It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((focus of my posts...only like 4 posts, and I was only going to do like one more with it for awhile...no worries, i'll get rid of it anyways. I'm going to act like S_E's last post never happened -_-))

I lay in my room, dreaming. Dreaming of things I would have to choose later. What if we succeeded in our mission? The pokemon and people from the pokemon world would have to return. Would I follow my history, or would I choose to live a life without them? These and so many other questions haunted my dreams.

((g2g to bed, cant finish sry))

Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I reserve the right to not edit my posts. I don't know why you would do such a thing, when thin was not agreed upon.))

I saw blackness... "Eric... Eric..." said a womans voice. I felt a bump on a cold floor, and opened my eyes. I was dreaming, and Raikou got up in the middle of the night. "Ouch... Hey, were any of you talking?" I asked Flannery and Volkner. "I was dead silent," replird Flannery, while Volkner weakly shook his head no. "Weird. I could of sworn I heard a voice. It must have been a dream." It means something "That's ridiculous, but plausible. I'll look into it." I stood up, and walked around, pondering.

Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:08 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((I would do such a thing because I don't like that you took control and insulted my character, RIGHT AFTER I said I would edit my posts once the next destination was confirmed. And, like I said, I already edited my old post anyway.))

I was in a dream-no, a nightmare. A nightmare in which I could not force myself to wake up. I tossed and turned, having to stay locked in this nightmare until morning came.

((for the sake of an IC post...))

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
(( *Sigh* Can we please stop the arguing? I agree the laptop with wifi is a tad unrealistic, but as long as it doesn't become a deus ex machina I'll let it slide. Also, regarding the locations: We don't have to have a fixed storyline. Perhaps the Rocket base's information was outdated and Lance moved to the Himalayas (although I really don't see that happening due to Dragons not doing well with Ice types) after a scuffle with the Rockets. We can change and adapt. And remember, we're here to have fun. ))

Cassie rested her hand on Suicune's flank, smiling at Clair. "Good to have you with us. We'll rest tonight, and move in the morning." She nodded goodnight to the others, then headed to a private cave, releasing her Charizard, who curled up on the stone, raising a wing-- the woman slipped under the wing, curling up against the Fire-type's warm body as Suicune snuggled in alongside.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:34 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Fine, bu I'm not editing hem because of your incessant whining. I'm editin them because I like this rp, and I don't want to see it locked.))

I poured some Ginger Ale into two paper cups I found while I rummaged through he helicopter's spare parts. I offered them to Flannery and Wallace, when Flannery said, "Why don't you offer Volkner some?" I shifted my gaze to Volkner, who was shaking his head no. So, I sat and drank, and talked to the leaders, who had amazing stories, I can tell you that!

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Cooperation, people, please... *sigh*))

Latias floated out from the room where her human was resting, accompanied by Lucario, the Dragon type coming over to investigate Eric and the ginger ale, tilting her head like a curious child as she sniffed.

What is that? Some human drink?

Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:48 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((ok, fine, no one likes the laptop. And, my incessant whining? I have a right to be upset because, as I said, YOU DID THAT RIGHT AFTER I SAID I WOULD EDIT!!!!!!! And I hardly think that would've gotten it locked. :censored:hole.))

I woke up from the nightmare, sweating. I got up and changed, then I sat down for a minute so that I could calm down. Are you ok? "Yeah, i'm fine." But I wasn't. I got up and left the room, everyone was already out there and seemed like they had been up for awhile. "Did I oversleep?"
"Just a little, we got up a little early. Or at least I did."
"Well i've been up for like, 2 hours, and I was one of the last ones up."
"So, in other words, I did over sleep?"
"Yup. But you beat Cassie, she's still sleeping."
"Well, at least i'm not the last one." I sat down at the table and began petting Cinder, thinking of my nightmares from the night before. "So, what am I going to choose?" I mumbled to myself. The answer seemed obvious, yet extremely difficult.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Nakuzami and S_E, your bickering is pointless and makes it less fun for everyone else. Knock it off.))
I woke up with a start. Light was filtering through the cave entrance; overnight, the fire had gone out, so I quickly got up and got it going again. Pausing to stretch, I noticed that Kris was up; I walked over to him.

"What's up, Kris?? Sleep alright?? Hope so, since we have to go into town today." I gestured towards the fire. "Care for some breakfast?"

Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

Axel walked over to me. "What's up, Kris?? Sleep alright?? Hope so, since we have to go into town today."

"Yeah...I slept fine..." A lie, again.

He gestured towards the fire. "Care for some breakfast?"

"No, not really. I'm not very hungry." Yet another lie, I just had too much going on in my mind to worry about such things.

((...from Entei's point of view...))
Celebi, what do you think is troubling him?
Celebi? What is it?
Oh...nothing...
I got a little angry with this reply. Celebi obviously knew something, but she wouldn't tell me. I walked away and layed back down in Kris's sleeping chamber, along with some of his other pokemon.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I really don't respect you calling me an A**Hole. It's very rude, and I expect an apology. Now let's stop this OOC nonsense.))

Latias was floating by me wondering what I was drinking. "It's Ginger Ale. Here, taste." I poured a cup for Latias, and held it out. I was now half empty. Or is it half full? Anyways, I had many things on my mind. "Do you think we are considered terrorists? It's just bothering me."

Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:56 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"You're kidding, right? If anyone's a terrorist it's the teams. You really shouldn't be bothered by trying to save the world." The stupid question somewhat amused me for some reason.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Well, if you look at the facts, we're the ones attacking them. The definition of a terrorist is 'The use of violence to gain a political goal.' That's what we're doing." I explained politely. I was not planning on getting in another fight with this egotistic snob.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((Last warning, guys. For rlz.))

Kris seemed distracted, so I shrugged and walked back to the fire. At that moment, Eric walked in, talking about whether we were terrorists or not. Unfortunately, the two of them must have slept badly, as they were now arguing pointlessly. Interrupting the conversation, I walked over.

"By the legal definition of the term, we are indeed terrorists. We do all of this with a goal in mind. However, I will ask you to harken back to the days of the old Declaration of Independence, which used to be important to the country and its doings. The Declaration stated that if ever the government failed to protect the rights of the People, then it was not only their right, but their duty to overthrow it, and establish one that would do the job right. That is what we are doing." Looking around, I added, "Okay, now it's getting towards light, so we need to wake everyone up and get them fed; then, you two, Cassie, Bou and I will go to the town and get supplies; the Leaders will prep the chopper, since they could be recognized in the town."

Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:01 pm
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

"Yes, exactly. Plus, the teams used terrorism to take over anyway, so we may be terrorists by definition, but we're helping the world." I looked over at Amp. "I can wake everyone up for you if you want me to, Axel."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:06 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((gah, i hope you guys are happy... look at werewolf 101 if you don't know what i'm talking about....))
I nodded. "That would be great. Meanwhile, I'll start cooking whatever Clair has around here..."

By rummaging through what hardly qualified as a pantry, I managed to find three Sparrow eggs, some basic herbs, and the leftovers from a butchered Pokemon. I combined these with some MREs from the chopper to make a scrambled eggs with bacon and sausage. Unfortunately, there wasn't any oranges to be found, so we were down to just a modicum of water.

I shrugged, then added to the slowly stirring team, "Well, it may not be the most delicious thing you've ever eaten, but it'll do. Breakfast time!!" It felt like it was going to be a good day.

((but it's not. there'll probably be rockets in the town, so we may wind up battling, then making a hasty getaway. LM, feel free to take this in a different direction (if you get on, though, lol)))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((THAT IS IT. Naku, I don't care whatever the hell he did, you do NOT insult other players. Apologize, please. The post was probably redundant. S_E, a little more sensitivity, please.))

Cassie woke to a wet Suicune nose in her ear, the Water type nudging her. Axel's making breakfast... and I'm hungry!

"Okay, okay, I'm up." she chuckled as she stretched, recalling Charizard and heading into the main living area to see Latias sipping at some ginger ale and the rest of the team about to eat.

"So guys, what's the plan for today?"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Morning, Cassie. Well, first thing: breaking my fast. I mean, when was the last time any of us ate??" I grinned, then added in a more serious tone. "But really, we need to go down to the town and get supplies. It'll be you, me, Eric, Kris, and Bou. Any of the others could be recognized, and there may be Rockets down there."

Moving over to the table with a plate of eggs, I sat down. Latios came over and stole some sausages, then zoomed towards his sister. "Let's see... We definitely need fuel for the chopper. That has to be a priority. We can't just teleport everywhere, or Latios, Latias, and Claydol will get really tired, really fast. Second, basic medical supplies; Wallace and Volkner need them, especially Wallace. Third would be water and food supplies. Did I miss anything??" I looked at the others, hoping I hadn't forgotten anything.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:37 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((why should i apologize to him? I called him an a-hole because he was being an a-hole, i shouldn't have to apologize...fine, i'm "sorry" a-hole S_E))

Axel gave me the ok to wake everyone up. Was he really paying attention? If he was I don't think he would've said ok... "Amp!" The yellow pokemon began screaming which, along with shaking the cave a bit and scaring a flock of Spearow, woke everone up.
----------------------
"The plan is that we go to town and get supplies, while the leaders stay here and prep the chopper. Or at least that's what Axel said."
-----------
"We can't just teleport everywhere, or Latios, Latias, and Claydol will get really tired, really fast."
"Don't forget Psystone, Gallade, Celebi, Luna and Sol."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:45 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Guess what Naku? I don't accept. It has to be sincere!))
I was still pissed on Kris's attitude, but I shoved my anger down. "I can get gas and medical supplies. The Team Rocket Seattle base is pretty close. Now, how about somebody volunteer to come with me? Cassie? Flannery? Axel?" I took another bite of eggs. "What are these, like Torchic?"

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:49 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Naku: And now you're being immature. You are accountable for YOUR actions. If you insult someone else, YOU are responsible for your behavior. I enjoy having more RPers, but my patience has limits. If you don't wish to work cooperatively, don't write with us.

S_E: Please let Rex and I handle this.))

Latias looked up and cooed, scooting over to offer her brother some ginger ale as Cassie took a seat, Lucario popping from his Pokeball to snag some food, munching happily. "It looks great, thanks Axel."

She took a bite of eggs as she thought. "Hmmm... I want to invest in some basic recon equipment like binoculars, as well as good camping gear, and field rations so we'll have food available when we're on missions. I'll definitely go down into the town, I'm pretty good at disguising myself."

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:52 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((Too bad, LM told me to apologize, i did, that doesn't mean you have to accept it. And also, Kris has no attitude, so don't bring your bitchiness into the roleplay itself. I'm not.))
((and why am i the only one being yelled at?))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:56 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I didn't bring my bitchyness into the roleplay! He was being arrogant when we were talking about terrorism! I'm going to let LM and Rex handle this. It's not worth it.))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:58 am
Psychic Trainer
Psychic Trainer

((WTF do you mean being arrogant?! He just said that if anyones a terrorist, it's the teams, and we're just trying to help the world! That's not arrogance! And y'know, i'm not the only one who should be yelled at! If anything, S_E should be the one getting yelled at! God!))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

STOP ARGUING!

((Okay, now I'm really irritated. ONE MORE OOC argument, just ONE, and I swear I boot both of you. Instantly.

Naku. I am upset at the fact that you a) seem to deliberately antagonize S_E, and b) are acting very immature. You -are- "bringing your bitchiness" into the roleplay, whether you are aware of it or not. I am trying to work collaboratively with all of you, and not to be a mean gamemaster, but you're not really helping me. I'm sure you're not doing this to be annoying, but if you have differences, work it out by PM and don't let it affect the RP.

OOC should NEVER spill into IC, no matter WHAT the circumstances.

S_E. I know you're new to RP but that is no excuse for responding in a way that only makes things worse. If I say I'll sort it out, kindly refrain from further commenting till the situation is resolved. Please sort issues with other RPers out by PM in future.

And now that's all done, are we ready to be mature and enjoy the RP?))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:13 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry, LM and Rex. I'm ready to be mature.))

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next