drain, but this time in a smaller scale, and only for a few seconds. I was able to attack, so I assumed the move Leo used on me was Leech Seed. I thought hard on what to do. Then, a crazy idea sprung into my head. <Let's try this...> I bent over and grabbed the vines holding me down with my tiny Gengar hands and shot a Dark Pulse through the vines. I saw the dark energy pulsing through the vines, heading directly for Leo.

((Muhahahaha... Clever move, right? Haha.))

~Neil Peart

Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:33 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leech Seed in these conditions was a good move. Axel set up a great advantage for Leo before Pidgeot fell victim to Gengar's Hypnosis. The moist ground made it easy to catch Seth off ground with a Leech Seed from beneath. But Leo was kicking himself at this point. He should've known any kind of ground attacks on a ghost pokemon were bound to come bouncing back at him. Axel had the right idea earlier with his Twister... Gengar's weaknesses were mainly direct and frontal attacks, after all. Leo cringed as Gengar's Dark Pulse took over the vines and made it's way back to the Bulbasaur. <Clever?! Hah, an old lady could've come up with a better tactic!!> he teased before the Dark Pulse blew up from the seed he planted, taking damage and skidding the Bulbasaur back into the mud where he started.

<Gah. Damn...> Leo morphed back into his human self before getting up frustratedly. He was covered in mud and bruises as he looked to the Gengar, his main obstacle, "This isn't over, not by a long shot..." he said, but he knew morphing again and again into the different pokemon, although bringing him back to full health, was exhausting him. If he had any chances of winning, he'd have to defeat both Seth and Axel before he collapsed. Leo panted, giving a slight chuckle as he gazed upward. The Rain Dance storm was almost dizzling to a stop --- the clouds were almost beginning to part. After a quick smile, Leo looked to Axel in his Mightyena form in a devilish smirk, "After Seth, you're my next target! Better get ready!!"

Leo clenched his fists, yelling before even morphing straight into Sparky, his Pikachu form. The Pikachu cried to the dark clouds as a Thunder erupted from it, casting above Seth viciously, <Take this!! Thundaga!!> he screamed.

This was it. If he couldn't take out Seth, he only had the energy to morph back into Cyndaquil, the best chance he had against Mightyena, and use his Ultimate Attack. Rain Dance, after Sparky's Thunder, would be clear from the sky by those turns. Sparky and Bulba were excellent at close quarters, but Mightyena succeeded them both. Leo's ace in the hole was Cynda's long range attacks, that were far superior in countering the dark wolf type. It all depended on Gengar's defeat...

Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Hitting Leo with my Dark Pulse, he got knocked backward and morphed back into human form. He looked exhausted, but he morphed into Pikachu anyway. Letting loose a powerful Thunder attack directly on me, I realized he was going to use every last bit of his energy to win. I was tired too, actually. Leo can have this one. I thought to myself.

Looking up at the Thunder about to strike me, I waited for the point where the light from the electricity would hide me from Leo's vision. Then, I teleported a few feet directly behind me. I saw Leo's silhouette going crazy with happiness through the electricity.

As soon as the Thunder started to die down, I teleported back to the place it first struck and morphed back into human form. As the Thunder completely disappeared, I put on my little act. Laying on the ground, I got up and pretended that I was tired and sore, even though I really didn't have to pretend.

I smiled and went up to him. "Hey, nice job. I'll get you next time, though."

~Neil Peart

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:53 am
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Leo was too exhausted to see he was being played, but being fooled unknowingly lifted his spirits up. Leo gasped when he saw that he had won, jumping up happily, <Yah! I did it!!>

Leo demorphed and ruffled the back of his head, "Well, sure. I'd like to do this again sometime, Seth. I gotta admit, you're way more impressive than you let on... Maybe you'll be as good as I am someday..." he chuckled to himself, good natured yet a little full of himself.

This was what battling in the old days was supposed to feel like. Instead of fighting for survival, the battles pokemon trainers had between each other were supposed to build and strengthen friendships between the trainer's pokemon as well as the relationship between the trainers... At least, that's what Oak told me. It felt good to experience that for a change.

---

Chrono was being lazy at his desk again with his legs up on the table. When he saw his secretary walk in, he quickly jumped and signed papers left right and centre. She grumbled, handing him a newspaper and coffee. He laughed nervously, "...Hahaha, thanks." He sighed as she left, putting his feet up again. He sipped at his coffee before taking the paper to read it. That's interesting... Chrono began to mumble to himself, "...I see, so, they're not broadcasting that Farquahar is in fact --- That's strange... Why would they want to keep the Governor of Kanto's death a secret...?" Chrono looked to his watch, putting the newpaper down before taking another sip of caffine.

When it was knock off time, he went through the back entrance of the police station instead, meeting his Arcanine outside. The Arcanine carried a sack around it's neck and mane. Chrono rolled up and put the paper of the Kanto region's news inside. The bag Arcanine carried were obviously more supplies for the kids --- rebels. Chrono had no idea if he stocked the safehouse enough for all seven of them... "Arcanine, Extreme Speed. Now." he whispered. The Arcanine yelped, disappearing in a blink of an eye.

((Seth, the Arcanine will make the safehouse and approach you after our battle. Also your chance for your morph.))

---

Leo morphed into the Cyndaquil, eyeing Axel the Mightyena. This was it, the chance to prove he could best one of the people he admired... Leo chuckled darkly, <Perpare yourself. I'm not holding back.> Leo's back blazed, ready for battle.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:17 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I gingerly laid down on top of my bed, feeling the relief of being able to rest my legs.  I hadn't been in a real bed since, well, since I was at the Elemental academy.  Ugh... Just thinking about that place gave me the chills.  It was a nice enough place as far as looks and technology go, but it was all for such an evil purpose.  We were forced to take lessons in everything from advanced electronics to the "proud legacy" of Team Elemental.  We had to know exact biological layout of nearly every type of Pokemon, and on some horrible occasions, were forced to dissect them as well.  Each time Leo transforms into Pikachu reminds me of that one time... ugh...  It was terrible.  And to think that Miranda and Parker still have to endure it... Yawwn... I wonder what's happening to them now... Yaaaawwwn...

---

"Miranda Hale, you are requested in Mrs. Abercombie's office immediately."  The voice on the PA system ended.  Nervous glances were shot at Miranda; a "request" to the headmistress's office was never a good sign.  The lucky students came back with severe trauma.  The unlucky students never came back at all.

"Miss Hale, get going," chided Mr. Cambridge, with an evil chuckle.  "You don't want to leave her waiting."  Miranda picked up her bag and slowly walked out the door.  This is not good, this is not good, she thought, as she paced down the hall.  What could it be for?  I haven't done anything wrong...  I just can't... I can't...

The guard opened up the door to the office, and Miranda stepped in.
"Welcome, Miranda," said Mrs. Abercrombie.  "Take a seat, why don't you."  Miranda nervously eased herself into the leather-bound chair.  "You are here because we have high expectations of you, sweetheart," she said.  "You would make a fine executive of Team Elemental one day.  You are the smartest in your class after all, ever since Jeremy escaped."  You could hear the bitter tone in her voice when mentioning the last part.  "Which brings us to a very important point," she continued.  "We know that you know what happened to Jeremy.  You two were very... fond of each other, after all.  I am willing to make a proposition.  If you just reveal to us what you know, sweetheart, you will be assured a place high in the Elemental ranks.  Your name will be known by every grunt, and you will forever be a part of Elemental's great legacy.  What do you say?"
"What do I say?" Miranda exclaimed.  "What do I say?  I'll say three things.  One.  Never, ever call me sweetheart again.  Two.  Why the hell would I want to be a part of the organization that essentially kidnapped me and stuck me in this prison?  And three.  I don't know what happened to Jeremy.  I have no clue what he was planning and where he went, but I certainly hope it cost you a great deal of trouble, you horrible woman!'
"Ah-ah-ah, we can't be having you say things like that," sneered the headmistress.  "And we have ways of finding the truth, one way or another."  She burst into a loud evil laugh that sent shivers down Miranda's spine.  What would happen to her now?

Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I rose to all four feet. <Round two, eh? Bring it on, Leo!> I was looking forward to this; Seth had taken me out of the fight before I could really go up against Leo, so I was really going to take advantage of this opportunity.

The very first thing I did was use Odor Sleuth. It was a good habit to get into; make sure to lock onto the opponent, make it harder for them to get away from you. I could smell ash, and good cheer, and excitement, and little furry things... All of this went into my canine brain, and I relished the feelings it elicited. The Mightyena was quivering with expectation - it knew that this would be a good hunt. But I had to rein it in, just a tad; I didn't want to kill Leo, after all.

Now that I had his scent, I knew that I could track him to the ends of the earth. The ends of the earth... Inspiration came to me; I wouldn't be tracking him to the ends of the earth. I would track him below the earth.

Panting furiously, I began to dig with my claws, quickly making my way underground, becoming untraceable to anyone who wasn't down there with me...

((as soon as LM gets back, we'll start trying to infiltrate Catherine's house.))

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sounds good, Rex. And thanks for the Arcanine opportunity, Crunchy. I won't be getting any more morphs 'til Hoenn, and my last one will be Unova.))

As soon as Leo accepted his 'victory', he morphed into Cyndaquil and went for Axel, who I now realized has woken up and was watching Leo and I battle.

Then, I heard something from behind the house. I walked over to where it came from, ready to morph and attack, but found it was only Chrono's Arcanine, carrying supplies. "Hey, you brought supplies for us? Thanks, boy. Tell Chrono we said thanks, too." It put the supplies on the ground and wagged its tail looking at me. "Haha, you're like a big dog." I said. Suddenly, I had an idea. I placed my hand on the Arcanine's forehead. It seemed to know what I was doing, because the second I touched it, the Pokemon showed me its entire life, from the moment it was captured as a Growlithe to the moment it met Chrono, who gave the Growlithe a Fire Stone, and became attatched to it, like Chrono was its trainer. This Arcanines life was the first one I'd seen that was actually happy. It loved Chrono.

"Well, you got a pretty good life, don't you, boy? Chrono is a good person, after all." I got a bark in response.

"OK, you better get going. You've probably been gone for a while now."

I guess Arcanine understood me, because he turned and sped away using Extremespeed. I laughed to myself. "That's one smart Pokemon. Anyway, time to try this out..."

I started to morph into Arcanine. Immediately, my back straightened so I could stand on all fours, causing me to fall on my side. My legs then grew shorter. I stood up just in time for my hands and feet to transform into paws, and to grow tuffts of fur around my back two ankles, followed by Arcanine's signature orangish-red fur with black stripes. I felt my face morph into a shape resembling a Lion's, main and all. Last but not least, a sharp pain occured, and a tail grew out of where it occured.

I ran around in circles and jumped around. <This is awesome!> I thought. Then I picked up the supplies bag in my mouth and headed back to the front of the house. Turning the corner, I caught Axel digging a hole underground. <Hey, guys! Sorry to interupt the fight. It's Seth. Chrono's Arcanine came around back with supplies, and I picked up a morph!> I dropped the bag from my mouth. <I haven't checked inside yet. Does anyone want to while those to fight it out?>

((Also, I looked up Arcanine in the Psydex for a good picture to look off of for the morph description and saw that Arcanine is 6' 3", so if anyone in the group needs to ride on someone in the future, I can help.))

~Neil Peart

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 pm
Profile WWW
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

This was it. This was the moment of truth. Leo had Axel right where he wanted him. Leo only had enough energy to pull this off.

<Cynda's Ultimate Attack! Blast Burn!!> The flames on his back burned into a hot blue as a powerful aura exploded from him. Suddenly, towers of fire shot from the ground all at random. The blasts towered furiously into the sky until it eruptly burnt out.

Leo dropped a sweat. As powerful as the attack was, he really didn't direct it very well... Hopefully one of the random fires blasted Axel underneath the earth, otherwise if not, Axel's last Dig attack... Leo darted his eyes around nervously.

Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
I watched the boys spar with an amused smirk, mentally working with my dragons to make sure I had their instincts under control. If hurt or angry, the Garchomp's first response would be to lash out, and that could be deadly in a friendly spar.

((Just putting in a post to let you guys know I'm alive >_>))

Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:54 pm
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Suddenly, the Mightyena pounced. Using the Dig attack, the Mightyena burst from below as dirt and chunks of earth came flying upward, subduing the Cyndaquil easily to the ground. The Cyndaquil cried, still surprised and in shock. The battle was over.

Leo demorphed under Axel's triumphant paw, "Aw man, I lost! I can't believe it..." he pouted, sighing before he looked up at Axel tiredly, "...Well, fighting with you and Seth was good... It was really good... Next time though, one on one, you better... You better..." Leo yawned wearily, "...Be ready... Believe it... Axel..." he suddenly feel asleep. He had used all his energy morphing back and forth. He was exhausted.

---

Elizabeth landed in New Bark Town, returning her Skarmory to its pokeball. She looked around, thinking and mattering to herself, "...Let's see... If Joseph were following those rebels, he'd have to come through here... The rebels and Leo as well. Better ask around."

The first door she came to she knocked. A man who looked like he worked one of the farms a hop, skip and a jump away. She cleared her throat before she asked, "Hello, I'm Elizabeth. I'm here on Elemental business. I was wondering if you saw--"

"Elizabeth?! Do you take me for a fool?!" he eyed the red headed, black outfitted young lady with complete disregard.

"Huh? Of course not, Mister. Why do you say that?" she was a little bit startled.

"Elizabeth of Elemental? The greatest trainer of all the land? Elizabeth has black hair and a Pikachu on her shoulder! She came by here hours ago! Now take your imposter-ass back where you came from!! I'm not a piggybank!!" And with that, Joel slammed the door in her surprised face. He was probably still worked up about the money. Well, he shouldn't have made the reward money so much.

"W-Wow," she turned, feeling very quite awkward, still in complete and utter shock. She sighed, walking off... Suddenly, slowing to a stop, a thought entered her mind. She smiled, looking back on the house, "...Black hair, huh? And a Pikachu on her shoulder... I wonder what you were up to, Leo? Well, as least I'm on the right track. Skarmory!"

She called and summoned her flying pokemon, the wings of the pokemon spread like multiple steel swords. She jumped on, "We're finding Joseph. He can't be too far. Let's hurry!" the Skarmory cooed, taking off and flying away.

---

Leo was dreaming about flying on Axel's back... The moment they shared together and the time they talked about Sarah --- Elizabeth.

Leo lifted himself up, letting the cloud and vapour hit his face as Axel gained attitude. When they shot up through the cloud and began steadily hovering above the white fluffy marshmellows below, all that remained was the beautiful blue sky above and the sun shooting the clouds and heavens alive. The scenery was magnificent. The sun warmed Leo's heart and his red cheeks, so the cold didn't bother him so much. It was a little chilly, but the warmth from the Pidgeot's back was comforting enough. Leo's eyes glimmered as he gazed around, this silly smile on his Pikachu face.

It took Leo a moment before he realised Axel had said something, <Oh. No, it's okay. We should continue to try catching up after Cassie. There's no need to waste any time.> Leo looked around, smiling smugly to himself, <Well, flying isn't as bad as I thought... Thanks, Axel.>

Leo looked up at the hopeful sun once again, possibly for the last time, <I wish Sarah could've come with us...> Being so far away from anything, away from problems, the past and the distant future, along with that peaceful scene above the clouds... it cleared any immediate anger he had for her, at least for the moment. Right now, all he could do was miss her. <...She's my big sister. She was the only one a had for five years, after our home was destroyed... But we had a fight. She betrayed me, and everyone... I just got so mad... And then, she left me...> Leo looked down sadly, <I wonder what she's doing now... and, I wonder what she plans to do...>

"...Beth..." Leo mumbled in his sleep.

Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((sorry crunchy >_> ))

Leo used Blast Burn. Panicking a little, I dove into the hole I had just dug - the brunt of the attack just missed me. That was a little too close... I quickly put out my tail by slapping it against the soil, then began creeping towards Leo. I could still smell him from down here... A little to the left... THERE.

I used my powerful legs to propel myself out of the ground, showering Leo in Cyndaquil form with soil and rocks. The attack allowed me to win, and I demorphed.

I looked toward Leo. "Aw man, I lost! I can't believe it..." he said. He told me that I had better be prepared for next time. I grinned, and was about to reply, but Leo fell asleep before I could do so.

I laughed a little, adding, "Narcoleptic much?" I picked him up, since he wasn't that heavy, and put him inside, on the couch. He started calling for his sister.

"...Beth..." All I could think was that this Elizabeth or Sarah or whatever she wanted to be called had better make up one day for what she'd done to Leo; putting him through this wasn't right. I sighed, then went to the kitchen to start making some food.

((I think we'll talk about infiltrating Catherine's castle/mansion, then tomorrow head out and actually do it.))

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next