It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Shadow of the Forefathers 
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Shadow of the Forefathers

In the past, there have been several groups that would do what they want with Pokemon to get their way, the notorious Team Rocket, the misguided Teams Aqua and Magma, and the vile Team Galactic. All of these teams have been thwarted several times, but they still haven't been completely disbanded, some even breaking up into smaller gangs. With their considerable loss of power, it only makes sense that some members or their children would want to walk away from this life of crime, still some strive even harder to keep the old teams alive. This is the story of these people.

Welcome to the SotF RP! A RP centered around the notorious gangs from Pokemon, if you want to apply there are some guidelines I'd like you all to follow:

-Follow the RP rules set by the Psypoke staff.
-Proper grammar, the occasional mistake is okay, but no one-liners and "sPeAkInG lIkE a JeJeMoN".
-Some language and violence is okay, as long as it's within reason.
-With the intent of this being a more mature RP, I'll be pretty loose with the rule above, but please try to keep it PG-13.
-Keep active, if we can't have everyone play, it may kill the RP.

The World Around Us
SotF is set a couple decades after the most recent games (after DPPt's plot, seeing as how HG and SS are remakes), as such much has changed. Most of the Elite Four for various regions have been changed, and a few of the gym leaders are different. Team Rocket has broken up into several smaller gangs, Team Starchaser, Team Jet, and Team Fuel are the most notable ones. Team Aqua and Magma are still active, however they're not nearly as powerful/influential as they once were, they have plenty of skirmishes over resources and such. Team Galactic has nearly fallen off the face of the planet, they are a few still loyal members and families but they aren't nearly as large as the rest of the gangs. All of the gangs have gone international (meaning they can be found in every region), but because of that they're fairly spread thin. I will put up more information on this if it's required.

Character Profiles
I'm looking for about four or five people to play this with me, so if you're interested sign up!

Character Name:
Personality:
Relatives/Close Connections: (Don't list everyone your character knows. Only a few important ones, lets say three at the most.)
Background: (Try to relate it to gang activity, your character could be the child of an executive in Team Magma, a cop trying to fight gang violence, or a disgruntled gang member of Team Galactic trying to keep it alive.)
Pokemon Team: (Up to six Pokemon with up to four moves each. Try to refrain from using Black and White Pokemon, as we don't have too much information on them yet. No legendary Pokemon in your team, though if you have a good story for it, you can have a connection to a specified legendary.)
Items on Hand: (Money, weapons, potions, etc. A note on the weapons, try to keep it simple, knives and brass knuckles are okay, but no guns or swords.)

A Quick Note
I'll present most villians, NPCs and events at first, just to get the ball rolling. However, if you have a cool idea, run it by me and I'll try to help you incorporate it into the current story. Having everyone take an active role in the story helps keep the activity going.

My Character

Character Name: Lucius "Lucy" Colin DeLefiant

Appearance: He has shoulder-length dark blue hair and brown eyes. He usually wears a dirty and worn out leather jacket and jeans. He also has a hand-made backpack with holes in it.

Personality: Lucius is somewhat negative, partially from being looked down on by the rest of his family and for constantly getting in trouble. A good person at heart, but for Lucy the ends justify the means. Despite that, he's a pretty care-free idividual, spending most of his time traveling from town-to town and buying cigarettes and dumplings. He also has a bad habit of losing things, he claims that his bag must be raided by Zigzagoons when he isn't looking.

Relatives/Close Connections: Regulus DeLefiant - Lucius's father and Team Fuel executive, Lucius and his father don't get a long after a falling out a few years back.
Leon DeLefiant - Lucius's older brother and a Team Fuel grunt, they don't get a long too well after Lucius had a falling-out with his father, despite this their "brotherly love" still sometimes prevails.
Teysa Dracohart - Lucius's childhood friend and love interest, she was the one that started calling him "Lucy" and has a quirky and tomboy-ish personality.

Background: When Team Rocket started falling apart, Lucy's grandfather took the initiative and created Team Fuel with a few of his fellow executives and he's still in charge of the gang. His grandfather once tried to gain control of Rayquaza, but the Emerald Orb that he was using to try and control the dragon with was shattered by it. When Lucius was 15 his father wanted him to become an intiate in the gang, but Lucius refused and since then he and his father haven't been on the best of terms. Other than his gang relations, Lucius lived a fairly care-free life in Blackthorn City, until he was 17, when he left home claiming to become an "Awesome Pokemon Trainer Like the Kids that Beat Team Rocket So Soundly".

Pokemon Team:
"Cynder" - Typhlosion (M)
-Flamethrower
-Sunny Day
-Solarbeam
-Focus Blast

"Victor" - Victreebel (M)
-Leaf Blade
-Toxic
-Synthesis
-Giga Impact

"Midna" - Mismagius (F)
-Destiny Bond
-Pain Split
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball

"Shadow" - Flygon (M)
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Flamethrower
-Sandstorm

"Maggie" - Aggron (F)
-Iron Tail
-Ancient Power
-Dragon Claw
-Thunder Wave

"Azz" - Azumarill (F)
-Defense Curl
-Surf
-Ice Punch
-Rollout

Items on Hand: Emerald Necklace made from a shard of the Emerald Orb, 3 Great Balls, 1 Ultra Ball, 1 Pack of Cigarettes (approx. 12 left), 2 Lighters, 1 Amulet Coin, 6 Full Restores, $10,000 (PokeDollars)

Well that's it for now, sign up if you want to join! We'll start playing when we get four or five people, so get your characters in now!

Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

"Now get lost!" Jimmy rose his arm as the man he'd previously been "making a bargain with" scrambled away. "How lovely...got me about twenty-four more dollars." He smirked and walked off, keeping his fingers wrapped around the hilt of his knife, as gang rivalries were quite common in the heart of Fuchsia. "Great...another debilitating loss from Koga and nothing to show from it. Maybe I just need to kick it up a bit...more pokemon maybe...?" What would Grandpa do in a situation like this...?

"When I was your age, I was already running my own gym!" He mimicked loudly. "Yeah well look what happened to that idea..." He chuckled. "I revived the rockets, I'm gonna be the one to take them to the next level." He walked up to the plywood door of an abandoned pokemon center and knocked four times. "Who is it?" "Just open the door before I gotta break it down!" After a number of shakes and stumbling sounds, the plywood moved aside ever so slightly. "How ya doin' Jim?" "Just great, just great. I only had to pick up the troops." A sack was thrown to him from the back. "Here ya go, droog!" "Many thanks to ya!"

Jimmy took his leave, pulling 3 pokeballs from the bag. Beedrill, Umbreon, Charmeleon....time for some training!

Once in an open enough field, he released the four all together (Farfetch'd included now). "Alright...you know what to do. Find something...and destroy it!" The four nodded and went off on their destructive ways. "There's no training better than that of which to kill." He laughed to himself.

EDIT: ((My apologies, I might've taken your message a bit too literally haha
Quote:
Character Name: Jimmy Hooke
Appearance: Image

Personality: Jimmy lives his life for all it's worth, and his definition of fun isn't exactly what some would call "appropriate". He's sarcastic, confident, and isn't afraid to show his dominance. Although his over-confidence tends to get him into hot water, his quick witted thinking normally seems to get him back out again.

Relatives/Close Connections: Giovanni (Grandfather) Koga (His mentor) Professor Oak (Just as well, as trainers see their professor before going on their own)

Background: When Jimmy was a small child "Grandpa Giovanni" would always tell of the marvelous victories Team Rocket would achieve, and every day he was promised a spot in the corporation. Now that he's finally old enough, Team Rocket has been disbanded, and that promise broken, as well as his grandfather's disappearance with it. Now, Jimmy has started his own gang of Rockets who know themselves by their awkwardly thrown together uniforms and a large 'R' painted in Red on the shoulder. He now uses the name of the Rocket to steal and disrupt the inner city of Fuchsia. In his years of work and attempting to prove himself, he built a close relationship with the gym leader, Koga. Then again, after battling and failing so many times you're bound get some type of conversation going, right? In this time, Jimmy's become almost completely infatuated with the Poison-type and their further uses.

Pokemon Team:
{umbreon} Confuse Ray / Double Team / Faint Attack / Moonlight
{charmeleon} Metal Claw / Fire Fang / Brick Break / Smoke Screen
{farfetch'd} Swords Dance / Slash / Aerial Ace / Theif
{beedrill} Poison Jab / Toxic Spikes / Twineedle / Focus Energy

Items on Hand: 2 Antidotes, 4 Great Balls, A knife, A picture of Giovanni, and $500

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000277476380 Let's be friends?

Last edited by Saint_Jimmy on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Jimmy I think for everyone's reference, it would be best to post your character's profile, just for everyone to get a feel for him. ;) Also, I think it would be best to wait for more players, since a two-man RP can be lead down the drain so easily. But not to leave you hanging, here's my first entry.)

"Man, I swear someone's been going through my bag when I'm not looking, I'm short another Great Ball now." Lucius sighed as he lit up another cigarette, the Typholsion next to him merely shook his head. "I know, Cynder. You think I'm just losing things, but the holes in this bag are not big enough for a Great Ball to fit through." Lucius went on to take a puff of his smoke as the two walked through a relatively empty field near Fuchsia City. Cynder just grunted as his trainer went on complaining, suddenly perking up and hitting Lucius in the chest, making the man drop his cigarette, "Aw, what the heck Cynder?" he said as he bent down to pick up the smoke. Cynder proceeded to prod his trainer until Lucius looked in the direction he was pointing in. Lucius noticed a lick of flames rising above the tall grass, "Cynder... You didn't..." the Pokemon quickly shook his head, "Dammit. Just what I need, a freaking fire," Lucius muttered as he put his cigarette out on the heel of his boot and tossing the butt on the dirt road. "Might as well go check it out." he sighed and began trudging through the tall grass, followed closely by Cynder.

It wasn't long until Lucius met the source of the flames, a Charmeleon was in the tall grass, not minding where it's tail went. "Great, an overgrown Charmander." Lucius groaned out loud, as to get the seemingly wild Pokemon's attention. Cynder stepped forward and bared his teeth, "Well, you up for some fun, buddy?" Lucius said to his Typhlosion.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Can I still join this? I think it seems really interesting, and I'd love to join.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:35 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Yup, feel free to post your character's profile! :) You'll be the third person, so if we get one or two more people to sign up, we can continue.

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:52 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: A blue police box somewhere near the Medusa Cascade
*Peeks in* Are applications still open? I'd love to join if they are. :) I'm a reasonably experienced RPer, so you don't have to worry about me.

Edit: Sorry, just realized I'm overstretching my commitments :( Law school and work demand attention at present...

Last edited by LadyMiir on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Sounds fun. Shina's RP never took off, so I might as well try this one.

Character Name: Comet
Personality: Not much of a talker, he never had many interactions with people other than his parents when he was a child. He's been isolated for a while, and hasn't had a proper education. Comet is a naive but gifted person, and a natural battler.
Relatives/Close Connections: Dianne, Butler
Background: The son of Dianne and Butler (from the Jirachi movie), Comet was raised in Ferina (spelling?) his whole life. One day, he learned of his father's career with the late Team Magma. Never showing much affinity towards his parents, he knew he could do a better job of controlling legendary Pokemon than his father. He caught some Pokemon and fled his family. Now he seeks a gang worthy of his talents. He's been at it for 5 years now to no avail. Loosing hope, he travels to Kanto from his native Hoenn on the back of his Altaria.
Pokemon Team: 'Puff' Altaria (M): Fury Attack, Mist, Natural Gift, Dragonbreath
'Nuzwuz' Nuzleaf (M): Razor Leaf, Nature Power, Faint Attack, Growth
Items on Hand: Many rare Berries from Ferina, and not much else.

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:53 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Character Name: Eric Markson

Personality: Sarcastic and Comedic best describe him. Eric makes jokes out of anything, mainly when things get bad, or when he sees it right to make a joke. The only thing he truly takes seriously is his battling. Eric is very secretive of his personal life, as he has been in terrible run ins with team Magma since he was nine years old.

Relatives/Close Connections: Jasmine (cousin).

Background: Eric grew up in Rustborough City. When he was five, he trained a Nincada to attack his enemies. When he was nine, he got into a very large scale pokemon battle with some Team Magma Grunts, which he almost to won, untill he was kidnaped and taken to an undisclosed location. He was set free, and he swore that he was going to tear them apart. He spend the entire time of his youth fighting them, until they Unofficially disbanded. He is still haunted by his memories, but he normally doesn't show it in public. Jasmine, the olovine gym leader, is his cousin, which is where he learned to fight with Steel types from. He still fights with his old Nincada(Now a Ninjask).

Pokemon Team:
Ninjask(Jet): X-Scissor/Slash/Bug Bite/U-Turn
Skarmory(Skar): Dark Pulse/Flash Cannon/Fly/Air Slash
Aggron(Cobalt): Earthquake/Dragon Rush /Iron Tail/ Double Edge
Feraligator(Shane): Ice Beam/ Hydro Pump/ Surf/ Crunch

Items on Hand: $200, an Iron Sai, 5 Hyper Potions, 5 Full heals.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

I want in that is if you are still accepting Magus.

Name-Alexander "Alec" Ferdinand

Age-25

Gender-Male

Appearance-Short messy brown hair with red highlights. Wears combat boots, along with acid wash jeans old tee shirt and a old military jacket. He has hazel eyes.

Personality-Alexander is a brute battler who wants to always win no matter the cost, and as such can be a cruel battler. Though he cares for others, he cares about winning more, and thus can be quite cruel to his friends and Pokemon. He is brash and can be quite irritable at times. Though deep down inside he wants to truly care about others and learn to have fun.

Family/Close Connections- Rodriguez Ferdinand-Alexander's father and former Team Rocket executive. They hardly ever keep in touch due to their huge fight years ago.
Alexandra Ferdinand-Alec's deceased mother.

Background-Alec was raised in Team Rocket before the fall of Team Rocket with his father being an executive in Celadon City, and as such picked up the ways of his father. He grew up learning and believing that Pokemon are only tools not friends. Being raised in Team Rocket had its advantages, one of them being Alec always got top secret knowledge about Pokemon and Team Rocket's plans. When Alec was a teenager Team Rocket crumbled and Alec took it as a chance to leave the crime organization once and for all. his father insisted that Alec join one of the newer groups, but Alec refused, they had a huge fight and now they hardly speak. Now Alec wanders around battling trainers, always getting a good laugh crushing new trainers, and stealing things whenever he can.

Pokemon-
Rhydon
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Hammer Arm
Poison Jab

Arbok
Poison Fang
Glare
Crunch
Aqua Tail

Golbat
Poison Fang
Shadow Ball
Heat Wave
Air Slash

Kingler
Crabhammer
Ice Beam
Hyper Beam
X-Scissor

Cloyster
Explosion
Toxic
Water Pulse
Blizzard

Items on hand-A twelve inch hunting knife, 5,000 Pokedollars, 10 Hyper Poitions, 5 Revives, 3 Full Heals.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:43 pm
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

Location: credit goes to afonso for the avatar, and the "faceplant"
still accepting?

Name: Vance Kindle

Appearance: Vance wears very dark blue jeans, with a black belt with a huge twin guitar belt buckles, black and white shoes, tight black t-shirt with a houndoom skull logo on it, he has dark black ear length hair, and a black baseball cap.

Personality: a fully fledged badass, a cool-headed smirky type, always puts black shades when he's about to be badass, like Ash turns his cap around. it doesn't show but he is a sweet type deep down, honourable, clever, and a loyal friend.

Connections: samuel, his bookie. Chris, the leader of the Houndoom biker gang. and Layna, his girlfriend.

Background: pretty intense ghetto life, spending his childhood sleeping at the homes of his various friends from the neighbohrhood, had many gang connections, hanging out with rival gangs without fear from any of them because they cannot touch him. he became next in line to be the leader of the Houndoom biker gang but deciding that the politics of it wasn't for him, he left the gang on good terms and is still good friends with the the leader Chris.

Pokemon team:
-"Astor"-Houndoom
Flamethrowe
Crunch
Earthquake
bodyslam

-"Rocket"-Vibrava

Earthquake

Fly

Crunch

hyperbeam

-"Crush"-Cloyster

Surf

Horn Attack

protect

Waterfall

-"Guillotine (guille)"-Scissor

Solarbeam

Slash

doubleteam

earthquake

-"shade"-Dusknoir
earthquake
dark ball
mega punch
hyperbeam

Last edited by Zombie on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:40 pm
Profile YIM
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer

I'm gonna back out. I think that people that are more advanced RPers should be in this. Sorry.

Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:15 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Okay, so the current members are Saint_Jimmy, Mektar, shinashu taji, Zombie and myself. So that's five, and we'll leave it at that for now. Now who ever wants to continue where Jimmy and I left it off can. :)

Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:43 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

This is my first RP, so don't blane me if I screw up. (a ~ signifies that Comet is thinking)

“Whew. We finally made it to Fuchsia City, Puff. Sorry you had to fly this far. I didn’t know that Cinnabar Island had erupted.” “Taria.” “OK. Are you hungry? Here’s a Hondew Berry.” ~ I’m glad to see that Puff is alright after all that flying. Wait. What am I thinking? We don’t have any place to stay! Once I find a place I can start worrying about my Pokemon. ~ So, Comet put Puff back in his Poke Ball and started walking down a winding dirt road with no destination in mind. Suddenly, an Umbreon jumped out of the bushes and began to make duplicates of itself as it growled in anger. “What kind of Pokemon is that?! Whatever it is, it seems mean. Go! Nuzwuz!” As Nuzwuz emerged from its Poke Ball, Comet had him use Nature Power. This triggered a massive Earthquake that scattered wild Pidgey from the trees and nailed all of Umbreon’s copies. Then, Comet fed Nuzwuz a Liechi Berry to boost its Attack as Umbreon rose to its feet. The battle ended soon after, once Nuzwuz nailed Umbreon with a barrage of Razor Leaves. “What was that all about?”

These past years have been great, and this community was a great one. Key word being was. Since my birthday last year, the site hasn't updated at all, and people have been slowly trickling away from the forums over the weeks. I've had this site as my internet homepage for ages, and I anxiously awaited the resurgence that I hoped would come. But it never came. So, it is with a heavy heart that I announce my permanent leave of Psypoke. As a moderator, I wished only the best for everyone here, and worked to maintain a jolly environment where everyone could discuss cartoon monsters in peace. Now, I wish all those who happen to be reading this message good luck in whatever endeavors you have chosen to pursue, and that your futures be bright.

Mektar out.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:51 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Fuchsia City what a shame city now, lost beyond it's prime. Now it is just nothing. Walking the streets of Fuchsia would be a problem for some, but not for me. Growing up in Team Rocket, moving through the slums of Celadon and other cities, thieving what I could made me something. It made me strong. Fuchsia once was an amazing city, now it has turned to hardly anything. The losing of the Safari Zone killed its tourism, thus allowing gangs to run amuk. Low level thugs. I smirked for the irony that I was a low level thug, for what it is worth. I decided to leave the city, there was nothing of value or interest to me.

I exited the city, walking along until I ran into a large field. I guess the breeze here feels nice. However something was off the breeze felt warm, almost hot, as if there was a fire. So someone is burning the field, this I like and have to see. I released Golbat from his Pokeball. "Run some recon for me, fly ahead and see what you can find." I barked the order as Golbat followed them without question. Now then lets go. I walked at my own leisure pace towards the heat.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:25 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Cynder dodged an attempted swing from the Charmeleon as Lucius watched, he hadn't ordered a single command to his Typhlosion, knowing that the Pokemon could take care of itself in a fight. The funny thing was, Cynder seemed to be toying with the smaller Pokemon, "Cynder, what are you just going to make fun of the thing or are you gonna take care of it?" Lucius groaned, Cynder replied with a snicker. Lucius sighed and lit up another cigarette, it was unlike Cynder to toy with an opponent, maybe he just wanted to have fun? "Who knows with him." Lucius muttered as he sat down. In the distance, he noticed a flock of Pidgey fly away, and something a bit larger flying towards them, "A Pidgeotto? No, it doesn't look like it, maybe a Golbat or Crobat?" he thought. "Cynder, finish the lizard off or something, I have a feeling that the Charmeleon is the least of our worries." Lucius commanded as he stood back up, getting ready for something.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

In the middle of my leisure pace I stopped to take in the sight of a flock of Pidgey flying away. Pokemon in panic, I love it. Maybe Golbat spooked them and would kill one of them. "Hah!" The death of a small Pokemon like that would be nothing, and filled me with a happiness albeit dark. I decided to continue on towards the heat. Whatever or whoever caused it mustn't be all bad and I would like to see them in person.

A little ways on Golbat returned to me, signaling and motioning which meant he found something. "Good job Golbat, I will remember this favor." I called Golbat back into his Pokeball.Now let me go see what Golbat has found. I picked up my pace to a quicker walk to get to my destination much quicker. On my way I thought maybe a trainer would be there, a trainer I could crush. So while walking I called out Arbok from her Pokeball and she just slithered right along with me. "Listen there might be a trainer where we are going, in which case there is" I looked over to her "if they challenge us, crush them." Arbok just hissed almost in a dark pleasure, a pleasure that she could harshly beat a trainer.

It wasn't long before I was face to face with a younger trainer, who appeared to be at least in his late teens, and a Typhlosion. Dark blue hair, what is this guy's damage. "Well well what do we have here?" I said crossing my arms, with Arbok coiled next to me hissing harshly.

Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:14 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucius puffed his cigarette in frustration, "Great, first an overgrown Charmander now some random guy with a pissed off Ekans." He gestured to Cynder, who went to his side, now growling fiercely at the Arbok. "And who exactly are you? From the looks of you, I suppose you got lost in the 80's and haven't exactly found your way out of it yet." looking around, Lucius saw that the Charmeleon managed to get away, "Joy, and the lizard got away. This day is just getting better and better."

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:36 am
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

Comet continued along the dirt road, Nuzwuz following close behind. As he walked around a bend in the road, he noticed two trainers and their Pokemon staring eachother down. In case they were hostile and wanted to battle him next, Comet returned Nuzwuz to its Poke Ball. Then he sent out Puff instead. Comet knew that Nuzwuz was a poor match against a Typhlosion or Arbok. He and Puff stood behind a tree and watched as the redish-haired man and the blueish-haired man stared eachother down. Comet was wide eyed with awe at their power. Perhaps he would join up with one of them later.

Mektar out.

Last edited by Mektar on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

((First off Mektar you just godmodded a bit. You made my Arbok do something I didn't have it do. I am not angry just pointing that out.))

I laughed at what this kid said, while Arbok just hissed at him poison dripping from her fangs at what he said. "Man you are just too funny!" In between breaths I finally managed to say "least I am not some emo punk sucking on some cancer stick. Also I wouldn't insult Arbok she really doesn't like it and I won't stop her if she attacks, and your Typhlosion looks a little pathetic, an overgrown fire rodent if you ask me." He mentioned an overgrown Charmander, perhaps there is another trainer about.

Upon closer inspection of his look and clothes something struck me. "You are not just your average trainer are you?"

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

(Ok, Shina, I get it. I can't make other people do things, just me.)

Mektar out.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Lucius looked at the man quizzically, "What are you getting at?" he demanded as he ashed his cigarette. Cynder grunted as smoke rolled out of his mouth, glancing at his partner Lucius knew what was coming next, "Cynder, chill." The Typhlosion looked at his trainer, back at the man who insulted him and started grumbling to himself. Lucius rolled he eyes, "Fine. You can fight the Arbok, but don't be reckless, and don't roast the trainer like you did in Azelea Town." Cynder smirked at that statement, and immediately blew a plume of fire in the Arbok's direction.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:52 pm
Art Commentator
Art Commentator

I edited out the part where you two started battleing. Continue.

Mektar out.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 am
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer

Can I join?

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 am
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

Arbok had managed to dodge most of the attack from that Typhlosion, but still was grazed around the mid section. She then proceeded to counter it by getting as high as the Typhlosion and used a Glare attack towards it. "What I mean is that you do not look like an average trainer." I paused a bit looking for the best way to put it, but then just decided to be blunt. "You look stronger, you have an air that is different, like you didn't just grow up in a little city. You have a air that reminds me of my childhood in Team Rocket."

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:52 pm
Pokemon Master
Pokemon Master

(Infernape77, we have enough people to keep this RP going but not to the point where there are too many people, but if someone drops out or isn't active for a long period of time, you can join up.)

"Team Rocket?" Lucius asked, he had a brief thought of his father and then continued, "People like them have ruined everything." Cynder was thrown off by the Arbok staring it down, but he soon regained his composure and growled. "Cynder, let's finish them off, get the snake with Flamethrower one more time." Lucius commanded, and Cynder complied, spitting out another stream of flame at the Arbok.

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next