It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Castle in the Night (still accepting but starting) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Roleplay Name: A Castle in the Night
Roleplay Genre: Based on the Castlevania series

Setting: On an Island bordering modern day France, is a town known as Lumiere which is surrounded by a dark forest that contains evil. North of the town and beyond the forest is a large Castle that sits upon a cliff overlooking the stormy ocean. The Castle was said to be owned by an evil and powerful being hundreds of years and was said to contain horrors beyond ones imagination.

Plot: In the year 1100, there was an evil and powerful being who lived in a giant and magnificent castle near France. He spread his evil through out the country and had almost conqured it. What stopped him was a Hunter that was wanted to kill the Evil Being for the murder of his wife. After going through hell and reaching the Throne Room of the Castle, the Hunter killed the Dark Lord (the evil being). After the Dark Lord's death, the evil that plagued France disappeared. However, the evil awakened a few hundred years later by the same Dark Lord who was thought to be dead. However, he was killed again by a descendent of the Hunter. The Dark Lord would be revived and then killed the same way til the year 1600, where it seemed the Dark Lord was finally killed for good by another descendent of the Hunter. Now the year 2010, the Dark Lord has awaken once again and so has his Castle. Unfortunately, the bloodline of the Hunter has ended as the last descendent died of unknown causes. It s up to a group of adventurers and hunters to go through the haunted town of Lumiere, survive the Dark Forest and enter the Castle. Once there, the group must journey through the Castle and vanquish the Dark Lord known as Dracula.

Additional Rules: What, if any, rules will you enforce in your roleplay, other than those all roleplays must follow?
1. No God-modding- That means no controlling other character other than your own, no being invincible, no one-hit kills on difficult enemies
2. No Mature Content- even though there is blood and some mild language, there will be no strong swearing, nudity or anything 18+
3. Proper grammar
4. Standard Psypoke rules
5. No spamming

On a side note, being that this game is BASED on Castlevania and is not Castlevania, players will not be related to the Belmont family or any other character from the series as they dont exist in this RP with the exception of Dracula. Also players will not have to wield a whip as a primary weapon (you can if you want though)

Name: (Your Full Name, first and Last)
Description: (What your Character looks like. Can have a pic)
Personality: (How your Character behaves and how he/she interact with others)
Weapon: (At least one melee weapon to start with, can also have a secondary which includes ranged weapons)
Specialties: (Talents or abilities you Character excels at. No superpowers though a character can have
minor telepathic abilities.)
Profession: (What you were or are. Artist, Marine, Police Officer, Student etc.)
History: (Explain the history of your Character and explain how and why they came to the Island and the Castle)

.....................................................................................
Name: Jet LeMonte
Description: Jet has short, brown hair in a fauxhawk and bright greeen eyes. He wears a black jacket over a red t-shirt and black jeans. Jet is tall, being 6' 2 and weighs roughly 170 lbs. He has a scar his chest from a skeleton wielding a sword.
Personality: Calm, cunning and friendly are the three major characteristics that define Jet. He is rather a lone wolf and perfers his solitude, but he likes to socialize with people and will not be rude to a friendly face.
Weapon: Chinese Broadsword, M9 Barretta
Specialties: Jet is talented with Broadsword and a great marksman with a handgun. He is also extremelyagile and nimbe for his height.
Profession: A rookie SWAT team member taking a vacation on the Island.
History: Jet was born in the United States to a loving and religous family. At a young age, he trained in martial arts and went hunting with friends. Later after graduating high school, Jet joined the police force and made SWAT. He is now spending his first vacation visisting a cousin on an Island near France. It is then where he senses the evil on the Island and where he recieves a scar from a skeleton wielding a sword.

Last edited by paco25_007 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:19 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

EDIT: I'll try, but correct me if I'm wrong.
Name: Bona Jo
Description: Long dark brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, and wears a Japanese kimono on at all times
Personality: Very kind to allies and friends, but ruthless to enemies, she has a strong sense of justice, and can get into trouble because of this.
Weapon: A long wooden magical staff (can I? If not, a long, black-bladed katana) and a bow and a quiver full of arrows.
Specialties: She can sense enemies within a 3-mile radius, and she has a close bond with the spirit world.
Profession: She used to be a dancer at a Japanese theater, but she was laid off five years ago. Now. she's an assassin/teacher near the castle.
History: She used to be a dancer at a Japanese theater, but she was laid off five years ago. So, for the five years, she trained with the katana (Japanese sword) under a legendary swordsman. She has a grudge against Dracula, as her sister was killed by Dracula (no, she wasn't turned into an undead. She was just killed by Dracula for no reason) So, she became a professional assassin and lives to destroy Dracula and his evil minions.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

app is approved with the Katana, your sister can be killed by Dracula's minions but I doubt Dracula as the lazy vampire hardly leaves his throne.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:02 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Okay, then. Katana, not staff.
And I'll say that Dracula was framed, but she believes that Dracula was the one.

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:15 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Name: Terry Unikozi
Description: Strong legs, hair like Brandon from RSE, hazel eyes, wears dark jeans and a dark green shirt.
Personality: Quiet, has a way with words that can inspire people to follow him in near impossible situations (see Roran in Eldest).
Weapon:
Attachment:
epic sword.jpg
and
Attachment:
spider leg sword.jpg
. Would it be possible to have both in one of those things that go on your bach and hold both swords in an X? Like what Leonardo from TMNT has?
Specialties: Solving puzzles and finding hidden clues, fails at common sense. VERY flexible.
Profession: Math Professor, he graduated early. A secret shadow hunter.
History: An orphan for unknown reasons, he is a shadow hunter in secret as he believes that one creature is responsible for his parent's death and leaped an such a big opportunity to finally finding the right one.
Hope it's okay, and if you don't know who Roran is, he will DEFINITELY come up on google. He is Eragon's cousin.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Been wanting to be in a good RP for a bit so I will join.

Name-Andrei Bellemere
Age-35
Description-Image Minus the hat, and has more visible signs of aging and a huge scar over his right eye.
Personality-Headstrong and quick to rush into a fight. Cares deeply for those close to him, and puts others at a distance.
Weapon-Image
Specialties-Tenacious and capable of going on when others would have given up.
Profession-Was a professional fighter. Retired when he it the age of thirty and couldn't keep up with younger fighters. He is skilled in both blade and hand to hand combat.
History-Andrei was born and raised in the country of Transylvania. Andrei spent most of his days fighting and training. He always hated the occult and the undead rumors that surrounded him and his country. Andrei is the seventh son of a seventh son, which means he has a strong connection to ghosts, and as such can see and commune with them easily, though he highly detests it. Andrei now spends his days wondering the world, and somehow ended up in a small town in France.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Ahh what the heck-

Name- Lee Ank

Age- 19 goin on 20

Description- 5 foot 9, short dark brown hair that grows into a peak, hazel eyes that often stare of into the distance and seems to be hiding something, Wears a white leather jacket with high collor trimmed in navy blue, also wears a black short sleeve T that say "I can give a headache to an aspirn, wears loose but not baggy jeans and tan skater sneakers. His left arm is covered in badages and a chain.

Personality- Rather smart when in comes to science and computers, but not that smart when it comes to life, shy and always seems to looks "pissed off" but once someone gets to know him, they learn that he is very friendly. He likes to be alone, but enjoys the company of his few friends. He has a strange fear of blood and spiders, and isnt a fan of horror movies.

Weapons- the powers in his left arm and the elements around him.

Specilty- Hand to hand combat, controling elements, using physics equations to create catosophic events. He is alble to survie most things that would kill other people, however if he obtains too much damage, he wll enter a sleep like state until he is healed, Profession- Currently a university student.

History- 3 years after graduating from high school and not havin much luck in the job market, he enrolled in university after receving a broucher in the mail. Upon arrival at the universty he had the strange feeling that something was wrong. After settaling in his dorm room he was shot by a sniper in the chest but somehow manges to survie with the help of a girl who claims she's draculas daughter, calling herself (blankyity, blankity, blank), they soon become friends. After gettin out of the hospital and as the days went on there were more attempts on Lee's life. He managed to survie each on with only minor injuries. It was gettin so bad that (LALALA IM NOT TELLING LALALALA) asked him to move intotthe dorm with her. However on Lee's way there he was vicously attacked and was left for dead in a "not so often traveled" cemetary. As Lee's body inched closer and closer to death, his soul was stuck in a place that was neither the good nor bad , but a prison for "forbeden souls". Here he was met by a strange old man with no eyes, yet he could see all. He asked why Lee was covered in chains. Lee confused lokked into a lake heswore wasn't there awhile ago, and saw his reflection (BWAH HAHAHAHA). Cnfused and scared, the old mand told him that he was free and Lee awoke in the hospital surrounded by his parents and (guess, go on guess). He stayd there for only a week, much to the surprise of the hospital staff, who swore he would never be able to walk, let alone talk again. After that, there was no more atttempts at his life however, he gained abilites he could not understand and knowledge that baffled him. A week later his physics classs was on a trip to sweden to see the particle collider when they made an unscedualed stop in france, They ended up staying in an Inn in the town of Lumiere, where classmates started to dissapear, and (you gettin tired of this yet) was taken by someon in a long black cape. Foe some strange reason Lee felt like he had to follow him,not for the obvious reasons, but because he felt like he knew wat was goin on and he is supposed to do something about it.....

(There, a little long but Ive got one heck of an imagination.)

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

sorry for the wait, I've been really busy. Everyone is approved. Feel free to post whenever you can. Due to being really tired, I myself will post tommorrow.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Guess ill get this started then)

"Agggggg, Puffffffttttthhhh, Pufffffftthhhhhhh, Dang leaves"

What the heck am I doing here? Ok besides the fact she was taken by some shadow guy. I got another mouth full of leaves and spat them out.

"OWWWWWWW!!!! Stupid frikin twig."

I continued on through the landscape as I continued to shout uncomprehensable words everytime I got jabbed by branches on the tree's. All the while going through the events that happened yesterday.......

"OK PEOPLE CALM DOWN, calm down!"

My proffessor was at the front of the huge throng of university students trying to calm them down. We've just gotten off the boat after a 2 hr, very UNpleasent boat ride, to the town of Lumiere. Town was pushing it..

After our plane got redirected to paris, due to what the pilot called "a minor engine problem". Yeah, all four engines bursting into flames is "minor". Luckly the pilot was able to land the plane without any "help". After everyone got off the plane(all 200 frightened college students and 10 chaporons) and into the airport, the manager came up to us and told us that an "anonymous buisness man has heard of our problem and would be happy to provide accomadations". Everyone seemed delighted, execpt for me. How did this mystery person learn about this so fast? There's no news reporters? So how......

"Come on people, come on, everyone into the Inn"

I was jolted back to reality as people began pushing me aside, I grabbed my stuff as I headed in. The "town" of Lumiere was rather small. There were a few houses, not many, maybe 20 or so. There was a HUGE Inn in the center of the town. It seemed everyone in the town worked there. We were greeted by a maid,once inside the lobby, who then hurried off. I caught a glimpse of her face and she seemed frieghtened for some reason. I sat down on a rather luxurious black leather sofa and sank in. My left arm gave off twinge, and I held in a gasp of pain as I rubbed it with my right hand.

"You ok Lee?"

I looked beside me to see her sitting there. Man, she's hot. What the heck is she doing always hanging out with an idiot like me.

"Well???" Her red eyes starred at me, and my brain finally told me to open my mouth.

"HUh. Oh yeah, Im fine. My arms just bothering me."

Her eys narrowed for a second, and for a moment I thought I saw concern on her face. She relaxed at looked at me again. Her eyes sparkling as she smiled.

"Ok, be careful though" She stood up and walk over to her friends that were deep in discussion.

My brain smacked me and told me not to stare like an idiot. But my left arm beat it with another twinge. I grimmeced in pain. My left arm was reacting to something... But what....

"Ok people listen up."

Everyone instantaeously stopped what they where doin. Mr. Crush, the engineering prof was givin out room keys. Crush, whose students swear he had to be a wrestler at on point in time, was huge. He was blad, had a thin beard on his face, and had eyes that could probably kick your butt. His stature told everyone "to shut up and listen to or im gonna turn you into compost".

"LEE, ROOM 199"

I stood up, grabbed my stuff and headed off to my room. I was ready for a sleep, if my arm allowed it.

I managed to get to sleep, but it wasn't pleasent. Blood currtiling screams, black shadows, the smell of fire, a manicle laugh, and a shrill scream of No. I woke up in a clod sweat, my bed soaked with sweet. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh. I swung my legs out of the rather small bed and stood up. It hit me, that smell. I quickly opened my eyes, which grew larger as I relized that it was no dream. My door nothin more than burnt pile of ash. The roof gone as I looked up saw a black shadow with a person in tow, fly off. My left arm sent out a painful throb that sent me too my knees, and passed out.

When I finally came too, i was in a small..well I guess room would be appropiate. I sata up from the bed I was in a looked around. The sound of moaning filled my head. I saw some of the students in bandages. I did a quick count. 100 students and 9 chaporons. I shook my head in shock.

"You're lucky young one." A small shrile voice said.

I turned to see a rather old lady sitting in the chair next to me.

" Yeah, I guess I am." I turned back to see if I could find....

" She's not here. He took her." I turned back around and looked at the old lady.

"Who?"

"Dracula, of course."

"D'oh!!!" I shouted it loud as I smucked head first into a rather large oak.

"Heh, guess I should focus on today and not yesterday" I said it, but somehow, I felt as if I didnt mean it. The old lady told me how to find draculas castle. She asked if I really wanted to do this, which I did. But was it for the reason I thought? I felt as if there's more to me goin after Dracula then I thought, If it really is dracula. I mean vampires dont exist. I chuckled as I pushed a branch of leaves out of the way that then smucked me in the face, causing me to fall to the ground. I chuckled to myself as I stood up.

" Yeah, vampires dont exist, just like im not supposed to."

I brushed myelf off, as I felt somwthingh on my face. My eyes reajusted and.....

"SPIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I ran straight into an oak, squishing the spider and knocked myself out.

"Great." The chains rattled around me. "Now ive got ot wait till I come too....."

Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:20 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Location: Avoiding roasted cabbage, not eating earwax, and looking on the bright side of life
Terry continued to spar with an almost sadistic pleasure in the Swordsman's Range. "This is getting boring," he thought. In one fluid movement, he disarmed his opponent and pressed the flat side of the sword to the skin under the jaw. "Dead," he murmured. Sheathing that sword and drawing the other, he heard a whistling through the wind. He ducked instinctively and turned to face the coward. Dancing and parrying, Talonwing danced circled around him. In an accidental move with a bit too much force, Terry swung the sword and kept on going, breaking his opponent's sword. But luckily it was just a practice sword from the Range. So, on that note, his opponent's face white with shock, left, sheathing both of his blades, Spider (the heavier and more powerful one)and Venom (the lighter and sharper one) he started the stroll to his house. "No good competition today," he murmured, dissappointed. On his way home, Terry made a mental note to go to the local 'armoury' to pick up a shield. He knew one was crucial in battle to survive. Suddenly, a sparrow crossed his path. He raised an eyebrow, curious, as they were exceptionally rare in the place where he lived, but continued on.

(shield looks like this: Image Couldn't resist a legend of Zelda shield. The design is epic in my opinion.)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:17 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Bona started packing up her materials for school, as she had finished grading the quizzes. As she left, she reached into the wide sleeves of her kimono, and took out a small dagger that she kept for emergency. She then went home, revealing her black katana as well.
(That's all I can think of right now. Not much of a Castelvania series fan.)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:22 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Whistling now, Terry was testing his dexterity by practicing his swordsmanship on invisible targets while walking. He stopped at his house and grabbed his bike, speeding off to grab his order from the armoury.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:28 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

[color=#8040FF]Paris France. A city of lights, romance, food, and of course the dead. I always hated walking through Paris, the catacombs beneath the city were riddled with restless spirits. Of course my lineage dictates I can see them, and they know this, so they pester me nonstop. Why must the dead always annoy those who don't want to be annoyed, why couldn't I be son number six? I was seeing things the people that walked the streets couldn't, well not the average person anyway, things that would terrify them to their core. Next to people stood ghosts, possibly departed spouses, jilted lovers, long lost family members. Things of that sort. However their stares would always switch onto me as I walked by. Ghosts can always tell when there is a seventh son of a seventh son in their midst. Our auras always radiate that like a signal. Some of them got the message that I didn't want to be messed with, others however would come up to me and pester me in French. Thankfully I knew the language and could promptly tell them that they could leave me alone, or, I could send them to the afterlife. They left, but of course not after some other worldly pestering, then I would curse them in French, causing some awkward stares from the locals. I hate the undead with a passion. They need to move on and let go.

The only reason I was even crossing through Paris is to get on my ferry on the Champs-

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:48 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

She quickly put her "assassin" kimono on, complete with a hooded robe, and then stealthily exited her house.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

Unikozi walked out of the shop, pleased with his purchase. It was light, yet so solid that even a sword stronger than Spider swung with all of the might of the user would just bounce off. Across the back was covered with leather to make it comfortable and slightly heat resistant, waterproof, and was adept at blocking the cold. With a smile, he tested the shield once again by banging on it with Spider. He was soon glad he had a sword and shield out, for a dagger with a strip of white cloth tied to the back just whistled past his ear and embedded itself into a nearby wall. Terry crouched down and held his shield over him and having Spider at the ready, "Who just tried to kill me?" he worried, palms sweating. The cloth dropped. On it said, "Watch your back. And your front. You've been warned."
"Well, well, it seems as if my would-be assassin has a sense of humor," he said. He got home without incidence. Checking his mailbox, he was surprised to see a letter, written by an actual human, not the IRS, a solicitor, or a cheap Chinese menu. It said:
Dear Mr. Unikozi,
You have been chosen to
- and when he read that far, an arrow went right through the middle of it and carried it a good 50 yards away. Once again, he whipped his shield (now named Thunder) and Spider into place. To his shock, the archer was not 10 feet in front of him. Recovering, he swapped Spider for Venom and lashed out. An invisible force made it seem as if the sword was going through thick molasses, so he abandoned his attempt and demanded, "What are you? What was that force you used to stop my weapon? Did you throw that dagger? Why do you want me dead?"

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:48 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The gently splashing of water against my face woke me from my sleep. Of course I didnt' want to wake to up, I was just to dang cozy, but a large bucket crashed on top of my head.

"Ow!....Wait whats a bucket doing in a forest???"

"Thats because your not in a forest." A voice told me.

I stood up slowly, I had a slight headache from the bucket. The chains also didn't help. I let out a soft sigh.

"Your half right OMZ, my body's in the forest, but im here."

OMZ or Old Man Z (who the heck namd this guy) is the , to be put bluntly, the gatekeeper to this place. I first met him after my little "incident" at the university. OMZ was old but his voice sounded young and really annoying. He had a small nose and a huge mustache, that reminds me of Jamie off of mythbusters. He has no eyes, not even eye sockets, yet he can see everything. A table with tea appeared in front of the sitting OMZ. Althought I know pratically every physiscs equation, Ive yet been able to figure out how to do that.

"Sit down Lee. You seem to have alot on your mind."

A chair appeared at the table and I sat down. A can of Root beer appered (how the heck does he do it???) and I drank from it happily.

"Yeah ive got alot on my mind."

"Like as to why it seems youre supposed to be here?" OMZ poured himself a cup of tea as he aksed me.

I nodded my head as I took another drink, the chains hampering with my arm. OMZ took a sip of tea and let out a huge sigh. Great, hes about to go on a long rant....

"You see Lee, your ancestors have a history with this island."

"You mean that Dracula legend? I thought thought that bloodline ended?"

OMZ took another sip of tea. Yeah this is gonna be long....

"Yes that is true Lee. THAT section of the bloodline is gone."

I raised an eye brow, or at least a facimaly to that. It really hard when your heads bound in chains.

" You see Lee, the origanal hunter had a son and daughter. When the daughter married, her father asked that the daughter keep the truth about him and there Uncle a secret from her children. This was so that if any thing happened to the other side of the bloodline to end it, there would be at least some hope for it to continue. You Lee, are a descendant of this line." OMZ took a long sip of his tea after he finished.

Alots going through my mind right now. I took a sip of my root beer and collected my thoughts.

" You said CHILDREN. So there's another one who has inheritaded this problem?" I looked at OMZ, and I could tell from his eyeless face that it was a no.

"No Lee. There are other descendants, but they do not have the power to stop him."

"But im a "forbiden". I have no connections with my soul remember?"

" That is true Lee, but you do have FAMILY connections. Not only that.." Lee put his Tea down. I can tell, this is gonna be serious.

"The gods think Dracula may be helping with the releasing of Atom, the sun disk."

Root beer shot from my mouth and covered OMZ.

"Oops, sorry. But what does that have to do with me?"

OMZ wiped the root beer off his face. "All will be revealed in due time. But Lee, you cant storm Dracula's castle your self right now. The seals currently hold back too much of your power. You will need help."

"From who?"

"There are 4 others destinded to come to this island. You must wait for them."

"Wha...."

I woke up, my head throbbing like a drum. The forest trees swayed as the wind blew through. I slowly sat up. The remains of the spider where still fresh on my face. I must've been out, what an hour?

"You could have given me something to wipe the spider parts off my face." A crack of lightening flashed in the sky and the rain fell hard.

"Great."

I mumbled a few choice words as I headed back to the town, reluctantly. I dont like the idea of having to watch out for other people, But OMZ's face told me I had better listen to him. I just hope the people OMZ was talking about are capable of takin on Dracula......

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:30 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Guys wait for Paco to post. He is the only one that knows the story, and if we don't wait for him to post then this RP will go nowhere.))

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Alright first off, no entering the castle yet or even traveling to the castle. Second, you are allowed to have an encounter with a supernatural enemies. Either a skeleton or a zombie, as they are the first enemies you usually face in Castlevania. Throughout the RP, I will reveal data on new enemies we encounter. Lastly, try to get all your characters to the Island and to the town Lumiere if are not already there.. That will be the meeting place. Oh and thanks Taji, I apologize for posting so late. Oh and no one is related to Dracula. Just saying.

The air was salty as I walked down the harbor in a small town a few miles near Paris, France. It was just a few hours ago that I arrived at the airport in Paris. France is a beautiful country but the citizens are pretty negative against Americans even ones with French ancestry like me. I shrugged and continued down the harbor looking for the ferry to Lumiere, my destination. Lumiere is the town where my cousin lives and is located on an Island with the same name. My cousin, Jacques, urged me to visit a few months ago and I was finally able to do so when the S.W.A.T gave me my vacation time. Even though I would rather spend my vacation on Hawaii, Jacques sounded rather strange on the phone since there was sense of uneasiness in his voice that made me curious.

Still continuing down the harbor, it was now frustrating looking for the ferry as the mist diminished my normally keen sight. At the end of the harbor, I spotted an eerie light which was a little unsettling as it looked like something from an horror movie. Walking closer to the light with caution, I noticed an old man with a scruffy beard on a small boat. He looked at me and smiled with a few missing teeth.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:19 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((ERRR, sorry about that, I kinda tend to get carried away. I guess I kinda jumped the gun a bit. I was just tryin to get the whole "how my guy got there " bit out of the way. Sorry. Dont worry if you read what ive posted my guys on his way back to lumeire. As a matter of fact....))

"Ughhh, why did I have to walk......WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?"

The town that I had left the day before was gone. The destroyed Inn, the destroyed town, It was gone and replaced with a quiet small fishing village. My left arm began to throb again.

"What the hecks goin on?"

I tried lookin for my group and asked around, but everyone seemed to think I was nuts. One old guy thought I was way too drunk, and tryed to offer me the gull bladder of a fish to, and I quote " Get the fog lady to stop kissin ye". Right, A fog ladies kissin me. And im prime minsister of Canada.

"Cousin Jet!"

In such a quiet fishing village you'd think a loud and happy greeting like that would get people interested and talking. Instead the people seemed... suspicous, cautius, afraid even. I looked over to the docks (that werent there yesterday when I left) and saw 2 figures. One was Jet. Why else would someone call a Jet there cousin. The other one was obviosly Jets cousin, as I watched they hugged each other. The person who welcomed Jet then seemed to get, nervous I think is the best word. I got the strange feeling he knew more about his Island than I did, and may give me more information then OMZ. My left arm became tense, and i swearled around.

"Nothin."

My arm doesnt react to "nothin". Something had to be watching me. I looked over my shoulder again and slide into the shadows, lefting them cover me. I crept to the docks, hoping to get closer. Hoping to hear what "Jet's cousin" had to say about this Island. I got close to them, and hid behind a convenutly placed crate.

"Ok buddy, what the heck's goin on this island, and what does Dracula have to do with it".....

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

The assassin merely pointed at the ship at dock and grabbed me by my throat. I couldn't even swing my sword. With super-human strength, she slammed me to the ground. I convulsed but was still smart enough to raise Thunder. A sword whipped down on it and Thunder vibrated like a gong. Assassin-thing cackled maniacally and its robes fell to reveal.. a skeleton. Being a shadow-hunter, I knew that this was no illusion. I drew Venom and Spider, while putting Thunder on a strap connected to my X of a sword sheath. Feinting with Venom and slashing with Spider. the skeleton was cut in two: the waist down and where there would have been a belly button up. It just hopped around crazily. *crunch*. "There goes its skull", I muttered. It was gone. After a while, I decided to heed the skeleton's motion: I packed some clothes, Thunder, Venom, Spider, their respective cases, and called the school to say that I'd be out for a while, and made towards the boat. Little did I know that that trip would change me forever.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:05 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((So what about Andrei seeing ghosts? I hope it shan't be too much of a problem, if I have ghosts commune with him at times.))

The ferry ride was uneventful to say the least. I was assured that it wouldn't take long to get to the island. I fumbled around my pockets to make sure I had something. After a few seconds, I found it, a penny. Getting on ferries I always wanted to be sure to have a penny. I hated the undead, but I know of the consequences if you didn't have a penny for the ferryman in the after life. That is, you wouldn't be allowed to cross, and you would become a ghost. The ride would be cold, I expected that much, but it was colder than usual. That means there is a ghost near. Either on board this ship, or trailing me. Knowing my luck it would be the latter. Assuming this I got to thinking, about Jeanne d'Arc. Why would the famous and legendary warrior maid of France appear to me? Why was she even still attached to this world? Could she be the ghost, if one is, that is following me? These questions raced through my mind. I got completely lost in my thoughts, and because of this several people asked if I was ok. I smiled and reassured them that I was, and I was only milling over a riddle that I wanted to ask a friend on the island to which we were heading. I was thinking so long, I lost track of time. The ferry arrived to the island, as I stepped off two things happened. I saw two men, both hugging, and I naturally assumed they must be long lost friends, or family. The second was a chilling spirit whispered into my ear.

"Good thing you had your penny for the ferryman"

I thought nothing of that, only because spirits say that to me all the time. Honestly after the trip, and the visit from the maiden, I was tired. So I decided to walk up to the two people I saw hugging earlier and asked them. "Excuse me but do either of you know where an inn is?" I asked twice, once in French and the other in English, just to be sure they understood. Though my accent heavily flowed into both incarnations of the question.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

As I sat behind the crate waitin for some info on the island as a boat pulled in. A few people got off, but one person in particular caught my eye. He look to be in his thirties, and had a scar above his right eye. He seemed to be.. peturbed about something. My arm began to throb again. I bit my lip as to not make sound and blow my cover. Something about him, im not quite sure, made him seem "different" from the otherst hat got off that ferry. I small flash of steel caught my eye. Odd since the sky was overcast. This person walked up to "Jet" and his cousin and asked where the in was, once in french and agin in english. Each time I noticed a heavy accent. Interesting, he looking for an Inn and the other people on this Island, dont seem to kow about it. As I watched and listened I noticed that the other passengers "dissapeared". The others didn't seem to notice.

"Oh joy. Either those where all ghosts, or somethign really weirds ...."

My arm gave a painful throb that felt like fire.

"AGHHHH!!"

I quickly covered my hand with my mouth and held my breath, hoping they didnt hear me....

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(If anyone has any questions concerning this RP, send me PM. Also, if there is a side-storyline you want to add involving your character, send me a PM and I'll approve or disapprove. Oh and Taji, the ghost thing is cool with me. Hell they can help you out like that fairy from Zelda if you want.)

I was now concerned about Jacques as his face was dead serious. I nodded to my cousin.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:39 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

(Is that me? Or a skeleton?)
Bona walked slowly, without any hurry, to a tavern that she went to every day to see her contact. When she got there, the contact wasn't there. She sighed and sat down.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:50 pm
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Ranger

I got off the boat, with a look of disgust on my face. Lucky me, though, the boat to some Island that I didn't even knew existed dropped me off in front of the island's bakery. I went in, bought a doughnut, and sat there, thinking. "Well, I feel like I should keep my weapons on. Just in case." So I went into the bathroom and strapped on my swords, carrying neither. However, I did strap Thunder on to my wrist. I soon realized that I needed to find an Inn of some sort. After asking around a bit, I found out that I was on the exact opposite side of the island for the Inn. I groaned but was lucky enough to catch the next bus destined for the Inn. I sighed, but sat down.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next