It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It seemed centuries inside the space ship it was humid and very hot. I landed on a planet far away from earth there was just a puddle of water and some wild fruit. I sent out spy bulb and bam to help me do stuff I took a drink of the water and spat it out its salty,I said, spy loved it but bulb and bam didnt,so I gave them the wild fruit I and the pokemon loved it. I heard a strange noise coming spy climbed up one of the tree from the fruit and bulb hid and it looked like a bush I climbed on bam's back I saw in terror I said THE ZERGS ARE BACK!!!. I ran for my life and i put all my pokemon inside my pokeball but kept the important on(bulb of course ^-*) i saw terrans i was very found of terrans i saw some of them i shouted to every-one THE ZERGS ARE BACK WITH A HUGE ARMY.TO BE CONTINUED.

is that good now

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:32 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Wonderful! Sorry, I was checking some of my Pokemon on PokeFarm.)
Julie, after sending Ray the message, decided to have dinner outside the military base, for once. She came out, got into her car, and drove through town. When she came to her favorite restaurant, she realized that there was some kind of commotion there. That's weird, she thought, The one who's making all the ruckus looks so much like a Protoss. But, aren't the Protoss in some other, really far away place? Didn't they return to their home planet after the last war? She approached the Protoss-looking being, and politely asked, "Are you a Protoss? If you are, why are you making such a ruckus here, in the middle of the Terran capital? If you think that it's important, you should follow me to the military base. Oh, I'm Major Julia Chestnut. But, please, call me Julie. Everyone does around here. Unless, you like to be formal. Then, you could just call me Major. Anyway, you should get in the car." She waited for the Protoss-looking alien to say or do something, as he stayed silent for the whole time that she had spoken.
(Why not join PokeFarm? It's fun, I guess. I just know that The Amber Mine, Steelbound/Anamator, fullerfast, Ryder, and Edoc'sil are all part of it. There's probably way more that come to here too, but those are the only ones that I know. Anyway, it's about hatching and clicking other Pokemon Eggs/Pokemon and getting cool events and stuff. It's kind of neat. For the link, just click the PokeFarm link on my sig.)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Hey guys is it ok that I join now? I'll pm my application if you accept me.

Sprite Collection

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:16 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Welcome to my RP! Of course you can join! Right now, just PM me and you'll be set. I'm kind of desperate to get some people on this, and you're just the person to join! (Please tell me you're playing a girl! JK. It doesn't matter who you play as. Thanks for joining. Steelbound's on, I think, so I'll PM him, fgdfgd31, and DT13 that you're joining.)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:23 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Ugh! As much as I hate double posting after the fiasco at Battle Tower Team Rating Center, I have to do this to keep the posts pretty short. I apologize to any mods who happen to see this.)
Arcteris growled, "We're being watched. I know we are." Dark Aura and Gale tensed, and looked around. Dark Aura sensed that there was indeed someone watching them with his aura. The Lucario growled. "It's a male Terran, sir." Arcteris whipped around to face his subordinate. He said with a soft, menacing voice, "I want him destroyed!" Dark Aura and Gale saluted, and left. A few moments later, Gale came and reported back, "No one's here, sir, except us, that is." Dark Aura came also, panting, "I saw the man with the corner of my eyes over there," he pointed to a small grove of trees nearby, "but I lost sight of him as soon as he sensed me. I think he took some pictures of us and teleported away to who knows where." The Zerg-Arcanine commander roared his discontent. He said afterwards, "Fine! Go to sleep! Tomorrow, we will incinerate them!"
The Zerg-Army was ready to attack!
Damnit! Where's Julie? I thought she'd be here!! thought Captain Strayer as he made his way out of his daughter's cabin, Where could she have gone? I hope that she knows I'm here. He sighed and went to his cabin, where he promptly fell asleep.
Oh, and if you're wondering what hybrids look like, get an idea from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Kerrigan. That picture's of Sarah Kerrigan, a real character from StarCraft and the only major Terran-Zerg hybrid.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:08 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Everyone, just so you all know who I am in this rp...
Name: Lianne (Lia) Regis
Race: Protoss
Pokemon:

{heracross} Megahorn
close combat
earthquake
megahorn
rock slide

{ampharos} Thundawave
thunderbolt
fire punch
signal beam
power gem

{togekiss} Bluesky
headbutt
extrasensory
air slash
aura sphere

Powers: can trick the senses (example: look like a terran to others when she is really a protoss)

Anyway, when should i start?

Sprite Collection

Last edited by Thundawave on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:44 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Um, I said Name, Race, and Pokemon. Not your whole profile. It's okay though, Since this is my first RP, I'm being lenient. You can start whenever you want. Just somehow tie your character into the story. (I suggest you read everything else before you post.)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:49 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(edited last post)
I was walking around the city when I saw an ad about recruits for a team to save the team leader's friend when I was interrupted by an ear-piercing shout coming from a Protoss boy almost my age.

Sprite Collection

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Um, let's wait for fgdfgd31 to say his stuff. If he doesn't, I'll have to take him out. Just in case you're wondering, Steel_Eel will be dropping by sometime. So, it doesn't matter if fgdfgd31's out or not. I'm waiting for a few days to see what happens.)

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

((Sorry, i wasn't online this morning, so i'm kinda late to post mine))

I was meditating in my room with Gall, Garde, and Meta, when someone calls me and said that he was from the city defense and reported that all preparations for the plan was ready. I immediately call back all my pokemon, and take my bag. I won't be in this room for some moment, so i guess i should just lock this up. I locked the room and give it to the Military HQ receptionist.

"I would like to place my room key here, i won't be here for some moment", the receptionist agreed and took my key on the locker. I thank her and get into the city defense building, where i was surprised that there's a car that was waiting for me.

"It's me. Please get in the car, we will take you to the place you will work on", as he spoke, i noticed that it was the city defense leader. As i get into the car, it goes pretty fast while the leader spoke to me. "From now on, you may live on the place where you will work on. Please enjoy the place and make those bombs as soon as possible", as he finished to speak, we arrived at some place pretty far from the capital, it has a good scenery and there's a motorcycle on the front of the place, and i have just knew that the motorcycle was one of the requirement of the contract which means that it was mine. As he explained that, he gave me the motorcycle key and the key to the place. And after that, he get back to the capital and left me here to work by myself.

As he left, i opened the place with the key, and found up that there's a fridge, with some foods and drinks inside it, a bed, tons of gunpowder, which i noticed as a high-quality one, thousands of empty grenades, and a message device with a note. The note informs that there's a reply from Julie. I opened the message device and read Julie's reply. Thank you very much, Ray. I got your message, and I'll certainly let you know when I decide to move out. After i read the reply, i put the message device back to it's place and let out all of my pokemon.

"K, Gall and Garde, give me some support with telepathy support so i could get this faster. And Meta, patrol this place and please warn us if there's something suspicious. K, let's do it", i commanded my pokemon and started to grab the gunpowder and estimated the time it requires to make all the bombs. "This is one of the highest quality gunpowder, i could make the bombs better and faster, but even with all these things, i need two days to do this all alone, one day if i was supported by my pokemon telepathy power, and a night if i do it all night. K then, i will do it all night long to make these things as soon as possible.", i thought to myself. "And with all these gunpowder and empty grenade, there will be some more gunpowder left. I wonder if i should take some for then, because it is rare to have these high-quality gunpowder. I wonder if i could modify my wakizashi with the gunpowder remaining.", i thought to myself again.

"K, let's do it all night long!"

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:29 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As I stopped shouting a girl came,her name was Major Julia Chestnut. She said to me to get in the car, she asked me how I got here to the terran capital I said

Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:16 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Good job, fgdfgd31. I know, I want to tell you it was an awesome job, but I have something to tell you. What you did was godmodding. What it is, in the sense of the standard definition, will take me too long to explain, but pretty much, you can't make other characters say stuff in your post before you PM someone to get permission to do so. It's also when you make someone do something that isn't your character (except NPCs-you can do what the heck with them, and I wouldn't generally care.) And BTW, edit your posts instead of doing new ones. That way, you can edit stuff out and redo stuff. That's what the EDIT button is for. Anyway, on the bright side, the post was beautiful. Keep up the good work, and remember not to godmod next time.)
(Oh, and godmodding is also when your character is being invincible in battle all the time. Just to tell everyone that doesn't know that.)
(Oh x 2, @DT13: no problem! As I said, this is my first RP. I don't kick people out for posting late. So, just post whenever you have time, and say if it should come before something if it needs to.)
(Okay, and cut the TO BE CONTINUED out of your posts. We know it's continuing.)

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:09 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

I finally caught up to the Protoss boy and the one that was known as Major Julie Chestnut. They were talking about something. The boy went into the car, and now Julie was pacing around the car. I decided to talk with her since she was the one who posted the sign up sheet that I read earlier. I made sure my disguise as a Terran woman was still up and walked to her saying, "Hello! You must be Major Julie Chestnut. I heard you were recruiting a team to save one of your friends that had been captured by the Zergs. Are you still accepting people? If you are, I am interested."

(Was that okay? This is my first RP so I might not be too used to the whole thing yet.)

Sprite Collection

Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Wonderful! You're a natural at this!)
Julie was surprised as to the woman that stood in front of her was a very well-respected civilian in the city. She said, "Are you sure? There's going to be a lot of... stuff, like fighting, killing, death... I mean, do you know how to fight? I mean, oh, I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way. I'm just surprised that you wanted to join us. I don't think we're going to need ambassadors and diplomats where we're headed.
"There's the gate!" Dark Aura shouted with barely-concealed delight, "Commander! There's the gate to the city!" Arcteris smiled, and said, "Good. Now, we wait until the timing is just right. Remember when that is, Gale?" The Major said, "Aye, sir, when the Terrans are asleep, so we can do maximum damage." Arcteris nodded, and shouted to the army, "Wait for the signal!"
The Zerg-army was here!

Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:59 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Don't worry. I have a grudge with the Zergs. They killed my parents and left my brother permanently brain damaged three years ago. If I have to kill, I will. I would do anything to stop the wrongdoings the Zergs have done every single day." I knew that I would have to take the chance of getting even with the Zergs. There was no backing out anymore. If the Protoss boy was correct about the invasion, the Zergs would be attacking very soon. Then I said to Julie, "We have to get everyone prepared for the fight. If the Zergs catch us off guard, they could kill the entire city." I checked to see that all of my weapons were in places where I could easily reach them, and I wondered what sorts of explaining I would have to do when everyone sees that I had Protoss weapons. I decided to think about that later.

Sprite Collection

Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Wow... And I thought she was just some rich socialite... Julie thought, as she took Miss Regis's words in. She said, "Well, sure, why not? Do you have weapons with you? If you don't, I'm sure the military can spare a few weapons."

Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:21 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Done, we did it.", i said, then i searched for some drinks at the fridge. "The bombs should be delivered to the HQ immediately, but i guess i should take some if i get into some kind of trouble", i thought to myself. I opened the message device and sent a message to the leader.
"The bombs are done, i'll bring some on my way there"

After i sent the message, i packed all the bombs into some kind of apple box for disguise, and took some of the into my bag. "The plans are going smooth, i could raise the city defense while upgrading my weapon in the same time. But i should get used to my new weapon, though.", i thought to myself. "Gall, Garde, Meta, we did a good job, let''s take some rest", i said to my pokemon while they seems to be agreeing. I call them back into my pokeball and took my bag. I go out of the place and locked it, then i turned on the motorcycle and ride it to the capital. It won't take a long time if i could get faster. I immediately accelerate myself and riding myself towards the capital.

At my way there, i saw some kind of camps not far from the capital. I wondered what camps are that. I sneaked myself quietly but not too near, and find out that they were the Zergs. I sneaked back to my motorcycle and rushed back to the city defense. After i arrived, i tell the leader, "The bombs are done, you should request some people to go there and pick them up, and i saw a Zerg camp not far away from here, we should pick the bombs immediately", the leader surprised to hear the news that there's a Zerg camp not far from here, then he requested some people to pick the bombs up.

After some moment later, the bombs arrived at the city defense and i requested that it should be distributed to the army individually, which means that for each one soldier, there's at least a bomb that they have. The leader accepted and distribute them to the soldier immediately. Now, the only yhing that i could do is wait for the Zergs to attack, and wait for the result. I may jump in into the battle however.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(All right! When we get everyone together, we're going for the battle! For the new players' sake, I've decided to include two more Zerg-Pokemon to the list of mentioned Zergs that they can attack. @Steelbound and DT13: You should remember who you're already targeting. @fgdfgd31 and Thundawave: Read the story below and tell me via PM which one you want to go at.)
Back at the camp, a disgruntled {grovyle} spoke up, "But sir! We've been waiting here for ages!" Gale faced the unfortunate Pokemon, and snarled, "Are you a Zerg-Pokemon, or are you a sissy?" The Grovyle captain gulped and replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll not forget my place next time." Gale growled, "See that you don't, Captain Solaris." Solaris replied, "Very well, sir."
"Arcteris couldn't think of a better plan, could he?" A new voice floated up from inside the camp. This was followed by a loud, furious growl from Arcteris. The Arcanine roared, "Who was that? In the name of the Overmind, who was that?" A {banette} appeared from the shadows and said, cackling, "You can't think of a better plan, can't you, Arcteris?" The Banette's name was Commander Deceifer. He laughed, and said, "Come on! Wait until nightfall? I don't think so! I have a better plan. You see, those people already know that we're coming, thanks to your plan of leaving the camp in full sight. You've lost the moment of surprise. I can deal with it. My Zerg-Pokemon Army can be sneaky, you know." Arcteris said nothing, seething inwardly. I can't believe that Commander Deceifer outsmarted me again! He let the new Commander be in charge of the camp until further notice, as he pretended to be relieved that Deceifer and his Ghost Pokemon had come to reinforce them.
More and more Zergs were coming!

Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:44 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"I have a few just in case I need to fight," I replied to Julie. "By the way, how did the Protoss boy sneak past the Zerg camp that is supposedly parked right outside of the city? Also, you can just call me Lia. Miss Regis sounds too formal for me." I knew I couldn't show my weapons yet unless I had no choice. Now I knew how difficult keeping my act up will be after this battle. "Will you excuse me, please? I have to get something from my house," I lied. Then I ran to an obscure alley and dialed my captain's number on my communication device. "Hello?" he answered. I told him about all of the current events that were happening. As always, the captain complimented me on what a fine job I did spying for him. I hung up and returned to Julie's location. "Okay, I got everything I need for the night. Now we have to warn the military."

Sprite Collection

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(You aren't supposed to know that, Thundawave, because they just got the message. Well, I guess you could, since you're a spy and know a lot of things, but... it's okay right now. No need to edit.)
Julie stared at Lia, saying, "A Zerg camp... right outside the city gates?! Why didn't I hear about this? Let's go!"

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:12 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Let's say I spotted the camp as I followed you)
"Wait! What about the boy in the car? He was the one who warned us about the Zergs. You can't just leave him there unless you plan to drive us to the gates. How will we get there? On foot or by car?"

Sprite Collection

Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:31 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Got it!)
Julie said, "We're going by car, Lia. So, hop on!" She added, "Oh, you too, Raphael, you can get on, so we get there fast. Now, where did I put the message device?" She fumbled through her pockets until she found the device, and sent a message to both Ray and Rick: Come to the city gates as soon as you get this message. This is a full-blown battle between our city and the Zergs.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:38 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After waiting for some minutes in the city defense, i noticed that i got a message from Julie, it says "Come to the city gates as soon as you get this message. This is a full-blown battle between our city and the Zergs." I realized that they have already been here, and i rushed to my motorcycle. They finally here! I should arrive there as soon as possible. This is the time to defend against the Zergs, and counterattack them! I accelerated my motorcycle as high as possible and i prepared to bring out my pokemon and a pair of wakizashi.

After some minutes of the ride, i finally arrive at the city gates. I call out all of my pokemon and gives them commands. "Garde, support the defense with Psychic and Thunderbolt, Meta, defend Garde if she was attacked, and Gall, come with me and prepare for the counterattack," I commanded all my pokemon and they immediately obey. Then, i prepared the bombs that i currently have and my wakizashi, and wait with Gall to wait for the right time to strike.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:03 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As we got to the place that I was when we saw in terror the zergs made there first step of attack they planted a military base as if it was their own city I whispered we must win.

was that good or was that good

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:52 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Got it," I whispered back to the boy I now knew was Raphael. "I'll help out with the nursing crew if anyone gets wounded." Then I turned to Julie. "How about you guys? Julie, did you call in the military? Anyway, we should all exchange our numbers just in case we need to communicate with each other."

Sprite Collection

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:54 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next