It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((not really, it was minor, so it doesn't bug me; however, please don't use smilies in the RP, unless ooc; it kinda bugs me lol))
The 13-year old shook me awake... Kris?? Was his name Kris?? I sat up and looked around. "Yeah, softening landings isn't Psystone's specialty." Standing up, I said, "We need to find the others. Team Aqua knew we were coming, they know who we are, and what we're here to do, which means that if they find us, they will kill us. Our pilot's dead, and the only other way to Sydney is the plane at their base. Let's get going." I knew that now was not a time for secrecy, as it would get us killed.

Dragging the kid behind me, I began looking for the others. We did not find them. Instead, an Aqua grunt and his Poochyena came out of the jungle. He cried out, "Hey, you must be the survivors from that plane!! Halt--" I shot him twice in the chest. He fell to the ground, dead. I was about to turn to his Poochyena, when I felt a pang deep down. I thought of Miten. Shaking my head, I addressed the small creature, "You have three seconds to scram before I kill you too. Don't go back to Aqua. They will only kill you was well." It scampered off into the forest. I lowered my gun, when I saw a Froslass. I was about to raise my gun, when I saw who was following it. "Good. You found us. Kris here will fill you in on what I found out, while I dig a really fast grave for this fellow." I turned, and Psystone began helping me to put this unknown man to rest.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:22 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Finally, Axel and Kris were found. "Okay, now that we've found each other, lets get going! Does anybody have a map, or a GPS, or know where we are? Axel?"

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I paused for a moment. Panting, I said, "We don't need one. It's an island that's about 10 square miles. The base is five miles south. We'll make a camp for the night, set up a watch, and set out in the morning. We're gonna have to steal an Aqua plane, but Aqua uses a model that requires a passcode to get into, which means we're going to have to break into their radio tower. For now, you and Cassie need to go out and get food. I thought we'd be in Sydney tonight, so I didn't bring any camping equipment. Cash is useless here. Don't use your guns to hunt, though. We don't want to attract attention." I turned back to the grave.
((AF_98, you should probably figure out how to make a fire or tent or something; but feel free to do w/e you want))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Water is more of a priority than food. I have Iodine Pills in my bag that take microorganisims out of the water. I'm also a good fisherman. Believe me, you don't get out of Florida without learning to fish. Do you know if there are any rivers to get water from?"

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:48 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((VERB: just do it. or something like that lol. seriously though, you don't have to ask me about everything. you can just go out and do it.))
I looked at him. "No, but it's a relatively small island, so you could probably get to a beach. Don't do it, though. It's too easy to get caught by a beach patrol, and I don't think you could withstand torture long enough for the rest of us to escape. Just go hunting; this grunt has a backpack with a couple of water bottles in it. We'll ration it later."

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:54 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Okay, I'll just hunt." And with that, Eric left. He fashioned a blowgun out of a stick, and dipped the darts he made in the liquid within his tranquilizer, so that he would stun anything he hunted. Looks like we're going to have fresh Torchic tonight!
((Sorry for asking, you seemed to know more about this island. Don't you think we should wait for LadyMiir? She hasn't logged on in a while.))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:06 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((well, Axel only knows what he saw as he dropped onto the island; it's possible there's water somewhere on the island; and LadyMiir usually logs on at the end of the day (my time) and she'll catch up eventually. she's experienced, so don't worry about it. if every RP waited for someone, most would probably wind up dying out (sorry ladymiir lol). btw, try to make longer posts less frequently, rather than constant short ones; it's easier to remember who's doing what that way.))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay. I'll make longer posts.))

While hunting, Eric bagged a few assorted bird pokemon. Whilst bringing them back from camp, he descided to stop by a small lake, and took a drink. He couldn't know that he would be discovered. A grunt jumped out from nowhere and wrestled him to the ground. "What are you doin' here, kid?" Eric took the pistol out of his pocket, and shot round into his chest. "Oh what have I done!" Eric exclaimed. Needless to say, soon he was taking all he could from the body. He stole a pistol, some rounds, A few bottles of water, and some C-Rations ((Food.)) A few pokemon were included, but Eric didn't bother to check what they were. He just tossed them in his bag, and would deposit them into the PC when he could. He quickly scurried back to camp. The gang wouldn't believe this. ((was this long enough?))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Cinder, start the fire please." Cinder let loose a blast of fire on the wood. "There, tents up, fire made...well Axel, I'm gonna go have a little look around, not far, and dont worry if im caught, im pretty smart." Just before I walked out of camp, Eric came back. I judged from what he was holding that he killed someone. "So, kill anything good lately? Well, I do hope you disposed of the body." Then I left. It was a pretty dense forest, and there were pokemon everywhere. Guess that means Eric had to at least get something.
-----------------------------------
When I came back to camp, I returned with a bunch of plants and berries that I knew were edible. "So...how exactly do we plan to infiltrate their base, steal a plane and come out alive? And I hope you dont expect me to use that gun you gave me Axel, im not killin' anyone anytime soon."

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:06 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" I got some of the grunts pokemon. I guess we can get them to help. And you proboably will have to use your gun. If it helps, I can give you my Tranquilizer, but if one of the grunts wakes up, they'll remember that you shot them, so you have to avoid being seen when shooting it. Back on the entry plan, we can either burst in there guns blazing, or do it silently. I plan on doing it silently. It has a higher success rate. Now, have any of you guys gone rock climbing before? 'Cause we're going through the top of the tower. Unless anybody has a better plan?"

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((note: AF_98, try not to know stuff that you read other characters did; now, if you said that Eric had blood on him, then it would be a safe assumption. just a tip for better RPing. Steel_Eel: yeah, that's a good length))
I finally finished the grave. Psystone gently lowered the body into the ground, then pushed all the dirt in. Unfortunately, Eric had killed another one, only this one was left in the jungle. It was my first priority. "Eric, Kris, you two need to stay here and watch the camp later. Tonight, Cassie and I will go out and find the remaining body, so that we can bury it. Kris, you can and will use that gun, because when it comes down to the wire, it's you or them who has to die; and unless you absolutely hate yourself, you'll want them to go first." I stoked the fire a little bit, then looked at Eric. "First of all, where are we going to get rope or spikes for that?? How are we going to avoid being caught by anybody who might happen to look up? No, we're not going in through the top. We need to get in and get out really fast with as little attention as possible. If they think we're still here, we'll have more time to stake out in Sydney. Tomorrow, we'll get to the base perimeter, and watch their security; from there we'll make our move." I grabbed a couple of berries, ate them, and began to clean my gun. I had a feeling I would need it.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((I only killed one person, not two...))
"Okay, but I'm still feeling guilty on the whole 'I commited manslaughter' thing. I need a nonlethal weapon. Preferably something that would hit multiple targets." Eric ripped open one of the rations, and ate the crackers inside. Then he took a berry, and bit a small peice. For one day he'd lived an action movie, and he already was sick of it. "I'm sorry. I have something to do..." He spoke softly as he walked into the forest. He was headed in the direction of the lake.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:09 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((i know; i killed one, then you killed another. that was my count))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:13 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Oh. Thank god.))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie slipped away into the forest, returning later with a few Pidgey and a stack of fruit in hand, setting them up over the fire to cook.

"Actually, we can make rope out of vines, and if anyone has a Rock Pokemon, Lucario can form spikes by shattering the boulders they produce." Cassie spoke up quietly in response to Axel's acerbic questions as Eric vanished into the brush. "Our Ghosts and Psychics can also cloak our presence, I know Frossy can do it with me."

She shrugged as she took a bite of one of the tropical fruits, tossing a Pokeball to the ground to release her Swampert and handing the Pokemon a berry. "Swampert can smell the body, and he digs fast. We'll be back in half an hour."

She touched the big blue Pokemon's shoulder-- the Water-type let out a soft grunt of acknowledgement and moved off into the forest.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Eric ran through the brush, until he reached the lake. The water reaked of blood. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a familiar voice said "You know kid, you're a really are a terrible shot." Eric turned around and saw a soaked, crippled Aqua grunt, with a bullet wound in his arm. Eric grabbed a Sturdy Branch, and whacked the grunt in the shin. The grunt immediatly fell to the ground, unconsious...
------------------------------------------

Eric burst through the bushes, band ran back into the camp site. "Guys, you'll never guess what happened! I was at the lake, where I killed the grunt, when he came back because I shot him in the shoulder, and not the chest, so I bashed his Peronial Nerve, right on his leg, and that KO'd him, so I forced a few Extra Strength Asprin in his mouth, so he should be out cold. The Guilt is gone! Now I need some water..."

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((OOC: Cassie is still at the campsite, just her Swampert is off burying the Grunt.))

Cassie stared at the boy in utter shock. "... if you're telling the truth, that has got to be one of the dumbest decisions ever. You saw him TWICE, and he saw your face before you knocked him out. Now he's seen which way you come from and what you look like. Even if he's out cold, he's still a liability."

She glanced at Axel and stood up, unsheathing a dagger, eyes going icy cold. "It seems like I'll have to take care of this. Excuse me."

Cassie walked out into the forest, following the trail Eric had left behind to the lake and the unconscious, soaked Grunt. I hate killing in cold blood. But it's necessary.

"Sorry about this." she muttered, before slashing a knife across the man's throat, producing a jagged cut attributable to wild Pokemon claws. Blood spurted over her face and hands-- the young woman cursed raggedly, wiping most of it off with a leaf, too tired to care, before kicking the body into the lake, cleaning her blade and returning to camp.

Last edited by LadyMiir on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((if my earlier post had worked.... oh well))
Cassie and I were about to leave, when Eric came back, yelling something about how the Grunt was still alive. I grabbed him before he could get at our supplies. "Wait, he was still alive?! Stupid kid!! If he wakes up before we get back to him, and he has a radio or something, we're screwed!!" Cassie took this moment to leave. Being rougher than the other two, she was probably going to kill him. I took Eric's collar in my fist, and made him sit down in front of me.

"Now listen up, cause I'm only gonna say this once. Morals are what separates us from them. But there's a point where you have to get your hands dirty. Next time, if you simply feel you cannot do it, take him back with you, or it'll be your head on the chopping block. If you're a liability to the mission, I won't have a second thought about leaving your cold dead body on the bottom of some lake. Got it?" Cassie got back. "Is it taken care of?" Of course, then I noticed that her knife was slightly out of the sheath, indicating that she had probably used it. "Good. Now tomorrow, we're going to stake out the base. At night, we'll break in through the front doors; we'll use Eric's tranq to knock out any guards. Once we have the codes, we'll leave. And that'll be all. Any questions? Good. Now Cassie, you stand the first watch. I'll take the last one. Get some sleep, guys..." I found a nice piece of jungle floor, and tried to go to sleep....

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded coolly as Swampert returned, his forepaws dirtied slightly. The big Water-type approached his trainer and nodded to let her know the task was complete, receiving a pat and some food in thanks. Without being asked, he produced a small stream of water from his mouth to let her wash off the residual blood on her face and hands.

"Thanks big guy, now take a rest." Cassie recalled him, sending out Froslass and her Charizard. "I want you two to keep watch. Frossy take one direction, Dari take the other. Alert me if anything comes up."

Froslass cooed in response and faded into the shadows-- Anomander lay down and curled up to hide his white belly and red wing-undersides, tucking his tail under his wing as his red eyes gleamed ferally in the blackness. Cassie sat down beside the Charizard, leaning on his side with a quiet sigh, sharpening her knife.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Stupid Kid? I'm Three years younger than you. Nothing gives you the right to man handle me! Morals are what join you with them, as cold blooded killers. Now I've got a mission to complete, and I don't need you to help me. I'm going to take a boat, and hightail it to Sydney. I've got contacts. And I have another team. One that won't kill for the hell of it! So goodbye and good riddence!" And with that he left. ((You will be seeing him again, so don't rule me out. I have story arcs planned))

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie didn't look up from her knife.

"You're taking a boat? Team Aqua uses WATER Pokemon, remember? What Pokemon do you have? Anyting capable of countering an angry Gyarados? How about those Salamence we saw earlier? Or even a Mightyena or Sharpedo?"

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Fine, I'll find some other way to travel! But I'm out of here!" He yelled from a distance.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Like what? If you don't use the sea, you'll have to use the land, and it's dark and you don't know the area. Only other option is by air, and if one of those Salamence catches you, you can kiss your "contacts" goodbye. Besides, how do you know where you're going to?"

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"All I know is i'd rather be caught by team Aqua than stay here with you Murderers. Besides, I'm a liability. You don't need me."

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie shrugged casually. "We'll see how far you get. I saw Victreebel, Exeggutor, and Nidoking tracks while I was exploring, and I know all three of those are nocturnal. Best be careful."

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34  Next