It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, at least you arn't Steelbound, he asked me for a complex animation, and then forgot about it.))
I caught the Poke-blocks Cassie descided to throw at me. Raiku caught the bright yellow one. I gave the Clear one to Registeel ((If he can eat it.)) Now where are you taking us? "The helicopter." I lumped into the chopper and got out the emergency safety blanket. "Now I need a rest. What about you?" Yes, A rest sounds fine. said Raiku. I need no sleep. I shal stand guard.

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Two things: sry for not mentioning this earlier, but I think we need to keep shaymin free rite now; there's plans for the little guy. Also, rocket has no idea where we are so they couldn't be here. Please edit ur posts accordingly. I'm not gonna post rite now tho cuz I'm on my iPod. ))

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((A thought just occured to me. How are we going to fit 6+ legendaries, and 4 people in my helicopter? Are there Pokeballs to keep them in?))

Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((aww, no Shaymin? :'( Well, are Jirachi and Celebi available? Im just gonna edit and put in Celebi, if I can't have Celebi, is Jirachi available? And S_E...maybe we won't always travel by Helicopter...can Rayquaza fly us?))

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No, A giant flying serpent is too noticeable. We need the chopper.))

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:18 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((...well not really. Why do you think it's not seen very often? Or captured for that matter. Well, find a bigger chopper. Also, what legendary is Rocket going to have captured? If any at all))

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:24 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Fine, due to god modding, the chopper fits. Now lest make some in character posts.))

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

When it became dark out, Me and my Pokemon went to find a place to sleep. "Tyranitar, can you make a room in the cave wall for us?" The large pokemon nodded and crushed the wall in front of us, shaping it into a large room. "Thanks." I walked in and couldn't get to sleep for some reason, so I just started playing with Celebi some more. "So, how is this going to work? It's bad enough that Rocket controls all of America, added to how long it took to take out Aqua and Magma, how do we plan to take out Rocket? Even if we take out Team Rocket HQ, that wouldn't take out all the Rocket's across the country." I sighed and fell backwards onto the leaf bed I had made. "Wait! Wouldn't that have been a flaw in the plan with Magma? I mean, we only took out their HQ. What's to stop the rest of them spread across Africa?"
((yeah, just wondering, what is to stop them?))

Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I stepped into the room. "Well for one, all of Team Magma has relocated to Iraq." I looked around. "Nice place you got here!"
-----------------------------------

"No Raiku, the song is called "Eye of the Tiger". It's by this really old band called Survivor." I said as I walked away from Kris. Yes, but what is a Tiger? "It's an old, extinct species. It's what you're based off of." Intriguing... Not really.Oh shut up! "Both of you, stop!" I stepped forward and asked, "So when do we go?"

Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"...Where did he come from? And how long was he listening? STALKER!" I laughed as he began arguing with Raikou and Registeel about an old song called Eye of the Tiger.

((Edit: curse you S_E. You logged off. *sigh* seeing as no one has posted after me as of this edit, this is my last post for tonight. Bye!))

Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((yeah, i keep latios in a pokeball. and you'd be surprised how many people can fit in an apache. i think celebi and jirachi are indeed available, but i'd have to check with LM; for now, tho, i'd say it's fine. and, the idea behind hitting only the HQs was that if you cut off the snake's head, the body will die. that won't work for Rocket. just wait and see what LM and i have planned.))
Kris had finally imprinted, and had left the room as well. I checked my watch, and was surprised. It was already getting towards the afternoon. Knowing that the others were probably jet-lagged - Isn't it helicopter-lagged?? chimed Latios - I stood up. "Well, Cassie, you guys probably need some rest, so I'll just get the rest of that story later, if that's okay with you. By the way, it was good seeing the rest of you guys again." I walked away.

I went to Blue's quarters. While Steven was the one who made moral, ethical, and tactical decisions, Blue handled things like supplies, morale, and new people. I addressed him. "Hey, Blue, can you get some supplies for the new guys? They kinda need some matresses, clothes, and basic food supplies, I think." "Yeah, I can take care of that, but there's something else we need to talk about." I sat there and waited for it. "During your next mission, Steven wants you guys to plant a tracking device. There's a leader who'll be visiting, and we'll need to know where he is at all times." He passed me a small device. "This'll do it. You can plant it on his clothes, his transport, or even his pokemon; as long as it's one of those three, we'll be able to find him." I nodded my acceptance of this mission. "I'll tell the others later." And returned to my room for some R and R.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie sat with her back against Suicune's side, stroking Latias' neck gently as she listened to the conversation, before approaching Steven quietly. "Steven... how many other 'good guys' from your world are around? Other than you and Blue, I mean."

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I sat back in the cockpit of the Apache, with Registeel co-piloting. We were grounded, but that was no reason to leave the seats. Besides, the choppers seats are cozy. I wouldn't know! You don't fit in the seat. Besides, Cats can't fly. Oh, and Steel Golems can? Both of you stop! I'm trying to finish! Anyways, we all fit in the chopper, despite my worries. Axel was with Blue some where, so we were all bored. "Hey, do you guys like music?"

Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:54 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((here's Steven))
"Indeed, Cassie, there are other pockets of Leaders and Champions around the world. Right now, we're trying to locate them, which will be the point of your mission. Once we can do that, we can organize a resistance, and possibly even go home, I hope." He sat back for a moment, pondering the possibilities. "Anyways, I know that most of the Hoenn trainers are here. The ones that are alive, anyways. Some undercover, some in caves like ours. The ones I know of are Flannery, Winona, Brawly, and Wallace. The others are probably dead." He sighed. "I'm sorry... so much has happened since we were drug out of the other world. If you have any other questions, ask Axel." He walked off.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie winced. "Sorry to bring it up..."

Don't be. It's not your fault. Suicune gave her a nudge with his nose while Latias settled in next to the young woman.

He's not normally like this. The last few days have been rough. But once we're on the road, everything will be okay. Brawly's not far from here, hiding out in the mountains.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Minor god modding to get you guys in the chopper.))
"Well we're all good?" I asked Axel and Cassie, who had just returned from where they'd gone. "Great, now let's get rolling!" I crqnked up a boom box that I fixed up, and turned on some olden rock. Then, we took off, to the mountains that I was told to go to.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:14 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((I had an idea last night, since Axel knew Netago and Cassie knew Diana, how 'bout the leader of Rocket knows Kris and the leader of Galactic knows Eric? I mean, it would go along with our backstories, Kris's parents were killed by Rocket and Eric's parents are being held hostage by Galactic.))
When we got on the helicopter, Eric picked up a boombox and began playing music from before I was born...before anyone was born actually. "Hey Eric? You mind turning that-" Exploud got annoyed and Hyper Voiced the boombox. "Nevermind." ... ... Both pokemon scooted away from Exploud.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, thats what I was thinking. I already have a name. Sergei. It's a Russian spy name, and Galactic is the new Soviet Union.))
"Dammit! Now I need a new stereo!" I turned the autopilot on, and turned around. "Can you -please- control your Pokemon, or recall it!" It's like a goddamn school bus in here! I turned the autopilot off, and kept flying. We were halfway there. Without the music, as it had died.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:55 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((yeah, I decided to make my guy just in case last night, his name is-
Highlight to view spoiler.
Damian[:))
I laughed as Amp began glaring at Eric. "No, I'm glad the music's gone. But if you really want your stereo..." Celebi disappeared for a minute and returned with Eric's stereo. "Here, but I recommend not blasting it, cause i'm not holding Amp back and that was your one freebee." I laughed again.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:16 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((well, i was gonna come and get you guys, but i guess this works. also, S_E already gave Netago a Russian accent, so i think he's obsessed with it. and we already have a leader for rocket. however, me and LM will probably discuss your ideas anyways. i gotta go do hw now... i'll post later
EDIT: also, i hope you guys realize that there's no way that Eric and Kris even know that we've had a mission assigned, let alone where we're going.))

Last edited by rex09 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, it's my chopper, so you can get out now if you don't like music." I waved my hand outside. "Now, if you will control your pokemon, we wouldn't have these problems." I turned the stereo back on, and kept flying. 3/4s the way there.

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:23 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((Yes. Yes he is. And, OH NOEZ! Elaborate on that idea and agree with it or- *cocks gun and points it at you* else!))
"... ... ... ... ..." He just doesn't get it does he? No. No he doesn't... Hey Celebi, you wanna? My pleasure! Don't. Just.. Celebi flew over and plugged in headphones on the stereo and shoved them very hard onto Eric's head. "There, we happy?" I don't think he can hear you now...

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"That's it!" I yelled. I landed the helicopter, and shoved Kris out. "You, sir, are walking!" I took off again, and turned my stereo back on. "That's why you don't give annoying kids power."

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Uhm...he has problems..." Celebi? Yes, I can do that. Celebi transported us to the moment when he shoved me off the helicopter, and I shoved him off instead. "Time Travel, isn't it wonderful?"

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:41 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Your character is a MarySue. Look up the term. So, can you edit some posts, so that you arn't all powerful?))

Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 34  Next