It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Fails at life
Fails at life

"I have Gallade and Luna...so i guess." I began thinking out how we would infiltrate the base. ((Kris is lost in thought now, good luck getting through to him[:))

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:09 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
"You work it out, and hurry." Cassie calmly looked over at Eric. "What about you? Do you have any Psychics that can help you get in there?"

As the younger boy thought, the female Absol jumped into Cassie's lap, and the woman stroked her gently. "I know, girl, I know. We'll get your kits out safely, I promise."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:15 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((how small are the absols supposed to be? Anywayz, still thinking.))

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:18 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Euh, a bit smaller than a dog? I'd imagine the male would be larger (he's off retrieving Axel atm). I can't do anything till one of you two posts anyway... ))

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((well S_E isnt on so ill just have to stop thinking))
"Ok, on with our plan. We sneak in cloaked by our psychic and ghost types, Rotom takes out the cameras and security systems. We get in, hopefully undetected, and Eric takes to the control room. From there Cassie goes in and frees Kyogre, ill go free Groudon. After that we take out Netago and the Magma leader. Then we finally leave and ignite the bomb, controlling the blast radius with the Psychic pokemon and effectively taking out Magma and Aqua. Whatever traces are left will have to be wiped clean later. Is that an acceptable plan?" I eyed Cassie and Eric, looking back and forth between them. "Well?"

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:35 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"It sounds good." Cassie glancd outside at the whirling sandstorm. "But let's wait till evening, when the desert cools down and the sand subsides. We'll have darkness cover that way, and Magma's Fire types won't feel so good in the cold."

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:58 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Ok, im going to sleep till then...when was the last time we had any sleep anyway?" I walked into the shade of the caves and set up my sleeping bag and tent. "You should get some rest too." I layed down in my sleeping bag and drifted off to sleep, leaving my pokemon on gaurd duty.
((seriously, im going to sleep in both worlds right now, see ya later[:))

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie nodded, looking at Swampert. "You and Garchomp take turns to watch. Call me if there's anything."

The two Absols joined her as she found a flat piece of rock to stretch out on, sleeping lightly despite the howling wind outside.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

*Yawn* I sat up and looked around. "Im awake, now...it's dark out too so...when do we go on with our plan?" I got up and packed away my tent and sleeping bag. Cassie was still sleeping. Hmm... I got an evil grin on my face. "Amp." The giant purple yellow pokemon walked over and roared at Cassie, statling her awake. "The plan...?"
((i edited my profile, Amp is now the Exploud in my sig))

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Umm, no. I'm the only one qualified to defuse the Magma bomb. After taking too many physics and engineering classes to count, I should be in the silo. Besides, I have an old friend that can protect me." I petted Lupin ((That's what I named him. Yes, it is the name of the Professor in the 3rd Harry Potter book.)) I took out the odd knife I found in Sydney. I pressed the button on the side, and the two sharp prongs shot out of the sides. I had an Idea. I went out to the helicopter, took a broken rotor blade, and a fusion cutter. I returned and got to work. I made a two and a half inch blade, formed to fit the handle of the knife. Now I had a sword with prongs... made out of a metal helicopter rotor. "Kris, can your Gallade or Lunatone retreive a pokeball from these coordinates. It looks like a meteoroid." I handed a peice of paper with the coordinates on it. I was almost ready to burn down the house.

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:57 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Eric, I said Ignite, not Defuse. I mean big bomb go boom! Do you understand?" I gave Eric a look like he was a stupid 5-year-old.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I felt like... crap. I punched him in the side of the head, and then drew my sword. "Don't talk to me like that, and don't mess with me, kid. I've been on Earth 4 more years than you." I put my sword back, and backed off. " Now how 'bout -you- go to the control room, and I free Groudon and ignite the bomb. I'm better at this kind of thing anyway."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:17 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"How immature, if i wanted to i could easily take you down. And we'll ALL be igniting the bomb, we have to get out of the base first anyway. God, how stupid can you get?"

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:20 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"You want to know how immature I am?" I took out my tranquilizer, and... put it back. "You wont get that satisfaction from me. Besides, you obviously don't understand the concept of age. A 17 year old is -definatly- more mature than a 13 year old." I sighed, and walked dow deeper into the cave and said "An eye for an eye will leave the world blind."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Age has nothing to do with maturity." I walked back to the Pokemon drinking hole and laughed quietly. Extremely immature. And he thinks he can take me on? Nobody here has actually seen me in action yet.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Yes. Drink that water, and you'll get Cholera. Your pokemon too." I laughed, and took a sip of the bottle of water in my bag. He thinks he's so high. He can go die in the base for all I care.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:37 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((S_E, its the water Swampert provided us with, and your pokemon are drinking from it too...and Kris isnt drinking it, hes just sitting there.))
I heard what Eric was thinking thanks to Gallade. Hmph, higher than you at least. And you're just feeding to my impressions of you. Idiot.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Feeding my impressions? Higher than me? You F***ing wish." A Metang floated over. "Meet Metallica. I Sent him a Satillite Page, and he teleported over."

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((you seriously did not just steal my Metagross's nickname, did you?))
So, no thoughts are safe any more Eric. Can you keep your thoughts under control?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sorry. I'll change it.))
Well my Metang can block your Gallade and Lunatone's psychic mind probes. "How about we stop this madness and prepare for the task ahead."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:57 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

((eh, i dont mind, i just found it weird))
You wanna bet? "The only 'mad' thing here is you. And if you could comprehend my words you'd know we're already prepared."

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:00 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"What the hell is your problem? You've been barraging me with insults since we got here! Why? What have I done to you?"

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:05 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"My problem? Maybe you just have to grow-up and get some intelligance!"

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:08 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

" I happen to have an IQ of 203. Now can you please calm down and stop insulting me?"

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 pm
Fails at life
Fails at life

"Oh really? 203? That sounds like a...LIE! And im the one who needs to calm down? Im always calm. You're the one who almost pulled a sword AND tranquilizer out on me. Get Cassie to come get me when we're gonna go through with the plan, until then, i'll be at the Oasis." I walked away, angry as hell completely calm and made my way to the Oasis.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 34  Next