It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Castle in the Night (still accepting but starting) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Hello! Anyone over there!?"

The one kown as "Jet" yelled over in my direction. I wasn't sure I he'd seen me, but i moved closer to the crate and got jabbed by the branches of a bush.

"What the heck???" My mind was racing. I hid behind a crate didn't I?? Or is my eyesight really that bad? My arm gave another painful twinge, only this time I felt it through my whole body. It was painful, the most pain I felt in a long time. I fell through the bushes and face planted into the ground. Using my right hand I managed to push my self up. I wasn't sure if the three were staring at me, but my mind raced to think of something to say. They were going to an Inn, so I figured to aks the question I've asked everyone else in this small fishing village. Everyone else said "no", but i had the feeling that "Jet's cousin" was willing to tell me more than what the other villagers did.

"You wouldn't happen to know of an Inn in town housing a large group of university students would ya?"

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:26 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(lol my bad GofD, I knew you were behind a crate but when I typing, I was thinking you were behind a bush. My fault, I got a little caught up in my post and was thinking bushes not crate. Thanks for playing it off in your post.)

I walked over to a young man that fell out of the bushes that resembled the shape of a crate. He looked about my age and he seemed like he was in pain. He then pushed himself up with his right hand. The young man then walked over to the group consisting of me, my cousin and the middle-aged man with scars on his face. The young man was short with dark brown hair and didn't seem like a threat. He then asked us if we knew where the Inn in town was and something about university students.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Thanks" I said to the person that said I could follow them to the inn, well actually tavern. I wasn't going to be picky at least I could get a drink before bed time. This guy seemed likable enough to my standards. Didn't seem like he was too unexperienced, or whiny. Seemed old enough to not be coddled. Then I noticed that someone else was hiding, and not doing a very good job. He popped up asking for a group of university students. Oh joy, a little college boy away from home. Probably doesn't know the first thing about survival. From the looks of the newcomer, I could tell he would annoy me quickly. His only redeeming quality could be if weren't as annoying as ghosts. I only nodded to the newcomer, not really wanting to acknowledge his existence. I looked over to the guy that I was tagging along with to the tavern. "In my haste I forgot to introduce myself to the both of you." I stepped in front of the one that I was tagging along with. "My name is Andrei Bellemere, it is a pleasure to meet you."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
The bus stopped. I got off, sore. Of course I would get stuck with a window seat in the back of the bus next to a humongous dude. Searching for my wallet, I came up to the inn on the right side with my swords bouncing ever so slightly on his back.

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I meant Inn, sorry guys! I'm in there already)
Bona waited and then told te innkeeper, "Um, hey, is he going to be here or what?"
(Sorry for GMing the innkeeper, but there's no innkeeper character)
Innkeeper said, "Hm? Yeah, I think he should be coming."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
I pushed the door aside and walked up to the innkeeper. "How much for each night?" I asked. I let my eyes wander and stood stock-still. I recognized assassin's robes. "Not one of you again..." I started.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Last edited by GofD on Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:33 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(She's wearing a kimono, not an assassin's robes)
Bona turned around and said, "And who do you think you are?"

The innkeeper said, "Oh, well, it's about... (insert money+money unit) for each night."
(No idea what kind of monetary unit it is, and how much would be sufficient for the inn.)

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(oh. I could have sworn you said she was wearing assassin's robes....)
Sraightening himself, he said, "Terry Unikozi, math professer and part-time shadow hunter. And yourself? I was nearly assassinated three times in one day, so I have a right to be suspicious."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:57 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Yeah. She calls it that, but she doesn't have real robes. She always wears kimonos.)
Bona said, extending her hand, without any hidden weapons, "Well, I'm Bona. Bona Jo, and I'm a schoolteacher here. And well... a hired assassin for many various people here."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:01 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Another teacher with a secret job that would get us fired if anyone knew! Nice to meet you, as long as I'm not one of the people that you're hired to kill," I joked, shaking her hand.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Shouldn't we wait for paco?)
Bona said, "Heh. Well, you're not the one I was assigned to kill."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(You guys can call it the Inn or Tavern, it's basically the same thing. Also Torchie, it's okay to use the Innkeeper as long as you don't kill him or make him him do something outlandish. Anyone can use the Innkeeper to talk to once they get to the Inn/Tavern.)

Both of the men traveling to the Tavern introduced themselves. The middle-aged man with the scars was named Andrei Bellemere. He seemed like a French tough guy that was not be messed with and probably had a lot of combat experience due to the scars. Andrei seemed okay and cool as long as he didn't get pissed off. I could tell Andrei didn't like the other new guy by the look of annoyance. As long as the two didn't talk to each, things should be fine on our way to the Tavern. The other new guy was almost the opposite of Andrei. He introduced himself as Lee Ank and seemed like a good person although he was obviously hiding something. I didn't interrogate him on what he was hiding as it was really none of my business. It wasn't like this group was going to be a team or anything. We were just going to the Tavern for our separate reasons. I nodded to both men.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Eh. Hey there!)
Bona watched as three (right?) men walked into the inn. She kept her eyes lowered, but strove to overhear their conversation.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I looked at each man in turn. They all looked important. One looked like he had an itch that he couldn't scratch, one looked battle-hardened, one looked like a strategist, and the last one I wasn't sure about.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:36 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(( Woot, were all here now! Just a heads up since tomorrows remberance day, I dont know if ill be on.))

Jacques, the cousin answered my question, and I was satisfied with the answer, almost...

We got the Inn/tavern, and I made another mental groan.

"This defiantly ins't the same place when I first got here and there's no way the towns people could have rebuilt it that fast"

I noticed two people at the bar, one was female wearing a kimono, and the other, male had two swords amd a sheild strapped to his back. They were shaking hands and I figured the guy was gonna try his luck. Either that or their friends. Jacques broke off rom the group and sat down at a nearby table. He motioned for Jet to join him.

I felt something wet on my left arm, I looked down and saw blood.

"OHHH FUDGE MONKEYS NOT HERE, NOT NOW."

My vison blurred and went black. When my vison returned I saw OMZ standing in front of me with a serious face, or close too one as possible.

"I see your having a slight problem Lee."

"What was your first clue?"

"The seals around you are weakening."

Great, just great. I can control my powers when the seals are on, but with out them... well a simple flame on a candle becomes a Super volcanic eruption, an ice cube- causes the next ice age.

I groaned loudly. OMZ took a sip of tea and smiled.

"Dont worry, your gonna learn how to control most of your powers by tommorow."

Again I groaned, only louder...

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(GofD, could you PM what "powers" you have? I'm a little confused on what they are and I got to make sure they are not OP or anything. Also everyone in this rp will be getting a little "power" of their own soon in the RP :))

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Do we get to pick them? Stupid question, but I still want to ask.)
I asked if there was a training field nearby, and when the Innkeeper gave me direction, I went to the building next door and started destroying my opponents with and without Thunder.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((If we get powers, I would like to request Andrei actually gaining slight dominion over ghosts, and or the power to banish them.))

When we got to the tavern, I saw two people that immediately stuck out to me. One was a female, wearing a kimono. The other had two swords and a shield. As long as they didn't bother me, I could care less about them or what they were doing. "Well Jet, and Jacques thanks for the guide here, let me buy you a drink or two as repayment." I walked over and sat at the table with Jet and his cousin. I ordered several drinks, one for each of us. If they didn't want the drinks, well then more for me. I was happy with this trip thus far, it was a place free of ghosts. That way I could have a drink without being disturbed. I got to thinking about the castle that Jacques mentioned. He stopped talking as if he didn't want any of the non-locals to know anything about it. In my experience, that usually meant a powerful ghost or undead being was in charge of the place. Either way, as long as it didn't bother me or I got sucked into it I would be just fine with it. No sooner had I began to think about these things, the hiding child Lee Ank began to groan and moan. Great my feelings were right about him. Ignoring the groaner I wanted to find out somethings about the castle. As much as Jacques could or would tell me about it. "So Jacques I hate to pry, and if I am please tell me, but what can you tell me about this castle?"

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:10 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I came out, sweating, after besting 20 opponents and none bested me. I went back to the Inn and sat back down just as a long groan was set out. "Well, some one doesn't like me," I thought.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(The

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Awesome sounds great Paco.))

Great Dracula. The king of all vampires. I really didn't want to get into something like this, but taking someone's daughter, that is absolutely unforgivable. I hushed my voice "Don't worry I understand completely about the undead. I am the seventh son of a seventh son, so that means I can see and talk to ghosts. I tell you this because you just poured out information about Dracula. I hate the undead, and when they do acts like this, it really presses my buttons. I will not sit idly by while Jet goes into the castle alone, I will help you Jet to get your daughter back Jacques." I quickly mulled the thought over, telling them about Jeanne d'Arc, but seeing how they just poured out their life story I was inclined to return the favor. "Besides on my way here the legendary warrior maiden of France appeared to me, you would know her as Joan of Arc Jet. She said something interesting, when spirits like that tell interesting things, though I hate them dearly, I am inclined to listen." I finished my drink and set my glass down on the table, and right on que the waiter refilled my glass. I didn't want to get into anything of this sort, but I have help save the little girl. She is need of help, and Jet cannot face Dracula alone.

I took sip of my beer "thanks for the vote of confidence Jet, if you don't mind having someone who can talk to ghosts tag along I would gladly help."

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Bona thought, So, they're talking about Dracula... I have my reasons to join them. Should I? She stood up and went over to the men and said quietly, "Excuse me, but are you talking about Dracula?"

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:30 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Thanks Taji.)

I was glad and surprised Andrei agreed. I was also surprised the guy could talk to ghost. It was weird that a seemingly normal guy could converse with ghost.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:41 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I should also mention I might have a hard time gettin on on friday, so heads up))

"Hehe, I wouldnt have thought you'd be that quick of a learner. You are full of suprises aren't you Lee?"

I was panting heavily, OMZ was smiling, and I felt great. My mind seemed clearer, and my soul seemed more peaceful. The training was tough, but it paid off. Although I was here I could hear the conversation and see what was goin on in my mind. Jacques told us the story, and I felt that I should help him, cause of the distant relation I have to the hunter bloodline. Andrei also offered his services and his ability to talk to ghosts.

"Lee snap out of it, concentrate."

I focused back on the task at hand, controling a black hole the size of a grape. Althoug hit wasn't large its mass made it's gravity intense, for the size it was. I focused as small rocks were sucked into it. After 10 small rocks got "absorbed", my mind couldn't take the strain, and the black hoel crumpled and exploded, slightly.

OMZ nodded. "I'd say your ready ,and only after 3 hrs of training."

Omz pulled a key out of thin air. I still cant do that and he wont teach me...

"Lee, do you remember what I told you about "forbidens"?"

I nodded my head.

"They have imense strength and are able to control multiplue elements. This is due to the fact that they cant love or be loved. This fact also gives them the power to destroy souls. They are however incedably dumb, stupid, whatever you want to call it. The gods of old sealed away the forbidens powers for fear that they would destroy them and everything thewy created."

OMZ nodded. As if I would get that wrong , It was drilled into my head.

"You are special Lee."

I was taken back by this statment a bit. OMZ smiled as if he knew what that my mind just went "DUHHHHHHHHH".

"Lee, you are a "forbiden". Yet you are loved and can love. You are smart, but not all that strong. You can sense, but cant control the elements Lee you are a special "forbiden". You are whats known as... well there's not really a name for you."

I just gave OMZ a blank stare.

"Where ya going with this OMZ?"

OMZ held the key towards me.

"With this key the seals around your mind will be removed. You will unlock knowledge you have never known. Know before I do this promise me a few things..."

The "few things" was an hour long rant of what not to do when I fought draculas minions. Some of wich included:

-No using E=MC^2
-No super novas or gamma burst.
- no using my powers to get me something to eat or drink (DANG IT)
-If I opened a worm hole, open the other end a KM away and no more or I risk tearing part the fabric of space and time.
-no destroying of space and time.
Omz told me for the first few days in my "new body", not really sure what he means by that, I should stick to simple physic equation, like gravity and BASIC time equations, and no worm holes or blackholes for at least a month(althougth he said use them if lives depended on it, but be careful) .. I just nodded my head. OMZ gave me the key and I blacked out...

I snaped straight up in the seat that, im thinking maybe Jet put me in ?? He seemed like the likely sort. Andrei was talking to Jet and Jaques, Neither of them noticed me. I looked over at a mirror near me and was shocked to see what I saw. Both my arms were now bandage and below each wrist was a shackle with strange writing. Each one had two chains that wrapped around the arm they where on, unde the bandages. There was also a shackle below my neck. I now wore a white leather jacket with a high collor, rimmed in navy blue. The two biggest surprises though, shocked me. My eyes where no longer hazle. The whites are now black, the irisis red and my pupils were gold. Everywhere I looked I "saw" physics equations . Second, I could "sense" with my whole body, know. I wasn't sure if the rest of them knew what happened to my apperance, but right know that didnt matter.

"If you two are going to draculas caslte, Im in."

I said this is a stern voice that I didnt even know I had and probably a stern looking face.. I want to help Jacques save his daughter and I wanted to find "her" ( her as in the friend that just happesn to be an increadably hot girl...). I happened to notice the girl that was over in the bar walk over and whispered,

"Excuse me, but are you talking about Dracula?"

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next