It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"We probably will battle them some other time, but I think we're done for the one that is happening now. I'm not so sure about what we will do next. All I know is that we are waiting for someone named Rick to arrive before we can go anywhere."

Sprite Collection

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I officially declare this RP open again!
DT13 told me to godmod Steelbound until he comes back, or decides to quit altogether. Then I'll have someone else come in to take Rick over. Start whenever you guys feel like it.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:57 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

bulb spy and bam heard the news and it looked like they were ready for battle and so was i i said : i have to train and be stronger and not become weak again....this is an advice as i went outside the smell in the air was yet good

Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:00 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
(Can't delete post. But nevermind what I said.)

Last edited by Edoc'sil on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Actually, there is. Sorry, but I have to play him until he gets here again, or not. Or, we scrap the idea of him and go on.)

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:55 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
(Oh, okay. I'll delete the post.)

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

THAT'S IT! GODMOD TIME!
Rick woke up from the hospital bed, stiff and aching all over. He remembered that he had been hurt during the battle, but what? He slipped off the bed and looked around. It was a hospital that he had never seen. He shrugged and asked the attendant there, "Where can I go see Julie Chestnut? Er... Major Julia Chestnut?" The attendant said, "Mr. Carson! You're awake! Here. This is the address that the Major left." She handed the slip of paper to him. He got it and started to walk out.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:42 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(That was necessary. ANAMATOR/STEELBOUND, GET YOUR @$$ IN HERE!!!!)
Terry felt a familiar buzzing on his wrist. When he checked it, he announced, "It seems as if Rick is about to leave the hospital. He is healed!"

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:58 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Julie said, "Are... Are you sure??? Rick's all right? Great! Where is he at? Do you know?"

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Ugh! I thought. I didn't realize until now that I was standing in the same place for almost two hours. I sat down on a nearby chair and said, "I hope Rick comes soon. It's so boring to just wait here, and I want to start moving!" I rested my head on the back of the chair and closed my eyes for a few seconds. How is everyone here still functioning after being awake for more than a day? I let out Thundawave and hugged the cuddly Ampharos. "Ouch! Why do you always have to shock me?" I scolded. I fell asleep on the chair until Thundawave woke me up with yet another static buzz.

(The wake-up shock was a fast-forward for me but everyone else can do whatever while I'm still asleep)

Sprite Collection

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Oh well. That's all right! At least it's alive again. STEELBOUND! If you are not back by the next month, we're seriously scrapping you outta here!)
Rick finally came to the right house. He looked at the house; it didn't look any different from the other houses there. He shrugged and rang the doorbell.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As Thundawave woke me up, I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I shouted and ran for the front door. Outside was a boy around my age. "You must be Rick. Julie and the rest of the team are waiting inside. Come in. We all have a lot to talk about."

Sprite Collection

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:08 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Rick came in, wondering, What in the world? What happened? Who are all these people? He kept his mouth shut and followed Lia in.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Hello Rick. I'm one of the healers who personally attended to you. A strange case, you were. What broke your rib, anyway? Do you remember? Oh yes, my name's Terry. You should know that, as I'm a part of the team now."

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:24 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As I was training with my pokemon I like all the pokemon grew stronger,Bam was fairly big and heavy so I tried to put him to run faster,Bulb was not able to lift an oak tree so I put him to lift heavy things,Spy was weak on moves so I put her on that,i was bad at defense so in the end of Bam's training I put him vs me to test my skill's bam let out a huge beam i started to defend it looked like forever for the beam to stop,but finally bam couldn't take more and the beam went away bu I was okay so the training was over as I went into the house I saw a young boy I think his name was Rick

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:48 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(uhh. what? I did not understand a single word of what you jut said, fgd, sorry.)
Richie promptly came out of his pokeball. "Raiii!" he said after sniffing Rick. He clearly was sure that he trusted him, and returned to his pokeball.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:27 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I suggest using capitals?)
Rick said, "Oh? Thanks. I feel much better. I'm Rick. Rick Carson, and these are my Pokemon." *sends out his Pokemon*
(I'll edit: I've forgotten who his Pokemon are after so long...)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I'm still in this RP, just a little busy with my own RP and school work. Sorry Torchie)

I sat back on the couch as everyone was introducing themselves to Rick, another recruit. The guy seemed okay, but his entrance was rather random. I shrugged then laughed as Raphael tried to get Rick to play with his pokemon. It was funny how random the comment was and how happy Raphael seemed after a near death experience. Turning my attention to Julie, I asked a simple question.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:11 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Hey! Welcome back! And I haven't kicked out anyone. Not even Steelbound/Anamator. I'm GMing him until he shows up to take the next course.)
Julie answered, "Well, I really think we should go to Earth to go and see if the artifacts are there. I mean, I sent the research people there a year ago, and by my calculations, they should have been here by now. They aren't here, so I'm getting worried..." And then she said, "Rick! How are you?"

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:15 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I wonder if the Zergs have anything to do with the researchers' disappearances. It seems like they've been behind all of the bad things that have happened recently. Anyway, do our phones work on Earth? It would be horrible if we got separated and could not call each other for help."

(If you saw my first few posts in this RP, you'll know the real reason why I'm asking about phones)

Sprite Collection

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Right! You had to report to your superiors, right?)
Julie said, confused, "Um, it should, why?"

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:47 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(ding ding! You're correct.)
"Well, if something happens, what will we do? Anyway, we should probably start packing our things. Where should we meet after we get all our stuff?" I was still tired after my short nap. Hopefully Julie would let us rest for a day. The body can't function without sleep, right? She had to be practical.

Sprite Collection

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Julie said, "We could just leave ri..." She collapsed.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yeah, i agree. We're pretty much exhausted from the previous battle, we should get some rest until the next battle", i said.

After i said that, i walked to my motorcycle and turn on the key.
"Anyway, when she woke up, will you guys tell me?"

((Sorry for the somewhat short post, and for not posting here for awhile. I wasn't really on the mood that time))

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:39 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"'Bye then," I said, walking back to where I live. I asked Harry to put me asleep for extra sleeping time.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:26 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next