It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shadow of the Forefathers 
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
the trainer with the cloyster suggested cracking the Steelix....Vance thought this theory rather silly since he's never seen a pokemon crack before....but he did like the concept. "hey" he shouted. "how about we attack it with a fire attack then an ice attack, that way we can petrify it and render it paralyzed". Vance didn't know why he was playing nice so much....I guess he felt more about Scarlette then he though. "flygon, Astor, get ready!" he ordered.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:40 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((I misread that Mektar, I corrected it.))

At least someone here is competent enough to get where I was going. "Well then Vance, you or someone else is going to have to provide the fire, as I don't have a fire attack." "Cloyster get ready, and this time put some power behind your Blizzard or else." Cloyster got ready to provide its Blizzard attack, but flinched because it knew what would happen if it didn't do as told.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vance nodded. "ok Rocket, again, grab Astor and fly him up to the Steelix. Astor, try and hit as much of him as you can with your strongest flamethrower". the pokemon nodded. "no go!" ordered Vance. and Flygon took off with Astor in his grip. when he was high enough, Astor let out a continuous Plume of of fire while Flygon flew him around the Steelix to hit most of it as possible. "ok now!" yelled Vance to the other trainer.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Crack it's body? Are you trying to kill this thing?" Lucius shouted at the other trainers, he noticed that with all the pummeling it was getting, the Steelix was about to go down, "I don't think that's necessary, another strong attack should do it." Cynder stepped up, "Go for it buddy." The Typhlosion nodded and let out an amped up Flamethrower from the bright sunlight, striking the Steelix with a white-hot stream of fire.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Maybe I am trying to kill it. I have no use for it." I turned my attention to Cloyster "now then Blizzard." Cloyster let loose another Blizzard, however this one had a lot more of a punch to it. It hit the Steelix harder than it did before. As it was hitting it, the frozen chunks of ice, hail, sleet, and snow were cooling the body of the Steelix. I thought I heard and saw some cracks in it's body. I can't wait to hear its screams of pain.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:26 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucius was pissed, it was one thing to knock out or prevent a Pokemon from attacking, but it was another to kill it, "Cynder, hit that damned Cloyster with Solarbeam." Cynder looked at his trainer, and then the other trainer who seemed more than happy to watch something suffer and die. Cynder seemed a little angry at this and fired a powerful Solarbeam at the Cloyster.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cloyster was smacked hard with a Solarbeam. Causing it to both to stop the Blizzard attack, and cause it to faint. "What the hell was that for?!" I asked furious. That prick how dare he, he will pay. It isn't like I was doing anything wrong, or maybe I was. Still whatever the case, I called Cloyster back into his Pokeball. Normally I would be angry at it for fainting, but this time it wasn't his fault. It was the other trainers. Perhaps, as well, my fault but only a little if that was the case.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:02 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Maybe you don't get it," Lucius said, "but pointless killing only brings about more pointless killing. The world doesn't have to be that way." Cynder again stepped up and growled, "Cynder, it's fine. Let's get out of here." Lucius turned and began to walk away, Cynder growled one more time and turned to leave with his trainer.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

~ I'm going to stick with the brownish haired guy. His views about Pokemon are much more to my tastes. Plus, he seems to be better at battleing. Well, I also want to get away from that messed up guy with Electabuzz and the hostage. Umm... I think that's the term for a person held captive. He could be a problem. I'll let the biker and the blueish haired guy deal with him. ~ Comet told Puff to land, and he did. Comet then returned him to his poke ball, and headed after the brownish haired guy.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:49 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

trust them to start something without seeing it through thought Vance with a Sneer. no matter....no matter....they served their purpose he grinned. the Steelix was almost down and the Onix was still snapping out of confusion. "ok, flygon, drop Astor, fly to the steelix's left flank, and use Hyperbeam, aim for the head" he ordered. Flygon swooped down and dropped Astor, and quickly soared up to the Steelix's head and let fly a massive beam of energy which hit the massive beast right in the head, causing it to topple over and crash into the dazed Onic causing both of them to land in a mangled heap of rock and metal. the rocket looked scared and made a dash for it, but Shade was there to punch him in the face while Guille went after the Electabuzz, used guillotine to take it out, and carried Scarlette back to Vance.....Vance kissed her and told her to wait....then walked over to the rocket who was being held by Shade and kicked him in the face...."tell me everything" he whispered in a voice of pure rage.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:24 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Mektar, I'm not sure if you got my character mixed up with shinashu taji's, but the 'blueish haired' guy is leaving and not dealing with no one. :p )

Lucius started heading back towards town when he heard the loud crash of the Steelix falling, the whole situation made him think of his family. One specific memory came to mind.

A small Nidoran (male) toppled over, burn marks covered portions of its body. "Why'd you stop attacking it?" the demanding voice of his father rang in his head, the older man crossed his arms and looked down at the younger Lucius, about twelve years old or so, "It's knocked out, why do I need to keep attacking it?" he asked. His father shook his head, "If you knock it out, it means that it can come too and bite you in the arse." Lucius glared at his father, "I'm not a murderer. I won't kill anything." The elderly man grunted, "You understand nothing, get out of my sight." "Fine, **** you too then." Lucius retorted, he looked down to the Cyndaquil at his side, "C'mon, Cynder. Let's get out of here." The little Cynder nodded and skipped along side Lucius as they left the large room, a few seconds after being in the hall way Lucius heard his father send out a Pokemon.

The familiar bark of a Houndoom, coupled with the command from his father, "Finish it." brought Lucius back to reality. He shuddered, and kept walking, Cynder noticed it and patted his trainer on the back, "Thanks buddy," Lucius said as he smiled, "I know I can always count on you."

(EDIT: To make the last part more clear.)

Last edited by Magus on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:23 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(I don't mind godmodding....but Vance wouldn't tell his Pokemon to "finish" a defeated pokemon...pokemon are sacred...people on the other hand... ;) )

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:41 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Something about that trainer's words rang deep. "Senless killing only brings more. It doesn't have to be that way. It was a direct opposition of what I learned from father, something I completely didn't believe in. Still something about it hit a note in me. Still I shook it off. I yelled out to the trainer hoping that he could her me "well that still doesn't give you the right to hit my Pokemon you asshole!" The Steelix fell right as I said this, so I doubt he even heard me.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:54 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

(Oops. Point is, I'm leaving with Lucius)

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:20 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Zombie wrote:
(I don't mind godmodding....but Vance wouldn't tell his Pokemon to "finish" a defeated pokemon...pokemon are sacred...people on the other hand... ;) )

(Actually, that was meant to be what his father said, it was just the end of the memory, not actually what was occurring at the time.)

Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:14 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(Oh, ok Magus, but at least I made it clear that the only godmodding I dislike is when people make my character do something that portrays them in the wrong way, I've had this problem before.)

the rocket blacked out from the first blow. heh...what a wimp sneered Vance, and reached into the rocket's jacket for his things, he recovered 5 pokeballs, 3 of them were empty....two of them looked funny, they were totally black with a golden button, the normal looking great ball must belong to the Electabuzz. he also recovered a gun with 5 shots, a walkie talky with an "R" on it, and a picture book full of pictures of Scarlette. "haha" chortled Vance. "Hey Scarlette, catch, this is for you" he laughed tossing her the book.

Vance stood up and serveyed the 3 fainted pokemon that took up so much of the feild they were in....Vance didn't know how to dispose of them, he didn't feel like putting them back into these dodgy looking pokeballs, and even if he did, was he really gonna walk around with two ginourmous pokemon which could pop out of their pokeballs at any second?...he needed help. so he called after the two trainers that were leaving "hey, hippie" he yelled. "if you don't want these pokemon dead than I suggest you come over here and help me deal with them." he said without waiting for a response and yelled to his pokemon "camp!" and they immediatrly got to work clearing the area, making a fire, tying up the rocket, and setting up dugouts for sleeping in.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Not to cause issues, but I did say in the rules no guns, even if you don't plan on using it, just get rid of it)

Lucius heard the trainer call after him, but couldn't make out what he said based on the distance between them, so he decided for the usual response and flipped him off as he kept going forward. Cynder looked back at the trainer and shook his head, turning again to keep pace with his trainer. Looking up, Lucius could see the familiar dome roof of the Pokemon Center and started to pick up the pace towards it.

Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I wasn't quite sure what the other trainer responded to my call. Though I did have a hunch that he flipped me off. Typical asswipe. Not having a response so he just flips me off. What made me even more mad was that he walked away not finishing the job. I walked over to this Vance character, he was the one I hated the least. "Vance was it? Listen I don't know what you have planned for these guys. It would be better to just take care of them." I chuckled underneath my breath. "They are going to be in so much pain when they wake up, it would be better to just end it for them." Maybe I should take a different approach on this just to get on a little bit of better terms. I then noticed the weird Pokeballs. "Or we can just shove them in those, if that is where they came from, and drag them to the Pokemon Center. Let the weak take care of the weak."

Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:06 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Comet was still following the other trainer. For some reason, neither trainer acknowledged the presence of the other. Then, they came across a Pokemon Center. Knowing that his Pokemon were tired, he walked inside. He was immediately greeted by the nurse. "Hello and welcome to-" "Yeah, I know what this place is. Could you please heal my Pokemon now?" Comet handed the nurse his two Poke balls. She looked different than the nurses in Hoenn. "-Uh, sure. They should be fine in about an hour if they don't have any status conditions. Have a nice day!" Comet walked over to the waiting area. The other trainer was already there.

Mektar out.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:05 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucius sat in the corner of the beat up Pokemon Center with Cynder. Cynder was watching the nurse intently as she approached him and tried to find his wounds, when she found none she asked why they came into the Center, Lucius sighed. "I already gave the other nurse my injured Aggron and Azumarill, and she said to wait while she was healing them." The nurse, for some off the wall reason, continued, "But your Typlosion looks like it had a long day, he could be hurt." Cynder got up and sat on the other side of Lucius, away from the nurse, he never liked doctors, as Lucius continued, "He's not hurt, just tired, like I am, we had a long day, so can you please just let us relax?" The nurse looked annoyed, "I'm just trying to do my job." Lucius retorted, "Right, so you should probably help my Pokemon that are injured, instead of pestering my already annoyed Typhlosion." The nurse stormed off, and Lucius turned to Cynder, "Aww, she's so cute when she's mad." Cynder snickered at this comment and nodded.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:09 am
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Vance helped Scarlette into a dugout and lay with her to help her fall asleep. the trainer who had earlier called him a prick came up and suggested taking the Onix and Steelix to the pokemon center. Vance had thought of that, he thought of being sarcastic with the trainer, but he was too drained from the battle and the anxiety of almost losing Scarlette, he decided to give it a rest. "I was thinking of that" he said. "but dude, did you see the size of those pokemon? we can't just leave them at some poke center, they're waaay too valuable." he looked at the two black pokeballs in his hand. "I think we should keep the prick over there alive a little longer" he nodded at the tied up heap on the ground. "I want to know more about them.....you can stay here if you like, Astor's fire's gonna burn hot for a few days." and with that he put his arm around Scarlette and shut his eyes, secure that Astor was lying by the fire, and Guille was cross legged in front of his dugout to make sure him and Scarlette were safe.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 am
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Well whatever we do, those giant pains in the ass have got to be dealt with." Vance was huddled with his Pokemon, a sentiment I never cared about or really wanted to understand. The words of my father, and the late Giovanni rang into my head. Pokemon are tools. They are to serve us, some trainers think that they are partners. This is an ugly sentiment. "I am going to stay here the ass who blasted Cloyster, I don't want to see him. Or else we might get into another battle, and he might not be so lucky." I chuckled a bit. I propped myself up near the fire. "I won't apologize for calling you prick, but I will take it back, the other trainer is a prick." In my haste I forgot to even introduce myself "by the way my name is Alexander Ferdinand, but you may simply call me Alec."

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:41 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

(I have a good idea for the villain who made the black Poke Balls. Can I write out some stuff about what he/she is doing?)

Comet sat down next to the other trainer. He looked annoyed after that little encounter with the nurse. "Great battling back there, you two. With all these weird people running around, guys like us should stick together. My name is Comet."

Mektar out.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:26 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

(lol, I'm not snuggling with a pokemon :P I'm snuggling with a human girl XD, and Mektar, please feel free)

Alec Ferdinand...that sounds made up though Vance with a chuckle. "names Kindle, Vance, these are my prized pokemon Astor and Guille, and this is my girlfriend Scarlette" he said as politely as he knew how. "you can crash here here" he said nodding towards a dugout which he made guille do again because it was uneven. "you can jump that trainer in the morning, while I score a ride.....need some some sort of transport now that it's not just me" he said stroking Scarlette's hair. "oh and alec" he said. "don't try anything" and guille snapped his pincer menacingly.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile YIM
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucius blinked as the other trainer introduced himself, he looked about Lucius's age, but somehow he seemed, different. He said great battling and such, but Lucius didn't recall any of that happening, just a whole lot of frustration. Unsure on how to proceed, he just nodded and said, "Hey." Cynder looked at the trainer oddly as well, he didn't know what to do about the whole situation so he just grunted and waved.

Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next