It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Okay, see Thundawave's post for more info (not the recent ones. Go a couple pages back and find her second or third one. Just establish something that makes you tied to the group.))

Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I'm a new guy approved by Torchie via PM, I apologize for not posting earlier but yesterday was busy and I was ill. Thank you Torchie for letting me take part in this RP. Now for my introduction post.P.S. also I need someone to post soon so I can do the post where i get to Julies house as it will also be a long post, probably as long as this one.)

“Lieutenant Reynolds!” That was always the first thing I would hear at the Terran HQ when I woke up in the morning. Private Sanders had a habit of waking me up before the scheduled time of 0500 hours. Private Sanders is an amazing soldier and she is one of the best in my platoon. However, she also has a bad habit of worrying about the other soldiers in Bravo Company and always wanted to ask me how everyone in our company is doing. Even though it is unpleasant to be waken so early in the morning and I could simply order her to never wake me up at this time, I always put on my uniform and discuss her concerns with Bravo Company. Being a Lieutenant, an officer rank, I must have the trust of my fellow brothers and sisters in arms as I hold the responsibility of their lives in my hands. Every decision and order I make on the battlefield effects their lives, so I must have their trust and respect for them to want to follow my orders. That was the reason I wake up so early in the morning just to chat with Private Sanders, to have her trust. After taking a nice refreshing shower and putting on my uniform, I opened my door to a really cheerful Private Sanders.

“Good morning sir!” Private Sanders exclaimed with excitement and a squeaky voice that would drive any normal man to insanity. Sanders was pretty young woman with strawberry blonde the same age as me, 19. However the difference between us was a big one, she was an enlisted marine and I was an officer. “I was ordered to wake you at this time to let you know that you needed by Captain Perkins. So
unfortunately, we will not be able to have our morning chats!” As Private Sanders said this, her cheerfulness disappeared and was replaced with a small frown.

“Very well Private! I am also displeased with the fact we will not have our morning chat and the fact you forgot to salute me.” I said with a stern face, my eyes burrowing into hers. Private Sander began to look pale and embarrassed. I then changed my stern expression to a smile and laughed. “I'm just playing with you Private, just don't forget to salute next time. You'll make me look bad, and I wont get my promotion to Captain. Private Sanders,blushing, nodded and walked down the hall toward the barracks. I then proceeded down the other end of the hallways to the Bravo Company meeting room where Captain Perkins was most likely located. Opening the door, I was not surprised as Captain Perkins was standing in the middle of the meeting room. However, I was surprised that next to him was
Major Hanks. If Major Hanks was there, then something big was going on concerning Bravo Company. I then proceeded onward into the room and saluted both the Captain and the Major. “Lieutenant Vance Reynolds reporting!”

The Major and the Captain returned the salute and nodded. The Captain was the first to speak. “Lieutenant, you are probably wondering why you were called and why the Major is here. All I can tell you is that you have been chosen for an individual assignment. The Major will explain your assignment.” Captain Perkins turned to the Major, saluted him, and then left the room. Major Hanks then walked closer to me until he was about three feet away. The Major, after a short cough, then briefed me on my assignment. “Now Lieutenant Reynolds, I have had reports of your military success at such a young age. You are a fine officer and will make a great Colonel or even General in the future. However there is an important mission led by Major Julia Chestnut, which is small yet vital against the Zerg forces. We don't have many details on her mission or her hand-picked team. Your assignment is to become part of the team as we need a quality soldier like you to take part in her mission as there is no marine present in her team. Even though Chestnut is a high-ranking officer in the Terran Army and her hand-picked team are registered in the Army, we need someone we know that can get the job done. We know you have the charisma , abilities and the your well trained Pokemon. Will you accept this assignment?” I nodded and released my pokemon from their pokeballs. Julius the Salamence, Nero the Gengar and Augustus the Blastoise. “Major, we accept the assignment.”

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Welcome! One person-Anamator-night not be able to post for a while; one, DarkTrainer13, lives in Indonesia, and therefore a different time zone; one, fgdfgd31 hasn't been seen in here for a couple of days; one, Thundawave, who just didn't show up today, which is fine; and one, Edoc'sil, who just joined up who seemed to be confused, are all part of this RP. I formally welcome you to this RP. Now, that's a great start! As I saw from your profile, you have experience in RPs. Please correct us whenever you can, as all of us are just beginners. Anyway, for your part, this is very good work. Now, to wait for the others... Well, you can double post or how many posts you want to make to get yourself to the place we all are right now. I assume that you know all the rules, so I will not intrude upon you further. Your story is worthy of being posted in the Lilycove Museum topic as a story. Wonderful job!)
At that moment, Julie had gotten a phone call. It was from an old friend of her birth father, Major Hanks. He said, "Well, Julia, how are you?" Julie said to the others, "Excuse me for a moment," and went outside. She said into the phone, "Major Hanks? Is that you? You're still alive?" Major Hanks chuckled and said, "Yes, I'm still alive, dear. So, how are you?" Julie said, "I'm fine, thank you. So, how did you get my... never mind, you probably got it from some nosy private." Hanks coughed politely and then said, "Dearie me, Julia, I..." Julie interrupted, "It's Julie, not Julia. You know how I despise the name Julia. Anyway, what makes you call me all of a sudden? Sorry, but we're on the same level here, so I'll talk a little more... casually. What's going on?" Major Hanks said, "Well, Major Chestnut, I've seen your flyers everywhere, and I thought you wanted to have a real Marine join you, if that's okay?" Julie could not believe her ears. A real military-trained Marine? Is this a dream? She silently pinched herself, and then gasped softly with pain. She said, "All right. Fine, we have a deal. What's your end of the bargain?" Hanks's voice sounded surprised, "You've got the wrong person, girl. I don't strike deals. Your father did, remember?" Julie said, "Oh, right. Well, then, I think I need to inform the others with me of this, so I'll have to go now. Bye." Hanks said, "Goodbye, Julie!"

Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:39 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

(Sorry about my silence. I'm busy on Mondays, so please note that. Also, welcome Edoc'sil and paco!)

After Julie had come back into the house, I whispered to Julie and Ray, "If we can find a place where your mom won't hear us, I'll tell you my secret. But if you utter a single word about what I will disclose, I swear I will get revenge on you guys. Is that clear to everyone?" I waited for them to respond.

Sprite Collection

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:25 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I did say it's fine. Oh, and Steelbound's going to be scarce in here due to his bad grades, so I guess he'll have to catch up later. Oh, and I got that checked... Actually, I'm going to not remember that, so I'm seriously going to PN myself on this one, if that's possible)
Julie walked back to into the house, just fast enough to hear Lia whisper the words. She nodded, and pointed upstairs. She said, "My room. She never comes up unless there's an emergency. Oh, and even if she does come up, she'll knock to let us know she's there."

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Thank You)

After accepting my assignment, the Major smiled and nodded with approval. “I am a glad you made the right decision and that you have a mission , that if completed, can brighten your future greatly in the Terran Army. However there is a subject about this assignment that I wanted to discuss with you personally. You see, Major Chestnut is the daughter of a dear friend of mine that passed away. I can not bear the thought of losing another Chestnut in the Terran Army. So ask of of you personally to ensure Julia's safety and make sure you protect her at all costs. I will also add that her location is at her mother's house which is on the assignment status report on the table next to you. ” I could sense how serious the Major was and understood how much this assignment meant to him and the rest of the Terran. I then smiled and saluted the Major.”

“Sir, you will not have to worry. After we destroy the Zerg, you can have one big celebration with Chestnut and her team. I would celebrate with you, but I promised my platoon a vacation at the tropics where they can party for a whole week. I promise you she will be safe but I'm sure she can handle herself being she is a Major.” After Major Hanks returned the salute, I picked up the assignment status report from the table next to me and exited the room. Walking down the hall towards my room, I examined the report. Thankfully, the Major was correct as it had the the mother's address. Before I could travel over to the house, I first had to get equipment from my room. Inside my room, I grabbed my sword which was sheathed in its scabbard, my handgun, and my lighters which are used for a special purpose. After obtaining these items, I grabbed a bag of casual wear and my car keys. From there I proceeded to the garage. I was sadden I get to say goodbye to my Company but I knew they will understand with the type of assignment I was on. Hell, my platoon will probably throw me a party once I come back knowing. Them. Now at the garage which is dirty and harsh looking compared to how clean and neat the rest of HQ. Spotting my black sports car(similar to a Dodge Viper) with yellow stripes coming down the middle. Even though I am a Lieutenant of the Terran Marines, it doesn't mean I can't have a nice ride. Getting in the car, I quickly fastened my seat belt and put the key in the ignition. Turning the key, the engine roared which made me feel warm inside. It had been a while since I drove it as I had to use the Terran Marine vehicles on team missions. However, this was technically an individual assignment. Driving out of the the garage, I headed into the direction of the Mother's house.

Driving down the road with music blasting is a good way to the past the time when traveling to a far location. It calms the mind and pumps me up at the same time,extremely useful before beginning a mission. I started to wonder what was Major Chestnut and her team like. Are they battle-hardened and serious? Are they demoralized and pitiful? I hope they are neither as they should be human beings fighting for lives. I am not a die-hard serious guy and I hope to be able to have a good time with this team. However, I need this team to also be able to have my back as I will have theirs. Turning left on an intersection, I was now on the street where the Mother's house was located. Finding the house, I parked my car and walked to the door. Knocking on the door, I waited for an answer. After a moment, a woman opened the door. Judging by her mature appearance, I could tell she was most likely the mother of Major Chestnut. “Excuse me mam, but is Major Julie Chestnut here?”

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Why yes, sir. You look like a Terran Marine by your uniform. Is there anything that I can help you with? I'm familiar with many different people, because I, too, used to be a Terran Marine, before my husband's death, that is." Tears started to fall down her cheeks. She hastily wiped them away and said, "I apologize, sir. Julie should be upstairs. Um, if you'll excuse me..." She hurried upstairs and knocked on the door. Whatever the conversation was, it immediately ceased. Julie came out, and said, "What is it, mom?" Her mom said, "A Marine wishes to speak with you. By his uniforms, he looks to be the Lieutenant that you've been expecting." Julie said to the others in the room, "Could you excuse me for a few moments? Our newest recruit has arrived." She then hurried down, and looked at the Marine Lieutenant. She said, "So, you must be the Lieutenant that dear Mr. Hanks was talking about, right?"

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I waited as the mother went to get the Major. I felt bad about what happened to Major Chestnut's father. It must feel horrible losing a war hero and a father at the same time. I only met the Major's father once and it was before I became a Lieutenant. Even though I only met him once and for a very short while, he had that look in his eyes. The “I lived life to the fullest” look which means he lived a meaningful life. That's something I wish will happen in my future, live life to the fullest. Defeat the Zerg, find a woman, maybe have kid, retire from the military, and die in the tropics. Damn, that would be the life right there, but for now I have to get back to reality.

A young woman showed up at the door, probably about my age or younger. She also straight to the point as she asked if I was the Lieutenant that Major Hanks talked about. Giving the young woman a slightly flirtatious smile, I answered her question. “Yes, I believe I am. My name is Lieutenant Vance Reynolds of 1st Battalion Bravo Company. I assume you are Major Julie Chestnut that I've been hearing so much about it. I am here to assist you in any way I can, however I don't do well with house work.”

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Julie laughed as she relaxed. Maybe this guy isn't that bad, after all, she thought. She said, "Well, I'm Major Julia Chestnut, but you can just call me Julie, as you look like you're older than me. Or, you can call me Major. Whatever you want. Do you want to come in? We've got tea, some of my mom's really famous Lobster Waffles, and some bread, if you hadn't had anything for breakfast." And then she added, "And no, you're not going to help me or my mom with housework. You'll be coming with me to rescue my dear friend and colleague, Rynn Tayne from the Zergs, because he got... well, infested. Yeah, so I saw him during the battle a few days back, and well, he tried very hard to kill me. Now I have to make sure I bring him back and turn him back to normal. You see, I already dispatched a couple of people to get some ancient artifacts out of the vaults back on Earth. If you would like to come with us, we'll be glad to have you, as you are more comfortable with the ways of a Marine. I, on the other hand, am a ghost agent, so I couldn't possibly teach anyone to use the Marine weapons. So, come on in and make yourself at home!"

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After seeing Julie laugh,I now knew I could relax. Getting an officer to laugh means you got them to relax which is a very good thing. I was then asked by Julie if I wanted any tea of Lobster filled waffles if I didn't have anything for breakfast. Julie must of how somehow read my mind as I did not have any breakfast as I had a busy morning. “Yes, lobster filled waffles and tea are perfect.” The only slight problem was that I have never had lobster filled waffles before and I then wondered how unique the taste would be. Food is food though and I could not be picky. Hearing Julie say that I didn't have to do house work and the details of her mission. I chuckled. “Well, it's a relief I don't have to housework.” Brushing back my medium-length brown and switching to a concerned tone, I continued. “So your mission is to save and cure your Zerg-infested friend. Well that is a noble thing to do and I will help you. However, your safety is my top priority and I will not let anything jeopardize it. I also apologize for how corny that probably sounded.”

She then invited me in and I responded with a nod. “Thank you, yes would be an obvious answer. Standing outside a door longer than three minutes can be awkward After being invited in, I walked into the house and observed the living room. It looked cozy and was a suitable place to relax after a long drive. Sitting down on a chair, I thought about my current situation. I was now supposed to assist Julie in a rescue mission. Rescuing her friend will not be a problem but curing him will not be a walk in the park. I then looked over to Julie. “So you are a Ghost-Op? Funny since I considered being one but I thought being a Marine would be more social and fun. I would decided that I would rather be with a group of guys fighting for our lives with adrenaline pumping through our veins than sneak around being invisible. However, stealth is an important combat tool and unfortunately most Marines don;t use it.” I was about to say something else but my stomach rumbled for food. “Well looks like i'm hungrier than I though.”

Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I wondered inside Julie's room about the new recruit. I was giving my wild guesses about he/she, i thought about a pure-military sergeant, a medic, another Protoss, and also, a laid-back soldier. But i was just giving the wild guesses, so it was not entirely accurate at all.

After wondering about the new recruit, i asked to Lia, "Anyway, what was your secret that you would like to tell us?"

Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:35 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Well then, how about some food before you eat?" asked Julie. She then called to her mom, "Hey, mom! Can you give him your famous waffles?" Her mom said, "Sure! I knew you'd be coming today, sir, and I had a batch ready. It will only take a few minutes." Julie made tea and said to the Lieutenant, "Well, Lieutenant Reynolds, would you like some sugar?"

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:51 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Okay. So first off, my power is to create illusions for any of the five senses." Just then I made everyone look like they switched places. It confused them greatly. Then I returned everything to order. "That is why my disguise has never fallen apart. Yes, Julie, I am a Protoss." I then showed everyone my true appearance with my dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. "I was sent by my captain to spy here so that we could see how life was like here. Eventually I told them of the peace that had now come here and the dire situation going on right now. This made them decide that we should stop attacking you guys, especially since the Zergs have started to invade this city. One reason why I even spied on you guys was because I never fit in with my race. I was always the black sheep even if I was the top in the class at school. Here I had a chance to start fresh and do everything the way I should have done things in my hometown. And... now we're here." I stopped for a breath before I gave my warning. "Remember this: if you say anything - anything at all - about this, I will get my revenge. Now let's pretend that this conversation never happened." I changed back to my disguise.

(What are you planning next?)

Sprite Collection

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(I need to wait for paco25_007 and Edoc'sil. I'm giving Steelbound a break, as he's kind of grounded, so he can't post epic ones like on here. fgdfgd31 is pretty much not here anymore, and well, Edoc'sil posted twice or three times, and I can't really see when he'll post. So I'm stuck right now, as I need paco's response to continue. But the plan is simple: We get everyone to meet at Julie's house, and get them informed of the evacuation-Steelbound's post has a little bit more detail on that. I hadn't really had planned on what planet we were going to, but he said it all. He's brilliant. Anyway, yeah. I need to wait for him, unless you're also willing to wait until like midnight to post again, as paco comes on about that time.)

Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(sorry for the wait, had a busy day)

Sitting on the couch in the Chestnut Residence, I patiently waited for lobster waffles to be done. I was very grateful for the hospitality shown by Major Chestnut and her mother. However I felt a little strange when Julie's mother called me sir. I knew she was respecting my rank of Lieutenant but it I found it weird for an older woman to be calling a 19-year old sir.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

After hearing Lia's secret, i said to Lia, "It's fine, you can trust me. I won't tell anyone about that secret. If i did, you could get your revenge to me first", i said to Lia. "Well, i don't really have any secret, maybe it was just my power that you guys never saw", i said while i take some gunpowder from my bag and an empty bottle. I grasp the gunpowder and concentrated on it. After a few second, the gunpowder begin to shine and i put the gunpowder into the empty bottle. "This is my power, i could make many kinds of bombs by concentrating on the gunpowder. And that's all", i said while i put the bottle to the floor.

"Anyway, when did you think we could see the new recruit?", i asked to everyone.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:45 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

As the battle was over I was bleeding on my hand and on my enormous scar around my waist, I noticed that everyone was gone I think I was knocked out cold (Raphael's flash back: the flash from when I destroyed the commander must have ko'ed me that must explain the blood leaking on my hand) at least my pokemon are safe. So Raphael decided to look for his ship to go back to earth and kill his father, he found the ship destroyed with pieces of scrap metal so bam spy and bulb helped me with the spaceship it took 2 days to get every thing going so I got inside the spaceship destination Earth it zoomed into the universe but crash landed “Dang not again” I said disappointed
but still It looked as if my luck was coming back I saw a house I ran to get the door it looked like forever to get the door but I got there. To the shock I saw some people I already knew it looked like I saw a protoss girl the boy with the gallade and of course Julia,as I saw them I fainted.

The thing when I said 2 days that would count the number of days I have been out and I coverd up the godmodding also torchie

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:47 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
"Raiiii!" Richie yelled, waking me up.
"He says to follow him," Harry translated using his powers.
So I got up, brushed off my face, and started running after him. "Well, well, what do we have here?" I murmured. Richie had led me up a staircase to a house that had seemed suspicious after seeing a person standing on the doorstep and then being invited in after a few minutes. Suddenly, Dopple came out of the door wide eyed, nearly giving me a heart attack.
"Some one needs medical attention." Harry 'whispered' to me.
Bearing the signature red cross of a healer on my shoulder, I opened the door, who's lock had been picked by Dopple, and rushed inside to to revive, and hopefully heal, a boy on the ground with bad injuries. Upon entering the room, I had noticed a meeting of some sort going on, but payed no attention. I patched up the wound that I couldn't heal at the moment and revived him. After that, I loooked around at my surroundings. The Terran with a Gallade extended his hand to me, so I ungloved mine and
shook it.
"Ray."
"Terry."
(did I forget to mention I got another job as a healer? hope it and this post are okay!)

Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

paco25_007 wrote:
(sorry for the wait, had a busy day)

Sitting on the couch in the Chestnut Residence, I patiently waited for lobster waffles to be done. I was very grateful for the hospitality shown by Major Chestnut and her mother. However I felt a little strange when Julie's mother called me sir. I knew she was respecting my rank of Lieutenant but it I found it weird for an older woman to be calling a 19-year old sir.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:12 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
"Don't thank me yet. Your friend here has a VERY bad gash on his hip, and it's on the verge of infection. If I'm not able to heal it in about 2 hours, I'll have to amputate his legs," I stated. And with that., I set to work. Harry occaisionally used Psychic to help me, and Hypnosis to put him under whenever he woke up.
1 and 1/2 hours later, I was done, my patient healed. I got up and finally inroduced myself. "I'm Terry. My helper here is Harry. My friend that picked the lock is Dopple. Raichu, who led me here, is Richie." I wiped my face an sat down. "So, why was I really called here? Did you need a healer on this clearly assembled 'team'? I'd like to know why I'm here, the purpose of this team. And please don't tell me something crazy, like that zergs are back and we need to kill them."
(my powers strike!)

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

After finishing my waffles, I frowned as I wanted more. There was no time for more and I really did not want make a pig of myself for more. Then my thoughts on the waffles ended as Julie asked me if I wanted to meet her team. She must be able to mind read as that was what I was thinking about before my mind was plagued by the thoughts of delicious waffles. Putting my plated and utensils into the kitchen sink, I walked over to Julie.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:43 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"well," Julie said, clearly serious, "it's totally true, you know. Zergs truly are back. And so are the Protoss, as you can see Raphael here-" she pointed to the inert form of the Protoss, "-and it's true that we need a healer on this team. It's going to be getting worse and worse, you know. Oh yes, I'm Major Julie Chestnut, of the Ghost Ops. You can, however, call me Julie, as I can see that you're about my age. You see, my very good friend, Rynn Tayne, was captured by the Zergs when us two were on a raid on a supposedly secret mission. We knew that the Zergs were back, and that we needed to get rid of them before the public knew. Where were you, anyway? There was a battle here just a few days ago!" Her voice's pitch was rising as she spoke those words. She then started to cry. She said, between sobs, "I... I'm sorry. It's been so hard for me. First, I lost my father to those filthy Zergs. Then I lost my best friend. And then one almost made me lose my life. How would you feel if something similar happened to you?"

Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

"Let's go back down and welcome the new guy," I responded to Ray. I started for the stairs, and when I came down, I saw an unconscious Raphael lying on a couch and a healer treating him. Then I spotted what seemed to be the new recruit since he was dressed in a marine uniform. In about an hour and a half, Raphael was fully healed. His gash on the hip was sewed and he was still sleeping. All we were waiting for was for him to wake up from the hypnosis that one of the healer's pokemon used on Raphael.

Sprite Collection

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:20 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

As she waited for the Protoss to wake up, Julie felt her mother beside her. She had come from the kitchen to see what was going on. Julie's mom said, "Well, how about some lunch and then see if Raphael will wake up to some of my delicious conch and scallop soup." She went back to the kitchen and started to cook. The aroma that came to them was so good-smelling that Julie thought that even Reynolds, who had just had some late breakfast, would get hungry again. She said, "I'll be there soon. I'm busy mom!"

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Yeah", i responded to Lia's response and follow Lia downstairs. When i came down, i saw someone that seems like the new recruit to the team. Seems like he's from the marine, so i guess he's an experienced person. I thought when i saw the man.

"Hey, are you the new recruit?", i asked at the man.

Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next