It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Fails at life
Fails at life

((um okay, ill try to make it better))
------------------------------------------
A Pidgeot landed in front of Kris, then flew off toward the cabin he spotted earlier. He and Flygon followed it and saw a man in front of the cabin. Beside the man was a Tyranitar, and Kris noticed something in the shadows. "That must be Axel, come on Flygon." Kris and Flygon approached the man, cautiously, not knowing what to expect from this situation.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:21 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"We should be about there soon."

Cassie glanced down at the small map she held in her hand, then chuckled when her Charizard grumbled beneath her. "Oh, you see it, huh? Well, a mountain isn't that hard to miss, Dari..."

The message on the forum had been vague but the intent couldn't have been clearer. Revolt against the cruel and oppressive Teams of the Pokemon world was planned, and Cassie didn't plan to miss out on it. Not after what they planned to do to Dari.

So she had gathered her belongings and team members, and after memorizing the location, headed for Mt. Fuji in Japan, traveling by air at night and in isolated regions, walking in populated regions so as not to attract undue attention. A young woman with a black Charizard was, after all, rather conspicuous.

As the Charizard swooped in closer, he rumbled quietly, indicating two Pokemon -- a Pidgeot, flying towards a small cabin with a trainer and a Flygon following it, and a flash of black disappearing in through the door. Tracks of at least another two Pokemon led away from the door, making the Charizard growl distrustfully.

"Calm down Dari, I'm sure it's okay."

The Fire-type rumbled the equivalent of "what if it's a trap?", making Cassie chuckle as she patted his long neck. "If it was a trap, why would they bother luring us out to this godforsaken place? Besides, I'm sure you and the boys are more than strong enough to fight our way out."

The answering growl was a proud "of course", making the young woman laugh again as she pointed out a clearing near the cabin. "Land there, we'll walk up to the cabin so they don't think we're attacking."

The Charizard rumbled agreement as he sideslipped and landed in the open space, crouching gently to let his Trainer dismount, before taking up position at her side, clearly ready to defend her as the two made their way out of the woods, carefully approaching the man in front of the cabin with the Tyranitar. "That must be "Axel"... Dari, be nice." Cassie warned the protective Charizard quietly as they moved closer, stopping about six feet away, not wanting to intrude on the notoriously irritable Tyranitar's personal space and cause trouble, patiently waiting for Axel to acknowledge them.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Also, A weird fact, in Star Trek, Humans made contact with aliens in 2063, so that's why I was wondering.))
Eric stood outside the lab. He saw one person, who he thought must be Axel, and some others, possibly recruits. Soon enough he was in a sprint, yelling "Hello there!" to the others.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hello!"

Cassie spun, hand going to a hidden knife, while her Charizard, Anomandaris, hunched into a fighting position, growling dangerously-- before the two relaxed, seeing it was a young man with a Skarmory and a big cheerful grin, sprinting towards them.

"Hello there, who might you be?"

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((My Skarmory is in it's ball, but I'll go with it.))
"Hey! I'm Eric! You must be here for the project right?" Eric asked a girl who was standing outside the lab.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Oh, so sorry, I must have misread...))

"Indeed." Cassie released the handle of her knife and offered him a hand to shake. "I'm Cassie, and this big boy is my Charizard, Anomandaris. Where are you from?"

The huge black dragon dipped its head in a greeting, keeping a wary eye on the Tyranitar as it did so.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm from Miami, but I live here in Japan. Now I want to find out what this whole thing is about, so lets find Axel."

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:24 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Axel watched as the recruits came near. These guys are practically kids.... What the hell have I dragged kids into this for?? The large Charizard was obviously well-trained, almost as much as Viita. Its instant distrust of her was a good sign, Axel thought. Pitto landed on the roof of the cabin. He was put back into his ball.

"Greetings. My name is Axel Richards, and this is Pitto. All three of you have obviously come because you despise what has occurred to this world almost as much as I do. Doubtless, you probably think we're going to go off on some grand adventure and become heroes. But I want you to think for a moment. If we bring down the Teams, we will also have to instate a new order. One without Pokemon, so they could never make their return. You would lose your companions, your 'friends.' Once you step into my cabin, that choice will have been made. If you... Trainers.... agree to this expedition, follow me." Axel and Viita quietly went inside the cabin.

Behind the recruits were two Pokemon. Both had killed more than Pokemon. Both were trained killers. And both were watching three people who probably knew little about what they were getting into. Silently, they advanced.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:28 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie's lips thinned into a line as she reached out and laid a hand gently on her Charizard's belly. The dragon rumbled sadly and nuzzled her, sensing his Trainer's sadness. It has to be done... and if I cannot live with them in this world, perhaps I will return to their world with them.

As Cassie took one step in the direction of the cabin, Anomandaris' nostrils flared and he spun around instantly, letting out an earsplitting roar of challenge, covering his Trainer with his wings and pushing her behind him with his tail. In answer to his roar, two of Cassie's Pokeballs vibrated violently and dropped to the ground, popping open to reveal a hulking Swampert and an angrily sparking Rotom, flanking the giant fire lizard as the three faced the threat to their Trainer.

"Axel, what the hell are you playing at?!" Cassie shouted furiously. "Did you lure us here to kill us?"

Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric quickly drew his tranquilizer pistol and pointed it at Axel. "What is this? Why are we really here? We need answers!"

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:07 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I whipped around. "Security is a must, my dear. And you, put that useless toy away. Kabu and Tivi are here to ensure that you aren't Rocket or Galactic operatives with commando backup nearby." Viita stepped forward, growling distinctly. "And if you don't like it, you may kindly leave. In a body bag." Kabu and Tivi emerged from the snowstorm that had just started. "Of course, I trust that our mutual hatred of our current governments will allow us to avoid that. But if you persist in being an annoying pest, I will do what I must- or rather, Viita here will." I went back into the cabin and shut down the computer. Kabu and Tivi had both come back without any blood on them, so I knew these were not spies. Regardless, sometime in the near future, I would have to find out each of their backgrounds. Giving Miten a treat, I returned through the door.

"If we're all done posturing uselessly, I would invite you three inside." Viita, Tivi, and Kabu all returned to their pokeballs. "There are some things we must discuss if we are to work together effectively."

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:12 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie eyed Axel for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Dari, Skipper, Sparks. Stand down." She raised their Pokeballs and recalled her Swampert and Charizard, but left Rotom out of his ball, the little Electric Ghost floating alongside her as she walked into the cabin resolutely.

Rotom instantly chirped upon seeing the computer, and floated a little closer to inspect it from a distance.

"Now that we know we can trust each other, let's get down to business. Where do we strike first?"

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:17 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric put his tranquinlizer in his bag and said, " I say we attack Team Aqua first. They have the least amount of land, and there is a known stratagy to get them out of th Pacific. Is anyone familiar with the World War II American Island-hopping?"

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Bah. World War II?? We aren't fighting your average war. This will be a covert operation to bring down the Teams. Meaning that all we have to do is effectively cut off the head of the snake." I was surprised. These people were more knowledgable than I had thought... "We are indeed going to Aqua first. They are the weakest, and the closest as well." I pulled up a holographic map ((think, GTS globe, but see-through, Star Wars-style)). "Aqua's main base of operations is in Sydney. I have a contact there who will help us infiltrate their base. We are going after a man named Zior, the Aqua 'boss' per se. He's a descendant of Aqua's first leader." I looked around. "Now, I believe introductions are in order. You all know who I am, but I know none of you. Let's start with you." I pointed at the girl.
((everybody just do a quick intro, then we'll get on our way))

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

((sorry, i missed a lot, i had to go back to my dad's...so again, i wont be on as often))
"My name is Kris. My parents were killed two years ago in an 'accident' caused by team Rocket. I used to live in NY state but now I travel all over, capturing and training pokemon everywhere and anywhere. But enough about me, what about you two?"

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"I'm Eric. I used to live in Miami. Now I live in Tokyo. Oh, and this is Scar ((Gestures at Scar))."

Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((So sorry for delay.))

"I'm Cassie. My parents were farmers, till Galactic chased them off their land and tried to steal my Charizard. I've been doing... sabotage since."

The Rotom chirped a friendly hello, floating over to investigate them. "And this is one of my team members, Rotom."

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((np; if it's okay with everyone, i'm gonna godmode a little bit so we can get rolling))
"Good. You all know your way around one of these, right??" I tossed 9 mm. pistols to everyone. "For the grunts. Right now, we're going to head to the Tokyo National Airport ((i actually prefer Narita, and i don't think that's a real airport, but...)) and board a plane, which will take us all to Sydney. The plane is owned by one of my contacts, and we will take a series of trains to get there. Any objections? Good. Let's go."

We all left the cabin. I had nothing of importance in it, but I quickly let Tivi out of his ball. He walked over to a small fuse buried under the snow, and using his tail, lit it. The others were by now already down the hill a ways, and didn't hear or see the cabin go up in flames. I caught up to the others after putting Tivi back.

"My plan is to go to Sydney and stake out the HQ. Once we know what their security's like, we should be able to quickly infiltrate and take out Zior. Aqua's structuring is weak, so they will dissolve amidst a series of internal conflicts, during which the locals should be able to re-establish their governments." I did not mention the fact that we would also have to free Kyogre along the way, a fact that could wait until the last possible moment.

Eventually, we all wound up at a road, where a van was waiting. The driver took us to the airport, where we boarded a sleek jet. The driver boarded with us, taking up his position as the pilot. "Everyone strap in. It's a long ride."
((if you guys want, you can give your own account of the trip or w/e; just don't go past boarding the jet))

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded firmly. "I'll meet you all there. It's a very short trip for Dari."

She tossed the Pokeball to the ground and out came the black Charizard, stretching his wings and crouching to let his Trainer climb on. They took to the skies in a rush of wings, swiftly becoming little more than a speck, following the group's progress from the air.

-------------------------------

Dari landed and was recalled into his Pokeball, before Cassie casually rejoined the rest of the group boarding the jet. She chose a seat relatively near the back of the plane, but close enough to keep an eye on Axel and the pilot, eyes half-lidded, seemingly dozing but in reality wide awake.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

While on the plane, Eric was pondering and stratagizing. He knew that taking over Team Aqua straight from their home base was a stretch. After all, he was still on board with his Islandhopping idea, but he was cool with it. After all, Axel was the boss. He also thought about the pistol Axel gave him. He had never killed anyone. Just stunned them. That's why he brought the tranquilizer. But, again, he calmed his mind by keeping himself busy. He attached the silencer from his tranquelizer onto the pistol, and snuck it back into his bag. This was a lot to grasp, but he tryed to calm his mind till he reached Sydney.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I was sound asleep, when I felt the plane begin to shake. Instantly awake, I movved forward to the cockpit. "The sky is clear, and yet it feels like we're hitting turbulence. What's wrong?" The pilot was sweating anxiously, and replied, "Sir, it's not turbulence; we're being followed by a squad of six Salamences. Right now, they can't fire, but they're rapidly getting closer. The shaking was me activating the boost thrusters." I rushed to the back. "Everyone buckle up. We're about to be in for some rough flying."

I went to the back and looked out a window. Three dots on each side. Not good. Probably Aqua goons. Running back to the front, I yelled, "Flying and Psychic Pokes out!! We're probably gonna go down soon!" The pilot was shaking now. The boosters had blown. He said, "I can't shake them, and if they hit the engines, this plane's gonna blow. Get your team and bail out. I'll stall them for as long as I can. And... good luck. To all of you." I was moved by this man's willing sacrifice. "Hopefully we'll meet on the other side."

Psystone came out. "Alright, guys and gals. We're about to jump out of a plane. Use your Psychic or Flying Pokemon to reach the ground. In about ten seconds, we're gonna fly right over what I think is an uninhabited island. We all need to meet on the island, then find a way to get to Sydney." I opened the door, and jumped....

Far above, I watched the six Salamence draw within firing distance. Six Hyper Beams destroyed the plane. It exploded in a ball of fire. I said my farewells to out pilot, then had Psystone lower me to the ground. We landed in the forest, but on the way down, I realized three things: there was an Aqua base on the island; they were going to be looking for us; and I was sure they knew who we were and what we were here to do. I hit the ground, and blacked out.
((each of you need to land on the island, and find each other or me. Don't go to the base yet))

Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

The first jolt to the plane sent Cassie straight upright in her seat, wide awake and fumbling for a knife, before realizing what was going on and grabbing her Charizard's Pokeball. As Axel gave the orders, she nodded sharply. "See you down there."

Axel leaped from the plane-- Cassie took a last look at the pilot, memorizing his face swiftly. Just one more innocent that these monsters are going to pay for. She tossed him a military salute which was met by a grim smile, before she leaped clear, pressing the button on Anomandaris' Pokeball as she fell. The huge black Charizard materialized instantly, his wings snapping open to slow his descent, his Trainer falling neatly onto his back with a *thud*.

"Nice catch, big guy. Now, let's go groundside."

Dari growled agreement, folding his wings and diving faster than any of the attacking Salamences could follow. Cassie clung on to his neck, gripping a pale-blue Pokeball in her hand, knowing the Pokemon within was her best chance of countering Salamences and Team Aqua's standard Water types.

The Charizard landed, and Cassie slid from his back, patting him in thanks and recalling him, before tossing the pale blue Pokeball to the ground. With a high-pitched croon, a Pokemon resembling a "haunted kimono" appeared-- a Froslass.

"Hey Princess. I know it's a little warm for you, but I need to find Axel, and there are Salamences up there attacking us."

The Ice-type cooed again, floating alongside Cassie as she set out to find Axel.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric Reached for Scar's pokeball and released him. Scar streached his wings and released an earsplitting shriek. "This feels so much like Point Break!" Eric Exclaimed. Then he grabbed Scar and jumped out of the Jet. He assumed the "Bullet Position" and rocketed downward, then Scar opened his wings and flew swiftly downwards. He landed right next to Cassie, and jumped off scar. "I like this team! I'm living an action movie! Now let's find Axel."

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 am
Fails at life
Fails at life

I released Flygon from his pokeball. "Come on Flygon, we have to jump." Flygon flew off the plane, followed by me jumping. I landed on his back, hard. "Y'know, I think that kinda hurt Flygon. Maybe you should work on catching people[:" Flygon dove to the ground fast, landing in the middle of a forest. "That's not good...let's go find the others!" We took off running. After awhile We found Axel, knocked out on the ground, next to his Metagross. "Hey Axel, are you okay?" I began trying to wake Axel up, it took awhile, but he woke up. "Are you alright?"

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:12 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((AnimeFreak, it's coinsidered godmodding when you control other players, in this case, finding Axel knocked out.))
A bit of adrenaline still coursed through Eric's veins. The jump made him eager for more. He soon realized that he was okay with jumping straight into Team Aqua's base and going from there. Scar nuzzled up next to him, and he thought that everything was going to end up okay...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next