It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((when i said bringing my bitchiness in, i meant into IC. I'm not deliberately antagonizing him. I only keep arguing because he keeps pissing me off, i'm ready to stop anytime.
Also, where is Bou?))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
((Thank you S_E. Cooperation much appreciated. :)

Naku: then kindly stop. Please. It's giving me a headache and is making the whole RP less fun for everyone.

Bou PMed me to say that he would be on less due to work and school commitments (midterms season). ))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:30 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((don't worry, I won't argue unless he does. That's why i tried to ignore him for a little while...
@S_E: Truce, for a while at least?))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sure, now let's continue this RP.))

"Okay, I'll go with you, Cassie. The Armory should be close to the Hangar, so it works out." I chugged down the rest of my ginger ale, and asked, "Now how are we getting there?"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:38 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"It's a normal town, so we don't want to attract attention. Probably go in by foot." Cassie explained. "We'll also need to keep our Legendary partners either in their Pokeballs or back here so we can communicate with the Leaders in case something goes wrong..."

She glanced at Latias, who nodded. I can stay, so Latios goes with his human. I'll be there instantly if you need me.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, I'll take mine with me. I still have the sat-phone, and you can use any psychic types to hack into the Satellites, specifically a certain Navstar GPS satellite that has been modified for free communication. Is that okay?" I grabbed my bag, and recalled Registeel and Raikou. "Now lets get going!"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:53 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((Ok then, *theoretical handshake*))

"Well, Axel already said i'd go with you." I thought about other equipment we may need. "I don't really know of anything else to buy, but i'll keep an eye out for anything that may be useful....When do we plan to go? Now? In 10 minutes? In an hour?"

((ok, i know what want Kris to buy when we get to town. When i buy it, if you don't want me to have it, just say so and i'll get rid of it.))

Edit: "Well my Psychics aren't really hackers...but they can help Rotom to hack." I ran to my room and packed up my stuff, recalling all of my pokemon to their luxury balls.

Last edited by Nakuzami on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:55 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((glad you guys worked it out, for now at least.
@Naku: yeah, that should work fine.))

Latios worried at my hand. Latias is staying here, so I can stay with you. So this had better be fun!! I laughed, then added my thanks to Latias and Cassie. Chuckling, I added, "Yeah, and we'll probably get some ginger ale as thanks!!" The laughter subsided, and I returned to the topic at hand. "Yes, we're just gonna walk down the mountain; the chopper doesn't have enough fuel to fly anywhere big, so the small town will have to do it. If they do have a Rocket installation, though, we'll be able to steal some fuel." Turning to Cassie, I added, "That's a really good idea. I guess we may not always have the chopper to sleep in, so it would be a good investment."

I pushed my chair back from the table, and stood up. "Alright, I'm ready to go when you guys are." Latios shimmered into his camoflage mode.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((What are you planning on having him buy, Naku?))

Cassie chuckled as she stood, recalling Lucario and picking up the battered longcoat she had stolen a long while ago from the Magma base, shaking out her dark hair from the braid it was in and concentrating, her entire demeanor changing to something that just avoided attention. "You're welcome Latios. I'm ready." She glanced at Volkner and Clair, the only two Leaders awake. "Be careful, and be ready for a firefight at any time."

The two nodded as she suddenly frowned. "We may have to get one of our Pokemon to carry the fuel back, since it'll be heavy and we need to be able to respond fast in the event of a fight..."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:01 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I agreed wholeheartedly with Cassie. "Well, we could always have our Pokemon steal it... My Kabu would be a good choice, combined with something that could carry the fuel. Any suggestions?"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie thought about it, then smiled. "My Lucario. Strong and fast. He'll have the fuel back here in no time, and can rejoin us later without attracting too much notice thanks to Aura."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:08 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Then it's agreed upon. Kabu and Lucario will go and steal some fuel, then bring it back here." I looked around. "Well, everyone's ready; let's get going then, shall we?" I walked towards the cave entrance.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:10 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Be back soon, lass, be good." Cassie gave Latias a gentle hug before heading into the woods, releasing her Lucario again as she walked, starting to explain the situation to the intently listening Steel Jackal.

After a short walk, she paused and gestured to Axel, pointing out a small airfield with Rocket craft sitting on it. "That's where we'll find our fuel..."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:17 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I nodded. "Good, we should send the two over there, then continue on our way. Humans tend to attract attention, so..." I let out Kabu. I explained that he needed to slash the locks open, then help Lucario carry the fuel back to the cave. He nodded, then took off towards the airfield.

I looked at Cassie. "Alright, let's get to the town; we'll meet those two back at the caves." We kept walking towards the town.
---
It was a small thing; population of 500, with 200 additional Rocket employees. We stood at the top of a hill, overlooking it. "Ready to go down there?? There'll probably be a couple of small shops we can use..."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded as she examined the town, looking for escape routes if they were needed, before resuming the inoffensive demeanor, body relaxed but still alert. "Let's go."

---------------------------------

Entering the town, Cassie spotted the shops they would need, pointing out the general goods store and the outdoor goods store. "Go in together or separately?" she murmured softly.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Go in together or separately?"

I wasn't sure. Going in together could attract attention, but two total strangers magically appearing on the same day would have been more than a coincidence. "Together; that way, we can just say we're on our way to go hiking or something," I whispered back. We entered the general goods store.

The place was small; it reminded me of the way old truck stops and gas stations used to look, before the Teams. I picked up a shopping basket and began to look around.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:38 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded approvingly, entering the store just behind, flashing the shopkeeper an innocent, charming smile as she picked up a basket, beginning to select food and other necessities, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I walked into the store with Cassie and Axel, and picked up a bottle of ginger ale, a bottle of water, a sharpie (I now have to label my water and my ginger ale. No surprises anymore!) and some food. I eyed around for any sign of danger, but it was just a shop.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie grabbed three canteens and glanced around-- seeing the other two were nearly done, she strolled up to the counter and plopped it down with an innocent smile. "It's -such- a lovely area to go camping in, especially this time of year, isn't it?" she gushed. "My brothers said I -had- to come, and I didn't want to come, but they were right!" She added a playful bat of the eyelashes and chuckled mentally as the man's expression clearly read "ditzy girl."

I swear I deserve some award for this...

Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:58 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

The shopkeeper rolled his eyes. I shrugged, then grinned sheepishly. "We pretty much had to kidnap her to make her come." The shopkeeper put on a small smile, then said, "Well, you ain't gonna find much more perty woods than those around here. That'll be $56.83." I paid and walked out, chatting with the other two innocently.
---
The old man reached under the counter and pushed a button with a large, red, "R" on it.
---
Outside the store, I whispered to Cassie urgently. "Uh, you and I may look Asian, but Eric isn't!! Do you think he noticed something like that??" We came to the camping goods store.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You're right..." Cassie muttered under her breath, cursing silently before closing her eyes at the sensation of a mental touch from Lucario. The Steel Jackal Pokemon had succeeded in stealing the fuel, and was on the way back to the caves with it.

"Cari got the fuel. We should hurry before the Rockets realize what's going on, or that old man tips them off."

((And I'm out for the night. Back tomorrow, same time.))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I think he might have seen this." I pulled a large knife from a sheath on my leg. "And the brother excuse didn't work well. Neither of you look Canadian." I laughed, and took a drink of the liter bottle of Ginger Ale. "Ugh, this is water!" I labeled the bottles and took a drink of the -real- ginger ale. "Now lets go, we're oscar mike."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:13 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((np, LM; cya tomorrow))

My eyes goggled at the knife. "Put that thing away! We're trying not to attract attention." I sighed. "Whatever. Let's get what we came here for, then get out of here." I headed over towards the tent section.

((as soon as we leave this store, we're gonna have to start fighting our way out))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Was just about to log off when the notification email came in :P So -this- is the last post. Bear in mind that our legends are absolute last resort Pokemon, since we don't want to reveal that we have them. Also, Rex, what are we going to do about Kris and his legends?))

Cassie sighed as she walked in, starting to gather various pieces of camping gear. "It was worth a shot..."

An alarmed mental touch came from Lucario, alerting her to movement in the Rocket base. Cassie hissed, moving closer to Axel and whispering, "We need to hurry. The Rockets are moving."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, since most of our characters left their big weapons, i.e. anything above 2 feet long, we'll be fighting with small things, like knives and pistols.))

"Okay, okay!" I put the knife back, and said "Now can we go, or not? I don't want to be captured a third time in the last couple months!"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Next