It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"You can share with me, but I think Lieutenant Reynolds needs to go with you because of his mission to protect you at all times. This spaceship only fits two, and I can only operate the Protoss ships. Yes, I'm a Protoss. Don't tell anyone else yet. Ray knows too. If the slacker gets his butt (sorry couldn't help it) out of his chair, he could get you into his ship." I said. My repairs were going to take a while because Raphael happened to get the cheapest and faultiest brand of spaceship in the universe. No wonder he crashed every time I saw his spaceship in the sky.

Sprite Collection

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:07 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Julie blinked in shock, and then said quickly, "Sure! Hey, Lt. Reynolds! Rise and shine!"
(Do you want me to GM him or what?)

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I walked into the hangar and found that there was some spaceship inside.

"Let's see, which one i should choose", i wondered to myself.
Then, i saw a coll-looking spaceship, i was pretty amazed by the design, and i immediately choose it.

"I guess i will take this one, a good-looking spaceship should have a good engine too.", i thought to myself.
But after seeing it's engine for awhile, i realized that this spaceship wasn't really good at all. I wondered if i should choose another spaceship, but i have already make my decision, and i have to follow it.

"Seems like i have to repair it, but i have to go for awhile, how should i repair it?", i wondered in my heart.
After thinking for awhile, i know that there is a way to solve it.

"Gall, Garde, come here and repair this spaceship, quick!", i called Gall and Garde by throwing my Pokeball.
"Gall, repair the spaceship until it was ready to go! Garde, help Gall with everything you can! I will go to Horizon for awhile and take some supplies!", i said to Gall and Garde and they obeyed.

"Rick, Lieutenant, get any weapons you can find in the armory! Javelins, Stingers, RPGs, anything! We'll need them later!", i asked to Rick and the Lieutenant. "I'll go to my place and take any supplies i have there!", i shouted to everyone and make my way to Horizon with my motorcycle.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:43 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Godmodding time! Sorry paco, but you're on the same list as Steelbound is!)
Rick said, "Uh, sure..." and then went over to the armory, and looked around for some guns and other stuff.

Lt. Reynolds went around and found some classic AK-47's, and shouted, "Major Chestnut! I've found some classic AK-47 assault rifles!"

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Terry sent out his pokemon. "Dopple, search for weapons! Richie, help me with the craft of my choice! Harry, do whatever you'd be best at!" Dopple ran off, Richie stayed by his side, and Harry started helping whoever he could. Terry chose a craft that had enough storge for his supplies but otherwise was fast. It was called 'The Snake'. Terry thought that it was named this because it was fast, but had enough room for 'venom', or in his case, healing supplies. Terry had Richie charge it with electricity and they both dusted it off.

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:35 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

When I was done repairing anything I could, my hands were dirty with oil and cut from some metal edges. I sent out Megahorn, my Heracross, and told him to fix the parts that I couldn't reach. Then I went to a nearby sink and washed my hands as much as I could to avoid infection and returned to see that Megahorn had fixed the spaceship completely.

Sprite Collection

Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After i arrived at Horizon, i choose some weaponry that i think should be needed for later use.

"Let's see, 2 Vectors should be enough for assault rifles, Intervention will do good as sniper rifle, two G18s are good pistols, i should take as many grenades and flashbangs as i can, i should also take some gunpowder and bottles for secondary bombs, and i think that the team could make use of some C4", i thought to myself.

I took 2 Vectors from my own armory that i get from the city defense, an Intervention, two G18s, 30 grenades, 30 flashbangs, 20 C4, gunpowder, and a lot of empty bottles and ammo. I tried to picked them up but i realized that it was pretty heavy. I thought to myself that if i should drop some items i have. And i did drop 10 each of my grenades and flashbangs.

Before i return to the hangar, i almost forgot to bring some silencer as well. But fortunately, i remembered to.

I bring all of them in an unique way. I bring both of my Vectors at both of my shoulders, Intervention between the Vectors, C4s just below the rifles, G18s at my wristband, i put all grenades and flashbangs all around my waist, i put the gunpowder inside the bottles and put them below my knees. I also wear a kevlar jacket and a band that has the symbol of Nippon all around it.

After checked everything that i bring, i drove my motorcycle to the hangar.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:27 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Dopple returned with the weapons. He had knives and bayonettes, in case we went melee, sa few guns, out of which I chose a sniper rifle, and enough rockets and launchers for 2 for each plane. Conveniently, he also had the supplies needed to attach them to each plane. Richie, Harry, Dopple, and myself worked on each plane until each had two rocket launchers with 10 rockets per plane and a button that was about the size of 4 keyboard buttons in a square (that was purple, for a change) to fire them at will. I loaded my supplies into the cargo.
(*facepalm*)

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, Edoc'sil? In the where? You didn't specify.)
Julie said to Reynolds, "Can you share with me? I forgot that my ship was damaged, and it's not been fixed yet. D*** those maintenance guys!"

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I whispered a command to Richie. "Raiii..... CCCCHHHHHHUUU!!!!" A stream of elecricity poured out of him and into the spaceship's engines. "There, that should be enough to last us all. Dopple, Richie, return! And Harry, would you mind being my copilot?" I asked.
"Sure," Harry replied.
(Edit: Why in blazes did I do that attachment?)

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

When i arrived at the hangar, i noticed that Gall and Garde already done with maintenance, and i also noticed that someone installed a missile launcher on it.

"Good job Gall, Garde, now return.", i command my Pokemon to return to their own Pokeball.
"Did you guys found any heavy weaponry? Like machine guns? We probably need them later.", i asked to everyone.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I smiled wryly. "Dopple found everything from knives for melee to rocket launchers for the planes. Take you pick," I said and dumped the sackful of weapons. "Everyone take a hunting knie in case fighting gets han-to-hand."

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Nah, i already have a hand-to-hand weapon. But I'll take some amount of rocket launchers. And where can i found a lot of fuel and oil? I'll use them for the declaration of war if we go to the enemy's base.", i asked to them.

"And also, if anyone needs some grenade or flashbang, here it is", i said and i put some grenades and flashbangs on the table.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Okay." I looked at the pile of weapons that Ray and Terry brought back. I had never seen so many of them at once. Most of the weapons had the most complex names (for me, of course). In the end, I took a standard hunting knife, a few flashbangs, some pistols from random piles, and three bottles of ammo and added them to my meager collection of stunners. I didn't plan on killing as much as the others may be doing. Megahorn insisted that I should take a rocket launcher for the spaceship, so I installed it carefully in case we had a battle in space. Then I said, "I'll test run this piece of junk for about a minute. I'll be back!" and helped Megahorn carry the ship out of the hangar. After I loaded everything and climbed into the ship, it suddenly swooped up into the air with ease. I yelled over the noise, "Megahorn, you are a genius! This thing works like the best ship in the world!" and then the spaceship plummeted. I quickly opened up the emergency exit, sent out Bluesky, and loaded everything on him before the spaceship crashed into an open area. "Grr! I still need to do more work!" I said, and carried the ship back to the hangar for even more repairs.

Sprite Collection

Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I took 5 flashbangs and 3 grenades. "Thanks," I said, going back to my craft. "Let's see how this baby works" I said. I got in and started to lift off. So far, so good. It started to vibrate and then shot off. With the help of Harry, I glided around with ease. Even with the wind, no turbulence. I landed, satisfied.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I put most of the weapon that i bring in the second seat of my spaceship. I carefully put the flashbangs, grenades, and C4s all around my seat so they wouldn't suddenly explode.

"Gall, Garde, protect this spaceship with your psychic powers and be ready to levitate it if something go wrong", i commanded to Gall and Garde. After taking some deep breath, i turned on the spaceship and prepared to take off.

As i tried to take off, i noticed that it need some more force so it could fly off. Other than that, everything else seems good at that moment. I turned off the spaceship and started to think of a way to solve the problem.

"Meta, come and help me!", i called Meta. "Take four of these rocket launcher and thin it out so it could be placed at the side of the spaceship downwards, and while you at it, grind the rockets so they will not explode roughly!", i commanded Meta.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:05 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(OOH! Cool!)
Reynolds came to Ray and said, "I'm a good mechanic.Can I help?"

Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I quickly chattered to Dopple via Harry for translation. "Dopple says there should be enough launchers for 4 for each plane. 2 for weapons and 2 for boosters. Need help? Richie says he could. When it's not a body, my hands are relatively clumsy," I offered.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:57 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I started to make a list of all the replacements we needed to make for this ship. "Full engine replacement, full rewiring, get out the dents, and a replacement of everything else except for the external design. The parts should all be somewhere around this place." Megahorn pulled out all of the internal parts and replaced them with better ones. "There. This should do the trick." I led out the spaceship for testing again, and everything worked fine. I said to Julie, "I'm ready to go! We'll just have to wait for everyone else."

Sprite Collection

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:06 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Sure, thanks", i replied to Lieutenant Reynolds. "You could help on installing those rocket launcher so they will make enough force to lift the spaceship. Could you do that, please?", i asked him.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Richie popped out of his pokeball. He targeted a couple of seemingly random parts of planes and launchers and immediately electrecuted them. Satisfied where I was mystified he went back into the ball. I took a guess and said, "I think that they were in danger of collapsing and needed energy." As if to prove my guess, upon closer inspection, it seemed as if he had heated the rubber by the targets and the rubber melted on to the parts and was hardened to stick to the parts.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:34 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

DarkTrainer13 wrote:
"Sure, thanks", i replied to Lieutenant Reynolds. "You could help on installing those rocket launcher so they will make enough force to lift the spaceship. Could you do that, please?", i asked him.

(sorry. wasn't paying much attention.)
Reynolds said, "All right." He started to install the launchers with Ray.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(BUMP! goes Torchie!)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:05 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Terry readied the engine, filled up his plane with fuel, turned on the heat and some chase music, and checked all systems. "All sytems go, sir." said Harry.

Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:31 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I refueled the tank and went up to Julie saying, "I'm ready now. I guess we just have to wait for the others before we start launching our spaceships."

Sprite Collection

Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next