It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I walked back over to Kris and said "Is everything okay with you. You seem really agitated. It's been a rough couple days, and I know you want some action on the battlefield." I started to walk back to where I started, and said "I'm not your enemy."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:23 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

*sigh* "No, you arent." I got out all of the guns I was tinkering with. "Doesnt seem like my bag can hold all my supplies, all these guns and more." I assorted the guns into three piles, Finished, Not Finished and Not Started.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I think you're overstocked. I think you need only a few guns, or do like I do, and keep a large gun, a small gun, and a few others." I walked over to Kris and gave him a few silencers. "This should be enough to silence almost all of your guns." I went to my bag, and strapped both my rifle and my sword to my back. I put on my shatter glasses and suited up. "Now I'm in the mood to kill some grunts. Who's with me?"

((Okay, we'll start our invasion when we're all on at night.))

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:57 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"No, im not overstocked. Here, take one." I tossed a gun to Eric. "That gun will launch silent and invisible, undetectable mini heat seeking missiles. Test it out and tell me if you like my work."
((finally its almost time to invade, we just need LM))

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I already have a missile launcher, but can I test out the ammunition?" I took the missile off the launcher, and put it on my own. "Now we're talking! You've got a future , Kris!"

((LM should come on around 10.))

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:12 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((10? Thats a little late but im fine with it))
"Thanks, but can your gun do this?" I pressed a button and the gun branched out. I shot the gun and 5 missiles came out.
I then grabbed a litttle remote I set up and guided the missiles manually, safely loading them back into the gun. "I also have this mod, im working on more." I pressed another button and all the branches came back to the center, making a huge missile launcher. I shot the gun again, this time a huge missile came out and blew up in a giant mushroom cloud. "That's one of my more...violent models."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Uh, It can't but I'm working on a new system for missile deployment. Watch this." I took a missile I'd been working on, and put it in my launcher. I shot into a rock wall. The missile embeded itself in the wall, and exploded. "It's pretty gruesome when It's used on a person, but that's why I only use it on obstacles."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:40 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Mine is still better." Before Eric could argue with that I pulled out a small gun and pointed it at his face. "Say hello to my leettle frriend!" I pulled the trigger and Eric was instantly mesmerized. I pressed a button and pulled the trigger again and he was back to normal. "MIND CONROLT! WOOT! How do you like that one?!"

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:59 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"Stop arguing, you two." Cassie cut in quietly but firmly, already standing in the mouth of the cave. "Let's move, now that we have darkness. We'll -all- be heading to the control room first, to get an idea of where exactly we're going, then we'll work out the specifics later. Got it? Let's move."

She recalled Swampert and slipped onto her Garchomp's broad back as the dark-blue dragon blended swiftly into the desert sands.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sure thing. Oh, and Lets not use mind control on others in the team. It's not fun to be taken over." I walked to the heli and asked "Are we walking?"

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"We're not arguing anymore. And I was just demonstrating Eric." I recalled all of my pokemon except for Flygon, following closely behind Cassie we made our way to the base.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie gave him an odd look. "I don't have any Psychics that can do that..."

She pointed off at the nearby base. "Flying will attract more attention than walking. I suggest you have a Water type or a Ground type out to counter any possible Magma guards."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Ugh. I guess we're walking. I put my hat on, and drew my rifle. "C'mon Metallic. We're walking. Is it okay if I use Steel?" I thought you said you had a chopper? Said Metallica, who talks to me in my head. "Sorry. You're Steel Type, so it wont be a problem." I headed out of the cave and tied a cloth across my mouth to protect against the sand storm. I resembled a traveler in an adventure movie. I wish someone filmed me doing this.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Steel will do, but beware Camerupts. Lava Plume is rather painful to get caught in." Cassie noted, before looking over at him. "Your Metallic levitates, no? Why can't he let you sit atop his head? It'd provide you a better lookout point."

The big Garchomp ducked into the shadow of a building, and Cassie quietly opened her Rotom's Pokeball. "Okay, Sparks, it's all you. You know the drill."

Rotom chirped happily and vanished into the electronic lock-- a few seconds later, the doors hissed open and Cassie slipped inside, releasing Froslass and recalling Garchomp. "SEP field, Princess."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Sure." I jumped onto Metallic, and he projected a psychic bubble. I looked through the Thermal Binoculars that I swiped from the guard that I executed. Sure enough, there were two guards headed towards us on Camerupts. Okay Metallic, we need to hide. Metallic cloaked the both of us. He floated up to the guards, and I shot them down. Metallic took down both Camerupts with a Psychic. I floated back to the team and decloaked and said "Got 'em." Just then, a shot wizzed by my head. Oh great.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:39 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie didn't flinch, just pointed in that direction-- Froslass cooed, and sent a powerful Ice Beam in that direction, shattering the ice into hundreds of knife-like shards which sliced through the Grunts' clothes and flesh, before the Ghost Pokemon followed it up with a powerful Shadow Ball that knocked the Grunts into the nearest broom closet, out cold.

"Now that's taken care of, Rotom, open up the control room door. Kris, cover our backs. Eric, use your Metang's Psychic to knock out the people inside."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Without me even asking, Metallic did his orders. I jumped off it, and got ready to kill when I got the chance. I checked the guards pulse. It was unsteady. "That was a little too powerful, but I... I don't care." I walked on through the halls, and found the Control Room. I burst in and shot the guards. "I'll control from here. Just call me on my sat-phone if you need me to control auto-turrets, of release locks."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie flicked a switch on the console as Rotom popped his head out cheerfully. "I won't have to. You'll be able to hear me through the intercom, as well as give me directions that way. Rotom's got control of the surveillance cams and intercom, so let him know if you need anything. I'll leave him with you for now, and I'll go set Kyogre free."

Rotom chirped in acknowledgement as she glanced over at Kris. "Kris, you go free Groudon. Be careful, because he is one cranky bugger according to legend. Try not to upset him."

Froslass was waiting by the door-- Cassie nodded to the Ghost. "SEP field up again, lass, and let's go find the Lady of the Sea."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric looked at Rotom's cheery face "Hey there!" I walked to a guard and took his bottle. I wafted the odor of the liquid. "Oh goody Manishewitz and Vodka! ((Sort of an inside joke. It's Red Wine and Vodka.))" I took a swig. "Is it any wonder I've got too much time on my hands?" I took another swig and directed Cassie to the chamber Kyogre was kept in.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Don't get drunk. We need you alert." Cassie warned the boy sharply, before heading off to free Kyogre.

-------------------

The Magma guards around the large holding tank didn't even have the chance to look around before a blast of electricity hit them, knocking them out cold. "Good job Frossy." Cassie commented as she dragged the unconscious men to the nearest broom closet and locked it from the outside. That task over with, she ran to the edge of the holding tank and looked down into the red eye of Kyogre.

"Lady, are you all right? I'm so sorry about this..." she muttered, before recoiling in shock at the voice filling her mind.

I am unharmed, child. They dare not hurt me, or the Sky Guardian would descend and destroy them all. I must warn you-- they know you are coming. Netago has warned the Magma Commander about you and your friends.

"Oh hell, that means they're probably waiting at Groudon's holding area..." Cassie swore softly.

Exactly. If you free me, I will help you. Their behavior will only bring ruin to all.

"I was gonna do that anyway, but sure. What do I do?"

They have placed restraint bands around me. If I struggle, an electric shock is delivered. The bands must be broken.

"Okay then." Cassie sent out her Swampert, releasing him into the water of the tank. The Water Pokemon looked at her quizzically as he gently patted Kyogre's side. "See those metal bands, big guy? I need you to break 'em."

Skipper barked confirmation and dove beneath the surface, his powerful forepaws finding the bands and crushing them easily.

Thank you.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:58 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I wont get drunk. And who are you talking to? Is that Kyogre?" I checked the Radar computer. " Cassie, there are 5 hostiles headed straight at you and... Kris, there's an entire army headed towards you. Get out of there now!" I rolled my chair over to the Containment Module, and looked around. There was no release button, but there was a switch for the shock guard, in the on position. I flicked it off and got back on the intercom. "Kyogre, feel free to thrash about."

Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:15 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes it's Kyogre, and they know we're coming, Eric, watch out!" Cassie hissed into the nearest intercom mike, before looking around and diving gracefully into Kyogre's holding tank as the door burst open. Skipper snatched her up with a strong paw as Kyogre raised a fin, allowing her to stand on it.

Thank you, little one. Now, let us take care of this... nuisance.

As the legendary's eyes glowed red, a tidal wave of water rose from the holding tank and swept over the Grunts, washing them out the door with startled cries.

Cassie chuckled, but yelped as the entire tank started to move. "What the--"

((Both holding areas are being taken to a large "arena" setup, in preparation for the Rayquaza summoning.))

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay.))
"Got it Cassie. We're all armed here." I stepped out of the Control Room and into the Armory. Now lets see if there's anything new... Wha! What I was looking at was an Atmospheric Bomb. Powered... By Rayquaza... I stole the plans and dashed into the Control room. I pressed the intercom button. "Cassie! Cassie, respond!" All I got was static. I tried to get her on the sat phone. Nothing. Same with Kris. They were blocking my transmissions. Dammit! These Magmas are good! I cocked my rifle, and took another swig of the Vodka, and got as angry as possible.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Skipper grabbed his trainer and dove into the water, hiding them under Kyogre's fin as Cassie quietly let out Froslass. "Tell Eric to meet us wherever this tank is going, and tell him about Netago joining up with Magma. I have a feeling we're in for a firefight."

Froslass cooed and vanished into the shadows.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The door opened a crack, and I grabbed my rifle. It turned out to be a Frostlass, Cassie's. It cooed. "Can you help me out here Metallic?" Team Aqua and Magma have joined forces. And Kyogre's holding tank is being moved. "The it's time to go. Espionage Protocol Delta One." I jumped onto Metallic, and he turned invisible. "Rotom, go into the computer and find where the tank is going. Then meet us there with Frostlass." I packed the Vodka away (I had plans for it.) and teleported to the holding room.
---------------------------------------

I saw the tank leaving Kyogre's chamber. There! Teleport there! I was teleported into Kyogre's tank. "Cassie! Where are you?"

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 34  Next