It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

This... was not good. If the Teams had a base on the Moon, they could launch devastating attacks anywhere on the planet. Even worse, it seemed as though it was a joint collaboration. Before, we could always count on them to vie for power amongst one another - but now they were allies?? Cassie was right; something big was going down.

I looked at the other two. "Let's print this list out and bring it back; Steven and Blue need to see this." As we set about printing a copy and erasing our tracks from the system, I wondered which was more of a priority: eliminating the Execs, or finding out about the Moon Base??

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Cassie turned to look at Axel as she recalled Rotom and picked up the printout, folding it carefully. "I know you two want to rush off to the lunar base right away, but I don't think it's advisable. They probably have more forces there than we can handle. In my opinion, we're best off eliminating the Executives one by one so they can't go rushing to their bosses' aid, and weakening the Teams as much as possible before we go confront the Bosses."

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:27 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Though I wish to finally see the moon, I think Cassie's plan is the most... logical. The best plan would be to knock out the key structural points in their modus operandi. It'll be like destroying a building." I walked with the rest of the team. Space could wait.
((Where is Bou?))

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Bou is buried to his eyebrows by real life. I haven't spoken to him in a couple weeks, which is saying something.))

"So, where to next? As I recall there are still three more Rocket executives-- Petrel, Athena, and Archer. Not to mention Giovanni himself." Cassie calmly remarked as they left the town, returning to the caves.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well, if we eliminate Giovanni now, he's just going to be replaced by someone else, so he should definitely be last. As for the other three, there's probably three places on that list that I would dub the most likely: Chicago, Sacramento, and Jacksonville. But other than that, I'm not totally sure." We continued walking back.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:11 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded as she re-entered the caves and was nearly bowled over by Volkner's Luxray, the blue Electric feline bounding up to her in a happy greeting, nuzzling her hand and rubbing her legs. "I think Florida will be where Archer is hiding... just a hunch, considering he's the toughest of all three remaining Executives, and it makes sense that he'd be hiding out where it's easiest to access lunar equipment and data, since Giovanni would want his most trusted operative there..."

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34