It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 34  Next
 Reality's Fantasy (Looking for more advanced players) 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
Kyogre lifted a fin and Cassie peeked out at the shout. "The Lady is willing to help us. If my suspicions are correct, they're going to summon Rayquaza..."

Froslass and Rotom appeared, and were swiftly recalled. "Thanks guys, take a break for now."

The tank juddered to a halt, and Cassie motioned Eric under the fin, listening carefully to the sound of voices above.

"No sign of your intruders, Netago. Are you sure they're around?" a woman drawled.

"Zey are very... perseestent, ze leetle pests." Netago answered grumpily. "Zey -must- be here."

Cassie tensed up at the woman's voice. "Never thought I'd find -you- here." she muttered quietly.

((Last post for now, possibly be back later. You can have the unknown woman threaten to harm the Absol kits if we don't show ourselves, but don't rescue the kits just yet.))

Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:44 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Your suspicions are correct. They're going to capture it." I looked at Kyogre. "Hey, long time no see!" Yes, you're the one who released me and to get caught by Team Magma. "Yeah, sorry about that." "Hey, who's there?" A woman yelled. "Show yourself, or this Absol dies!" She held up a baby Absol, one of the mother's. I took my rifle, and shot her in the head. Then, I hopped off Metallic, and kicked Netago in the crotch. Then, I held the rifle to his head and said "Look who's on the other side of the gun now." "Joo will never take me alive!" He held out a trigger to a C4 explosive strapped to his chest. I stuck my palm into his neck. I had tied a dart to my wrist, which was now in Netago's neck. "We've got about 20 minutes. What's the plan?

Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Did you zink eet would be zat easy?" Netago laughed as an ominous shape loomed up behind Eric-- there was a roar, and a Machamp's fist hit the boy, sending him flying and freeing Netago. The Fighting-type casually caught the Absol kit in one of its other arms.

"Idiot boy." A tall brunette dressed in red laughed quietly from her spot on a raised dais, eyes cold and hard, a cage of squeaking Absol kits at her feet as the Machamp handed her the white fuzzball in its hand. "Brute force will get you nowhere. Now, where is the rest of your group?"

She smirked at the dismay on his face, holding up the young Absol by its scruff. "Hero, eh? Well, if you don't tell me... Hellhound."

The Houndoom slinked out of the shadows, scars showing through its black pelt as it growled softly, red eyes fixed on the kit now squeaking in pure terror, licking its lips...

((Don't shoot the Houndoom, or the woman. I have plans for them. You'll want to try to figure out who she is, stall a bit.))

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I wiped the blood off my face. "Soft-A**, Hiding behind you B**** of a Pokemon." I took the sword out from my back, and released my Feraligator. "Shane, kick his A**!" The gator shot a massive gush of water at the Machamp. Then, he lunged at the humanoid, and slashed his chest open. Meanwhile, I was in a battle with Netago. I rushed forward and tryed to slash him with my sword. He grabbed on, and pulled it out of my hand. He slashed me a few times in the back. I finally landed a punch, and broke his nose, but he moved it back in place and kept fighting. Finally, I found a crow bar, and bashed Netago's skull, sending him tumbling back, dazed. Unfortunatly, Shane was K.O'd, and the Machamp grabbed me and Netago started to beat me to a pulp. "Vhat will you do now, kid?" I smirked and said "Just remember, I never fight without guns." I took out the pistol I'd had attached to my leg, and shot down Netago. Metallic stabbed his claws into Machamp, causing his grip to retract. "Ugh. You okay Cassie?"

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Cassie... haven't heard that name in a while. Get rid of your tinkertoy, Brutus." The Machamp grinned, and proceeded to toss the Metang like a Frisbee as he returned to the woman's side.

"Cassie, is it? I know you're here somewhere... Come out, or I'll kill the kit."

"You wouldn't -dare-." Cassie snarled, standing up on Kyogre's raised fin, eyes glaring right into the woman. "Diana."

Diana, the Magma Commander, grinned at her. "Long time no see, -friend-. Still got that runty little lizard with you?"

"As a matter of fact... yes." Cassie pressed a button on her Pokeball and released her Charizard into the area, the black dragon spotting Diana at once and growling lowly in his throat, tail flame starting to burn more intensely.

"Well, he shaped up pretty good. You didn't do so badly after all." Diana mocked, producing another growl from the Charizard.

"Says the person who didn't know that pulling a Charmander's tail is a sure way to get bitten." Cassie retorted sharply, looking over at Eric. "We started on the same day. She would have taken Dari as her starter, but she pulled his tail to get his attention and he bit her. She dumped him after that, and I took him instead."

"Oh, and about the kit?" Diana smirked evilly. "I dare."

"NO!"

With a flick of the wrist, she threw the terrified kit towards the Houndoom, which leaped up and caught the fuzzball in its teeth, biting down viciously and shaking it like a terrier with a rat. The kit's agonized squeal cut off abruptly as the Absol parents cried out, making a move as if to rush the Dark-type, but were halted by its demonic "smile" as it let the blood-stained little body fall to the floor.

"You -know- you never harm kits." Cassie growled, stepping lightly off Kyogre's fin to stand on the edge of the tank, Dari's head near her booted feet. "The one rule of Pokemon combat, pregnant females and kits are -never- harmed."

Diana grinned at her adversary. "You're too soft to do a thing about it."

"Wrong." Cassie's voice was harsh. "You harmed an innocent, and I. Will. Destroy. You."

((Feel free to write a battle between you and Netago or the other grunts in t he room, he can have whatever you think is appropriate, like maybe a Gyarados. The Machamp belongs to Diana, as does the Houndoom. Cassie will be battling Diana six-on-six.))

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I walked over to Metang and said "Well, she's just the definition of B****." I helped him back up, and took my rifle. I shot a guard, and got bruised up by two others in the process, while Netago wriggled on the floor in pain. As soon ans I defeated them, I walked across the room, and revived Shane with some smelling salts. I should have helped out in battle, but I knew Cassie would kill me in her mood right now.
----------------------------------------

A medic walked over to Netago. "Don't!" I yelled. "If you knew what he did to me... To many people..." The doctor shuddered. "Just leave. I can tell bad things will happen to this place, and you don't deserve to die." "And I do?" said a familiar Russian accent. "Zis is my final bet. I thin I can beat zou 1-6." "You're on." Netago released giant Gyrados. Larger than any other. I released my Aggron and my Skarmory- one of the best tag teams in the world. Cobalt, my Aggron, pulled the Gyrados's tail, while Skar made a deep gash from eye to eye. Skar was blasted by a Hyperbeam, Which blasted him across the room, and knocked him out. Cobalt re-attached to the Gyrados's swinging tail, and swung him around the room. The beast whipped his tail, and left Cobalt stuck in a crater. Next, I released two pokemon I had almost never used, Storm, my Swampert, and Lupin. As if by magic, they cooperated better than any pokemon team I've ever seen. I told Storm to use Surf, and Lupin jumped used the boost to attack the Gyrados, and the wolf ripped out the serpent's throat. The beast fell slowly, roaring as he dropped to the ground, and onto Netago. First he laughed. Then, he was silent.

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Cassie spoke softly-- Dari reached up and gathered his trainer onto his shoulder gently, placing her on the ground. "Well, Diana? We don't have all day, you know."

The brunette smirked. "I'll finish you with one Pokemon and have time to spare. Hellhound, go!"

The Houndoom leaped towards Cassie, only to see her grin. "Did you think I'd go after Team Magma without -one- Pokemon that can counter Fire types?" Cassie held out the Net Ball and pressed the button--

-- and the pouncing Fire Pokemon was knocked head over heels by a Waterfall-boosted uppercut from a very annoyed Swampert, flying through the air till it collided with a wall and slid down the wall in an unceremonious heap.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:44 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I checked Netago's pulse. "Dead. I'd run now, to the city. This place is going to light up like Nitroglycerin." I said to the doctor. "If I were you, I'd go to Japan. You can practice on free citizens." The doctor nodded and ran away. I bandaged up my back, and various other parts of my body. Both of my fists were wrapped in Moleskin and Gause. "Lets make sure history never forgets our names."
((If you guys want Netago to come back, he could mysteriously return, because somehow he can do that.))

Last edited by Steel_Eel on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

"Hellhound, get up!" Diana screamed-- the doglike Pokemon got to its feet, shaking its head, only to be knocked sideways by a flurry of blows from Skipper, his teeth bared as he hammered his fists into the Houndoom. With a yelp and a whimper, it collapsed, unconscious, as Skipper returned to his owner's side--

-- and both combatants staggered from the sound of the grenade explosion. Cassie let out her Rotom and whispered to it, "Find Eric. Tell him to get Kyogre and Groudon out of here, then get over here because they're summoning Rayquaza and I'll need backup."

Rotom chirped and vanished, Diana scowling at her defeated Houndoom as she returned it. "Worthless hound. Brutus, get in there!"

The Machamp jumped in with a grin, cracking its knuckles-- Cassie shook her head in mock-dismay. "You never learn, do you Diana? Skip, come back. Princess, you're up."

She tossed the ball to the ground, releasing her Froslass, who cooed gently, big blue eyes fixed on the Machamp.

"Ice on Fighting? Now who's the stupid one?" Diana taunted.

"Oh, I'm just getting started." Cassie gave her a grin that was more reminiscent of a crocodile's toothy smile.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:34 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, AF Should be coming in with Groudon soon, so LM can keep battleing while AF and I try to stop Team Magma. ))

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:02 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Sounds good. Steel_Eel, your character is currently a bit of a Mary-Sue (if you don't know what that means, google it). I would appreciate it if you took more than just three sentences to overcome EVERY obstacle, including a fully grown adult and criminal leader battling you.))

"Brutus, crush it." Diana snapped as the Machamp lumbered forward-- Cassie's expression didn't change.

"Start up the hail, girl." she murmured-- Froslass cooed gently, before shooting a blast of ice into the sky, breaking it up with Thunderbolt to produce makeshift hail, and vanishing from sight. Brutus growled angrily, flailing his fists around at any hint of a shadow in the miniature hailstorm.

"Running away so quickly?" Diana taunted, but Cassie smiled ferally.

"Nope. Ice Beam!"

Froslass emerged from the hail and fired a powerful Ice Beam straight at one of the Machamp's arms, freezing it solid-- the Machamp broke the ice easily with a fist, glaring at the Ice-type.

"That was it? You're weaker than I thought." Diana scoffed.

"Not quite. Remember what happens when an overheated muscle is cooled suddenly?"

Diana went pale as Brutus bellowed in pain, gripping the previously-frozen arm with another arm, as Cassie's smile grew larger and more toothy.

"Muscle cramps. Frossy, take him out!"

The Froslass let out an eerie cry before opening up on the Machamp with a furious series of Ice Beam and Thunderbolt-- it didn't take long to knock out the dazed and pained Machamp.

"Two down, four to go. Who's next up?"

Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:02 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. I have to edit some posts in my free time.
EDIT: I got badly beaten up a few times in my edits. Now I'm not invincible anymore.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Looks better. I'll be keeping an eye on your character and will let you know if it happens again, but not to worry too much.))

Diana glared at her rival, then hurled a Pokeball to the floor-- a brown rat with enormous teeth emerged from the red light, baring its fangs at Froslass.

"Stereotypical evil Pokemon..." Cassie muttered. "Frossy, back!"

The red light enveloped her Ice-type, before Cassie threw out another Pokeball, this one releasing her Lucario. The Steel Jackal looked around, saw the Raticate, and barked in an almost bored manner.

"Hyper Fang!" Diana shouted-- as the Raticate hurtled forward, Lucario crouched, seizing it by its whiskers to stop the Pokemon's attack. "Blast it, Raticate, get out of there!"

The Rat Pokemon struggled furiously and finally managed to break free-- but left one of its whiskers behind in Lucario's paw as it staggered, balance suddenly very off. Cassie grinned at the sight as Diana cursed and threatened. "Raticate rely on their whiskers for balance, remember, Di?"

Before her opponent could respond, she looked at Lucario and flicked a finger in the Raticate's direction-- Lucario nodded and with a burst of speed, was pummelling the off-balance Raticate with a powerful Close Combat. The brown rat didn't stand a chance.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:46 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Just wondering, what's the backstory on Axel's dissapearance? Anyways, on with the story.))
Eric looked in the crater that Cobalt was in. The KO'd Pokemon had gash wounds in between is armor plates. I got Shane and Metallic to help him out, and Bandaged his scars. Skar was embedded in the Dry Wall. Storm punched him out, and set him on the floor. He was the worst of all. The bird's pulse was uneven. Then, his pulse stopped. "Someone get the Med Kit!" I was passed a Kit, and took a portable AED out of it. I placed the pads on his chest, and gave him a jolt. A loud screech came out of his beak, and I pulled the pads off. I hugged the bird, and got a shock. At first, it hurt, but that didn't matter because... He was back...

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Assume he disappeared for some soul-searching and will rejoin us in America.))

"Fighting type, eh? Spook, go!" Diana recalled her downed Raticate and released a purple blob of shadow with red eyes and a huge grin-- a Gengar.

"Pshhhhh. Did you really think we didn't take precautions against Ghost types?" Cassie scoffed as Lucario moved from paw to paw in a little dance, glowing blue from the boost of the Swords Dance.

"Cari, Crunch!"

Lucario dashed towards the Ghost and sank his teeth into its shadowy body, producing a shriek of pain as the Lucario bit down again and again.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, so we're going to America last? I thought we would go to the Moon last, because space is like the final fronteir.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:31 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((No, we're going to America after this, to deal with the Rockets, then Europe to deal with Galactic. THEN the Moon.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:42 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay. I was going to have a story arc where I find my parents, who were kidnapped on the Moon.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:45 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((We can work that in. What would you say to having some canon heroes help us, like Red, Oak, Lance, etc? It makes sense that if the bad guys could come through, so can the heroes. I'll edit this to have IC stuff later, 'cause I gotta get ready for work.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:51 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Okay, but I think we should wait until AF's understudy arrives. We still don't know anything about him/her.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:19 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((****, i think AF_98 got banned. look at his profile. can you guys try to recruit someone before you get to America?? sorry to drop in. i've been following, kinda, and LM and i have been talking about potential directions for this to go....so....))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, AF got banned. The Mods hate him. Anyways, he hired an understudy to fill in his place, but we don't know him/her. Thanks for dropping in, BTW.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((no offense to him, but he probably did something to deserve it. who's this understudy?? you don't know who it is, or don't know them well?? i'm okay with anyone as long as they have decent grammar, manners, and creativity.))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:57 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

((Yeah, we don't know who it is, and AF hasn't been on in a long time. Time will tell...))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:33 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((we should probably just look for someone on our own, since i'm pretty sure he won't be able to log on again; i'm going to start advertising and change the opening title))

Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 34  Next