It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 RP: Zerg-Pokemon Invasion PG-13 (No Longer Accepting!) 
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Julie said, "Oh, I forgot about the invisibility option! Let's go!"

Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:40 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
"Let's just hope it doesn't backfire," I mumble to myself. "Anyway," I continue, raising my voice," ready when you are!" I warmed up the ship some more, and did a few turns in the air to make sure I could manuever it well enough.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Too lazy to post everyone who hasn't been here for a while's names >_<)
Julie and the others (not including Thunda and fgd) said, "We are ready." Julie added, "Can anyone see if my friend's there?"

Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:32 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

It took awhile to find the invisibility option because of the different structure of my ship. I pressed the button, and a light went on to show that it worked. "Where are you all? I'm on the left of the Zerg ship, and I seem to be getting closer to the window in the middle. I don't want to bump into everyone. How about we enter slowly one at a time so that there are no accidents?" I inched a little closer to the ship, but it was still a few miles away.

Sprite Collection

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:26 pm
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

hi everybody im back cause i moved house and i didnt have internet in my new house so where are we in this? :?:

Mod edit; it's been more than a year since the last post. and i'm more than positive this thread is inactive now. locked until OP tells me otherwise.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:01 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12