It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 War of Legends 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((not to be a **** but try to fix spelling a little))
I replied, "Hmm interesting maybe we should go to Kanto to see if this is true. I don't think the effects haven't spread far enough here. We can fly to the orange islands form Evergrande, and rest for the night." While I was saying it a kid flew down and asked us about the legendaries. I told him pretty much the same thing I told the other guys

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

The another person walked up and joined the conversation. He had oveously been listening on them."I don't know what is happening to the pokemon and yes we were talking about the legendarys. is that why your here? Or are you just visting? Ok we can fly to orange islands and then look for the answer there,"asked Derek. His Flygon started shifting around for he was very shy and didn't like all the new pokemon."It's okay calm down,"whispered Derek.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((dose the trios count isnt lily cove in honen))
a guy walked over to us and asked about the legens "well then what are we waiting for" thinking about it abra needed teleport practies "Hey i have a abra that could gets there hes just a baby tho" i reslsed abra out of his ball

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:30 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Oh, i see. Anyway, what's your name? I'm *cough* Ray", said Ray.

Then he remembered that his Skarmory still out of it's ball,
"Oh yeah, i *cough* remembered. Return Skarmory!", said Ray.

The Skarmory responded and returns to it's ball.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:33 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

((I think the trios would count.))
Derek watched arbra come out."So both of you are pokemon trainers I guess? My name is Derek. Anyway about the plan it sounds like a good plan if your arbra can handle it. Let me just put flygon back in his pokeball. Flygon return,"said Derek as he raised the pokeball. Flygon went into the pokeball."Ok I'm ready now,"said Derek.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:36 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah they count since they are legendary))
"I'm Erick, are you looking for answers to why the pokemon are acting so strangely. If so you should come with us" I turned to the boy with the abra and said "If your abra can handle it, I never quite caught your name" Nightmare called out "Blim Drifblim blim" I said "Calm down Nightmare we'll leave soon"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Jerad Met, Nice to meat you" i extended my hand then i heard a noise behide me i turn around i see a hitmonlee behind me what "howed you get here" he transedformed a mean looking ditto "dang" it transformed into a toxicroak it went for a poisin jab i doged then it went for abra all of a sudden abrbra used ZEN HEADBUT "whoa nice job abra, do you think you can teleport all of us" abra nodded then whe all of a sundden we were under water grabing my throught i managed to say "try again" the we were at the orange islands

((the RP need some action))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah I know))
Finally we're here the moment I said that I saw Moltres in the air about to fly towards us. "Awwww crap, lets get ready guys. Looks like we have a fight on our hands. I yelled out " Go Pedro" "Ludicolo" Pedro called out as he came out of the pokeball dancing

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:50 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Derek was caught by surprised by how fast they teleported to the Orange Islands. He thought it would be a slow progress."That was fast. Ok now it's time to get to business . Come on out Flygon and Yellow,"said Derek throwing up two pokeballs in the air. A flygon and a Dragonnite poped out. Derek hopped on Flygon and flew up in the ait to meet Moltres. Dragonnite followed.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:53 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"So this is a place where *cough* Moltres are, right?", said Ray.

"Go, *cough* Gardevoir!", said Ray while throwing his pokeball and it released the Gardevoir.

"Um, don't we have any *cough* tactics at all? We shouldn't just go and fight *cough* them recklessly, right?", said Ray talking to all his companions.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"go skuntank and giga watt!" Throwing there balls in the air diglett who was already out diged under ground no skuntank repel him skuntank shooting a ball of stink at moltras he turned the other way into gigas thunder shock making him suspable to dig "come on lets go"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:58 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Dragonnite use iron tail and flygon use hyper beam,"Derek told them through his mind. It was his special ability to talk to dragon types useing his mind. To those watching Derek it would look like his pokemon already knew what to do. Dragonnite nailed Moltras with his tail then jumped back quickyly and watch Flygon shoot a beam that his moltras right on his wing.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You're right Ray but now is not the time to discuss that, Lets just fight it for now and when the battle is over we can figure out the tactics" I yelled out "Pedro use Hydro Pump in that ditch in the ground!" "Ludicolo" the ditch was filled with water. "Go Aquos use rain dance" "Dew-gong-gong-gong" Aquos replied. "Now use surf to make a wave to go up to Moltres, then use aqua tail!!!" Moltres was hit with the aqua tail and let a shriek. "It's dieing back keep hitting it" I yelled to the guys around me

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

moltras used flame thrower it hit giga and me stubling back i fall wincing in pain i returned giga skuntank "go electrode use roll out. digs help me out" diglett got under my hand and help me up

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:18 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Moltres was losing it's strength fast."Ok I'm gonna finish this one off,"Derek yelled. "Yellow I want you to use hyper beam. Give it all you got don't hold back at all,"Derek tolda Dragonnite through his connection. Dragonnite jumped back and shot a huge beam at Moltres. It hit Moltres right in the face. Dragonnite held it there for a little bit more then stoped the beam. Moltres seemed ready to faint ,but still stayed in the air.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:19 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"guys stand back" every one stood back elctrode selfdestruck with a explosion and a with flash the next thing i knew moltras was on the ground "that was close lets get him and go bef-" i was cut off by the sound of houndor "dang Run!!" returning electrode i started running it was painfull but not as mush as the houndor

((sry for the minnor godmodding i needed to to get this moving))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Derek flew back and watched the explosion. He heard the houndoom and started to fly down towards the group."Ok there is a pokemon center about a mile away we can make it,"said Derek. He jumped off Flygon and put him back in his pokeball then put Dragonnite back in his pokeball also.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Lets go into the pokemon center before it wakes up" I called out. "comeback Pedro and Aquos" "Go nightmare fly me to the nearest pokemon center" "Blim!" Nightmare replied. "Meet you guys there" I called out as we flew into the distance

Last edited by Dark_Swampert on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Ok Let's go,"said Derek running faster. He arrived in no time. He got his pokemon heal first and then went to sit down in a chair. He look out the window for more pokemon.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The doors opened "Suprised you beat me here" I told Derek. I got my pokemon healed and sat with Derek waiting for Jared and Ray to catch up

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"k abra would you do the honors" closing my eyes for fear what might happen i opend them "Abra i said the poke center" looking around "it looks like a lab" i looked around a healin station "sweet, id call the others but *yawn* im tired well night digs" letting every one out of there pokeballs

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:47 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Don't be I'm extrmely fast. I don't just train my pokemon. I do training for myself. Now where are the others, Well while we wait let's have a battle between me and you,"said Derek.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:50 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sounds good, But let's take this outside" The doors opened and I sent out Heavyweight. You could see he was waiting to fight

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:59 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Great now let's get this battle started,"said Derek. He walked out outside and through a pokeball. A umbreon came out."Meet Shadow his is very strong. Okay this is a six on six battle your move first,"said Derek.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:03 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

"Ok, *cough* let's go, Skarmory", said Ray while he called Skarmory. He gets on the back of Skarmory and command Skarmory to fly to the Pokemon Center. Skarmory responses by immediately flying. When he was near to the pokemon center, he has a feeling that someone was having a pokemon battle. After he landed at the front of the Pokemon Center, and he sees Derek and Erick was ready to battle.

"Um, guys, *cough* are you going to battle? If that so, i'm going to *cough* watch", said Ray and he sit at the nearest chair and watch the battle. And Ray thinks to have a battle next.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next